Kindred
Chapter 10 - Cleaning Up

Copyright© 2003 by Paradox116

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Cleaning Up - The story of a Vampire, his Ladies and the things he does for (un)life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Vampires   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

It should have been quite dark as I made the trek back to the Narwhal. But apparently another change Nalita had wrought on me were eyes like a cat. To me, it seemed I was walking almost in the dusk. And I wasn't complaining, as it made it easier to avoid two groups of ruffians that likely would have tried to harass me. I really didn't want more trouble tonight.

When I entered the tavern, the barkeep looked up at me with terrified eyes, but quickly raised a facade of joviality. I just nodded politely and moved to the room Mia and I were sharing. A candle still burned on the low table in the center of the room, but Mia and Kiro lay in the bed, asleep and holding each other close. Curious, I wandered over, and was a bit relieved to note they both wore light woolen night robes. I didn't actually know how I would have reacted if they had been nude. And I admitted, they could have dressed after they, well, whatever. But I wasn't ready to deal with that tonight. I had more than enough to worry about with Mia and Nalita. Because I knew, somehow, that Nalita was not going to be settling for a single encounter.

I found an extra blanket and lay down on the floor. I didn't bother to undress, I knew Angeline would be prompt, but I took off my boots anyway. I never could sleep with my feet confined. It took me a moment to get comfortable, though. Nalita's "embroidery" itched when I lay on it.

I actually felt rested when Angeline put her hand over my mouth and held me still against the floor. I know I would have reacted aggressively if she hadn't, but what surprised me was that she did it easily. I realized I wasn't the only one sharing Nalita's blood. I blinked my eyes at her, and she took her hands off me. Then she motioned silently for me to follow. When we were in the tavern room, I sat and pulled my boots on.

Angeline whispered softly to me: "I've looked around out here, and I couldn't find the bolthole. I didn't really expect to, but I like to be sure."

I nodded. "I'm sure it's in the office, or in the storage room. To be honest, I'm hoping it's the office."

I went to the office, and was relieved that the barkeep hadn't locked it. But when I opened the door, a sour stench filled my nostrils. I could see Angeline's nose wrinkle in distaste. "Are we too late? Damn, I hope a rat didn't find him!"

I looked over to where I'd left Akira, and he looked much the same as when I'd left. Then I remembered the barkeep's reaction. "The barman threw up earlier. I'd forgotten."

She smiled at my reassurance, then began her search. The bolthole wasn't actually very well hidden. When she found it, it was fairly obvious what it was. I lifted it carefully, afraid the hinges would squeal, but apparently Akira had kept it maintained, or used it often. Angeline looked through it, spotted the ladder leading down, and the boat tied to it. "I'll go down and move the boat. After you get him through the hole, shut and lock the trap. I'll take care of the body, and then lose the boat. Everyone will believe Akira left on his own."

I nodded. "Thank you for your help, Angeline. And thank Mistress Nalita again for me."

Angeline smiled a little shyly. "Normally, I don't like the men the Mistress selects. But you seem different. So I'm going to do something I've never done before." She took a deep breath, as if preparing for something very difficult. "You can call me Ang." Then she slipped through the trap door and disappeared momentarily.

I sat there for a minute with a silly grin on my face. And then Ang's "psst" brought me back to attention. I moved over to Akira's corpse, and took out the vial Nalita had given me. She hadn't said how much to use, so I poured it in a thin stream up and down the blob. Then I wondered how long it would take to activate. Almost as soon as I poured the last few drops out of the vial, the body began to move. I bit back the curse that threatened to explode from my startled lips, and almost dropped the vial. Shit shit shit! Why didn't she warn me? Then I admitted I was being stupid. And I admitted I really didn't want to touch this thing that was floating five inches above the floor. I gave it a slight shove with my boot, and it floated away slowly for a moment, then stopped. It felt like I had kicked a skin of water. I moved around it, and gave it another nudge toward the hole in the floor. Eventually, it was centered over the hole, and I was wondering how to get it through the opening when it began to sink gently by itself. I gave a hurried nudge to make sure no appendages, such as they were, caught on the edges of the trap. I looked down, and saw Ang sitting in the boat a few feet away from directly under the hole. She gave a small wave that I returned, then I shut the trap and bolted it. I was almost out of the room when I heard something from under the floor. I retched when I realized it sounded like someone dumping a full chamberpot. And knew it was the last anyone would hear from Akira.

I made my way back to our room, and this time I undressed to my shirt, then realized Mia was going to notice it was a different shirt anyway. There were going to be questions, so I figured she might as well start with the big one. Nalita's embroidery still itched when I tried to lie on, so I curled on my side and fell to sleep.

When I woke up, someone was tracing their finger against my shoulder, and around the embroidery. I rolled over to see which lady it was. Mia looked down at me with concerned eyes. "Will you tell me about it?" she asked.

I nodded. "I'll tell you most of it. Is that alright?" She considered this, then nodded and lay beside me on the floor. I told her of my fight with Akira, and killing him. I didn't tell her how I'd killed him. I told her of going to Nalita for help with getting rid of the body. I told her Nalita had sewed the wound, but I lied and told her of a potion to heal it. Then I told her that one of Nalita's associates helped me dispose of the body. Her response was to snuggle against me and say, "Husband, you care too much for those the world cares nothing for. And I love you for it." Then she kissed my nose. And I kissed her chin.

And then Kiro came back in the room with breakfast and a cheery "Good morn!"

After breakfast, we dressed. Mia had one new outfit. She called it a keemoano. It was a robe of rich blue silk with golden birds of paradise patterned through it. She told me the seamstress was working on a second, but she was going to wait until the babe was born to have others done. I said I understood. Kiro, though, had a problem. All of the clothes she owned (well, used) made it clear she was property. It was decided we would go shopping today. Clothes for the free woman Kiro, and rings for the newlyweds. It promised to be an enjoyable day.

As we left the room, I saw a face I recognized. The girl saw me at the same moment, and approached. "Good morn, Kirsty."

"Good morn, Master Erlic. Mistress Nalita requests the company of yourself, Mistress Mialibao, and Lady Kiro at her estate at the third hour past midday, if that would be convenient for you."

I looked at the water clock behind the bar. Three hours till midday. That should give us time. "Tell Mistress Nalita we would be honored to visit at the appointed hour. And thank her for the generous invitation." The girl curtsied and gave a happy grin before dashing out of the Narwhal.

Kiro looked terrified at the prospect. Mia just looked concerned. I said, "She invited us yesterday afternoon, actually. She said something about gifts for our nuptials." Mia gave a less strained smile at that. "But I'm glad she invited Kiro."

Kiro looked at me as if I'd just grown horns out of my forehead. "You are? Why? I'm just a sl..."

Mia placed her hand over her friend's mouth and hissed: "You are not a slave. You are a free woman, and by Mistress Nalita's Own Mouth, a Lady. Never let anyone forget that, especially Kiro!" Then she hugged her best friend.

We spent the rest of the day shopping. First, we had a great deal of fun going into the finer seamstress shops and shocking them by asking them to dress someone who was obviously a slave. A few chased us as we laughed out of their shops, cursing us for darkening their doorways. But then we found the shop of the seamstress that had served Mia the day before.

She went to the back of the shop to get the other kimono that she had made for Mia, thinking that was why we'd come. But she grew intrigued when we told her we'd actually come to find clothing for Kiro. She brought some kimono's she had pre-finished, and had Kiro try them on. Being a slave, Kiro had no undergarments, so when she undressed to try the new clothes on, I blatantly admired her form. Mia watched me, then laughed and hugged my arm as she sat beside me. Kiro blushed at first, then also laughed.

We finally left with me carrying Mia's new kimono and three more for Kiro, a red silk one with diving dolphins that Kiro wore, and paying for several more that the seamstress would be sewing for Kiro. Then we went looking for a jeweler.

We wandered through the gem district for a while, looking at the various offerings, but not being particularly enthused with what we saw. I had some idea of what I really wanted for Mia, and what I saw that was close lacked... something. Then we saw a tiny stall tucked behind and almost hidden by its neighbors. As we approached, an ancient fellow looked up from his polishing wheel. "May Cyrus be of service to you, young Master and Ladies?"

"We are seeking two rings, to symbolize our oath of marriage."

The old man looked at the three of us for a moment, and grinned teasingly. "Just two, hai?" He chuckled and pulled a small case from under his chair. He opened the case and held it up for us to inspect. I was startled to realize the difference in his workmanship and what we'd looked at along the way. Then one of the rings grabbed me by the eyeball and jerked me closer. It was a gold ring, with a delicately carved band and a small but magnificent diamond. I pointed at it wordlessly. "Ahh. The young Master has excellent taste." He took the ring and placed it in my palm. It seemed warm to my skin, and I lifted it carefully. Then I turned to Mia and slipped it onto her finger. It was perfect.

Mia spoke up. "Do you have one that is engraved like this one, but with a larger band, and a..."

She paused to think, and I realized what we wanted. "And with no stone." Mia looked at me with surprise, and I realized she'd made the same decision. She looked at the jeweler and nodded firmly.

The old man grinned. "Oddly, I do." Then he lifted the tray and we saw a few dozen bands in various stages of finish. He moved them about for a moment, then drew one out. He handed this one to Mia, and I could tell she also felt the warmth. Then she slipped it upon my finger. Then she kissed me.

The old man "hmmphed" politely, and we turned back to him. "Anything else I might offer? Something for this other lovely Lady, perhaps?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.