Twice Lucky - Cover

Twice Lucky

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Chapter 30

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 30 - If you knew then what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, Jake slept in. Melissa woke him up before she left for a visit to Orlando with her staff. One of the locations her team was showing her was the new Turner Furniture site. She did not know when she would be home but it would probably be late. She gave him a smoldering good-bye kiss and told him to be good and stay out of trouble until she got home. Awake and perky now, Jake did his morning routine before heading to the kitchen. He was the last one up. The rest of his family were already chowing down in the nook. He gave Helen a little kiss as she flipped French toast at the stove, grabbed a cup of coffee, and sat down. Everyone seemed to have plans today but him. He was even about to ask his sisters if they minded him tagging along with them when Erik Johansson unexpectedly called. Erik said everyone missed him and asked if he would like to come over to their house and hang out for a while. It sounded like a good idea to Jake, who had indeed been missing the Johanssons, so he agreed. Erik told Jake he would pick him up around ten-thirty.

Debbie and Angie split right after Charles left for work. Jake had asked Charles to try having a big after-Thanksgiving sale and a dubious but venturesome Charles had finally signed on to the idea. Maria showed up to collect Helen and check out a new mall in Orlando. The mall had some clothing stores that were supposed to be as trendy as New York. Maria was early so Jake kept her amused until Helen was ready. When Helen walked down the stairs, Jake and Maria were on the couch making out. Helen cleared her throat to get their attention. Maria blushed hotly as Helen laughed at her predicament. Maria’s clothes were in disarray so she went to the powder room to make herself presentable. Helen gave Jake a smoldering kiss and told him to be good and stay out of trouble, deja vu. The two women were on the road five minutes later.

Erik showed up right on time. After Jake hopped up into the cab, Erik took off. They had not gone a quarter mile when Erik started unloading on Jake.

“Jake, you are hurting my sister and it pisses me off,” Erik said.

“What are you talking about? She broke up with me,” Jake replied.

“I know all about that. She made a mistake and she admits it. She said she tried to tell you on the phone Tuesday but you just ignored her. I thought you were our friend, man, and not some asshole. We are going to my house and you are going to take care of this the right way, understand?”

Jake nodded glumly. He was not thrilled with this turn of events. Was he missing something? Erika was the one who broke it off with him to be with Erik. Now Erik was bitching him out for not being with Erika. Before he could sort out the faulty logic of the situation, Erik started talking again.

“Listen, Jake, I am going to be fine. I’m happier with myself than I’ve been in a while. My family was there for me, man, and so were you. I just can’t figure out why you blew us off like that. One day you were part of the family and it looked like you and Erika were going strong. The next you are with Melissa acting all in love. What gives?”

“Have you talked to Erika about all this?” Jake asked cautiously.

“Yeah, she was way off base. Maybe she should have talked to me first. I don’t know how she expected anything past a little all-in-the-family fun, for crying out loud. She’s my sister. She had this noble idea that she would sacrifice herself for my sake. I showed her I like girls too, but I still had other preferences.”

Jake was staring at Erik slack-jawed. Jesus, they must think I really am part of their family if Eric is sharing that he is bi, Jake thought. When and how did he get so comfortable with all that?

“Close your mouth, Turner, before a bug flies in it,” Erik laughed, “Chris Douglas and I have had a couple of long talks. He made me realize that I may be different, but I’m not a freak. He introduced me to some people in Orlando that were as normal as anyone I’ve ever met that feel the same way as I do. Now, back to Erika, what are you going to do?”

“I don’t have the foggiest idea.”

“Well you better think of something, brother, because she has been a big mean miserable bitch for the last few days and, unless you fix it, I’m moving in with you.”

Erik pulled in to the driveway but did not shut off his truck. Jake had his hand on the door handle and gave Erik a questioning look. Erik told him he was on his own and, as soon as Jake closed the door behind himself, Erik jammed the truck in reverse and split.

Jake sucked it up and rang the doorbell. Erika opened the door, saw who it was, and nearly dislocated his arm pulling him inside. It was not the reception he expected. Erik had him prepared for something he would need a whip and chair to handle. Instead, Erika was kissing his face as if it were covered in chocolate. She dragged him into the kitchen where he received a warm reception from Helga as well. They sat and chatted about nothing for a few minutes until Erika took his hand again. She pulled him to his feet, telling Helga she was going to show Jake her room. Erika’s bedroom was definitely a girl’s lair, stuffed animals were everywhere. The furniture was white and the furnishings were pink. All that was missing was a Barbie collection. Erika told him to sit on the bed while she turned on some music. She cranked up the FM and Elton John was singing ‘Your Song’ when she sat next to him on the bed.

“Jake, I made a big mistake,” she said, “I made all these plans to help Erik, and it turns out that he didn’t need any help. Now I don’t need to help him, I’ve lost you, and it hurts.”

Erika was crying, a sight that was heart-wrenching to Jake. He took her hand, “You haven’t lost me, but our relationship has changed. I didn’t plan to drop you for Melissa, but when you broke up with me, she was there for me. She’s a great person and we have developed something very special. You and I can have something special, too. I just don’t know if things can be exactly the same as before, or if our new relationship is going to be enough to satisfy you.”

“I’ll take my chances, Jacob. As long as you have a small place for me in your life, who knows what could happen.”

“Who indeed?” Jake thought.

Aloud he said, “In that case, why don’t you get rid of those clothes and let me look at that gorgeous body I haven’t seen for a month.”

“Oh, yes, Jacob,” she said with a huge smile.

Erika unpretentiously started shedding her shorts and shirt. Her distinct aroma was starting to permeate the room as she slid her panties down those impossibly long legs. Jake noted that she had lost a few pounds since they parted. Her waist and hips were narrower. He commented on it as she reached back to unhook her industrial strength brassiere. She told him that she and Helga were on this new diet they read about in ‘Cosmo’ and they were also speed-walking every evening. She preened when he told her she looked great. Jake’s breath caught when she pulled the bra cups off her magnificent melons. Jake stood up, stripped, took her hand, and laid her on the bed. He kissed her and reached for her breast.

“Welcome home, Honey,” she said as he slid into her drenched pussy.

They spent an hour in her room getting reconnected and reacquainted. Jake had the idea that Erika could be the first woman he and Melissa shared. He remembered how Erika had responded to Debbie so he did not think she would be repulsed if Melissa hit on her. He tabled the unvoiced idea until he talked to Melissa. Erika told Jake that Helga would be in heaven now that he was back in the family fold. Helga wanted him again in the worst way but had restrained herself so as not to hurt Erika further. It was most excellent back being bare-back in Erika. Her slick, tight passage was marvelous. You just had to love her enthusiasm as she bucked and wailed through her climaxes. Relationship repaired, Jake showered and was talking to Helga in the kitchen when Sven came home. Erika was drying her hair in her room while she aired the room out. Sven greeted Jake like the prodigal son. He spent a pleasant rest of the morning and then lunch with the Johannsons. Erika drove him home at one. She dropped him off ten minutes before Helen and Maria arrived.

At Jake urging, they modeled the new things they bought. Jake especially enjoyed Maria’s new underwear. When Helen left the room, Maria told him she and Helen had bought identical sets and were wearing them tonight. She said she was not yet showing him the special set she bought just for him. He told her to wear it tomorrow if she could get away to meet him at Coach’s little apartment. She eagerly agreed and gave him a quick kiss before she ran upstairs.

After Maria left, Jake and Helen sat in the living room chatting. He had his arm companionably around her as they sat on the couch. She was excited about the upcoming night. She and Charles were taking Maria out on the town. The two temptresses planned to waylay Charles tonight. The phone interrupted their talk. It was Melissa saying that the group was staying in Orlando overnight then visiting a couple of additional sites in Kissimmee and Disney tomorrow. She told him she loved him and would miss him next to her that night. As soon as the phone was back on the cradle, Rebecca called with an invitation to dinner. Jake had a better idea and told her he would call her back. Helen did not balk at his suggestion he stay with friends tonight to give the adults some privacy. Debbie and Angie were having a sleepover with Marisa at the Thornton place so the grown ups could have the Turner house to themselves. Jake called Rebecca back and asked if he could stay the night in addition to dinner. She was thrilled with the idea and quickly said yes.

As Jake pedaled his ten-speed towards Rebecca’s, he could not help thinking about the Mustang sitting idly in the Thorntons’ drive way. It was cold comfort that in about two months he would have his regular license and could drive by himself. He carried the bicycle up onto the Doanes’ porch and rang the bell. Rebecca let him in smiling brightly. He rolled the bike into the hall before sweeping her up in his arms. She was such a contrast to hold after Erika, Jake was afraid he would crush her. Rebecca was barely five feet and might weigh a hundred-five if she had a pocket full of rocks. She laughed like a little girl as he swirled her around. The laughing ceased as he found her lips.

That evening he sat between Rebecca and Katie, listening to classical music and talking. The sisters were beside themselves with excitement about the baby they were all making (actually had already made). Jake sat there and let their conversation roll over him, content with all the loving attention he was getting. At nine, they went upstairs. Jake took a shower while the women changed. The gentle loving mood carried over to the bedroom as they made love. He fell asleep sandwiched between them. A tiny little Doane snuggled up on each side, curled around him like satisfied apostrophes. So much for a day without any plan.

The next morning Jake happily pedaled home on his bike. What a night, what a morning! He just finished a hearty breakfast served to him by his little sweethearts wearing little nighties. Before that he had breakfast in bed, box lunch at the ‘Y’ times two. They sent him on his way with a reciprocal two-way blow job, passing his rod back and forth like a well coordinated relay team exchanging a baton. He was seriously going to think about moving to Utah, he decided. Jake arrived home at nine-thirty. He let himself into an eerily quiet house, walked up to his room, and found a note on his bed from Maria. She was canceling their date for today. She said she needed sleep. She wrote that she would make it up to him and would call later. Sleep sounded like a good idea, so he sacked out himself for a rare morning nap.

Jake woke up at noon, alone in his bed for the first time in a while. He brushed his teeth, splashed cold water on his face, and marched downstairs to rejoin the living. Charles was sitting in the nook reading the paper so Jake grabbed a mug of coffee and joined him. Dear old dad looked slightly enervated, somewhat the worse for wear but happy as a clam. Jake knew that look, he was wearing it himself. The old -- I got seriously laid last night but ain’t saying’ nothin’ -- look.

Jake sat down and they talked business for a while. Charles said that the Orlando store site had received a clearing permit and the lot would be cleared next week. The engineer from Thornton Development was having the slab poured three feet above the crown of Colonial Drive so they were bringing in at least three thousand yards of fill dirt. Site prep should take about ten days. They hoped to have the building permit by then. If all went even close to their schedule, they should be pouring concrete for the 40,000 square foot building before the end of the year. They should be open for business by the first of July. Tuesday, Charles was going to Tampa with the Thornton acquisition team to scout out a location for the third store.

Charles was exhilarated by the pace of expansion and envisioned four new stores opening in 1972. Their conversation was cut short when Helen waltzed in. She looked fresh and rested adding an exclamatition counter point to Charles’ slightly haggard appearance. Jake was dying to get the low-down on the evening but figured Maria would be his best source of information. When Helen joined them at the table, Jake told them of his plans for accelerated education. Helen was full of questions. Jake got the distinct feeling that she was not totally thrilled about him leaving high school for college at sixteen. She eased up some when he told her that he planned to live at home while attending Stetson. Charles said it was an ambitious plan and to be ready for it to not all fall in place for him. At four his sisters arrived. They had been with Maria dropping Tyler off at the airport. Angie was glum because Tyler would not be back until Christmas break.

Melissa came home at six. She excitedly told them about her trip. She gave Charles some Polaroids of the TFA Superstore site. Charles was thrilled with the progress they were making. He said he was going to visit the site when they started forming the slab. He wanted a photo opportunity for a ceremonial groundbreaking.

After a nice family dinner, Jake and Melissa excused themselves. Melissa practically dragged Jake upstairs. He had barely shut the door when she was all over him like a cheap suit. She told him how much she had missed him. She had a hard time going to sleep alone last night. It had been three days without sex for her, so she was hot and horny, ready to rock. Jake took care of her itch in spectacular fashion. Thirty minutes and a bunch of orgasms later she was laying on his chest when she asked about his weekend. He told her about Erik and Erika then slipped in his idea about Erika possibly being their first shared lover.

Melissa was intrigued. Erika was certainly attractive enough in a big-blonde sexy way. She told Jake that, if the situation were right, she could go for the idea; but she wanted it to be spontaneous, nothing set up or contrived. Jake said he would figure out a way for them to be together and see what happened. Jake went on to tell her about staying with the Doanes and why. Then we described what he knew of the Charles and Helen and Maria activities. The idea of her aunt and his parents re-aroused her. She got him hard and sat on his dick while they speculated together about what went on. The speculation ended when Melissa shifted into full cowgirl bull riding mode, yeehaw.


Monday morning, school started off normally enough. Mrs. Greer was dressed in one of Jake’s favorite outfits. She knew she was eye candy as she casually flaunted her charms. Her breasts were definitely getting bigger, the only outward sigh of her pregnancy. Jake was reminiscing about the finer qualities of Vickie’s ass when a student office worker came for him. He wondered what was up this time as he trudged towards Skinner’s office. He was surprised to see that Melissa was there also. She did not have a clue as to what was going on. They had been cooling their heels for about five minutes when Diane Philips arrived with a sheaf of papers and flashed them a smile. Maybe it was not something bad after all. She motioned them to follow her, knocked on Skinner’s door, and walked in with Jake and Melissa in tow. Skinner frowned when he saw the Turner boy standing in front of him.

A beaming Ms. Phillips said, “The SAT results are in. Jacob and Melissa are our high scorers. I think these scores will impress you.”

Skinner frowned as he studied the scores. He cut his narrowed eyes toward Diane, “Ms. Phillips, have these scores been posted?”

“No, Sir, you are the second person to see them.”

Skinner nodded and continued, “These scores are too high and too close together. I suspect they are the result of some sort of cheating. A 1590 and a 1580 -- that’s too much of a coincidence for my liking. Hold their results until I notify Educational Test Services about my suspicions, Ms. Phillips.”

He turned to face a stunned Jake and Melissa, “As for you two, I expect that you are in serious trouble when I confirm you cheated. Why don’t you make it easy for all of us and tell me how you did it?”

Before either of the teens could say anything, Diane Phillips jumped in. In an icy voice she said, “I do not believe I would go any further with any accusations, Mr. Skinner. If you want them retested, I will make the arrangements. Every academic indicator we have shows them to be fully capable of achieving those scores.”

“You do that, Ms. Phillips. I am as equally certain that they cheated. From what I know of Mr. Turner, cheating would not be out of character. As for Miss Thornton, she is obviously his dupe and co-conspirator. You may all leave now. I have a call to make to ETS.”

Jake was pissed. he jumped up to say something, but Melissa put a restraining hand on his arm. “Mr. Skinner, we will be back when the results are verified. We will be expecting an apology, a public apology if you push your idiotic theory beyond this room. In the meantime, I’m sure that our parents will be visiting you to find out what all is involved in the retesting,” Melissa said haughtily.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.