Kindred - Cover

Kindred

Copyright© 2003 by Paradox116

Chapter 3: Remembrances II

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Remembrances II - The story of a Vampire, his Ladies and the things he does for (un)life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Vampires   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

I spent the night with Mialibao. Then I paid her very well. Then I paid her employer a little more than he demanded, making it clear, through Paul, who had finally reappeared, that the extra was for Mia's excellence. Then Paul and I went looking for trade goods. Then we saw the prices that were being offered for goods, and almost went looking for a bigger ship. With the nearly five thousand florins that was my share of the cargo we'd brought, I could have loaded my ship twice with cargo. Instead, I loaded up with silks, porcelains and spices. And I still had three thousand florins in gold. I decided Paul and I were going solo next trip. We'd discussed it, and I offered him twenty percent if he'd work with me. When we got home and sold the cargo, my partners had a hefty profit of fifteen thousand florins, plus four thousand they stole from me when they sold me the "Chelae". Then Paul and I reloaded, and made our way back to Nasai.

This trip, Paul began to teach me the language. I was very surprised to find I was a quick study. Paul didn't seem to be. "You've got a sharp mind, boy. I saw how you watched those old merchies in Nasai. And I apologize for letting them try to cheat ya. But yer sharp. In a trip or two, you'll be speaking their tongue near as good as me," he said with a chuckle.

He did teach me a lot on the way over. And we found that our first trip had whetted the appetite of the merchants for more of our goods. Our profits quadrupled. And I went to find Mialibao. When I entered the Narwhal, I saw her with another sailor. A thin, mean looking individual with a scar blinded eye, and a temper. Mia was shaking her head at the sailor, refusing something. I was surprised. She was, after all, a whore. He looked to be a paying customer. Then I looked around and saw the innkeeper. He looked miserable, like he knew this would end badly, and he couldn't stop it.

A slap across flesh spun me back to Mia and the sailor. She was holding her cheek and sobbing, and I could see blood flowing from under hand. Then I watched as the sailor slid a dirk from his belt. I was too far to hear what he was saying to Mialibao, and doubted I would understand the words anyway. "Dalon says he's going to cut the baby from her womb and feed it to his crew for supper." A soft voice spoke from behind me. I spun to see who spoke. It was a woman, probably ten years my senior, but of nearly ethereal beauty. Her eyes were iridescent green, her hair the red of flame. The skirt she wore was soft black leather, her blouse was white silk. And she wore no undergarment under that blouse. "The way you were you watching, I knew you wanted to know what was being said. You care about the girl. This I can also tell. If I prevent Dalon from acting, you will sup with me, and tell me of yourself, and why you care for a little whore. Yes?"

I looked at her. Her face was sprinkled liberally with freckles, making it look even younger than my own. Her eyes twinkled with mirth, but they were also serious as she awaited my response. I finally nodded agreement. With a wave of her hand, two shadows rose from behind her and moved into the light. They were obviously bodyguards. They were just as obviously female. And from the Islands. They moved to where Mia and the man Dalon argued. As they arrived Dalon began his strike. The dirk drove towards Mia's belly. It would have driven deep into flesh if she had still stood where she was, but the first bodyguard had pulled her to the side when the thrust began. Dalon looked at her in a rage, but then seemed to recognize her and paled. He was looking frantically about the room and finally saw the red headed woman. She had stepped up next to me and placed her arm around my waist when he saw her. Dalon looked like he was going to beg for something when the second bodyguard appeared behind him.

Casually, she looped a cord around his throat and tightened it until he noticed it. Then the girl looked to her mistress. I looked at the redheaded woman out of the corner of my eye as well, and saw her nod in satisfaction. Panic widened Dalon's eyes, and he made to stand. But the girl tightened the garrote easily and held steady, strangling him with casual efficiency. When he lay limp against the cord, his face purpling, she flipped it loose with a snap and tucked it into her belt pouch. She again looked at her mistress, her look curious. At another nod, I saw the girl adjust a heavy signet ring on her hand. Then drive her fist into the dead man's forehead. "Now, when they collect the body, they'll know I ordered this. And if they aren't stupid, they'll heed the warning." With a motion of her hand, the other bodyguard brought the sobbing Mialibao to her Mistress.

The red-haired woman sat back at her table, and when Mia knelt before her she gently removed Mia's hand from her cheek. There were three gashes along the skin, two of which still bled. The redhead woman nodded, and then turned to me. "Take this ointment, and take your little whore to her room. Apply it gently to the cuts. It will sting at first, but it has an analgesic property, so that won't last but for a moment. After that, you can enjoy one another's "companionship". However, I expect to see you in the dining area within three hours." I looked at her for a moment, confused. "You did agree to sup with me, and tell me why you care about this whore. Remember?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.