Twice Lucky
Chapter 35

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 35 - If you knew then what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Jake woke up Saturday morning at seven-thirty. It was hard to get out of bed because Erika and Melissa were sprawled across him, one on either side. He shimmied off the end of the bed as nature was calling too loudly to be ignored. The bath’s other connecting door to the guest room was partly open. As he was shutting it he caught a glimpse of Scott’s ass shining in the morning sun. It was moving so fast it was a blur. Underneath Scott was Debbie, gasping like a fish out of water as Scott poured it to her. Jake quietly closed the door on the tableau and performed his watery ablutions. He was downstairs by eight, and so were a horde of other people. Sven, Erik, and Barry Miller were collecting Charles to take him skeet shooting. Barry, who considered himself the subject matter expert, was even lending Charles a shotgun. Old Charles looked quite the country squire as they headed out. Helga and Maria were there also. They were traipsing off on some mysterious shopping trip to Orlando with Helen.

By ten after, he was alone with his coffee. Jake had been thinking for a few days now about trying his hand at investing. He did not remember much about individual stocks, but he knew trends that would emerge. He would need an investment professional to help parlay his knowledge into money. Money, that might present a problem, although he had almost fifteen hundred dollars in the bank. Helen would probably be willing to lend him a thousand for even a mystery project. All told, a sizeable sum for a student, not a big nest egg. Hum, quick money? Then, Eureka! Today was January 8, 1972, the Super Bowl was next weekend. Being a life-long Dolphin fan he knew that they would be stomped by the Cowboys in Super Bowl VI. He just needed seed cash and a bookie or two. Now for an investment advisor -- he grabbed the phonebook and let his fingers do the walking

Melissa came downstairs at nine dressed for the office. He thought she was cute in her business suit with her hair in a bun. She sat down with a cup of coffee and they blabbed like old folks. Jake asked her if she had any money he could borrow for ten days. She said she had fifty in her purse. Jake told her he was thinking along the lines of five thousand. Melissa gave him a look then pulled out her checkbook.

“Do I dare ask what this is for?” she asked.

“You don’t dare unless you want to know that I’m betting it all on the Super Bowl,” Jake replied.

She nodded and started writing out a check. “Bet twenty dollars for me,” she said.

She tore out the check and handed it to him, it was for ten-thousand and twenty dollars. Jake gave her a quizzical look.

“I have a job, remember? Did you think I work for free?” She explained.

They finished their coffee as they talked football. She agreed that Dallas was probably going to win but thought it was going to be a close game. She scoffed at the notion of a blowout. They made a side bet that involved many sexual favors. It would be an extra win-win as far as Jake was concerned. Melissa headed out the door at nine-fifteen, fending off Jake’s groping hand as she ran.

At 9:30, Jake started calling investment advisors in reverse alphabetical order. He figured anyone working on Saturday must want to make money. On his third call, he got an answer. The woman who answered the phone at Sterling Investments said that there would be someone in the office until two. Jake made an appointment for eleven. When he went upstairs, Erika was just getting out of the shower. She was clean, naked, and, to Jake’s delight, she was randy. They made love as Erika preferred, slow and passionately, in the missionary position with her knees waving at the ceiling. Erika drove like Mario Andretti in the final laps of an Indy race to get Jake to the Sterling offices at eleven. She dropped him at the door and said she would return to pick him up in an hour.

There was only one person in the Sterling Investment office, a young woman probably in her mid- to late-twenties. Jake walked to her desk.

“Good morning, I’m Jake Turner, I have an appointment.”

“You are kind of young to need investment advice,” said the woman.

“You are kind of young to be giving it,” Jake replied.

“Touché,” she said with a laugh, “Have a seat, I’m Martina Sterling, but you can call me Marty.”

Jake sat down and looked her over. Marty was about five-five and stocky. She had black hair, cut short and crisp. She wore black horn-rimmed glasses, a young woman trying to be taken seriously. Her accent was classic New York.

“How may I help you, Mr. Turner?”

“I want you to make you and me rich,” Jake said, “I have some ideas, but I need an expert to make them effective.”

She laughed again. She had a nice laugh, genuine and unforced. She quizzed him about his aims and long-term plans. When Jake laid out his financial goals, it was hard for her to suppress a smile and take him seriously. He spoke nonchalantly about impossibly large sums of money. Jake switched gears and asked her about herself. She told him she had worked on Wall Street but saw the glass ceiling would inevitably hold her down. She had visited Palmdale on vacation once and had liked it enough to move here to strike out on her own. She hoped there would be enough investment demand as wealth moved south with the snowbirds and retirees. This was her third month as her own boss, and she admitted that getting established was truly tough sledding.

Marty was just what he was looking for! She was smart, hungry, and motivated. They quickly reached an agreement. Jake told her to work up a strategy that could take advantage of a potential shortage of oil and gasoline next year. Also, he wanted her to learn what she could about the semiconductor business and which companies were doing practical innovations. She took notes and asked a few insightful questions. When they finished discussing details, she asked him how much he had to invest.

“When the Cowboys win the Super Bowl, I’ll have over ten grand, right now I got nada.”

She shook her head in wonder. If she ever felt the need for a man, this brash kid would be the one. Just about then, Erika walked in to retrieve him. As Jake was making introductions, another tall blonde walked in. Marty introduced her as Tina, her friend and roommate. Marty told him it would take her about a week to research and develop a plan. Jake invited Marty and Tina over to the Turner house for the Monday following the Super Bowl to discuss the results. Marty accepted for both Tina and herself and said they would be there at six.

Once they were in the car Erika said, “That’s one you can forget, she’s a lesbian.”

“I went to her for investment advice, not loving. I have you for that. Besides, she was giving you the eye. I think she might like to try a Norwegian on for size,” Jake said teasingly.

“Yeah, well, I already have a woman. She might like Debbie though.”


Jake caught some continued flak about the Reader’s Digest article in school the following week. Especially after the magazine hit the newsstands on Tuesday. He was teased mercilessly by his closer friends and ended up autographing about fifty copies of the magazine for people in the halls, many of them were truly touched and impressed to know a true hero. Vickie Greer was also a hot hallway topic that week when she showed up in maternity clothes. Jake told her how sweet she looked. She told him very quietly that she could now actually feel his baby growing in her, and that made her want him again very soon. She went on to tell him that Melissa’s teasing had made Bill boiling hot and she had reaped the steamy rewards Thursday night. Bill was comfortable with the teasing but he did not want any repeats of New Year’s Eve. Melissa had told Jake the same thing. It was the liquor that loosed their inhibitions at Maria’s party.

On Monday, Jake paid Tiny a visit at the gun store. Of course, trust Tiny to know a bookie, several reliable ones, as a matter of fact. Tiny played the greyhounds at the dog track next to Daytona International Speedway. A bunch of bookies hung out there watching the pari-mutuel television feed from the big horse racing tracks up north. When Jake showed Tiny that he had twelve and a half thousand dollars to bet, Tiny let out a whistle. He said it would be best to lay off the bet to three or four different bookies. He made some telephone calls, with Jake feeding him information, the bets were placed. Tiny got him 12 to 10 odds because Jake had picked Dallas by ten points and bet the under line for total points. It sure looked like a sucker bet. For Jake to win, Dallas had to out score the best defense in the NFL by eleven or more points, in addition the total number of points scored by both teams had to be fewer than thirty. Jake gave Tiny the money to hold since Tiny had made the bets.

Thursday Jake was called to the office again, this time from study hall. The school secretary handed him a mailbag bulging at the seams.

“These are addressed to you, Mr. Turner. That magazine named our school so people wrote to you here,” she said. “No one minds, but you have to deal with this mail yourself. Please remember to give back the mailbag, it’s government property.”

Jake nodded dumbly, hoisted the bag over his shoulder, and made his way back to the library. Sitting down at his table, he told Beth what was in the bulging bag. They were opening a letter each when Rebecca came over to see what was going on. Jake repeated the story, and Rebecca sat down to help. Most of the letters were from girls. A few poignant ones were from parents asking Jake for advice on how to get their sons off drugs. Jake had them sort the mail into three piles: girls, parents, and other. He did not think he could answer all the letters but he was going to read them all and respond to the ones that caught his attention. A portion of the letters had the page from the article enclosed for his autograph and many of the letters included photographs of the senders. He was definitely answering the bunch wanting the article signed. Jake wanted exposure and he was getting it, he did not plan for this, but he was developing the basis of a powerful personal mailing list which would prove essential to his future success.

On the way home, Melissa took him to a stationary store to get a supply of envelopes. He sat at the nook reading, signing and stuffing envelopes until suppertime. After supper, he was back at it. Most of the letters from girls were of the fan mail variety, the ‘I think you are cute’ type young girls send to their teen idols. A few of the letters were intriguing enough for Jake to pen a reply. Helen, somewhat alarmed albeit impressed with the volume of Jake’s mail, told him that she did not think it was a good idea to use his home address so Jake decided to get a post office box before he put a return address on any of them. The mail kept coming by the bag-full for several days and Jake spent a lot of time sorting, reading and answering letters for the next few weeks.

Friday, Jake signed up for the baseball tryouts that were being held the following Monday, for position he listed ‘outfield’. Tryouts were for three days. Actual practice for those selected for the team started the twenty-fourth. The baseball season was thirteen weeks long, twelve weeks of regular season games then a double elimination tournament to decide conference champions. Baseball had been Jake’s best sport the first time he was in high school. He had played right field. Good glove, good arm and decent with the bat. Slow foot speed and lack of commitment had kept him from moving to the next level. Those shortcomings would not be a problem in this life.

Saturday morning, Melissa dropped Jake off at Liz’s little house. It was hard not to still think of it as the Coach’s place. Liz’s Mercedes was in the driveway already. He let himself in to find Liz kneeling in wait on the floor by the couch. She looked incredibly beautiful as she knelt there in a long dark blue silk robe. Her long hair hung straight down her back almost touching the floor. Jake pulled her to her feet and into his arms. She melted against him as he kissed her fiercely.

“What are you wearing under the robe?” Jake asked after they broke the kiss.

“I’ll show you as soon as I get you some coffee,” she replied.

Jake took a seat on the couch as she disappeared into the kitchen. She returned a few minute later with two mugs. Jake let out an appreciative whistle as she came through the kitchen doorway. Liz had shed the robe in the kitchen. She stood before him in a camisole and tap pants the same dark blue as the robe. The outfit looked good on her tall lanky frame, her small breasts made delightful bumps in the long top while the loose-legged tap pants hugged her little rounded ass. She knelt back down beside him after setting the mugs on the coffee table and draped her arm across his knees. Jake sipped his coffee and brought her up to date about his life since they were together last.

Liz did not share much information about herself but appeared intensely interested in what went on in his life. When Jake mentioned his bet on the Super Bowl to get investment capital she said he should have come to her and she would have given him the money to invest. Jake laughed and reminded her that she had tried to buy him off once before. She reddened in acknowledgement. She had accused Jake of going with her niece for her money. Now they were together and she was trying to give him money. She asked him why he needed to make investments now, his girlfriend was rich and intent on marrying him, and his parents were well off. His future looked as if it was taken care of. Jake told her that he did not mind that Melissa had money, and it did not make him feel inferior, but he was going to need his own eventually.

Jake told her all about Martina Sterling. He said he knew as soon as he met Marty that she was a going to become a force in the investment world. Jake said he had an idea about starting a mutual fund with her. Liz said she might be interested in that and she bet others would be, also. While they were talking, Jake was playing with her nipples under her silky top. Liz liked her sex a little rough and especially got off on having her nipples tormented. As Jake pinched them firmly, she moaned for him to squeeze harder.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.