Kindred
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2003 by Paradox116

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The story of a Vampire, his Ladies and the things he does for (un)life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Vampires   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

I awoke disoriented, and kept my eyes closed as I sorted the reasons. First, it was the strange bed. I was stretched out, and couldn't touch any of the edges. Second, there was someone lying along both of my sides, pinning my arms down. Third, a tongue was running up the bottom of my shaft. Now, that wasn't disorienting, Mia had awakened me that way a couple of times, and it had been wonderful. The tongue sliding down the top of my shaft is what I found disorienting. I decide it was time to open my eyes.

I looked down and saw the back of Mia's head, her lustrous black hair brushing her shoulders as her head lay on my belly. And then I saw a pair of laughing grey eyes looking up at me. Kiro winked at me and I realized it was her tongue I'd felt on the bottom of my staff. Then her eyes flicked away from mine, and I knew she was looking at Mia. Mia didn't look back, but she did shift her body off my arm. And then she spread her legs apart.

Being a wise and loving husband, I took the hint, and began to gently play with her sex. I could feel her sigh against my rigidness, then she teasingly nipped me. I gave her a quick swat on the bottom in response, and could hear her laugh. Then she said something to Kiro that I couldn't here, and rolled away. She turned around and scooted up the bed to lie beside me and kiss me lovingly.

As we kissed, Kiro gave my staff a final lick, and I felt the bed move as she rolled away. But then the bed moved again, and I felt Kiro straddle me. Before I could react, Mia grabbed my face and kissed me with rising passion, and I felt Kiro's moist labia engulf me. I realized I was again a treat to be shared.

Kiro began raising and lowering herself on my shaft swiftly, driving us both toward a speedy conclusion. Mia cuddled against me, and watched her friend take pleasure with her husband's body. She reached out and lay her hand over the other girl's flat belly, then lay on her back and stroked her swollen one, then smiled as I ran my fingers across it. And as Kiro began to moan and writhe upon me, her climax approaching, the baby began to squirm within Mia's womb under my fingertips. The sudden movement, Mia's delighted laugh, and Kiro's pleasure all joined together to take me over the edge. I jerked my hips up, driving myself deep inside Kiro, and filled her with the fruit of my loins. Kiro's own orgasm followed immediately, and she pinned me back on the bed by collapsing upon me.

Kiro looked up from where she lay sprawled across my chest and said, "Good morning."

I laughed. "Good morning to you! Such a wonderful way to begin the day."

Kiro chuckled and kissed my chest. "You don't mind Mia sharing with me, do you?"

I looked over at Mia, who leaned close and kissed me softly. "As long as she is happy, I am."

Mia nodded her contentment as a knock on the door reminded us we were guests. "Mistress Nalita instructs me to enquire to your needs." An unknown voice called through the door.

I replied, "We will break our fast in an hour, and the Ladies will need maidens to assist in their dressing fifteen minutes before then."

"As you request, Master Erlic."

The bath was refreshing, and I had purposely set a time meant to inhibit too much playing. The ladies were quickly made exceptionally beautiful, and we enjoyed a delicious breakfast, then asked if the Mistress had time to visit. We were led back to her study, and the same two men waited with Nalita.

I admitted to Nalita; "You were right, the estate is perfect. But I don't feel that you should offer such an extravagant gift." I was getting ready to present my arguments when she nodded to the seller's agent, and he produced a parchment, signed it with his chop, and applied a seal to wax at the bottom. This he presented to me. I looked at it, then at Nalita.

"Erlic, you will learn that there are times that, when you try to argue with me, you simply waste your energy. This is one of those times. Now, this other gentleman deals in servants and slaves, and can also arrange more specialized help, as well."

I turned to the man. "I'll need four Lady's maids, a half dozen general slaves, and two young women for nursery duty. Oh, and I need a seneschal. How quickly can you arrange an interview with appropriate applicants?"

"I can have the slaves delivered before noon. I'm sure Mistress Nalita could arrange a temporary overseer for them to begin their duties. I'm sure you would like to occupy your estate as soon as possible. And I'll have several applicants report to you tomorrow morning." We negotiated for a short while. I was feeling a bit spiteful that Nalita had refused to discuss the purchase of the estate, and let the merchant take advantage of me. Nalita glared at me, but said nothing.

It was three weeks later. We had found a seneschal very quickly. The slave merchant had truly known his profession, and Hiroko had been a gift from the goddess. He was skilled, knowledgeable, and intelligent. He'd also turned into a very good friend. And I thought that Kiro was finding herself attracted to him. I certainly hoped so, anyway. The poor man was absolutely smitten with her. But judging from the amount of time she spent with Mia and I in our bedchambers, he hadn't won her body yet.

Hiroko and I were discussing plans for finishing some of the rooms on the far side of the house when Kiro interrupted us. "Hiroko, you will fetch the midwife immediately. Mistress Mialibao's time is upon her." The older man leaped to his feet and moved to obey, almost before he realized who gave these instructions. When he did, he hesitated and looked to me. But Kiro was having none of that. "Go. NOW!" As I'd said, the man was intelligent. He went. Kiro turned to me next. "Mistress Nalita instructed me to tell you, when this time came, you were to attend her immediately. She will explain all, but you are not to be allowed home until I summon you." Then she smiled at me. "Mia will be fine. But for the next few hours, she is not going to like you very much. Go. I will send for you when the time is right." Then she kissed my cheek and made her way back into the center of the house.

What can a husband do at times such as these? I did as I was told. I made my way to Mistress Nalita's home. When I knocked at the door, Kirsty opened it and seemed surprised to see me, but then her eyes lit with understanding. "Ahh, the midwife has been sent for, then?"

I nodded. "Aye, Hiroko went. And I find myself not only banned from my own house, but summoned here as well."

Kirsty tried not to look smug. "I shall inform Mistress Nalita you are here. She'll attend you in the sitting room." Then she made her way deeper into the house as I made my way to the sitting room.

Unlike Nalita, except for my office, my home was decorated in the way of the west, the way of the islanders. Cushions to lean against, low tables and silk screens to separate sections of room. Nalita preferred the eastern style, chairs, couches and eastern style tables. I sat in one of the chairs and waited.

I didn't have to wait long before her footfalls approached. She was wearing a gray skirt and a light blue blouse that clung to her. Her flame red hair was braided and tied with a silver chain. "Welcome Erlic. I am pleased to find you wisely obedient." She grinned at me.

"I think Kiro would have instructed the slaves to toss me in the gutter had I disobeyed, actually."

"Probably. But I'm sure she would have been unhappy doing it."

She sat on a couch and motioned me to join her. I was nervous. The first time we were alone in here, it had ended in her tub. "Oh, do sit. I'm not going to bite you." Then almost sub vocally, "Not yet, anyway."

But her words awoke strange memories within me.

"Now, the reason you are here, and not with your dear Mia," she had stopped calling Mia 'your little whore' after our meeting about Akira, "Is that at the moment, she is in pain, and miserable, and if you were there, she would blame you. In this case, unfairly, since the baby cannot be yours, but you are still the only man available for her to vent her displeasure upon. And, being the loyal and loving creature you are, you would accept her venom. Believe me, this is better. You'll go home after all the pain is over, and she has had time to calm down, and you'll meet your child for the first time..."

"And, I'll admit, I have missed having you around. And I need your help with something. Come with me."

She stood abruptly, and I was filled with a sense of deja'vu and apprehension. But I found it impossible to refuse her. She led the way to her chambers and dragged me inside when I hesitated at the doorway. She shut the door behind us. "Remember, dear Erlic. Recall the last time you stood there. Remember all that happened."

I felt the blood rush from face. I remembered her anger when I had tried to leave. The pain when I bit her and tasted her blood. What happened as she bathed me. Then my hand flew to my throat and I almost collapsed.

"Erlic, it has been nearly four weeks since I fed. I need this. Please, don't refuse me. Don't make me threaten you. Please don't make me hurt you! If you let it, it can be wonderful. And if you feel you are betraying your wife and child, I'll take the memory again. But please, give me that which I need!"

I agreed, but felt guilty as I did. Guilty because I gave in, but more because I wanted to give her some happiness. Then I firmly pushed the guilt aside. I approached her and began to undress her. I unlaced her blouse, and let the backs of my hands caress her breasts. The blouse was satin, and so when it moved under my hands, her nipples hardened to the slippery cloth's caress. I tugged the bottom of it out of her skirt, and she raised her arms so I could draw it over her head. Then I bent and softly kissed each of her breasts. She gave a shuddering gasp at the touch of my tongue. Somewhere in my mind, I gibbered with terror that she would demand I bite her again, that the pain would return. But the terror was soundly thrashed by the taste and feel of her flesh between my lips.

"Ummmm, that feels wonderful," Nalita sighed and held my head gently to her breast. "But you've just started. I'm still feeling confined."

I released her breast with some reluctance and knelt before her. I untied the cord that held her skirt around her waist, and slowly drew it over her hips. It was soon pooled around her ankles, and I noted she wore a pair of pantaloons beneath it. Slipping my hands into the waistband, I drew these down as well.

I knew what a woman's sex looked like. I'd examined both Mia's and Kiro's very closely. I still thought Nalita's appeared to be groomed. But from the position I saw it now, I realized it was also partially shaved.

Nalita looked down at me, watching as I gazed at her. After kicking off her slippers, she spread her legs apart, and reached down and caressed my hair. "Would you like a taste?" she teased.

In answer, I leaned forward and ran my tongue across the naked flesh of her sex. She gave a soft moan of delight, then mewed in disappointment when I sat back and stood. But she looked pleased when I lifted her easily in my arms and carried her to the bed. I laid her down gently, and would have knelt between her legs when she stopped me. "You have too many clothes on. Let me take care of that."

She sat up and smoothly undressed me. She had me stand beside the bed, and she lay down facing me. "I didn't have a chance to really study this before." Her hand gently lifted my staff, and she made a show of studying it. She carefully cupped my balls, hefting them in a teasingly measuring manner. Then she released my shaft, letting it aim at her face. Then she scooted forward a bit, opened her mouth and drew me inside. She swirled her tongue against my shaft, flicking it gently as she began to suck softly.

Both Mia and Kiro had taken me this way before, and I thoroughly enjoyed every time they did. Nalita was different. Where Mia and Kiro delighted in pleasuring me, Nalita was more tentative. She took her time, seeming to explore the experience, and not concerned with my pleasure, per say. She ran her tongue along the shaft, pulled back slightly and flicked the tip of her tongue across the opening at the tip. She stroked me as she sucked gently, then released me and examined the wet flesh. She ran her hand up and down the shaft, and watched as a clear drop of lubricant oozed from the tip. She looked at the drop, and then languidly ran her tongue across the tip, sampling it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.