Kindred - Cover

Kindred

Copyright© 2003 by Paradox116

Chapter 2: Remembrances I

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Remembrances I - The story of a Vampire, his Ladies and the things he does for (un)life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Vampires   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

Iris was nearly collapsing until my fangs slid into her inner thigh, and drove her right back into another orgasm. She began to buck against me, but I placed my hand above her pubes and easily held her still. Such movements might have caused her serious injury, and I had no wish for that. As I drank my fill, I listened to her breathing and how her body reacted. I could tell when she grew drowsy, and withdrew my lips from the wound in her thigh. For reasons I didn't understand, but greatly appreciated, the stroke of my tongue against the cuts I'd inflicted closed them immediately. When I again lay along side her, she smiled happily and stroked my flushed cheek. "Thank you, m'Lord. That was... wondrous!" And with those words, she fell back to sleep.

I leaned over and kissed her forehead, then stood and tugged the bellpull by the bed. Immediately a pair of bodyservants looking much like Iris entered, followed by four slaves bearing great urns of hot water. As the slaves filled my bath, I instructed them to bear the sleeping girl in my bed to her chambers. This was not unusual. It was, in fact, so common that the slaves carried the entire bed out with ease of long experience and nary a disturbing jostle to the sleeping form.

I moved to the bath, and stepped into the very warm water. The two servants undressed and began to bathe me. I made it a point to know the name and history of my entire household. These two, Cali and Cara, were cousins. Both of their mothers had been members of my Garden, and likely, when they were older, they would as well. But for now, they cleansed my body. Under their ministrations, I remembered.

I was actually born near this castle. But then the land was all wild coastline and forests. My father was the village smith, a huge man named Gustaf with blond hair tied back from his face, and an upper torso heavily scarred with burns from his forges. My given name was Erlic. But he'd been a good man, with blue eyes that twinkled with delight whenever I tried to help, and a booming laugh when my efforts succeeded. But as I grew older, word of my father's skills spread, and traders began visiting regularly. With tales of far off lands. Tales that stoked a fire in my mind and soul, the dream of travel. I know my father was disappointed when I said goodbye the first time. My younger brothers had both found themselves addicted to the fire and noise of the forge though, so he sent me away with his blessings.

Those first years were spent on caravans, going from small village to larger burgh. Hardly the far off places I'd dreamed of. But I learned the skills of the trader, and I learned the skills of battle against roving bands of bandits and rogue soldiers. And it was the skill of war that took me farther than I would have dreamed.

On the occasion of my twenty-third year, one of the senior partners received word of a distant land, rich with exotic goods and rarely visited. It was decided that a ship would be purchased, a crew found and the journey attempted. And for the first time, I negotiated against my employers. I had accumulated a fair hoard of coin, and offered it in exchange for partial ownership of the ship, and all the cargos it carried. When the negotiations ended, I was the senior partner, with 45% ownership of the "Chelae". And preparing for my first sea voyage.

The "Chelae" was actually a large ship. She been storm damaged, and the repairs had been well done, but the previous owners were a superstitious lot, and didn't care to risk good cargo in her again, so we bought it cheap. The crew we ended up with was at best called "iffy", but the Master, Paul, was skilled and knew how to handle them. And we had cash for a large cargo of trade goods. If, and I admitted to myself this was a big if, we completed the journey, I was going to be a very happy, very wealthy man. Little did I know.

The journey to the island nation took two months. I spent most of the first two weeks throwing up. Then I spent the next week beating discipline back into the crew. And after that, I worked my tail off by day, and spent hours in anticipation at night. But we finally arrived, in a land of light brown skins. The people were small, most a head or more shorter than I, and they spoke in a singsong ringing language.

I didn't understand a word. But Paul did, and he led the way. We found merchants he knew, and he translated for us. I learned something, though. I could read body language with these people infallibly. I knew every time they tried to cheat me. Even when they tried with the Paul's help. I finally took him aside, and explained I'd hang his cock around his neck if he continued. I think he believed me, because the natives grew more moody as the discussion went on. But I knew I was coming back, so the final agreement was well to their advantage. The cargo I'd brought had cost me eighteen hundred florins in gold. I sold it in Nasai for forty-eight. And the merchants were happy! It was time for me to celebrate as well.

Paul led me through the docks to an inn nearby. The sign had a picture of some mythical fish, with a spiral horn growing from its forehead. Paul said it was a Narwhal. We stepped inside, and after my eyes adjusted looked around. Where the men of this land had been short and stocky, the women were petite. And, I admitted to myself, they were beautiful! True, this was my first sight of them, and these bargirls were probably selected for their good looks, but I don't think I have ever seen an unattractive woman in this land since then.

We ordered a drink called saki. I'd never cared for the taste of rum or beer, and most wines I had found only semi-palatable. But saki I learned I enjoyed very much. And I had a shocking tolerance for it. I think I shocked Paul with my capacity, at least until he fell asleep at the table. And after Paul passed out, I found myself with a new companion. I think she said her name was Meeahleebow. She may have been calling me an uncouth son of a whore, though. At the time I had no idea. But she took me to a room with an elevated mattress and undressed me, then stripped her robe off. I reached out to cup her breast, but she simply smiled and pushed me down on the bed. Then she began stroking my entire body. I'd never heard of massage before this, but Mialibao took great pleasure in introducing it to me. Then she took even more pleasure in introducing me to Mialibao.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.