Twice Lucky - Cover

Twice Lucky

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Chapter 36

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 36 - If you knew then what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Jake went through the door and forty people yelled ‘Happy Birthday!’ in unison. Melissa was first in line waiting for him at the door. The guests at this birthday gathering were the character list for his second life. Jake was thrilled that all the people who meant so much to him were at his party. Katie and Rebecca kissed his cheek and headed over to see Vickie and Bill Greer. With Melissa on his arm, Jake went around the room greeting every single person. The Robinsons were talking to Coach Nelson as they stood by a bar set up in the corner. Jake shook the hand of his old workmate. Rafe and Janet looked good. Management seemed to agree with them. They had transformed the TFA Superstore warehouse and delivery operation into a model of efficiency. The Robinsons’ son Ray was telling football coach Brian Nelson about the scholarship offers he had received. Brian was trying to steer Ray towards Florida State, his alma mater. The next group Jake walked up to was the Sorensons. Jack and Teresa were talking to Sara Douglas and her aunt, Liz Moran. Jack Sorenson shook his hand and the each woman gave him a birthday kiss on the cheek.

Sven and Helga were talking to Maria and Barry Miller, Maria’s daughter Marisa was with them. Marisa looked all grown up and she appeared comfortable with Barry as her mom’s new beau. Jake shook hands with the men and kissed the women, Marisa kissed him back and shot her tongue into his mouth briefly. Jake smiled at her and patted her righteous ass.

“I will want another of those later,” he whispered.

“I just happen to have a few more for you,” Marisa replied audaciously.

Helen, Diane Phillips, and Carol Hughes were sitting on the couch chatting. Carol Hughes was fitting right in. Her husband, Darren, was deep in some scientific discussion with Carl McClelland while Charles politely listened to them pontificate about nano-seconds and near light speed travel. The men greeted Jake with slaps on the back and lame jokes about him finally being legal. Jake leaned down and kissed Helen on the cheek, then did the same for the other two women. Finally, he greeted the Greers, Victoria was wearing a maternity outfit, and she, Katie, and Rebecca were talking baby this and baby that. Bill was holding his wife’s arm, smiling indulgently. “What a wonder,” thought Jake, “that none of the men ever show any hint of envy or jealousy toward me.”

Jake walked out of the formal living room towards the sound of rock and roll emanating from the family room. The real party was just beginning in the large open room adjoining the kitchen. All the furniture had been moved back against the walls to make a dance floor. The lights were dimmed as Debbie’s stereo was pumping out Carley Simon. The French doors to the pool deck were open to the cool night. Couples were dancing or lounging around. A cheer went up when Jake walked in. Jake went around the room the same as he had with the adults.

Jake said hello to Brad Simmons. Brad was the only athlete from the football team playing baseball besides Jake. Brad was sitting next to Beth Owens, being very attentive. Erik and Erika were talking to Marty Sterling and her roommate Tina. Jake was going to have to ask for Tina’s family name. Erik gave Jake a backbreaking hug then Erika gave him a steamy kiss. Marty stuck out her hand. Jake grabbed it, pulled her into his arms, and kissed her on the lips. She looked nonplussed but did not jerk away from him. Jake swept up Tina for a kiss also. Unlike Marty, she kissed him back. Scott Hughes and Jake’s sister Debbie were lining up music for the evening with Cindy and Laurie helping them. Jake gave Debbie an affectionate hug and shook Scott’s hand. Cindy and Laurie both tried to outdo each other in the kiss they gave Jake. His tonsils were thoroughly palpated by the time the palpitating Laurie let him go.

Jake was surprised to see Dr. Christopher Douglas there with the teens. Dr. Douglas was in an animated conversation with Faith and Hope Phillips. The twins had pigeonholed the doctor peppering him with stereo questions about getting into medical school. Jake shook Christopher’s hand and the doctor excused himself to join the other adults. Faith and Hope gave him little kisses and big hugs. Faith whispered that she and her sister were waiting for bigger kisses later. Jake walked outside while Melissa continued talking to the twins. Angie and Tyler were sitting together on one of the pool deck loungers. Jake was touched that Tyler had flown down for his party although he suspected Tyler had used his birthday as a great excuse to see Angie. The couple stood up, Angie gave Jake a sweet kiss on the cheek, and Tyler shook his hand.

Melissa came out to the pool deck to retrieve Jake a few minutes later. She pulled him by his hand to the dining room to show him his cake. Jake was impressed that Melissa, Erika and his sisters had baked him a cake. It was chocolate with chocolate icing replete with sixteen candles. The dining room table was also groaning under a cornucopia of sandwich fixings and finger food. Melissa smacked his hand as he tried to dip his finger in the cake’s icing. The nook table had been brought into the dining room and festooned with festive multi-colored paper ribbon streamers. It was covered with presents with more presents strewn on the floor under it. Jake followed Melissa into the kitchen and received his first surprise of the evening. It was a double surprise. Standing at the counter fixing a vegetable tray with Gail Martin was Jody Marks.

Jody gave Jake a shy smile, “Hello, Loverboy,” she said.

Jake held out his arms and she jumped into them. He told her he had missed her and how happy he was she was there. She promised to tell him all about her absence later. Jake swept Gail up and kissed her also. Jake was as surprised to see Gail there as he was Jody. He knew Gail did not like crowds. Melissa went to tell everyone that the food was ready and Jake went to find something to drink. Soon everyone was chowing down on the spread laid out in the dining room. Jake snagged a plate and went to the pool deck to eat. Melissa, Erika, and the twins joined him. Melissa seemed to be in charge of keeping the party moving along. She disappeared into the house and returned with the cake. She put the cake on the picnic table while Gail and Jody set out small dessert plates, forks, and napkins. The twins were inside rounding up everyone as Melissa lit the candles.

After a raucous rendition of ‘Happy Birthday to You’, Jake blew out the candles and started cutting the cake. As soon as he had butchered a couple of pieces Helen relieved the feckless lad of his serving duties. While most everyone was eating cake, Melissa grabbed Brad, Scott, and Erik to help bring out the stream of presents. Jake started reading cards and savored opening the gifts one-by-one. He really received some nice things. Most everything was a personalize gift, the kind he cherished the most. He opened clothes from his parents, cologne from his sisters, then a gold chain and a vintage St. Christopher’s Medal from Cindy and Laurie in recognition of his greater free-to-travel status. The Johanssons, Maria, and Barry had pitched in together and bought him a Beretta twenty-gauge over and under shotgun in a fitted case. The Robinsons gave him a new baseball glove. The list went on and on, Jake was overwhelmed by the thoughtfulness of his friends and family and how well they knew his interests.

Melissa told him that her present was upstairs in their bedroom along with some other items that were not appropriate to open in a crowd. Jake nodded his understanding as his mind leapt in consideration of the possibilities an in-charge Melissa would entail. He thanked everyone and told them it was time to party. Debbie and Scott went in to crank up the tunes as Erika, Melissa, and the twins helped him carry everything up stairs. When Jake entered his bedroom, he stopped dead in his tracks. His familiar bed was gone, replaced with a king-sized platform bed. The platform had a low headboard and no footboard. The sleeping surface was much bigger than his old bed but took up just a little more floor space. Jake noticed a few cards on the bed and reached for them. Melissa said they were for later, turned him about, and dragged him from the room.

Downstairs, the party was definitely cranked up. Everyone had adjourned to the family room and deck. The older couples were dancing inside and the young folks were dancing outside. Sara sought Jake out and told him that he had missed one present. He asked what she meant as she took his hand and led him towards the front door. Coach Nelson, Liz Moran, and Dr. Douglas were waiting at the door. They led Jake outside. There, sitting and positively gleaming in the moon light, was Sara’s Chevelle.

“This is a nice car Jacob but not practical for a family so Brian and I bought a BMW sedan. Brian is keeping his Road Runner. We couldn’t get much for the Chevelle in a trade so we decided you should have it. Christopher had it repainted for you and Aunt Liz had some upgrade work done on the engine. It should be like new.”

Jake was absolutely speechless. He took the keys from Sara’s outstretched hand and gave them all hugs. He thanked them about a million times, as he walked around admiring his new ride. The black paint gleamed, reflecting light as if it were an inch thick. Goodyear H70 raised white letter tires set off the Crager S/S mag wheels. The interior had been detailed to showroom condition. Jake opened the door and slipped into the driver’s seat. The interior even had a new-car smell. He fired up the big block and was surprised at the change in the sound it made since he drove it last. The Chevelle definitely had a new cam, which was obvious by the way the engine rumbled with a low growl. Tomorrow he was going to poke around under the hood to see what kind of other goodies Liz’s mechanic had installed. Jake shut the engine down and got out. He wanted to take the car for a spin but he was not going to abandon his guests to go joy riding.

Jake asked who had done the engine work. Liz answered that she had Brian take it to a friend of hers named Smiley Warrick. Jake was impressed. Smiley Warrick was a legend in auto racing. His cars had won a bunch of NASCAR races and he even built a car that won the Indy 500. Smiley had a garage in Daytona aptly named ‘The Best Garage Around.’ Liz said that she had personally asked Smiley to build a car that a sixteen-year-old boy would love. Jake said that old Smiley succeeded. He thanked them all again and said they had better get back to the party. Brian, Dr. Douglas and Sara walked back in as Jake lingered at the car with Liz.

“Have you ever done it in the back of a 1971 Chevrolet?” Jake asked.

“No, I haven’t, but I don’t think I’d turn down the opportunity if the right guy asked,” Liz replied, looking to her right and into his mesmerizing eyes.

Jake spent the rest of the evening dancing. He took a turn with each of the women at least once. Inside he was Mr. Ballroom, gracefully leading the ladies around the floor. Outside he was John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever, gyrating as if his hips were out of joint. By ten, it was too chilly outside for the youngsters so they rejoined the adults. Debbie put on all slow songs and turned out the lights. Some of the revelers left about that time, the Sorensons, Robinsons and Dr. Douglas all called it a night as did Darren and Carol Hughes. Scott received dispensation to spend the night again before they left. Sara and Brian stayed for a few dances before cutting out, as did the Greers. Carl and Diane left at ten-thirty, the twins had asked to stay for a while longer so Melissa volunteered to bring them home at midnight. As the crowd thinned, the dancing got more intimate. Jake was still spreading it around among the women but Marisa seemed to get a lot more turns than the others did.

While Jake was enjoying the feel of Marisa’s big breasts pressed into his chest, the twins were up to a little mischief. Hope had Marty on the dance floor and Faith was dancing with Tina. The twins separated their targets into opposite dark corners and set to work on them. Jake smiled as Marisa nudged him toward the same corner as Hope and Marty, by now Jake was discretely palming Marisa’s soft butt cheeks. She was riding his thigh and making little cooing noises. Marisa asked if he had read her birthday card yet, and Jake told her Melissa wanted him to wait until later to read it. She smiled and said that was good. After the song ended, Marisa excused herself and headed for the powder room. Melissa grabbed Jake and returned him to the same corner. They pretended to be dancing as they surreptitiously watched the twins in action. They grinned -- Marty looked like a deer in the headlights as Hope was unabashedly feeling her up. Tina just looked horny as Faith was licking her neck.

Melissa gave up her dance partner when her cousin returned. Marisa told Jake she needed some air so Jake walked her out the French doors to the pool deck. She took his hand and led him to the side of the house. Marisa was wearing a wool skirt and bulky cable knit sweater. Even those baggy clothes could not hide her plush figure. Marisa leaned against the house and pulled Jake’s left hand under her sweater and towards her breast.

“Touch me, Jake,” she said, “I took off my bra in the bathroom. I’ve wanted to feel your hands on me for months but didn’t have the nerve until tonight.”

That was an offer too good to refuse, Jake thought, as he slipped his hand up under her sweater. Jeez, were her boobs big! Jake did not know how a girl so small could carry a rack that large. Her back must kill her. Jake kissed her as he hefted her meaty mounds. He would have stayed there all night if it were not for his other guests. Jake promised Marisa a rain check as he tugged her back inside. At eleven-thirty, the party started breaking up. As the last revelers left, Jake drove Liz home while Melissa delivered the twins back to Diane. While walking the three girls to Melissa’s ‘Vette, Faith asked Jake if he had opened their cards yet. Jake gave them the same story he told Marisa. They giggled and Hope said Valentine’s Day would be a good day to redeem the cards. Jake was mystified by the cryptic comment but shrugged it off and went in to fetch Liz.

Jake opened the door of his car (yes! his car!), for Liz and ran around to the driver’s side as soon as she slid in. Jake made sure she was buckled in and started the big V-8. The engine throbbed to life. The guttural exhaust note resonated right down to Jake’s groin. Damn, did he ever love this car! Liz said she was tired and lay back in her seat as Jake maneuvered toward her house. The customized engine idled a little rough but smoothed out instantly whenever he mashed the accelerator. He had to be careful with the gas pedal because it was instantaneously responsive. Jake roused Liz when they reached her house, he walked her to the door concerned about her drawn appearance. She reassured him that she was just tired and gave him a kiss to prove it. Jake took the long way home, marveling that he was going to get rich as a result of a fuel shortage while driving a car that got five miles to the gallon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.