Twice Lucky
Chapter 33

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 33 - If you knew then what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Jake gaped, fixated by the two cuties in the bed. It was hard to think of them as little girls when you saw their bodies. They were about five-four, one hundred ten pounds, and well-curved with breasts the size of large apples. Their pussies were covered with surprisingly dense bushes. Jake started to turn back and walk away but Melissa grabbed his hand.

“Excuse us a minute,” she addressed the twins, “We’ll be right back.”

She pulled Jake into the hallway and whispered in his ear, “Follow my lead. We need to get out of here with their virginities and everyone’s self-esteem intact.”

Jake nodded and they walked back into the bedroom holding hands. Melissa started undressing nonchalantly and, after a little hesitation, so did Jake. Faith and Hope did not know where to look first as they darted their eyes from the soft feminine beauty of Melissa to Jake’s muscular torso. The two pairs of shiny light brown eyes found a focal point when Jake dropped his underwear and his dick sprang free. They both gasped as his rampant rod waved in the air barely six feet in front of them. Melissa pushed Jake towards the bed and the twins made room for him between them. Melissa positioned Jake on his back and started an anatomy lesson. No teacher ever had two more attentive students as she played show and tell with Jake’s equipment. She explained how everything worked and how to handle it. The feeling of the three pair of hands touching him was about as hot a thing as Jake had ever felt.

When Melissa finished the nickel tour of Jake’s body, they switched places. Jake then conducted hands-on training of his own. It was Melissa’s turn to stifle a moan as the twins’ busy little hands pinched, poked, and prodded. When Jake finished his part of the lesson, Melissa propped herself up on her elbows. The twins had a torrent of questions so Melissa decided more demonstrations were in order. She positioned Faith and Hope on their backs in the center of the bed. She had Jake kneel next to Faith while she did the same with Hope so that she and Jake were facing each other. Melissa continued her lecture using Hope as a training aid while Jake mirrored her actions with Faith. When Melissa finished her salubrious discussion, they had two horny teenyboppers wiggling and giggling on the bed.

To their disappointment, Melissa pulled them up to a sitting observer position and lay on her back between them. She spread her legs and motioned Jake to the saddle. Jake need no further encouragement and quickly positioned himself for entry. He was not the least uncomfortable performing for this audience. He was too aroused to be self-conscious. They twins watched goggle-eyed as he sank his stem into Melissa’s steaming pussy. Jake decided to give them a show so he put Melissa’s legs over his shoulder and started hammering away with deep power strokes. Melissa started cumming almost immediately and hit crest after crest of delight. The twins could see the predicted rosy flushes of arousal deepen and spread across her chest and neck. The light and sound effects transfixed the twins. Jake rode her through three or four of her orgasms before he let loose himself. His stem stiffened and he shot a rope stream of his cum into her clasping tightness. His orgasm set off a huge one for Melissa who cried out her pleasure.

When Jake and Melissa untangled themselves, the twins were still sitting there glassy-eyed with lust. Melissa grabbed Hope and flipped her onto her back. Jake did the same with Faith, then, still following Melissa’s lead, dove face first into Faith’s sweet little muff. The twins were amazing, they were so perfectly in tune with each other that even their orgasms were synchronized. Lessons continued for another hour. By the time they snuggled up for the night, each girl had a stomach full of sperm, a face greasy with Melissa juice, and enough self-esteem to be president of France. Astonishingly, they did not like going down on each other. They said it was too much like doing it to themselves. ‘Thank goodness Diane has a big bed,’ Jake thought as he drifted off to sleep. He and Melissa lay back to back, Melissa holding Hope as Jake held Faith - virgo intacta.

The next morning Melissa insisted the twins quickly learn how to act and dress appropriately for mature young women. Jake was surprised at how well they listened to Melissa as the girls became proficient at being very affectionate but not overtly sexual. Ron Phillips, the twins’ father, called at ten. He said he would not be able to pick the girls up today. He was a lineman and a freak ice storm had downed a portion of the power lines around Tallahassee. His and other crews from all over the state were being dispatched to help get the lights back on. Jake told him he understood and he and Melissa could hold down the fort until Ms. Phillips returned. Ron asked to talk to the twins who did not seem totally disappointed that he was not coming for them.

Jake called Helen and told her the news of their job extension. She told him to bring the twins over for supper that evening. Then she gave him some outstanding news of her own. As they were speaking, Maria was on her way to Oak Ridge with a notary and Jim Peters, the private investigator, to get Beth Owens’ guardianship papers signed. Maria did not expect any trouble but the burly ex-cop would be good insurance. Beth was going to get her things and bid adieu to odious Oak Ridge for the last time. Maria’s generous nature made Jake proud he knew her. He was going to rock her world for her next chance he got.

Melissa called Erika and asked her to come over and help with the young charges. Erika arrived just in time for lunch. After lunch, the womenfolk said they were going to go play dress-up. Jake thought they were a little old for that but wisely did not say anything. He copped a squat in front of the tube and cranked the television to the Blue-Bonnet Bowl. Twenty minutes later Melissa and Erika led the twins into the living room. His jaw dropped when he saw Faith and Hope. Made-up and dressed-up, they looked to be the same age as the older girls. They pranced around and showed off, preening to his flattering remarks. Erika went back to the bedroom with the twins to try another ensemble. Melissa joined Jake on the couch.

“Those two are something else,” he said. “I’m impressed with the way you handle them. They are a real handful, yet you can get them to do anything you want.”

“They are actually already adults, trapped in little girls’ bodies,” she replied, “They are just like I was at fourteen. I’m afraid that if you, dear Jake, don’t introduce them to good sex, they are going to find someone that won’t be as loving or gentle. I was lucky my first time, they might not be. That would be a shame.”

“Yeah, well, I am not doing it without Diane’s permission ... no, make that her blessing. I am not doing anything that could hurt anyone in this family.”

“That’s one of the reasons I love you so much, Baby, you care about everyone. I can’t imagine many guys turning down a set of dynamite twins dying for his dick. That is what we will tell the girls -- if their mother asks you to, you will be their first. Ok?”

“Ok, that should cool their jets for a while,” he replied.

“Don’t count on it. You know how determined and persuasive they are,” Melissa said.

They sat and talked about the future for a while. Melissa said that she wanted them to be living in a home of their own when college started next fall. She thought they could find a place that was about midway between Stetson (Deland) and Palmdale. They could visit his family, actually their family she amended, all they wanted and still have their privacy. Jake said that was fine by him. She told him that the astounding twins were accomplished cellists and were even being considered for placement in Stetson’s talented and gifted young musician program.

“Wouldn’t it be delicious if we ended up all going to school together?” she asked.

Jake just shook his head in wonderment. He was constantly at a loss for words concerning the incredible people he was meeting in this life. They talked about other stuff for a while then Melissa asked him how long the other three had been gone. Jake looked at his shiny stainless steel Rolex. “About ten minutes,” he said. She got up and pulled him to his feet, she wanted to see what was taking them so long. When they got to the door way to the twins room Melissa peek through the partially open door, she motioned Jake to come look but keep quiet. Jake moved to where he could see, the twins had Erika on the bed. They were topless on either side of her.

The younger girls were taking turns kissing her. “Let us see your breasts Erika, you’ve seen ours,” Faith said.

“Yeah, Melissa showed us hers but yours are so much bigger,” Hope added.

Faith looked at Hope who nodded once then fastened her lips to Erika’s. Faith moved her hands to the front of Erika’s blouse and started unbuttoning it. Erika mewed a weak protest but did nothing to stop Faith’s nimble fingers. As soon as Erika’s blouse was gaping open, Faith moved up to take over the kissing as Hope slipped the blouse off the buxom blonde. Erika was wearing a nice lace trimmed white bra. Melissa had banned her from wearing the constricting utilitarian model. The twins exchanged another look then rolled Erika on her side so Hope could unhook the bra. Using their uncanny team work the twins soon had Erica naked. One of them continually kept the older girl in a lip lock while the other worked on the disrobing.

When they had Erika nude the twins got rid of their remaining clothes and went to work demonstrating their mastery of Melissa’s tutoring. Hope was riding Erika’s tongue while Faith was nibbling her clit. After Hope came, they switched places. Melissa drew a sharp breath as Hope started to push her bunched fingers into Erika’s pussy. It took her a few minutes, but Hope eventually had her hand inside the squirming blonde. Hope used her arm like a dick as she established a rhythm of thrusts that had Erika’s hips bouncing up and down. Melissa could not take it and longer. She quickly stripped and joined Erika on the bed. Jake was right behind her. It was crowded on the bed but with four willing women, worth the inconvenience.

Jake and Melissa went at it hot and heavy as the twins continued to double-team Erika. When the Nordic beauty was finally worn out, Faith and Hope cleaned her up with tongues and towels. They sent her home smiling. Jake showered with Faith while Melissa showered with Hope. They all arrived at the Turner homestead squeaky clean for dinner at six sharp. The twins were dressed nicely and looked angelic as they sat at the table eating. They impressed the hell out of his parents as they sat there acting as if they would not say shit even if they had a mouth full of it. As Melissa drove them home in Diane’s Chrysler sedan, Jake complimented them on their deportment. Hope said they were just following Melissa’s example. Jake agreed that they could not have picked a better role model. Melissa had them dressed in nighties when they all piled into bed. The twins were big on snuggling up to sleep. They each picked the same partner as the night before. Jake went to sleep with Faith sprawled across his torso holding him possessively.

Thursday was advertised to be a warm day so Melissa called Maria to see if they could come over to swim. Maria said, of course, of course, after all, it was actually Melissa’s house. Jake was happy with the idea as it would give him a chance to talk to Maria and Beth for a detailed update. By eleven, there were five girls in bikinis in the pool and more on the way to join them. Debbie, Cindy, and Laurie were coming with Helen. Angie was out with Tyler. Even Helga and Erika were coming over. It turned out that Maria was throwing a shindig for New Years Eve. Helen and Helga were her co-hosts.

Before the party committee arrived, Jake asked Maria how it went in Oak Ridge. Maria told him that Beth’s father was only too happy to sign the papers. He even offered to let Maria adopt Beth if she gave him a thousand dollars. Maria said that she had to restrain Investigator Peters from throttling Owens for trying to sell his kid. Jake told Maria that he had that much in the bank and he would pay the money if Beth wanted to do an adoption. He figured adoption, regardless of the father’s motives, would allow Beth to completely sever any ties with the life she abhorred. Maria had not realized earlier how strong Beth’s loathing was. Jake’s analysis made overall sense and she agreed to pursue adoption.

Jake sat on the pool deck talking to the girls. They tried to talk him into the pool but he put them off. He liked the view from where he sat. The twins were in their little angel mode because Maria was in and out. They had subscribed to Melissa’s ‘keep private things private’ approach. The experiment last night at the Turners’ house had proven the soundness of her advice. Helen arrived with Debbie and her pals at noon. Helga and Erika were there at five after. Now Jake really had something to look at. What astounded him was that, of the nine girls in the pool, five were virgins for sure and he suspected Beth was probably number six. Private Turner started pitching a pup tent in his jeans as Jake considered the pop-top six-pack of ripe cherries cavorting in front of him.

Just as he was getting to the good part of a harem fantasy, Helen came out and asked him to join her and the other ladies for a minute. He thought he was being drafted for some work detail but put on a smiley face anyway. He thought wrong. Maria said the women basically wanted Melissa and him at their party. However, everyone else would be an adult. So, he had the option of going to the teen party at the country club with the other young people or coming to Maria’s soirée. He quickly opted for the adult party. He knew that it would be Melissa choice also. He got smiles and kisses for his choice.

Helga had never been to the Thornton home so Maria asked Jake to show her the bar and wine pantry where she could see what liquors and mixes they might need. Jake took Helga’s hand to lead her to the big family room with a bar at one end. He showed her how the concealed mirror door to the wine and liquor pantry worked. About two hundred bottles of wine lined one wall, some chilling in a large glass door cooler. An equally impressive array of liquors was on the shelves on the opposite wall. Mixes and soft drinks were stacked against the back wall. A door on the back wall opened on a narrow hallway that led to the garage. Jake had been in here once before when Melissa gave him a tour. He had noticed that, with the light out inside the wine pantry, the wall behind the bar was a functional one-way mirror. After a quick inventory, Helga decided that a couple of cases of Seven-Up and Coke would be all they needed to augment the impressive collection.

Jake showed her the passageway to the garage. Helga said she and Sven would bring the sodas in that way when they arrived Friday night. The garage sported three double doors and was big enough for half a dozen vehicles. Russell’s XKE was parked at the far end along with a big 1969 Bentley. Melissa was keeping the two cars because her father had loved them. As soon as they were in the garage Helga put her arms around his waist, leaned her forehead against his, and did her best to implant her breasts in his chest. In heels, she was a little taller than he was.

“I’ve missed being alone with you, Jacob, missed being in your arms, and missed feeling your hands and lips on me.”

Jake set his hands on the flare of her hips. She had lost even more weight than her daughter, but was still a plush handful. They kissed like familiar lovers, sweet and unhurried. Jake savored the feel of her against him again.

“I missed you being in my arms, although it feels like there is less of you to hold now,” Jake said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.