Twice Lucky - Cover

Twice Lucky

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Chapter 26

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 26 - If you knew then what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Jake was sitting at his desk thinking about his situation when Helen barged in. Hand on her hip, she stood majestically hyper-parental over him. Uh-oh, this could be trouble. Jake gazed calmly at her and that seemed to deflate some of her apparent anger.

“Jacob, I am so disappointed in you. I thought we talked about you being honest with me.”

“Would you have let me get close to Vivian if I had asked?” he replied.

“Probably not,” she conceded. “It was very dangerous. Who knows what that woman has done or what she is capable of doing. Anyway, it will not happen again. We will just have to find another way if the detective didn’t get enough tonight.”

Jake was getting exasperated with this whole conversation. He stood up and looked down at her.

“I’m sorry, Helen, but if necessary, it has to happen again. Sometimes you still think I’m a little boy, but you really know better. Whatever happened to me when I lost my memory matured me beyond my years.”

Then he played his trump card, “Who knows, maybe there is a lot more of your father, my grandfather, in me now. You said he knew how to handle himself, maybe he is somehow helping me now. All I really know is that I am doing the right thing and I’m going to continue doing what I feel is right. I want you to back me up on this. As a matter of fact, I would like it if you listened more to me about a lot of things.”

Jake watched as the anger flashed, then slowly dissolved from her face. She hugged him fiercely then stepped back. “All right, Jacob, I’ll try. I know you are not a little boy anymore and I’ve already told you that I do see more of Elliot Buckley in you every day. What you are doing with Vivian is exactly what he would have done. But that does not mean that I will stop worrying about you.”

“Thank you,” he said, “Now give me a kiss to make it official.”

She did and departed without a further word.

Melissa came up to bed shortly after Helen left the room. She asked Jake if everything was all right. He told her yes. Then she quizzed him about his evening with Vivian. He told her as much of the truth as he thought was prudent and she seemed relieved when he told her that he and Vivian had not played sink-the-sausage. This night she snuggled up to his back and pressed into his body until she was half laying on him. They were both asleep almost instantly.

The next morning, Jake chuckled to himself about how much he and Melissa acted like they were already married. He was trying to shave and she was trying to dry her hair. He was standing behind her, bobbing and weaving, to get a look at his mug in the mirror, her towel covered ass rubbing against his dick as she moved the dryer around.

“We are going to have to get two sinks,” he said.

“Oh no, we’re not, I like it just like this,” she countered with an extra wiggle of her butt.

Jake was beginning to realize that his cheerful mornings with Melissa were what got his days off to such a good start.

“January twenty-first, nineteen seventy-four,” he said suddenly.

“What about it?”

“That’s my eighteenth birthday. If we still feel the same way we do this morning, we could get married in Las Vegas,” he said as he walked out the door.

Melissa stood there stunned. She rewound what he said in her mind. ‘Yes!

Jake had just dropped his towel and was bending over to put on his jockeys when one hundred twenty pounds of squealing, naked cheerleader landed on his back and knocked him onto the bed. Like a bull wrestler at the rodeo, Melissa rolled him on to his back. She straddled his midsection, grabbed his face between her hands, and spot-welded her lips to his. She let him up for air and he cautioned her to keep their marriage plan to herself so his parents would not freak out any more than they already were. She nodded her agreement then kissed him some more.

Jake and Melissa drove to school together, where they greeted all their friends they encountered in the parking lot or on the way to class. Mrs. Greer called Jake up to her desk so she could whisper that Diane Phillips had called her again and praised Jake to the moon. Vickie wanted to know what surprise Jake had for Diane. Jake only said he was working on it. He then asked Vickie to talk up Mr. McClelland to Ms. Phillips and Vickie said she would. Slowly, a knowing smile grew on her lips. Jake continued to amaze her as she realized what at first glance seemed an odd pair might actually be perfect for one another. Vicki went on to tell Jake that she was having some mild morning sickness; but hubby Bill was being so sweet and helpful, it was not bad at all.

Erika met him at his locker before chemistry. As they walked to the classroom she asked him if they could go somewhere to talk instead of eating lunch. Jake agreed, as he pretty much knew from his discussions with Sven and Helga what was coming next. Mr. McClelland still sported his new look so Jake ambled up to his desk to find out how Mr. McClelland’s big date had gone.

“Jake, it was most disenchanting,” Mr. McClelland said. “We have nothing in common, no mutual interests. I’m afraid I made my initial judgment solely on appearances.”

“That’s too bad, Coach,” (Mr. McClelland loved being called coach; the guys at MIT would be green with envy at homecoming), said Jake. “Speaking of appearances, what’s gotten into Ms. Phillips? She looks like a movie star today. Oh well, see you at practice.”

Jake went back to his seat smiling, while Carl McClelland cogitated on his comment about Diane Phillips. Now there was a woman with a first class mind; and, he had to admit, a first class body. Hmmm, maybe she would grace him with her company at lunch today.

After class, Erika and Jake walked out to the courtyard between the school and gym. They found an empty bench and sat down. Erika took his hand in hers and started talking.

“Jake, I know you had a talk with Daddy and he explained things to you. You know what I am going to try to do. You are Erik’s friend. As long as you and I are together he’s not going to do anything that would endanger that friendship. So I hope you understand that we can’t be together any more, at least not until I help pry Erik out of his dilemma.”

Just like that, their erotic relationship ended. They vowed to remain good friends and Jake said it would have no affect on his relationship with her family. Well, Jake sighed, he guessed he was now getting his chance to be noble.

Jake was able to concentrate on his afternoon classes. He was neither mooning over Erika nor was he begrudging Erik his coming good fortune. He knew he and Erika would stay friends and who knows what the future might bring. At study hall, Beth took his hand and told him she was sorry that Erika and he had broken up. Damn, the Internet was slow compared to the speed juicy news traveled in high school. Jake told her he was fine and it had been a mutual decision to split up. Beth said okay -- she was there for him if he wanted to talk. Jake thanked her and squeezed her hand. Beth was a genuinely nice person despite the hand she had been dealt. He decided that he would somehow ensure Beth Owens got into college with a free ride, regardless.

Rebecca Doane caught up with him in the stacks as he was browsing through a book on the elective process and the Electoral College.

“I missed you at lunch today,” she said.

Jake explained where he had been and why. Rebecca’s face took on a concerned frown. She asked if there was anything she could do to help. Jake told her no, they had both seen it coming so he had been prepared for it. They continued talking for a few minutes. When Rebecca asked him over for supper Wednesday, he said he was on restriction and probably would not be able to make it. She did not ask him why he was restricted. She just asked again if she could do anything to help. He thanked her and said he would work things out. Also, he told her he would try to call her and her sister Katie tonight.

He received more commiseration at football practice. Even Erik pulled him aside and asked Jake if he wanted him to put in a good word for him with his sister. Jake said no, he was fine with it -- they had just grown apart. Thank god for Coach McClelland, who came up to Jake and prompted Erik to depart.

“Heard about your misfortune, my lad; but buck up, there are more fish in the sea,” McClelland said.

Words from the master, Jake thought, “Thanks, Coach. Did you check out Ms. Phillips?”

“Indeed I did. I have been a foolish man for not clearly seeing her internal and external beauty earlier. She, in fact, accelerated my heart rate and caused a diversionary redistribution of my red corpuscles to a most inappropriate region. Anyway, she and her children, whom I have yet to meet but I am sure are delightful daughters, are going to accompany me Friday to scout the Lake Wales football team. I theorize that careful observation of their pre-playoff performance will yield data that one could use to ascertain fatal fallacies in their scheme of maneuver.”

“Gee that’s great, Coach,” Jake said as he beat a hasty retreat.

Carl had little inkling those ‘children’ might also be good red corpuscle diverters.

Carl McClelland was the kind of guy who, if you asked him what time it was, would tell you how to build a watch. Jake was happy for Carl and Diane. He was betting that in two weeks Carl would be as laconic as Elmer Gantry, saving most of his mental and physical energies for romance. Jake was not looking forward to another episode of the same ‘Coaches in Love’ series he went through with Brian Nelson, but what could you do. After practice, Jake hit the gymnasium door wondering how he was going to get home sans Erika. His question was answered when he saw Melissa leaning against the door of her electric blue ‘vette.

He walked up to her and she said, “I heard, my poor baby. Get in, and let’s go home.”

When he got home, Jake felt as if he should be taking the breakup with Erika visibly harder than it actually was, judging by the sympathy he received. Everyone was solicitous and sweet to him, especially Helen. Jake continued acting normally and, soon enough, so was everyone else. At nine, Jake went up to study. He was scanning the catalogs Ms. Phillips had given him when Melissa also came in to study. They sat and listened to radio as they read. Rod Stewart was singing ‘Maggie May’ when Melissa got up and locked the door. Jake watched her as she sinuously slithered across the floor until she was standing in front of him. When she started disrobing, she did not make it a strip tease -- she just took off each item of clothes until she was standing simply and openly naked in front of him.

She cocked her hip to the side and said, “Take me to bed, cowboy. It’s time for you to yodel in the canyon.”


Jake woke up next morning to the sensation of Melissa’s talented mouth working on his engorged shaft. When she saw he was awake, she pulled her mouth from his dick and, before he could protest, impaled herself on him. She was wet enough and his dick was spit coated enough for her to sink down on him until her bald little lips smacked his abdomen at the base of his cock. When she was fully seated, she clamped down on him with her inner muscles until she was as tight as Rebecca Doane.

“I was trying to hold out until our wedding night,” Jake said.

“On our wedding night you are going to get me pregnant with Jake Jr.,” she said. “This is practice.”

“Speaking of pregnancy, shouldn’t we be using something?” Jake asked.

“No, Baby, it’s taken care of, but I do have some things to tell you. But, before I do, you have to promise me that what I tell you never leaves this room. After I say my piece, we will never talk about it again, whether we stay together or not, okay?”

“Ok, Mel, fire away,” said an intrigued Jake.

“When my mother died, I had just turned fourteen. I had been curious about sex for a year and mother’s death and dad’s preoccupation with his business freed me to find out what it was all about. About three months after my mother died, I let one of Dad’s business acquaintances seduce me. And, boy, did I ever like it. He took me home and introduced me to his wife for a three way. I liked that even better. My affair with them lasted for over a year before they moved. They taught me everything and we did everything. After they moved, I found another older guy, and after him another one. I never got a reputation in school because I didn’t put out for boys. My lovers were discrete from necessity. All that changed the first time you kissed me in the gym parking lot.

“Baby, this is the last dick I ever want in me, unless you tell me and agree otherwise. I’m not going to hold you to the same deal, though; you are young, and you also deserve a chance to see what it is all about. I promise that you’ll always have all the pussy you want right here, but you can and should have other women. When we get married I expect things to change. Any strange you get then better be with my permission and you had better be ready to share. Now, while you digest all that, sit back and enjoy the ride.”

It took Melissa about two minutes to make Jake empty his balls in her. She did not let him go totally soft however as rode him to a few orgasms of her own. When Jake came a second time she gracefully but suddenly released his dick like Olga Korbut dismounting the uneven parallel bars. Melissa lay with her head on his chest as they basked in the afterglow.

“So, what are you thinking?” she asked.

“I’m thinking I love you and I’m a lucky guy. Your past doesn’t interest me or bother me. My life started when I woke up on June second; so, for me, so did yours. Now then, tell me more about how much you love me and let’s get in the shower or we’ll be late for school.”

Melissa whooped and kissed him. She told him she loved him as they scrambled to the bathroom.


The rest of the last week of October flew by. The school was abuzz about the football team, and the Sadie Hawkins Dance coming up Friday night. Another school item that caught Jake’s attention was the announcement that campaigning for the student council would start next Monday with the elections themselves four days later. Football practice was spent in tortuous conditioning drills and scrimmaging. With the conference title already in hand, the Panthers had one regular season game remaining before the play offs. Jake’s social life was as good as ever; he and Erika got along fine so it was not uncomfortable at chemistry or lunch. The news that he and Melissa had become an item quickly made the rounds but, because of their differing schedules, they could see little of each other during the school day.

On Wednesday, Mrs. Greer sent him to the guidance office. Diane ushered him in immediately and flipped on the testing light. She gave him a nice kiss then sat him down in front of desk. She sat on the corner of her desk facing him.

“So, Jacob, it has been a busy week for you, changing girl friends and playing cupid. It is very interesting that the two smartest students in the school are now seriously dating each other. Stranger still, the two smartest students are a cheerleader and a star football player.”

Jake asked her what she meant and she told him that Melissa was the top student in the senior class and would likely be class valedictorian. Melissa was taking all college prep courses and was probably destined for a prestigious college next fall. Then Ms. Phillips switched gears and told him he was set to take the SAT’s next week. Jake thought that was excellent and told her he did not envision being in high school two more years. Diane said she agreed and was checking some early college options for him; she smiled when he said to make sure the options allowed Melissa to be included. Changing topic, Diane said that Carl McClelland was a sweet person and really interesting. She had wondered at his sudden interest in her and his Pygmalion like change until Carl told her that he thought Jake was somehow subtly nudging him. Before Jake could defend himself, she stood up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.