Twice Lucky - Cover

Twice Lucky

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Chapter 34

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 34 - If you knew then what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Jake swung his bug-eyed gaze from spread-eagled Liz to Sara.

Sara laughed and said, “You kids have fun. I’ll let myself out.”

Jake studied the woman lying tied and open on the bed. Elizabeth Moran was a vision, no doubt about it. She was tall, at least five-ten, and rapier thin. She could not have weighed more than one-twenty. Her hair was even longer than Helga’s. it was artfully arranged over one shoulder trailing down almost to her waist. Her skin was milky white and flawless, no marks, scars, or stretch marks. Her slightly asymmetrical eyes were a blue so dark they appeared purple. She had a regal aquiline nose above pouty bee-stung lips. Her breasts were small but well formed, her hips were narrow and boyish. Liz’s legs were probably her best feature, they were slim, muscular, and probably the longest Jake had ever seen. She was a thoroughbred.

Jake climbed up on the bed and touched her for the first time by trailing his good hand lightly across her breast, which quivered under his touch.

“We need to talk first,” he said as he started untying her.

“Yes, Jacob,” she said.

She had been loosely tied with four silk scarves, more symbolic than functional. He took her hand and she gracefully slid off the bed to her feet. They walked into the living room and Jake sat on the couch. Liz started to sit down also but Jake pointed to the floor. She quickly assumed the submissive posture Sara liked, naked on her spread knees, sitting on her heels, back straight and shoulders squared.

“Now tell me what this is all about,” he demanded.

“I want what Sara had with you, Jacob. When we are in this house I want to be completely yours. I am a strong woman Jacob, I’m rich, beautiful, and successful -- but I am not happy. I have trouble with relationships, I have never found a man who could satisfy me, yet I am not interested in women. With you, it’s different. You excite me and make me feel all girlish inside. I have masturbated often thinking of being here with you just like this.”

Jake nodded and sat silently in thought. Did he want this? He certainly did not need another lover. He had a bevy of willing bed partners already. But his inner voice told him that this woman was going to be something different, that she would be more than just his sex slave. He made his decision.

“Stand up,” he ordered.

She arose gracefully to her full height, her posture perfect. Jake took her arm and pulled her across his knees. She draped herself gracefully, her small ass centered in his lap, hands and feet touching the floor. He laid his left hand on her butt. He could feel the muscles of her cheek ripple at his touch. She was breathing hard in fear and anticipation. He raised his hand and gave her ass a stinging slap. She jumped and let out a low moan.

“If I make you mine, it won’t be just in this house,” he said giving her other cheek a resounding smack. “You have to submit to me unconditionally, anytime and anywhere.”

Another sharp report rang out as his open palm met her silky smooth bottom. “I plan on sharing you sexually with my girlfriend. You will have to please her just as you do me. If you can agree to that, our relationship will proceed. This spanking (smack) is for the way (smack) you treated me (smack) last summer (smack), when it’s over (smack) so is our (smack) past history (smack).”

He gave her another dozen hard slaps on her skinny ass. She moaned and cried as her butt cheeks turned from white to red, but she was grinding her pussy into his thigh the entire time. Liz was finally being fully aroused by a commanding man. The thought of doing another woman was inherently distasteful, but the idea of being under his control was the most compellingly intimate thing she had ever contemplated. The thought of saying no never crossed her mind. This had been her dream, it could now become her reality. If he could make her feel this good, this free, in only fifteen minutes, imagine how good her future would be.

“Oh, yes, Jacob,” she said breathlessly, “I can do that. I want to do that. Please let me do that. But you are going to have to teach me exactly what to do, discipline me, train me how to act. I really don’t know much about sex, but you’ll find me a willing and obedient pupil. And I am truly sorry we got off on the wrong foot, I beg you to forgive me for that.”

Jake took her back to the bedroom. This time he made sure she was indeed securely tied to the bed. He told her to find some better restraints for next time as he sat on the bed playing preliminarily with her body. He normally liked his women a littler plusher, but had to admit that there was a certain esoteric charm to this lanky woman. His first order of business was to give her a big hickey on the underside of her breast. She chirped her approval as he marked her. As a surprise for Jake, she went out the next week and had his initials tattooed in that exact place. His next order of business was to get between her thighs and eat her until she screamed her release. One of her infrequent lovers had once tried to go down on her, but she had thought the idea repugnant and stopped him. Now, helplessly tethered to the bedposts, her master was showing her how mistaken she had been.

She had a pussy made for eating. Her thighs did not touch at the top by an inch and half. Her slit lay in the gap, prominently exposed. Her mound tilted up and out. she had to wear a pad when she wore pants or shorts to keep the outline of her pudendal pouch from showing. Her clit was small and well hidden. When coaxed out of hiding, however, it was super responsive. When she hesitantly told him she was too sensitive for another oral assault, he untied her legs and mounted her.

She was hot and wet, not very tight, but her hip action was exceptional. He put her legs together with his knees outside, which tightened her up. The legs together position also allowed his pistoning shaft to be in constant contact with her throbbing clit. Another orgasm rocked Liz, her loud cries echoed off the walls for almost a minute. She pulled his face down to hers and kissed him, thanking him repeatedly. When her breathing returned too normal, Jake pushed her legs up and back until her knees touched her lemon drop breasts and went for his own climax. She came again seconds after he started spurting into her.

She insisted on the full course of treatment the first day, actually begging him to take her in her narrow ass. She did not cum from being taken anally, but the act of submitting to him made her see stars as Jake diddled her clit. Uncorked, she bathed him and blew him in an act of homage. She was adept at sucking a man to orgasm. In the past it had helped her quickly end many a disastrous date. As they dressed to leave, she told Jake how absolutely satisfied, happy, and fulfilled she was. She was already making silent plans on how she was going to fix up their love nest, as she lovingly deposited him at his front door.

Jake went to school on Tuesday January 4, 1972 a contented man. His Christmas break had been fantastic and life in general was outstanding. In addition, his arm cast was coming off today. He was whistling a tune that had not been written yet when he cruised into homeroom. Vickie Greer gave him a secret smile as he threw his books on his desk and slipped into his seat. She looked like she was one of the female students pushing the dress code. Her skirt was short and tight and it was obvious she was braless under her sweater. After class, she handed him a note at the door. He read the note on his way to geometry. It said that Bill would like Melissa and him to join them for dinner Wednesday evening.

Beth met him outside the geometry classroom. He had to look twice to make sure it was Beth Owens. She was stylishly dressed. Her former straight hippy hairdo replaced with a feminine shoulder length cut that softly curled and framed her features. Her granny glasses had given way to contacts. Jake kissed her on the cheek and told her how good she looked. Jake was not the only student who noticed the transformation as they walked to their seats. It was as if swiveling bobble heads had been placed on the shoulders of many students -- both male and female. Beth walked Jake back to his locker, as usual. There Erika sidled up as Jake was retrieving his chemistry workbook. Erika must have talked to Vickie Greer about what to wear today. She also had on a miniskirt with a tight top. Everyone must be trying for a new look for the new year Jake guessed.

Jake groaned when someone from the administration office came for him during Mr. McClelland’s lecture. His classmates, knowing of his past experiences, laughed at his reaction. When Jake arrived at the office he immediately noticed that the atmosphere was much friendlier than it had been under Skinner’s tenure. He was ushered immediately into Ms. Phillips office. Diane stood up to greet him with a tight hug. Jake was slightly embarrassed as there was also another woman in her office.

“Jacob, this is Karen Jessup. I convinced Mr. Greer to transfer her to Kennedy to take over the Guidance Counselor’s Office. We have been best friends since college.”

Jake shook the proffered hand and looked Ms. Jessup over. She was an attractive woman, albeit a little overweight.

“Do you have to be pretty to be a guidance counselor?” Jake asked.

Both women laughed. “See what I mean, Karen? He is as charming as he is handsome.”

Karen eyed Jake speculatively, and perhaps for an unnecessarily long time, “Yes, he is.”

Introductions and innuendoes dispensed with, they got down to academic business. Jake’s CLEP results were in. He did very well, his lowest score was a more-than-acceptable eighty-five in history, all the others were over ninety. Jake was free to apply for college. Jake was salivating at the idea when Karen made a proposal which caught Jake’s attention. She suggested that Jake stay in his high school until the end of the year and work to get his diploma there. She would work up a second semester schedule for him that put him in college prep courses or electives. He could take just the final exams for any other courses required to graduate. If he passed the exams, and took one more varsity sport to get another physical education credit, he could walk across the stage in May with the class of ‘72 and his family and friends in the audience.

Jake thought it was an excellent plan that would please many people, especially since he could not actually complete all the paperwork and start college until the next fall anyway.

“That’s a great and thoughtful idea,” he said.

“Good,” Karen said, “We are going to have to work together a lot to make this happen. Diane told me how hard it is working one-on-one with you. Are you going to behave yourself?”

“Probably not,” Jake replied tersely.

The two women were still laughing when laconic Jake left.

At study hall later that day, Jake helped Rebecca put away books as they caught each other up on what was happening in their lives. Rebecca said she had resubmitted her manuscript incorporating most of the corrections and ideas her editor, Lamonte, suggested. She said he really was a good editor and the rewrite was much better than the original. She hoped to hear something back from the publisher in the next week to ten days. She was also anxiously awaiting the results of the pregnancy test Katie took yesterday. She had the classic morning sickness and had missed her last period but they wanted confirmation from a doctor and laboratory. Jake said he would have his fingers crossed for both of them. Jake told her about the CLEP test results and the creative plan Karen Jessup had come up with. Rebecca was thrilled that he would be staying close for the rest of the school year.

Helen picked him up after school and drove him to the hospital. X-rays confirmed that his wrist had healed so the cast came off. It was a monumental relief for Jake to be rid of that itchy thing. At dinner that night, he updated his parents on what was happening about school and college timelines. He and Melissa had already discussed it and started finalizing their personal plans for the next couple of years. The doorbell rang at seven. Charles answered it and called to Jake. It was Katie. She asked him if he had a few minute to take a ride with her. Jake said ‘yes,’ told the folks he would be back shortly, and grabbed his jacket.

Katie came through on her promise of doing him in the back seat of her Lincoln Mark II. She was bouncing up and down on his dick when she told him the rabbit died. The Doane baby was due around the middle of July.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.