Twice Lucky
Chapter 32

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 32 - If you knew then what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

It was Wednesday, the twenty-second of December, and almost time for real men to think about early Christmas shopping. Jake sat at his desk and made a list of the people he needed to shop for and some concepts for personal gifts. He stuck the list in his pocket and walked downstairs. Charles had already gone to work. His sisters were stuffing packages into the Mustang. They were going to the Thorntons’ house to wrap presents with Marisa while Maria was at work. Melissa was at the Thornton Development offices trying to catch up on what she had missed while she tended to Jake. He heard Helen in the laundry room so he headed in that direction. Helen looked yummy in a tennis skirt and tight top with a plunging neck. She saw Jake and dropped the armload of clothes she was holding back into the basket. Jake held out his good arm and Helen eagerly stepped into it. “A beautiful woman who drops what she is doing to stick her tongue down a fellow’s throat is a treat for all seasons,” thought Jake.

After a lengthy kiss, he told her how incredible she looked. She giggled and said she dressed just for him then she flipped up her skirt to show him her naked butt cheeks. Jake smacked her on the ass and told her that he was getting some of that later but, right at the moment, he needed a ride to the bank. Helen laughed again and said she would go put on underwear and meet him out front. Five minutes later, they were rolling towards Palmdale Savings. Helen had the top up on her Mustang so Jake was taking a few liberties under her short skirt. She was purring when she let Jake off at the bank door. Jake checked his account balance. He had a little over three thousand dollars. More than he thought he should have. He filled out the withdrawal slip for two grand. Once again he was going to spend most of his money on women.

Helen drove Jake directly from the bank to the coach’s rental house. The two made sweet and passionate love for almost an hour. This time it was no quickie or jittery first time. Jake was not at his best. He still lacked stamina. Helen did not see stars and pass out. But it was still something special. She passed her blowjob final exam that day, expertly milking his cum down her throat. She held him as he slept, her pussy awash with his semen. She toyed with his hair as his head lay on her breast, idly wondering if she was too old to have another child. She decided to see her gynecologist-obstetrician right after the New Year to find out.

Helen and Jake arrived home at two. Debbie and Angie were already home, and a new pile of brightly wrapped presents was under the tree. Jake headed up stairs to work on his shopping list as a Helen, humming happily, started supper. Melissa and Charles both arrived shortly after five. Melissa coaxed Jake into the shower to wash her back. Jake had his cast in a plastic bag rubber banded to his arm. He showed a ton of dexterity in not missing an inch of her perfect body. She returned the favor so they went down to eat squeaky clean.

As they lay in bed that night, Jake told her that Thornton Development or TnT Holdings should check out buying some Japanese auto dealerships. Jake said that he thought fuel-efficient cars were going to be the next trend in automobiles. Melissa knew Jake well enough by now to take his business advice seriously. She said she would get someone right on it. She figured that Thornton and Turner Holdings should buy the franchises. She would obtain the capital by having part of her trust secure a line of credit. She would discover that starting the dealerships was easier and less expensive than they initially thought. The Japanese were more than willing to carry the note for building the dealerships and supply the cars. In less than a year, TnT owned a Honda, a Datsun, and a Toyota dealership in Orlando.

Thursday morning, two days before Christmas, was time to start serious Christmas shopping. Everyone had work or plans except Jake. Executive Melissa told him to get dressed as she had arranged his day. He was curious but she would not tell him where they were going. It was not until they turned on the street where the Doanes lived that he figured out their destination. Melissa laughingly told him that she had arranged a baby-sitter for him. She kissed him good-bye, told him to be a good boy, and zoomed away. Her giggles still echoed in Jake’s ears as he rang the bell.

Rebecca greeted Jake with tender kisses and loving touches. She looked adorable in a pair of shorts and a frilly blouse. She led him in the parlor, sat on the couch, and insisted he lay with his head in her lap as they chatted. He asked about Katie. Rebecca said she was finishing up some last minute work before she took off for Christmas. She twirled his hair as they caught up on each other’s lives. Rebecca had big news.

“I’m so excited, Jacob,” she said, “I finished my book and sent a copy to a couple of publishers. One showed enough interest to call me. I have been assigned an editor, his name is Lamonte. He sounded mean and crabby on the telephone, but said my book had potential. He is marking up my manuscript and will be mailing me back chapters to rewrite. Maybe I would be happier with a woman editor.”

“Congratulations, Cakes! I’m thrilled for you. As for the editor situation, maybe you want someone a little feisty to keep you focused. Besides, he might turn out to be a good guy once you get to know him.”

“I guess I should at least give him a chance. I’ll decide after I see what he sends me. I was wondering if you would give me a pet name. I was thinking you would settle on ‘Becky’. Why ‘Cakes’?” Rebecca said.

“Because you are my Baby Cakes! When I see you I always want to just eat you up,” he said as he pulled her lips down to his.

Rebecca loved the name and explanation. She also loved what he was doing to her as he slipped his hand up her blouse, palming her firm breast. In less than a minute, she could feel the moisture wetting her panties as her hairless little pussy pulsed with desire.

She broke the kiss saying, “Take me to bed, Jacob. I want us to make love. It has been so long since I have had you in me. My tight pussy needs you and my little ass burns for your attentions.”

Jake groaned when she talked about her ass. It was so erotic when this tiny woman asking him to sodomize her, speaking with a little girl’s voice. They walked arm and arm up the stairs, stopping to kiss a couple of times on the way. Once in the bedroom, Rebecca insisted on undressing him. When he was nude lying in the center of the king-sized bed, she slowly stripped for him. After she was on the bed, he positioned her so that her bare slit was over his mouth. He held her rock-hard butt cheeks in his hand. She held onto the high headboard as he started licking her slit. It did not take her long to climb to her first peak. As she moaned her satisfaction, he pried apart her cheeks and began working on her rosebud with his tongue. She went off again as his talented tongue tip tormented her tight tushy.

Jake alternated between licking her pussy and tonguing her ass for three more orgasms before sliding her down until she was poised above his prick. He held his shaft at the base as she spread her nether lips. She slowly impaled herself. Her tight channel gave ground grudgingly until their hips pressed together. She raised and lowered herself until she had another orgasm. Jake was getting close to coming himself when she stopped. Rebecca rose up until his dick popped out of her then scrambled across the bed to the nightstand. She opened the drawer and pulled out a tube of water-soluble surgical jelly. His little minx slathered the cool gel onto his hard-on and dabbed a dollop on her little star. Repositioning herself over him, she held his throbbing member to her opening and slowly rocked backwards. Her eyes never left his as her weight pushed him through her sphincter. Jake reached down and took one of her hard cheeks in each hand. It was awkward with the cast on right arm but at least his fingers were free. He pulled her cheeks apart and pushed his hips forward. She moaned as inch after inch of turgid tumescence sank into her.

“Jacob, my love, I don’t know why this feels so good to me, but it’s heaven. Nothing comes close to making me feel like your woman as having you deep in me back there.”

Jake was enjoying himself too much to formulate a reply, so he just nodded and squeezed her ass. When Rebecca had him in her vagina she had bounced straight up and down on him. Now that he was in her anus the angle of entry changed, so she rocked mainly forward and back. She liked it this way. She could look at him while they coupled. She could show him how much she liked this and how much she loved him. She came twice before Jake exploded in her fundament. When his softened dick slid out of her well-reamed ass, Jake went to the bathroom to pee and wash up. He brought back a warm towel and lovingly cleaned his little ballerina.

Jake got back on the bed and pulled Rebecca on top of him again. He loved to have her in his arms like this. He had to laugh when she protested that she was too heavy to be laying on him. They talked about her writing some more. Rebecca said that if her book did well she would probably give up her job and write full time. That way she would be home to take care of Katie’s baby. She told him that she had already completed an outline for her next book and would start writing that book itself this week. They kissed as they talked, Jake stroking her butt with his good hand. When he was hard again he rolled her over, propped himself on his elbows and knees, and made love to her. Their movements were gentle and languid until they came together.

After their lovemaking, Rebecca insisted on bathing Jake in the large garden tub in her bathroom. Bath completed, they adjourned to the kitchen for lunch. Melissa arrived while Jake was working on his ham and cheese sandwich so Rebecca fed her also. Jake and Melissa left at noon, headed for the mall. Both gave Rebecca a kiss before they left. Jake started to get hard again as he watched Rebecca respond to Melissa’s lips and tongue by pressing her body closer.

At the mall Jake went into a couple of different jewelry stores and a leather shop. It took him almost two hours but he eventually had gifts for almost everyone. Melissa helped him carry the bags to her car and took him home. Jake did not buy gifts haphazardly. He had an idea of what he wanted for each person. He went into the store, found an item that fit his needs, then scratched that person off his list. He did not worry about one gift costing more than another. He bought personal gifts -- it was the significance, not the price.

The next morning Helen drove him to a few more stores and by noon, his mission was completed. Helen was impressed that he had even bought wrapping paper and tape. Jake wrapped Melissa’s gift first. When Melissa returned from work at two, she helped Jake wrap the rest. There were a few large gifts but most were jewelry box sized. Jake sat at his desk and wrote a Christmas card for every gift, each one contained a personal note. Christmas taken care of, Jake went to find Helen.

She was in her room doing some last minute wrapping of her own. Jake asked if she had a minute to talk. She said for him, always. Jake told her about Beth Owens and his idea of Maria taking her in. Helen quizzed him about Beth. She was concerned that Beth was a part of the Blaine and Wayne bunch. When Jake reassured her that was not the case, she asked him to invite her over for Christmas Dinner tomorrow. Jake thanked her with a big sloppy kiss and headed to the kitchen to call Beth. It took a while but Jake finally convinced her. She said she would be there around one. Jake went back upstairs, grabbed all his presents, and put them under the tree. The entire corner of the living room was mounded with presents and everyone kept adding to the pile. It was almost embarrassing to be amid so much prosperity. Jake got over the feeling quickly though. He had been on the other side of the fence. With apologies to John Stienbeck, he knew for sure that there was damn little nobility in being poor.

The family attended midnight Mass that evening. They sat with Cindy and her folks. Jake was dubious about the strictures of most organized religions but it was hard to refute the message of peace and good will toward mankind that was the Mass.

Jake woke up early Christmas morning. Melissa had burrowed almost underneath him to stay warm. It was chilly this morning. The television weatherman said the overnight low would be near forty degrees. Jake slipped out of bed and went to see if anyone else was awake. He was pleasantly surprised to find his sisters sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee. He grabbed a cup and joined them.

“Just like old times, baby brother. The three of us impatiently waiting on Mom and Dad to get up so we could open presents,” Debbie said.

“Yeah,” said Angie, “Remember how we use to send Jake upstairs to wake them up because he was the baby?”

They all laughed as his sisters reminisced about Christmases past. Jake, of course, remembered none of it, but enjoyed listening to them. About fifteen minutes later, Melissa walked into the kitchen wrapped in the quilt from Jake’s bed. Hair tousled and wearing fuzzy slippers. She looked adorable. She climbed into Jake’s lap and complained about how cold it was. It was a complaint that he would hear often during the course of their time together. As soon as the temperature dropped below fifty, she started bitching about freezing. Then, to demonstrate how cold it was, she would put her feet on him. She had the coldest feet in the universe. Jake tucked the quilt around her as his sisters looked at her askance. It was not that cold to them. They sat around talking for another ten minutes before the parents made an appearance.

Once they had all moved into the living room, Debbie got under the tree and started handing out presents. It was her traditional job as the oldest child. She took her time snagging one gift for each of them in rotation. Jake figured that her technique must have driven her siblings crazy when they were younger. Jake got some useful gifts from his family. Charles gave him a gift certificate for a set of golf clubs and said he would enjoy teaching Jake the game. Charles thought he was Arnold Palmer now that he had broken ninety. Never mind that he had not gotten within six strokes of it since. Helen fixed Jake up with some new clothes. A good thing, as he had already out grown most of the clothes he started school with -- he was up to six-two, two-oh-five. His sisters had pitched in on a gift certificate for a new surfboard. That was very cool, -- Jake had been an ok surfer in his first life.

He was floored when he opened Melissa’s gift. She had gone all out and bought him a Rolex Submariner watch. It was identical to the one he had been wearing the day lightening struck Jay Reynolds. She insisted he put it on. He took off his Timex and she grabbed it out of his hand. She waved the cheap plastic watch in the air and everyone cheered. It seemed everyone hated his green plastic timepiece with its matching nylon band. The Rolex felt good on his wrist. He would enjoy wearing it, but if Muffy thought she was getting rid of the Timex she was sadly mistaken. Melissa gave everyone an expensive thoughtful gift. When they protested about her extravagance, she said they were from her heart, because she so loved them all so much. The women all started hugging and crying as Jake and Charles looked on bemused.

Jake gave Charles a box of imported cigars. The women booed, they all hated the smell. He gave his sisters earrings for their pierced ears. Debbie’s were teddy bears. Angie’s were little Cinderellas. Helen received an elegant single strand of Akoya Pearl Oasis matched seven-millimeter pearls. Helen gave him a secret smile, he was the only one who knew how much she loved pearl necklaces. He got some serious hugs for his thoughtfulness. Melissa loved the slim leather briefcase he gave her. She was dying to see what was in the little box that was inside and labeled ‘open later’. Helen and his sisters went to make breakfast, when Melissa tried to help they shooed her away.

She grabbed Jake from his comfortable seat at the nook and dragged him up the stairs. Once in their room she ripped open the box. She stood there holding the box staring at the gold Irish Claddagh ring. She took the ring out of the box and handed it to Jake. Jake slipped it on her ring finger. Melissa was aware of the symbolism of the ring: the hands denoting friendship, the heart, love, and the crown, loyalty. She knew that wearing it on her right hand with the crown turned in meant she was spoken for. That is how Jake put it on her. She hugged him so hard he thought she was going to re-injure his ribs.

“Baby, you can’t even imagine how special this ring is to me. I am not taking it off until you switch it to my left hand when we get married,” she said tearfully.

“Two years is a long time to keep it on,” he replied.

“If it’s off my finger you should spank me,” she said.

“That’ll work,” he said, “But when I spank you from now on that’s not all that is going to happen to that perfect ass.”

“Promise?”

“You can count on it.”

They walked downstairs and Melissa excitedly showed the Turner women her ring. Helen and his sisters were almost as thrilled as she was with it.

“So I guess that makes you two officially an item,” Helen said.

“Within limits,” Melissa said, “Jake is young and I’m not going to make him miss his youth.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.