Kindred - Cover

Kindred

Copyright© 2003 by Paradox116

Chapter 15: A Garden of Deadly Blossoms

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: A Garden of Deadly Blossoms - The story of a Vampire, his Ladies and the things he does for (un)life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Vampires   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

I sat in the shaded depths of a heavy canvas tent. The front of the tent was open to allow me to watch as the contestants sparred against each other, and I was delighted with what I saw. One thing I had learned when I first searched for mercenaries was that they were a hodgepodge bunch. They came in a vast variety of sizes and colors. Some I suspected had come from lands near where I was born, but others came from lands I had never dreamed existed.

But I was strongly disgusted by what I was learning from the individual applicants. As I interviewed each of them, I realized a general theme to their statements; A discontent of their place within their individual bands. Although every one of them was a capable warrior in her own right, they had been treated as scullions, maids and in many cases, camp girls. Many had been raped; all had been humiliated. And I realized something. I wasn't going to make any choices for my hidden force. There was no need to choose, and no reason for them to be hidden.

At dusk, I stepped onto a platform that had been erected in the middle of the field. "Attention, please. My name is Alexander. I have invited you here, along with my partner Nalita. I have a few questions for this group. Are you all under contract or bond to your Captains?" There was a chorus of "Ayes". "How many of your captains will release you from your contract or bond for 300 florins?" The amount I offered was the average amount I paid each mercenary chieftain for his leadership per year. The average mercenary was paid twenty to forty, with officers making up to seventy-five. But as expected, I heard very few acknowledgements. "How many of you feel any loyalty to your companies?" And again, I was unsurprised by the lack of positive response.

"Your chieftains were not informed as to when you would be released back to your companies. I actually didn't know how long my search would take." I paused for a moment. "The initial search is over. I am pleased to state you have all been selected for my band. Now, more individualized meetings will be conducted to determine who will be chosen as officers, and what specialties you may possess. I am also looking for a small force for my personal protection. Any who would be interested in this team may contact Nalita or Lady Kiro to learn what duties this might entail."

Nalita, Kiro and I had discussed this last night, and it was agreed that they would make it plain to those interested that an interview with me for this duty would include sexual intimacy. We were certain this would limit the number of applicants. Between the three of us, we expected I'd have to choose from a dozen at most, and had made up a handful of special tokens for these applicants. In this way I would know which ones were interested, and avoid any embarrassment with those who weren't.

When I entered the tent before dawn the next morning, Nalita and Kiro approached me with somewhat stunned expressions. "M'Lord," Kiro spoke first, "You will have a few more 'special' interviews then we anticipated."

"Oh?" I asked. "How many more"

Nalita responded, "We expect approximately forty more."

I know my mouth dropped open. Nalita shrugged. "I expect most took the tokens out of curiosity. I doubt many of them will actually present them to you."

I could accept that. "And what about the second part of our discussion. Do you still think I should feed openly?"

Kiro and Nalita looked at each other. "Yes. If there is a problem, I'll be outside to make them forget. Besides, you'll need to place any you choose under the Covenant as soon as you can. This way leaves you with the least amount of explanation to them."

I could have argued, but the first interviewee had arrived with the rising sun. She introduced herself as Maledith, and was a young woman with pale skin, long strawberry blond hair and bright blue eyes. She wore a studded leather jerkin, at her waist hung a scimitar in a battered scabbard, and a pair of daggers tucked in her wide belt. She didn't present me with a token, so we kept our discussion to her skills at battle. I made notes, and asked if she'd be willing to prove herself late in the afternoon. (When we'd had the tent erected, we made sure the afternoon sun would be in the sky behind the entrance. Thus I could sit near the doorway to observe, and remain free from the agonizing blow of its rays.)

Thus the morning went, and I'd met with twenty-two warriors without the presentation of a single token. I was beginning to suspect that Nalita was being generous in her initial estimate of twelve applicants.

But the next applicant took her seat and tossed me one of the tokens. She was young, perhaps seventeen. Her blond hair was tied in a neat braid, and her brown eyes sparkled with intelligence. She bore a longsword and wore light ringmail. "I was told you were looking for a squad for your personal service. True?" I nodded affirmative. "I was also told such service would entail you taking me to your bed. Also true?"

"Yes, the position will require that among your duties. Now, go ahead and tell me I'm a disgusting miscreant, and then we'll discuss your skills at arms instead."

She sat back with a slow smile, looking at me appraisingly. "No. You're no villain, and you look to be a much more considerate lover than any other man I've had. So... " She leaned across the desk that separated us and offered her hand. "I'm Talia of Belacourt. Tell me more of what you are looking for, besides a lover."

I took the proffered hand. As I'd expected her grip was strong and calloused. "I'm looking for women that are skilled in weapons, obviously. But also who are intelligent. My guards will find themselves traveling long distances with me, and might find themselves in many strange cultures. As for your willingness to share my bed, I'll explain more this eve if you choose to join me." After agreeing to a time to meet that evening, our conversation turned to the more mundane matters of her skills and talents.

A few more interviews followed, one of which held the promise of being a fine officer. During a short break, I leaned back and shut my eyes for a moment. When I opened them, a vision I'd never dreamed of stood before me.

She was very tall. Her hair was almost black, and hung in multiple tight braids. But what took me by surprise was her skin. The woman had skin like ebony. I'd never met a woman with skin this dark. I didn't know women like this existed. Her dark eyes met mine, and seemed to twinkle with amusement. She wore a vest and kilt of some sort of animal pelt, a gold furred creature. She carried half dozen javelins in one hand, with a shield strapped to the opposite arm. In the waist of her kilt, a dagger was thrust.

She leaned the javelins against the side of the tent, then reached into a pouch I hadn't noticed that hung from her hip, and tossed me one of the tokens.

"You seek a bedmate who is a warrior. Kirish is a warrior. Tell me more about your needs. Perhaps Kirish will take you for a partner."

She moved gracefully to the chair opposite me and settled down. I said, "First, tell me where you come from. I've never seen a person with skin like yours."

Kirish smiled at me, and her bright white teeth were startling against her rich brown lips. "I come from far to the west, across the vast western waters and across the luxuriant plain, from my home, Nirob."

I gave Kirish much the same explanations I had offered Talia. She accepted them with aplomb. Then I nodded to the token that lay on my desk. "I've told you what type of person I seek. I think you will fit those needs admirably. But this matter is one you need choose. Do these duties interest you enough to contemplate this additional obligation?"

She considered the matter seriously. "Must I decide without knowledge of what I accept?"

I understood what she meant. "If you like, join me at the new day. I'll be more than delighted to let you inspect your options."

"So late?" She chuckled softly, and I knew she understood the reason for the lateness. "I hope your stamina is excellent, Lord Alexander." Then she stood, collected her weapons and strode out of the tent.

By the end of the day, thirty three warriors had been interviewed, four had been noted as possible officers, and one additional token had been returned. At this rate, I'd have the interviews done in another six days. Nalita had been watching the continuing sparring amongst the warriors, and reported that they seemed to be getting used to one another. "Alright, tomorrow split them into teams. Let's see how they work together with soldiers they've never fought with. And then, ten nights from now, we'll begin cutting our expenses."

Talia arrived at exactly the time we'd agreed on, three hours before the new day. I invited her into my chambers. "I will not force you into this, Talia. If you like, you may depart, and I will seek another more agreeable."

She looked around the room and smiled. "No, I'm quite willing to do this. Where can I set my weapons?"

I pointed to a chest next to the bed. "Set them there if you like. Your armor as well." She unlaced the ringmail and lifted it over her head. Under the armor she wore a padded jerkin and a leather strap skirt. She set the armor under her weapons, and made sure the blades were within reach of the bed. When she moved to pull the jerkin over her head, I intervened. "Allow me, please."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.