Twice Lucky
Chapter 38

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 38 - If you knew then what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

The last week in January of 1972 was a busy one for Jake. Monday had been the unexpected and unsettling meeting with Vivian followed by the blow up with Melissa. Tuesday, he had a paper to write for his college prep English class. The five pages took forever to type. How, he wondered, could someone as smart and athletic as him be totally inept with a typewriter. He hoped Vickie Greer was at least getting a laugh out of his misfortune, he grumbled to himself. Wednesday had been Cindy’s fashion show. His little angel of mercy had looked all grown up and stunningly beautiful. That she kept insisting that they were going to be together in the future despite all that was going on in his life still amazed him.

It was Thursday, and Jake was feeling good. Feeling good in spite of the embarrassment he felt when Vickie handed him back his term paper. It had so many red corrections of typos it looked as if she had slashed her wrists reading it. Typing sucked. However, the day brightened right after lunch when Tigger cornered him in the hall and said she was healed up and ready for lesson two. She had asked her cousin if she could borrow him for the afternoon and Melissa had agreed. Jake was not thrilled with the idea of being loaned out like a stud but, hey, anything to help educate the youth of America. By the end of Jake’s baseball practice, Tigger was in anticipatory meltdown. She was already squirming in her seat as Jake slid behind the wheel. She had waited in his car doing her homework and listening to the radio while he practiced. Jake gave her a kiss and fired up the big V8, there was an aroma wafting about.

“Jake, my panties are so wet it’s like I peed them! You need to get me somewhere and take care of me pronto!” she said.

Jake allowed that he had a place in mind and headed for Liz’s bungalow. Tigger had on a conservative skirt and blouse although you could not tell because the skirt was pulled up to mid-thigh as she absently rubbed herself. Not to mention the three buttons she had undone so Jake could eye her creamy breasts as they strained mightily to escape her bra. Jake had to force himself to drive the speed limit. It seemed as if it took an hour to get to the little house. They walked in and Tigger looked around.

“Is this your casa amor, my young stallion?” she asked.

Then she burst out laughing as Jake spun around and gawked at her. She had mimicked Maria perfectly. Jake had to turn around to make sure her mother was not there also.

“I overheard Mom call you that on the phone, I couldn’t resist yanking your chain. How many times have you brought her here?”

“Once, but it was only to go over some paperwork for Melissa. I have much bigger plans for you, my buxom impressionist.”

Tigger smiled at that and melted in his arms. He picked her up, carried her to the bedroom, and stood her next to the bed. He disrobed her then himself. As he turned her towards the bed, she saw the cuffs attached to the bedposts. She let out a little gasp but did nothing to resist as Jake fastened her in place. Now that she was immobilized, Jake started to work with his lips, tongue, and fingers. Tigger liked this new game as one orgasm after another washed over her. She was more vocal this afternoon compared to her first lesson. She was telling Jake in no uncertain terms what she liked. Trouble was that so far she liked it all. She even liked it when Jake wet his finger in her sopping slit and wormed it up her anus. ‘Wow, who would have thought something that sounded so disgusting would feel so good?’ she thought. She squirmed to get more of his probing finger deeper into her backchannel.

For his part, Jake was glad the cuffs were so well padded. He did not think they were designed for the amount of abuse Marisa was putting them through. If the company that made them ever needed a testimonial, he was their man. Tigger heaved her body up and down and thrashed side to side as she came. Her fingers were curled into red tipped claws and the tendons on her neck stood out from the strain. Now he knew why she had needed five days to recover from her last lesson. Jake finally eased up on her, unfastened her wrists and ankles, and went for a cloth and a glass of water. A sip of water and a little sponge bath had her ready for another round. She tried to pull Jake on top of her but he was not playing that game today.

Jake rolled her over and pulled her up on her knees. He positioned himself behind her. Steadying himself with one hand on her ass, he used his other hand to guide himself into her tight little wet pussy. He rocked forward driving a couple of inches into her then playfully slapped her on her ass. With an ‘eek’ she tried to get away but Jake grabbed her hips.

“What’s the matter, Tigger, you can dish it out but you can’t take, huh?”

“Ooh, I really kinda liked it, you just startled me,” she said looking over her shoulder at him, “Try me again, ‘me mucho macho gringo.’”

Jake almost fell of the bed laughing but took her up on her offer with a couple of more swats as he fully seated his prong in her narrow passage. Jake forgot about smacking that booty, because when she was full of dick, Tigger was like the mechanical bull at a cowboy bar. Her baby soft butt was gyrating around in a syncopated motion that was impossible to follow. Jake grabbed a butt cheek in each hand and let her do the work. Jake had never even heard of a woman that got into boinking like Tigger. When Jake did get in a couple of strokes, she went wild again. Jake was going to have to find out what her secret was. It had to be worth millions. Jake flipped over and pulled her on top, he wanted to watch her face while she was in action.

Man o’ man was that a bad idea! As soon as she impaled herself, Tigger dug her nails into Jake’s pectoral muscles. He finally pried her fingernails out of his chest and held her arms out to the side as she pogoed up and down. She was going to break something if she kept this up Jake decided and it was probably going to be something of his she broke. Just as he was attempting to extricate himself, she had the granddaddy of all orgasms. Wailing like a banshee she fell forward and clamped her teeth into his shoulder like a moray eel. After she calmed down, she lay on him smiling dreamily. Jake gave her a couple of minutes to rest and for the pain in his shoulder to subside then flipped her off him onto her back.

Jake reached in the nightstand and dug out the baby oil. He squirted a stream between her big breasts then had her smear it around. He showed her how he wanted her to push them together then he straddled her and slid his dick into the warm slick valley she created for him. Tigger watched raptly as he got his rhythm. She moaned with him as he peppered her face and hair with the force of his cum spurts. They showered together, put some Bacitracin antibiotic on Jake’s bite, and worked on Tigger’s oral skills. Jake knew one thing for sure, there was no sixty-nining going to happen between them, no way Jose was his dick going to be anywhere near her teeth when she came.

Jake walked Tigger to her door and gave her a kiss. She said she was looking forward to lesson three. Jake shivered when she sank her nails slightly into his arm to emphasize her point. Just as he was getting in his car, Tigger came running out calling his name. Jake climbed back out of his car and walked over to her.

“Mom needs to see you for a minute,” she said.

Jake nodded and walked in with her. Maria was in the kitchen looking good in her business suit with an apron over it. Jake told her she looked nice and she kissed him on the nose as thanks. Maria gestured for Jake to sit down then gave Tigger a significant ‘this is private’ look. Disappointed about being excluded, Tigger pouted and flounced out of the kitchen.

“I’ve got some news about Randal for you,” Maria said.

Jake nodded for her to continue.

“The person I had checking on Randal said he closed up his office and moved. He checked with the rental agent and found out that Randal had given an Orlando post office box as a forwarding address. Barry had a friend of his in the FBI check to see if Randal was the subject of any federal racketeering investigation. He found out that Randal is listed as a contact of a union official named Scarpizio but was not being directly investigated. Scarpizio is in the longshoreman union. So that part of Vivian’s story holds water.”

“What business would Randal have down here?” Jake asked.

“Randal puts together commercial projects, large buildings mostly. He is good at packaging everything from site acquisition through to furniture selection. He gets a percentage from each subcontractor and supplier plus a fee for handling the overall project. Theoretically, he could do that anywhere but, as a practical matter, all his usual contacts, subcontractor base, and vendors are in New England. Thornton Development is the only thing that could make it worth his while to move down here.”

“That does not sound good,” said Jake, “What do you think he is up to?”

“I really don’t know, Jacob. Randal has been irrational about this from the start. He is acting in ways I never thought possible. Did you know he is even bringing his bimbo girlfriend secretary down here with him?”

“Does Tigger -er- Marisa know he is coming down?”

Maria smiled, “I know about her new nickname - she even has Barry calling her that. What no one will tell me is what it means or how she got it. Anyway, the answer to your question is no. Randal has not even spoken to her since he went back after Russell’s funeral. They have never been close, in fact neither she and nor Tyler have ever had much to do with their father, which seemed to suit him just fine.”

“Do you think Barry can put a word in the FBI’s ear that Randal might need closer scrutinizing? I think the more eyes he has on him the harder it will be for him to do something drastic.”

“That is a good idea, Jacob. I’ll ask him tonight. Speaking of Barry, are you ok with me seeing him? We seem to be so good together, Barry and I.”

“All I want is for you to be happy. You are one of the good people. You deserve to be happy,” Jake said with conviction.

Beaming a radiant smile, Maria sat down in his lap.

“You are still my young stallion,” she teased.

They both jerked their heads towards the door when they heard a fit of muffled giggling.

Later that night, Jake and Melissa discussed what Maria had told him. Surprisingly, she thought it was good that Randal was close. It would be easier to keep up with him now. Plus, Barry could turn the heat up on him. Jake shrugged at her argument. He had an inkling that Randal was too dangerous to be this close.

Friday, Jake and Melissa skipped regular school and went on an educational field trip with Charles to check on the new store under construction in Orlando. It was Jake’s first visit to the site. He was impressed at the location they chose. He remembered that in his former life this corner was the home of one of the largest Ford dealerships in the country. Jake was also impressed with the progress being made. Charles told him they were about ten days ahead of schedule largely because of the mild winter so far. Block masons were busy laying up the last two exterior walls while a crane was unloading a tractor-trailer full of steel I-beams for the roof system. Jake wandered around while Charles and Melissa talked to the building superintendent. Jake wondered what the tough looking middle-aged construction guy thought about his teenaged boss.

He must think highly of her, Jake figured, when he put his arms around her and she kissed him on the cheek. Melissa dragged the guy over to meet Jake, his name was Sam Parker. Melissa told Jake that she had visited job sites with her dad since she was six and ‘Uncle’ Sam was her favorite builder. Melissa left Jake with Sam and went to walk around with Charles. Jake and Sam made small talk until they saw Melissa and Charles approaching. Sam shook Jake’s hand and told him to be good to his little ‘Lissa or he would put a boot up Jake’s ass. Sam’s grip was vise-like Jake did not doubt his word for a minute. Jake nodded and said, “Yes, Sir.” Jake recalled that Gail Martin’s father said almost the same thing. Jake guessed construction guys must all exchange ideas on how to deal with suitors.

Saturday, Charles finally convinced Jake to try golfing with him. Charles, Sven and Barry Miller needed a fourth. Jake decided he could sacrifice a morning for dear old dad so he piled into Charles’ Olds and headed to the links. Jake exercised his gift certificate that Charles gave him for his birthday and bought himself a set of left-handed clubs, a bag and a dozen balls. Jake should have purchased more than one dozen. He then proceeded to show Charles and Company that lack of golfing talent could be passed down father to son. By the time the foursome made it back to the clubhouse, the groundskeeper was ordering a couple of pallets of sod to replace the divots Jake had cratered across the course. As Jake sipped a Tab, the three adults ragged his ass for how badly he played. Even Charles acted smugly superior.

Back at home, Jake discovered it was officially sleepover Saturday. Angie was going out with Beth and Tigger was spending the night at their house. Erika and Muffy were dragging Jake to the mall to buy presents for his sisters’ upcoming birthdays. Erika was spending the night with them. The surprise guest was Jody Marks. Jody was hanging out with Debbie for the weekend. Jake sat at the nook table as Jody brought them up to speed on her life. The future pilot she was so in love with turned out to be an opportunistic bastard who tried to control everything Jody did. She had not been in touch with them because he had insisted she hang out with him and his crowd. When he returned from Christmas break, he told her he was engaged to his high school sweetheart, so it was time for Jody to hit the road. Someone needed to teach that boy some manners.

Later that evening, a lot was happening while Melissa and Erika were dragging Jake around the mall. For instance, Debbie and Jody were getting dressed up to go out. Although Jody did not know it, Debbie was taking her to the same lesbian bar she had enjoyed with Maria. Debbie had some unfinished business with Jody. For her part, Jody was willing to do anything Debbie wanted. Jake’s confident and beautiful sister enraptured her. She, too, remembered the electric kiss they had shared as she was leaving the Turner house back in October. When Debbie told her on the phone to bring something sexy to wear out on a date, Jody was disappointed because she thought Debbie had fixed her up and they were doubling. Still, she picked out a tight white top and a red miniskirt that showed off her gymnast’s legs. She knew that with her heels on she was an impressive little hottie in the outfit.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.