Twice Lucky - Cover

Twice Lucky

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Chapter 24

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 24 - If you knew then what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Jake woke up Friday morning with his hard-on wedged in Melissa’s delightfully full ass, her right breast cupped in his hand. She had one of her hands over his on her tit and the other between her legs. That is what had awakened him -- her gentle rhythm as she played with her pussy. He released her breast and slid his hand down to where she was playing with herself. She stiffened in his arms.

“Naughty, naughty,” he said as he pulled her finger out of her slit.

He replaced her finger with his and slid it into her, stirring her juices. She hunched against his hand and moaned. Jake started finger fucking her in earnest as she alternately ground her pussy on his hand and her ass on his dick.

“Jake honey, I’m close,” she whispered, “put another finger in me. Stuff me full.”

Jake obliged and she clamped a muffling hand over her mouth and shuddered to a climax. He pulled his finger from her pussy and held her tight, his dick achingly hard. She rested a minute then turned in his arms to face him. She reached down and grabbed his dick in her small soft hand.

“What kind of a wife would I be if I let you suffer like this?” she asked rhetorically, as she bent over and took him into her mouth.

Jake stifled a moan of his own as she wrapped a very talented pair of lips around his shaft. He could feel his balls begin to tighten in her cupped hand. She was going to make someone an excellent wife in the blowjob department, he thought. She started moving her hand and mouth in a coordinated effort and he felt his cum starting to boil. She was right with his impending orgasm, urging him on with her movements. She momentarily pulled off his dick and he groaned in frustration.

“Come in my mouth, Jake. Give it all to me. Choke me with it.”

She reattached herself to his cock and redoubled her efforts. Jake tangled his hands in her hair and stiffened, then spewed out his cum. She gurgled her delight and swallowed thirstily as he shot spurt after spurt down her voracious throat. She had managed to swallow most of his load. Only a little escaped her tightly pursed lips. She kept jacking his shaft, coaxing the remnants of his thick cream into her mouth. Finally, he was drained and she raised her head from his crotch.

“Thank you for letting me do that, Jake. I love the taste of cum, and yours is absolutely the best.”

“No problem,” he managed to gasp.

She giggled, scooted up next to him, and gave him a kiss. “I want to do that every morning. I’m going to be so happy in school today,” she said.

Melissa got up and started pulling him out of the bed towards the bathroom. She held his dick while he peed, laughing as she moved the stream around in the bowl. Then, as he started the shower, she sat down and tinkled. Melissa was starting to recover from the trauma of her father’s death and she was definitely getting very comfortable with Mr. Jacob Turner. They showered together and Jake dressed for school while she blow-dried her hair. She had a towel casually wrapped around her waist, breasts swaying as she moved the dryer around. It was, she reflected, much as if they were already married. She was not giving this up, no matter what she had to do to keep it.

Thirty minutes later relaxed Jake and blow-dried Melissa were tooling to school in her ‘vette. Jake was driving and the couple was talking about his rendezvous with Vivian. Jake told her verbatim his conversation with Vivian. Melissa told Jake that she disliked him being anywhere near Vivian and the thought of them being intimate made her ill. Jake said he doubted it would come to that. Vivian would probably do just enough to keep him working for her. Jake asked Melissa to call Maria sometime today and try to arrange a meeting right after school between among the three of them.

Jake walked into homeroom and a smiling Vickie Greer called him up to her desk. Vickie reminded Jake he had an important appointment at the guidance office. She whispered to him that Ms. Phillips had called her at home last night for a long chat, mostly about him. She gave him a hall pass and wished him good luck. Jake walked through the empty halls to the guidance office and knocked on Ms. Phillips door. She let him in, closed and locked the door, and turned on the testing in progress light. They stood three feet apart looking at each other. Diane Phillips’ ensemble showed the influence of her talk to Vicki. She had on a black skirt, a white high-necked blouse, and black heels. Her hair was swept up atop her head and her makeup was light and flattering.

“You look very pretty, Ms. Phillips,” Jake said.

She smiled nervously, “Thank you Jacob, Victoria said you liked a woman to look feminine. I had almost forgotten how much I actually like dressing like this.”

She did a full turn to show off the outfit. Jake looked her up and down approvingly, a bit puzzled by the strange expression on her face.

Diane Phillips took a deep breath and let it out. “Jacob, let’s not beat around the bush. If you want me, I’m yours,” she blurted, then continued in a rush to tumble out her thoughts. “I’ve never felt a sexual attraction like I have for you and I am determined not to waste it. I could lose my job for this but Victoria said you would not let that happen. I thought a lot about this yesterday after you left and again last night. I want to experience passion at least once in my life, to be a complete woman, your woman, if you want me. I don’t know much, but I’m no shy virgin.”

She held her chin up, looking him in the eye for her entire speech. The die was cast. She held her breath waiting for his response. Jake closed the distance between them and took her hands in his.

“That was the sweetest offer I’ve ever received. Of course I want you. What normal man wouldn’t want a pretty and sexy woman like you?”

She resumed breathing with a short, rapid pattern. Jake was fascinated how her chest was rising and falling, putting soft tensions on her white blouse. He heard her continue.

“Thank you again, Jacob. If you are discrete, I will try to be everything you want me to be, and I am more than willing to try anything at least once. Victoria said to just trust you and you would take care of everything.”

“You already are everything I want you to be,” Jake said simply as he lowered his lips to hers.

The kiss confirmed to Diane that she made the right decision. She almost swooned before he released her lips. Her legs were jelly as he steered her to her chair and pushed her down in it. He lifted her legs over the armrests and pulled her ass to the edge. She lifted her hips to facilitate the removal of her panties. God, she felt wanton and it was good. The school band could march through the room and not distract her from her passion. Then Jake lowered his face into her steaming, newly-trimmed pussy and she had to bite her lip to quiet her moan. Her ex had sometimes gone down on her and she had thought he was good, but this young man was in a different league altogether. His lips and tongue were everywhere and each spot he touched became electric. Then he wormed a finger into her and touched her in a place that nearly caused her to convulse out of her chair.

Jake inhaled her fragrance and dove in for another taste. He picked up her panties, gently stuffed them into her mouth to help her keep quiet, and went back to feasting on her pussy. She was aquiver with arousal and he could feel her orgasm building. He took her clit between his lips and whipped it with his tongue. That did it. Her body went rigid and arched off the chair. Strangled noises came from around her panties as she wailed her release. For half a minute, she came violently and then she sagged back in to her chair, sated. Or so she thought. Jake pulled her to her feet, spun her around, and dropped his trousers and underwear. He leaned her across her desk, flipped her skirt over her back, and plunged into her boiling cauldron. She bit down on her panties again. She had never had anything remotely this large in her, yet it felt as if it had been molded to fit her perfectly. As Jake stroked in and out of her, she started a counter motion that ensured his hardness hit all the right places.

She came twice more, the first times she had ever climaxed through intercourse, and then had a truly memorable massive orgasm as he flooded her womb with his sperm. Jake pulled out of her and sat heavily in her chair. She remained sprawled across her desk catching her breath. She spit out her chewed up panties and shakily stood up. Jake took her hand and turned her around to face him. He tugged down on her arm, she understood his unspoken command, gracefully sank to her knees, and began cleaning their combined spend from the source of her pleasure. It was the first time she had ever tasted her juice mixed with a man’s and she discovered she liked it. They separated with some regret, straightened out their clothing, and actually talked very seriously about Jake’s academic future for a while. The conversation did get side tracked twice as Jake fingered her to orgasm, but eventually they made a plan outline.

Of course, they would have to meet more times to work out the details, she thought, as she absently dropped her ruined panties in her purse. Since a meeting in a less structured environment was clearly needed, she invited him to dinner with her and her daughters on Sunday. She would make him a roast with all the trimmings and see if she could figure out a way for him to have her for dessert. She knew her daughters would like him, they had just reached the first bloom of womanhood, and a hunk like Jake would easily pass the test as the new man in her life.

Jake went straight from Ms. Phillips’ office to the boys’ room to wash up. When he was certain he was not wearing her essence as aftershave, he went to geometry. Beth gave him a smile as he sat down in his seat. He smiled back at her then turned his attention toward the explanation of how to find the volume of a cylinder. Beth walked him to his locker and Erika picked him up there. The girls exchanged pleasantries as he fished out his chemistry book. He smiled to himself as he felt each of them leaning against him. Jake gave a blushing Beth a little kiss and he and Erika ambled toward Mr. McClelland’s class. When Jake and Erika entered the classroom, they thought at first they had a substitute teacher.

Katherine Cooper had performed a minor miracle because Carl McClelland looked like he just stepped off the cover of GQ. His hair was fashionably cut and groomed, his glasses were gone, and his clothes were classically stylish. Erika said Mr. McClelland was hot and a couple of her female classmates nodded in agreement. Mr. McClelland spoke differently also, he was making a conscious effort to look at the people to whom he was talking. At lunch, Jake and his friends watched as the female teachers flocked to Carl McClelland’s table. Denise Smith managed to get the seat next to him and, to Jake’s pleasure, the recently re-energized Diane Phillips was ensconced on his other side. Carl clearly loved their attentions. Rebecca gave Jake an amused look and shrugged her shoulders.

Jake eased through his last two classes and headed to study hall. No pep rally was scheduled today at Coach Nelson’s request. He didn’t want anything to distract his team today. Rebecca came for Jake about half way through study hall to help her move some books. She led him to the storage room and, once the door closed, leapt into his arms.

“Jacob, I can’t stand it when are apart like this,” she said.

“I miss you too, baby. Maybe we can spend some time together tomorrow.”

“I’d love that, honey, if you can come over early in the morning we can spend a few hours together before Kath and I go visit our grandparents in Sarasota.”

He said he would be there by eight and then kissed her. She grabbed his hand and planted it firmly on her ass.

“My body misses you, Jacob. Both my tight little pussy and my tight little ass are so ready for you.”

They kissed and fooled around for a few minutes and then pushed the gondola of books to the librarian’s desk. Jake went back to his table with Beth and sat beside her. She pushed her denim-clad thigh against him in comfortable contact as they sat in companionable silence. At the dismissal bell, Jake walked to the parking lot and found Maria standing with Melissa next to Maria’s rental car. Marisa was sitting in the passenger seat waiting for her mom. Melissa saw Jake, hugged Maria, and walked to her ‘vette. She unlocked the door for Jake and slid behind the wheel. She told Jake that Maria was going to take Marisa home and meet them at his friend’s apartment. Jake gave Melissa directions to Brian Nelson’s place and let her in with his key. She gave him a quizzical look so he explained his deal with the Coach.

“So this is where you bring your other women,” Melissa said.

“I’ve only been here like that with one other person,” Jake said, “and you are, after all, the woman I sleep with every night.”

Her mood brightened at that and she sat with him on the couch, her head on his shoulder. They were quietly talking when Maria knocked on the door and Jake let her in. She had a manila envelope in her hand and, after they were comfortably seated at the small kitchen table, she pulled out its contents. She laid a stack of grainy eight-by-ten photos on the table for Jake and Melissa to look at. Despite the poor quality of the photographs, you could clearly make out the faces of Jake and Vivian. Melissa gave him a sour look when she saw the ones of them kissing with Jake’s hand on Vivian’s breast. Jake showed her the series of shots showing Vivian aggressively placing his hand there and Melissa’s face relaxed somewhat.

Maria said the photos were a good start but Jake needed to get Vivian some place where they could get something more incriminating. Melissa came up with the idea of getting Vivian where they were now with the investigator already hidden in the closet with his camera. Jake agreed to try and they tentatively set it up for Sunday night. Maria said she would get Jake some documents related to Melissa’s finances and he could use them as his lure. Melissa’s new will was ready and Maria would give Jake a draft copy, she also had a copy of a document Melissa signed giving exclusive control of her trust to Palmdale Savings Bank. The provision giving Randal approval authority for any transaction was stricken. Randal would not be happy when he found out about that change and his loss of control. Maria told Melissa that she needed to talk to Jake about a personal matter and that, if Melissa did not mind, she would bring Jake home shortly. Melissa said okay and gave them both a quick kiss.

After Melissa left, Maria turned to Jake and said, “Jacob, I was there watching you last night. I went home and masturbated thinking of me in that evil woman’s place. When are we going to be together?”

“I don’t know, Sweetie,” he said. “Mom has kind of warned me off you. You need to step it up with her and maybe she’ll relent.”

“That will not be an unpleasant task, my young conquistador, and who knows where that avenida might lead.”

Jake stood up, took her in his arms, and kissed her. She responded with ardor and purred when he cupped her large breast. He slipped his hand into her shirt and rolled her very large nipple between his fingers. She came just from his kiss and touch on her breast.

“I told you I was on fire for you,” she said with a shuddering breath. “Now I must take you home, or I will strip naked and attack you.”

Jake was home and managed to rest his mind for an hour before he had to report for the game. At five, Debbie and Melissa came in and policed him up for the game. They rode to the gym in the Falcon. Charles was bringing the rest of the crew in the Olds at seven. The cheerleaders went to the girls’ dressing room to change and Jake went to suit up with his teammates. The intensity was still there at the pre-game warm ups. Kennedy steam-rolled a good Sea Coast High team. The final score was 44-0 but it could have been 84-0 if coach had not started substituting early. Jake played most of the game on defense. As the defensive captain, he needed to call the defensive plays, especially with second team players in the game. He ended up with twelve solo tackles, two sacks, and a forced fumble. The Sea Coast offense spent most of the game trying to avoid him but he anticipated well and managed to make his presence felt on almost every play. The Kennedy offense was awesome, even the second team players were executing with precision. They did run a few of Coach McClelland’s plays to verify their effectiveness, then reverted to the standard game plan.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.