Kindred - Cover

Kindred

Copyright© 2003 by Paradox116

Chapter 13: Aftermath

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Aftermath - The story of a Vampire, his Ladies and the things he does for (un)life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Vampires   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

Nalita gave me a vicious blow to the face. "Shut up!"

I did, with a stunned look on my face.

"The life thou knew hath ended. Thou art dead. Erlic son of Gustaf, is no more. Thou hast been reborn through me. And I, Nalita, thy Sire, rename thee. Thou art forever more Alexander. Rise, my Childe, and learn the ways of the Kindred."

I stood. "Now follow. We need to get you fed. I didn't Embrace you to have you fall into the madness of the Hunger. And I think I know where best to let you sup."

I was shocked when she led me from my home to the small house Kiro and Hiroko shared. She explained. "We are here because of one of the unfortunate qualities of our Clan. We are Clan Ventrue. For reasons I've never understood, we get the most satisfaction from feeding from the manner of kine we fed from at the very first. In my case, it was a seagoing man. That's why I've kept you close. Your blood sings in your veins for me."

"I've known you for eighteen years. When you try, you make friends easily, and would have no trouble seducing such a friend. So the person you shall feed from first time will be a friend and lover. Kiro waits within. Like you, her grief is intense. Hiroko died yesterday. Teniko died the day before."

Deep within me, I felt a sense of loss at her words. But burying the sadness roared my need to drink. Hunger drove me like a lash.

"Kiro has not yet contracted the pestilence. So, I give you the opportunity to strengthen the humanity and compassion within you." She slapped me hard, and I realized I had slipped into a state of animalistic need. I shook my head and nodded at her. " If you do as I say, the Beast within you can be controlled. If not, you will become a rabid animal, with no compunctions and only the need to kill. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good. As I said, I offer you the opportunity for compassion. This is what we shall do. Kiro sleeps at the moment. We will attend her. I will monitor you as you feed. I will stop you when you have fed only as much as necessary. When she awakens, you will offer her sympathy for her losses, and refreshment. You will serve her wine, and in the wine, you will mix a tiny bit of your blood."

I looked at her like she was mad. "The wine will dull the agony of the change. But the change will come. And with the change, will come protection from the pestilence. And when she is safe from this horrible plague, we can plan for what the future may bring. I fear great changes follow this disease."

We entered Kiro's chamber, and I saw with alarm she wasn't alone. Her eight-year-olds, Seria and Torako slept with her. I looked at Nalita with concern. "Worry not, I'll make certain they all sleep as you feed. Now, think about your need. Let your fangs slip from there hiding places. Approach her, and kiss the throat of a woman you loved. Strike gently, and let her blood flow. I will watch, and allow you to do no harm."

I obeyed. I let the hunger rise within me, but kept it sharply under reign. I could feel a pressure behind my teeth, and felt the razor points slide from their sheaths. But something felt wrong, and I realized that they slid from my lower jaw as well as the upper. I looked at Nalita and she almost smiled as she saw me. "You look like you're ready for battle, sweet Alexander. And in battle, they are a truly lethal weapon. But for now, sheath the lower." She watched in satisfaction as I managed this bit of control. "Much better. Now sup."

I bent over the sleeping woman that had been my beloved's dearest friend, and kissed her throat. She sighed happily, but remained asleep. Then I opened my mouth, pressed my lips against her skin, and allowed the razor tipped fangs to slice her flesh. Warm blood filled my mouth, and I drank eagerly. Then I drank more, sucking greedily the life from within her. I stopped only when Nalita wrapped her fist in my hair and ripped me away from Kiro. I turned on her with a snarl of fury, and felt her fist smash into my nose, pulping it as I collapsed with a howl of pain.

Then I watched jealously as Nalita's tongue caressed the wounds I'd inflicted, washing them clean and sealing them shut.

Nalita looked at me with some despair. "Goddess, I'm going to have to teach you control, or your life will be feast and famine."

A soft sigh came from the bed, and I realized Kiro was waking up. Nalita looked at me and her eyes widened. "Hurry, go wash. The last thing I want her to see is you with blood all over your face. Even if it is all from your nose. We can't do anything about your bruises, though."

I went to the basin and washed my face. When I looked in the mirror above Kiro's dressing table, I realized what Nalita was talking about. I had fading bruises under both eyes, and as I watched, my nose shifted and straightened. I dumped the basin and refilled it with fresh water, then moved back to Kiro.

She opened her eyes and started, seeing Nalita and I waiting for her. Then she held her arms out to me, and I took her in my arms. We wept together for some time, then she calmed. "I'm sorry. I woke from the most wonderful dream. Hiroko and I were making love, and it was so marvelous. Then I woke up, and saw you two, and realized Hiroko is gone. And it broke my heart all over again."

Nalita sat beside her, and brushed her hair from her face. "We are here for you, Kiro, for you and your son and daughter. Now, let Erlic fix you some wine, and we'll talk." I stood and moved to the sideboard. I kept myself turned away from the bed to conceal my actions, then poured a goblet of wine. Then realized I had no blade to break my skin, no way to add the blood. I looked down as my finger began to twitch, and watched my nail lengthen and shape to a point. I drew it against my wrist, and smiled as it split the skin easily. Amazing, I thought. Then I let the blood flow into the wine. I stirred it with my fingertip, and the nail shortened back too normal of it's own accord. I carried it back to Kiro, and sat on the bed.

She was about to take a sip when she noticed my face. "What happened?" she demanded.

"I got drunk, after Mia died, and stumbled and fell against the tub." I could see she was doubtful, but decided not to push the matter.

I watched her as she took a long drink of the wine. For a moment, I thought Nalita was mistaken, then a shudder ran through Kiro and she looked momentarily nauseous. I was surprised at how quickly she recovered though. "I'm sorry, I guess I shouldn't drink on an empty stomach. I thought I was going to be sick."

Nalita smiled sympathetically. "Go ahead and finish it, and we'll take you all to my home. My servants can fix us supper." Kiro obediently drained the goblet, with no further ill effect. As she finished it, the twins awoke together. Seria noticed us first, and looked at her mother for reassurance. Torako simply sat up and greeted us politely.

"Mistress Nalita and Master Erlic have invited us to stay at the Mistress's home for a few days. She doesn't belief any of us should be alone for now and I agree."

Seria spoke up. "It's hard to be here without Da or Teniko. I keep hoping they'll come back to us."

I hugged the little girl. "I know, I feel the same way about Mia and Zara. But they are waiting patiently for us in Paradise. And for now, we have no choice but to miss them."

After we made our way back to Nalita's, her servants made Kiro and her children feel at home, and we enjoyed an early supper. I learned that if I was careful, I could manage to eat small amounts of normal food with minimal difficulty. Although purging myself afterwards was distasteful. After dinner, Kiro took the children to her chamber to bathe them, and Nalita discussed the wisdom of inflicting the Change on the children. We agreed it was necessary to insure their health, and their mother's well being.

So when they came out to wish us good night, they each had a small glass of wine. "To help them sleep" was the explanation Nalita offered. Kiro followed them shortly after.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.