Twice Lucky - Cover

Twice Lucky

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Chapter 29

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 29 - If you knew then what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Jake’s conversation with Charles occupied almost his entire mind as he went up the stairs to see Debbie. She called him in when he knocked on her door. She was folding some clothes she had just washed and dried so Jake flopped down on her bed to watch.

“What’s up, Sis? We haven’t talked in forever.”

“I know, Jake. We live twenty feet from each other and we never seem to cross paths.”

“How’s your love life? Getting any?” he asked.

“Getting a lot, as a matter of fact. I finally got it on with Dad. It is unbelievable how he makes me cum. Cindy, Laurie, and Marisa are a lot of fun, too. Especially Cindy, she loves everything I do to her or make her do. She says she loves you but can’t resist me. I like to show her off in public. She acts reluctant but she loves it when I take her panties when she is in a mini-skirt. She told me she isn’t worried about you and Melissa, she said when she was ready she was coming to get you.”

“Wow, Debs, you have a full plate.”

“I took your advice and stopped trolling. I also decided to do like you do. I try to keep my business close to home. Opportunities just keep falling into my lap. I think I’m going after Maria next. I’ve already started priming her. She looks like a deer in the headlights when I push her against the wall and take liberties but she never voices an objection. I’m working on Mom too, although I’m being subtler. I think she will turn out be as pliable as Maria seems to be. It’s funny how I can spot females that are somehow submissive.”

“Mom and Maria submissive? You have to be shitting me. They are two of the strongest women I know,” he protested.

“Try it for yourself, baby brother. Push them a little. I know you have the hots for those two. Do something about it. I’d be willing to bet that you could have two Saras to play with if you did.”

The mention of the number two brought the Phillips twins to mind. Jake asked Debbie if she had tried anything with them.

“Yes and no,” she replied.

She had tried to sound them out about sex when they were here that first day with their mom. The ‘do you have boyfriends’ type of questions. She said they had told her no, junior high boys were too immature. Then, at the party last Saturday, they had sought her out full of questions about you and Melissa. It was obvious from our conversation that they were not my type, she told Jake. They were too much like her! She said,

“You and Melissa, especially Melissa, had better watch out,” she said.

Debbie went on to say that Hope and Faith hinted they were going to double team first Melissa, then Jake. Great, thought Jake, as if he needed the added pressure of two more females buzzing around the flower of his manhood. Jake stood up and gave his sister a kiss. At least, it started out sisterly, and then got a lot hotter. She fell onto the bed, pulling him with her. It felt good to be tupping with Debbie again even if she was rough and demanding.

An hour later, he was downstairs and freshly showered. He had managed to bring Debbie to heel and she was upstairs napping - still bathed in perspiration and mottled with monkey bites and hickeys. Helen was at the sink washing salad vegetables for supper. He walked up behind her and slipped his arms around her waist. She leaned her head back against him so he kissed her neck softly.

“Those are sweet kisses, Jacob,” she said.

He nibbled on her earlobe and said, “I’ve got a million more of them for you, Helen. Where is everyone?”

“Deborah is upstairs and Charles took Angela to see if she likes the car he and Deborah were looking at. Maria and Marisa are coming over for supper tonight.”

Jake slipped his hands up to her breasts and fondled them roundly and slowly through her fuzzy blue sweater as Helen softly moaned. “Will you make time for me?” he murmured softly. “Mmmm,” she replied as the lettuce slipped from her hands and her mound pressed against the counter. Jake had one exploring hand under her sweater and one under her skirt when they heard the front door open. He disentangled his hands and quickly took a seat at the nook. Helen resumed preparing the salad for supper. Charles and Angie came into the kitchen. Angie sat down with Jake, excitedly telling about the car they had been looking at. Charles gave Helen a kiss on the cheek and goosed her butt. She giggled gaily then set Charles to work helping with supper. It was a happy little domestic scene.


Jake nodded his way through school the next week. Report cards came out Tuesday. He was the number one student in the sophomore class. Diane Phillips made him an appointment at Daytona Beach Junior College to take some College Level Examination Program (CLEP) tests. The tests covered first year college subjects and were designed to give you college credit for life experience. If he could pass all five CLEP tests, he would have thirty college credits. Credits from a Florida junior college were automatically accepted at any Florida state supported four-year college or university. Stetson was not state supported but would accept CLEP scores in the eighty percentile and up range. Scores were returned in a percentile form. Your percentile was based on how may correct answers you had compared to how ten thousand college students who passed the course scored. Most schools accepted sixty-six percentile. Jake thought it was arbitrary and pretentious for Stetson to require you score higher than eighty percent of people who had passed the course, but he could live with it. The testing would happen the first week of December with results back around the second week of January. With any luck, his high school days were numbered.

Football practices were one hour long. Thirty minutes of conditioning and thirty minutes of simulated games with Lake Wales. While Coach Nelson refined his game plan, Coach McClelland got with the offense and defense to go over his scouting results. Apparently, his ability to focus had been strong enough to not be derailed by his seductive trip companions. McClelland had Jake’s defense in some strange formations but they were uncannily effective against the simulated Lake Wales offense. The reverse was also true. Carl McClelland had a future in the NFL if he ever tired of science.

After practice one day, Jake asked Coach McClelland why he was teaching high school with an advanced degree from MIT. McClelland told him that his current position gave him the time to experiment without the scrutiny and interference he had encountered while teaching college. He was looking for something that would help mankind and make him very rich. Jake said, “I have two words for you: impotence and baldness.” Then he suggested Coach check out a couple of chemical names he had seen in the fine print of Rogaine and Viagra literature, as Jake mentioned 6-(1-piperidinyl)-2,4-pyrimidine diamine 3-oxide and 1-[[3-(6,7-dihydro-1-methyl-7-oxo-3-propyl-1H-pyrazolo[4,3-d]pyrimidin-5-yl)-4-ethoxyphenyl]sulfonyl]-4-methylpiperazine citrate, McClelland thought he was a quite remarkably amusing intellectual joker and almost laughed out loud. Then he wondered how Jake had learned to speak IUPAC.

No real mystery there, Jay had nursed his terminally ill wife for almost three years. She was in constant pain and steadily lost control of her nervous system. Jay bought a used three volume set of the 1990 edition of United States Pharmicopedial Convention’s ‘United States Pharmacological Dispensing Information’. By the time she passed away, he was a walking pharmacology.

Jake’s home life that week was interesting to say the least. Monday night Charles drove off with his daughters in the Falcon and returned with a Calypso Blue 1970 Boss 302 Mustang. Debbie smiled knowingly while Charles extolled the virtues of the car. He was especially proud of the fact that he had talked the girls into picking out a small V8. “It shows,” he said, “we are serious about safety and economy instead of fast driving.” Debbie must have really put a good one on ol’ Charles to addle his brain so thoroughly. The Boss 302 was about the quickest thing on the road. Jake was salivating at the thought of a turn behind the wheel of that rocket-powered roller skate.

Tuesday night was telephone night. Erika called and made nice on the phone. She told Jake that, just because they were not going together did not mean she did not want to see him. She danced around the topic waiting for Jake to take the hint and ask her out. He never did. Then the ne plus ultra -- Jay Reynolds called for Helen. They talked for half an hour with Helen laughing and talking animatedly. You could tell he was saying something she liked hearing. Jake remembered that he had had a convalescent job while he was between operations working at the base telephone exchange. He had made many a call to a variety of girls. He had had a good rap on the phone and women seemed to eat up his southern accent. He guessed that Helen was evidence that he was a silver-tongued devil. Jake wondered if Helen thought it unusual for Jay to have been so sociable at his father’s funeral. Jake remembered that day, sans Helen, clearly. He was there solely for his mother’s sake. Jason Reynolds had been a mean and nasty drunk and he and Jay could not stand each other.

Then, suddenly it was Friday, TGIF. Jake was in a great mood -- looking forward to a free weekend. He was walking down the hall when he heard his name being called. When he turned to see who was calling, he crashed into the worst mistake he had ever or could ever make.

“Watch where you’re going, pretty boy, or I’ll kick your balls up under your chin.”

Jake froze, afraid to turn towards the face and the voice. He recognized the voice immediately. Only one person in the world could wrap that much evil in a voice of velvet. It was Susan Jean Jones aka Susie Jean the Love Machine. He did finally face her though, secure in the knowledge that he knew her and that made him immune to her. Wrong.

“Excuse me, I wasn’t paying attention,” he apologized lamely.

She fixed him with those hypnotic gray eyes and he could almost see the flicker in them as another one of her multiple personalities kicked in.

“It was really my fault. I am ever so sorry,” she said, “My name’s Susan Jean. I just started school here today.”

She had switched to his favorite personality, the refined southern belle. Never mind that she and her family were itinerant fruit pickers moving around like gypsies following whatever crop was in season. She was as fucked up as a soup sandwich and, during his Christmas leave, Jay Reynolds was going to fall helplessly in love with her.

“Jake, Jake Turner, pleased to meet you,” he said.

“And I you, Jake,” she said, pinning him with her eyes.

Even though he knew almost exactly every move she was going to make, he was nearly wilting as she gazed at him. Thank god Melissa came tooling by. She took one look at Jake and the creature he seemed mesmerized by, she quickly wrapped her arms around him.

“Hi, Baby, who is your new friend?” Melissa said.

“Melissa, this is Susan Jean. She just started here today. Susan, this is my girlfriend Melissa.”

Jake could see the nictitating veil drop over Susan Jean’s eyes as she appraised Melissa.

“Charmed, I’m sure,” she said, still in belle character, “Bye-bye, Jake. I hope we run into each other again.”

Once Susan Jean sashayed off, Melissa said, “The ‘have fun’ rule definitely does not apply to that person. Stay away from her, got it?”

“Got it,” he answered with the utmost sincerity.

Jake sat in study hall dredging up the painful memories that were Susan Jean. Early in December of 1971, Jay was released from the hospital for a six-week convalescent leave to coincide with Christmas. He drove home in the sporty 1970 AMX he had bought earlier that year. Susan Jean Jones was the daughter of an older couple that had moved out on State Road 415 near his parents’ house. Susan’s father had been hurt when a stack of eighty-pound boxes of cabbage fell on him and put him permanently out of the picking business. Social security disability was affording them a better life style than working ever could.

When Jake’s father was killed in a head-on collision with a drunk driver, Susan Jean’s mother Audrey had stayed with his mother through some of the tougher times. Susan Jean had married this guy, Kelly Jones, when she was sixteen. When her marriage did not seem to be working out well, she left Kelly in New Port Richie to move in with her parents. When Sergeant Reynolds came home on leave, he met Susan Jean on one of Audrey’s visits to check on his mom.

It took Susan Jean Jones fifteen minutes to wrap Jay Reynolds around her little finger. Little wonder, as she was whippet thin, yet had big dense breasts. Her perfectly shaped ass sat jauntily upon her sculpted legs. Masses of brown sugar colored hair hung to her waist. Her facial features were regular and attractive, except for her eyes. Her eyes were beyond beautiful. Granite gray, they were the most expressive he would ever see. She could fuck like a Bangkok hooker and she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. When she wanted you to cum you came, it was almost clinical.

The problem was that Susan Jean Jones was as unstable as a man-made radioactive element. She was heartless, and as cold as a mother-in-law’s love. Jay took a week of leave in February 1972 and proposed to her on Valentines Day, undeterred by her mercurial nature. He was blindly in love and ecstatic when she accepted his proposal. He put her on his checking account. She would move to Fayetteville, North Carolina as soon as he was released from the hospital to go back to duty at Fort Bragg. He was on cloud nine when he returned to the hospital to start out-processing. It was the last time he ever saw her. On payday, she cleaned out his back account and went back to her ex. As the song goes, ‘She got the Ring, He Got the Finger.’

Jake was going to avoid her like the plague in this lifeline. It was impressive how Melissa saw her for what she was in fewer than ten seconds.


Saturday morning Jake woke up looking forward to doing relaxing nada. His little love muffin was curled up against his back. She had stolen all the covers again, leaving only a corner of the sheet for him. He was out of the bed and in the shower singing the Allman Brothers ‘Whipping Post’ when she sleepily stumbled into the bathroom. She filled a tumbler with cold water and threw it over the shower curtain. Jake yelped and flung open the curtain.

“It’s six-thirty, Caruso, and Duane Allman has only been dead a month. Have a little respect,” she said.

Jake jumped out of the shower and chased her to the bedroom. Dripping wet, he sat on the bed, pulled her across his lap, and spanked her butt. Five minutes later he was back in the shower, this time, he had company. The red-bottomed Melissa was impaled on his rod, legs wrapped around his waist, and singing a song of her own.

Jake was downstairs making coffee when Helen came into the kitchen. He kissed her good morning and she lounged in his arms as they waited for the coffee to perk.

“What are your plans for today?” she asked.

“Spending quality time alone with you,” he replied.

“Good answer. I think we will have the house to ourselves.”

Charles arrived about then prepared to sacrifice a dozen golf balls to the gods of hook and slice. He was giving that shitty game one last, last chance again today. He gulped down a cup of java and kissed Helen on the cheek as he headed out the door.

“Have fun, kids,” he flung over his shoulder.

Jake’s sisters and Melissa arrived one at a time. Angie came down first. Tyler was arriving today, and she was on anticipatory pins and needles. Tyler had a week off for Thanksgiving break. Angie was going with Maria to pick him up at the airport. Debbie bounced down next. She was going to keep Marisa company while Maria and Angie went to the airport. She casually told Jake that Cindy and Laurie were also going to the Thorntons’ house. Maria had taken Melissa up on her offer of renting the estate. Vivian had wasted no time in clearing out and, by Tuesday, Maria had started moving in. Melissa came down last, dressed for work. She had on a tailored suit with her hair up. She looked every inch the professional businesswoman.

By nine, Helen and Jake were alone at the table. Helen stood up and held out her hand. Jake stood up and took it. Hand in hand, they walked up the stairs to Jake’s room.

“Can you wait here for me, Honey? I’ll be right back,” she said.

Jake nodded and sat on the bed. His stomach did flip-flops as he realized that their moment had finally arrived. She kept him waiting for fifteen minutes but it was worth the agonizing interlude. She walked smoothly back into his room wearing the long white negligee he most loved seeing her in. Her coal black hair shimmered. She was the most beautiful woman in Palmdale, no contest. Her nipples marked a rapid rise and fall of aroused breathing. He rose from the bed and took her into his arms.

“You are too beautiful to be real,” he said, looking deep into her eyes.

“Thank you, Honey, but I am as nervous as I was my first time.”

“Relax, sweet Helen. There is no pressure on you here and it’s not a contest.”

She gracefully lay down on the bed, her head propped on one arm. She patted the place next to her. He sat down. She took his hand and pulled him to her.

“I’m nervous because of what comes after. This is irrevocable, Jacob. How are we going to handle that?”

“We are going to continue loving each other no matter what. I’ll leave everything else up to you,” he said as he moved to be horizontal with her.

“Good enough,” she said, holding out her arms.

He descended on her and captured her lips with his. If this was the only chance he had with her, he was going to make it memorable for both of them. Long, deep, and deliciously memorable. Jake kissed under her ears, then spoke loving words softly into them until Helen shivered. He slipped the straps of her gown off first one and then the other shoulder and kissed and nuzzled his way across her creamy flesh. He took his time and she lay semi-passively, fully enjoying the tactile sensations of his feathery kisses. It felt so good, so loving, that she could not help moaning. Thanks to his wake-up tune-up with Melissa, Jake knew he would have no need to rush anything, expectation and anticipation were his trusty tools for today.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.