Twice Lucky - Cover

Twice Lucky

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Chapter 19

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 19 - If you knew then what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Jake woke up Saturday morning with Melissa in his arms, her pliant breast still in his palm. He started to slowly disengage himself, but Melissa put her hand over his to keep him in place.

“Don’t move, I like this,” she said.

He held her a few more minutes until he had to pee so bad his teeth were floating. She groaned as he got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. Angie was awake by the time Jake came out. She gave him a sleepy “morning” and slipped out the door to her bathroom while Melissa used his. Everyone was subdued at breakfast as plans were made for the funeral. Jake noticed that Melissa kept close to Dad and watched him all the time. She clearly had taken him on as her new father figure. For his part, Dad was very good towards her, treating her like she was already a member of the family. Helen saw the interaction and encouraged it. Melissa was a sweet young girl whose physical maturity hid a lot of vulnerability.

Charles, Helen, and Melissa departed for the funeral service at eleven o’clock. The funeral was being held at the Palmdale Episcopal Church, a huge edifice near downtown. The Turner siblings were leaving at eleven forty-five for the noon service. Despite the somber occasion, Jake thoroughly enjoyed watching his sisters get ready. He could watch a sexy woman put on hose and underwear all day long. His sisters basked in his appreciation and made a production out of getting dressed. The trio made it to the church with five minutes to spare. They moved to the front pew where seats were being held for them. It appeared that most of Palmdale was at the service as the town’s most prominent citizen was eulogized.

Chip and a veiled Vivian sat at the other end of the pew. Vivian looked at Jake and he could see no sorrow in her expression. She wore the same dangerously predatory look she had at the cotillion. Chip was looking at him also, his malice thinly disguised. The service was somberly comforting as the minister spoke of Russell. Jake was surprised as Russell Thornton’s achievements were enumerated. He had been a hero in World War II, flying over forty missions as a B-17 pilot. He donated most of the money that built the church they were seated in and had insisted that it not be publicized. His philanthropy extended from hospital children’s wards to soup kitchens. Someone had cut short the life of a truly good man. Jake wished that he had gotten to know Russell better. Russell’s brother Randal had flown in from Connecticut. Melissa was sitting with Jake and his family.

The church service ended and family and friends moved to the cemetery for the grave-side service. Melissa leaned against Charles, sobbing as her father was lowered into his final resting place. As stipulated in his will, Russell Thornton’s grave was marked not with some ornate tombstone but by a simple brass plaque issued by the Veterans Administration. A military honor guard fired three volleys, a trumpeter sounded Taps, and Russell Sr. was history. The ‘grieving’ widow put on some histrionics and Chip looked sad, but Melissa was devastated. Without a word to her brother or step-mother, she held onto Charles for dear life as the Turners escorted her to her new home. Charles sent Melissa to the car with Helen while he and Randal Thornton spoke for five minutes. There was never a question about taking her in. Jake had just gained a new sister.


Jake tried to be blasé about the upcoming theater evening as his sisters and Melissa helped him with his tuxedo. It was easy to not be excited about the ballet itself. He had tried in his other life to enjoy it for the sake of his first wife. He guessed that he was just culturally deficient because it held the same appeal as watching bowling on television. However, the prospect of being there with Rebecca and getting to see her reaction to the evening that Dr. Douglas had planned for them was exciting. The limousine pulled up in the drive at five-thirty, sharp. Christopher Douglas had not been kidding when he told Jake he would take care of everything. When Jake got in the back, the driver reached back and handed Jake a note. The neatly typed page was their itinerary for the evening as well as what arrangements had been made. Jake was shocked that everything was already paid for including the driver’s tip.

Jake looked around the limo as they headed for Rebecca’s. No wonder Sara had fallen for this guy. A dozen long stemmed red roses sat on the seat next to him, champagne was chilling in a silver ice bucket attached to the seat back, and romantic music filled the passenger compartment. Jake was glad that Dr. Douglas decided to play for the other team. He would have been some serious competition in the pussy-getting race. The limousine glided up to Rebecca’s and Jake went to retrieve her. She answered the door herself and Jake let out a whistle. She wore a floor length black formal gown that hugged her shapely little body tightly. Her hair framed her face in a most flattering manner and her makeup was perfect. His cute little librarian had metamorphosed into a beautiful, sophisticated young socialite.

“You are stunning. I’m going to be the envy of every guy there tonight,” he said.

“Thank you, Jacob. You look so handsome, all the women there will want to be me,” she replied.

He opened the door for her and she slid gracefully into the seat. Jake had noticed before that she never seemed to have an ungainly moment. All of her motions were fluid and poised. He idly wondered how that would play out in bed. Jake went around and got in and the driver pulled out smoothly. Rebecca gushed about the roses and, holding them in her lap, slid across the seat next to him. They cuddled up and held hands as the driver skillfully maneuvered the limo onto I-4.

Their seats were excellent, fifth row center section, on the aisle. Rebecca held his hand and leaned on his shoulder. Her eyes sparked throughout the performance as she kept giving him adoring looks. They were right about the impact they had on the audience. During the intermission they drew admiring glances from both men and women. Numerous people came up to introduce themselves and they had a thoroughly enjoyable time. Rebecca was vivacious and witty and had the men fawning over her. Jake was surrounded by a covey of socialites simpering like school girls. They made their way to their seats to watch the final act with Rebecca possessively holding his arm.

Dr. Douglas had arranged an intimate late meal at a four star restaurant. It was 11:30 when Jake and a starry-eyed Rebecca Doane piled into the limo to go home. As soon as they were settled into their seats, Rebecca pushed the button that rolled up the privacy window between them and the driver. When it reached the limit of its travel, she threw herself on him.

She kissed him sweetly and said, “Thank you, Jacob, for the best evening of my life.”

Then she fastened her lips to his and gave him a searing kiss. They made out all the way to her house. As they exited the limo in her driveway, she surprised Jake by dismissing the driver.

“I’ll take you home ... eventually,” she said with a smile.

Rebecca unlocked the door and let them in. As soon as she set the dead bolt Jake swept her into his arms and carried her up the stairs. She pointed to her bedroom door and Jake carried her into the room. He kicked the door shut and gently lowered her to the bed. She sighed in pleasure as he started stripping off her clothes. This was the way she had always dreamed of being seduced. Now this wonderfully big strong man was taking her arousal to heights she never suspected she could reach. She sighed and cooed as he removed her clothes, arching her body up to his caressing hands. His lips burned a trail of molten lust down her neck and onto her breasts. He tormented her nipples and licked between her swollen orbs as his fingertips lightly stroked the entrance to her saturated vagina.

Jake was amazed at the incredible body his little ballerina had hidden under her librarian persona. It was almost as perfect as Cindy’s. Her tits were bigger and sagged just slightly to the side. Her hips were narrower. A zipper like scar ran up the inside of her left knee, the epitaph of her career in dance. Her legs were muscular and not as long as Cindy’s but her ass was one of the finest he had ever seen. She could even give Vicki Greer a run for her money in the booty department. Her smooth unbroken skin was like the finest alabaster. Her hard coral-hued nipples were outstanding. Her hairless little pussy was a pleasant surprise. He would have to ask about it later. He stood up and removed his tuxedo.

Rebecca watched him undress with undisguised awe. He was an Adonis, tall and muscular with very little body hair. Her heart lurched in her chest when he uncovered his rampant manhood. It was beautiful like the rest of him. It was long and smooth with a large flaring helmet. She had seen only two other penises in her life, but she would swear it would be hard to find one more perfect. She felt trepidation about the size of him but knew he would be gentle with her. After all, he always seemed to know exactly what she needed. He lay back down on the bed and she took him in her arms, raining kisses on his face. She could not get enough of touching him, of having her body pressed tightly against his. Then her young lover slid down to the foot of the bed and started working on her vagina, his tongue and fingers everywhere at once. Katherine could learn a lot from him, she thought, as her first orgasm racked her body in paroxysms of pleasure. Maybe it was the newness of it, or the long build up to it, but whatever it was gave her one of the most intense climaxes she’d ever experienced. Her sister usually only tongued her to her peak once or twice. Jacob took her over the edge more than that in five minutes. She started to protest when he turned her on to her stomach but the words died on her lips when he focused his attention on her bottom. She never had a clue that her little rear end was such an erogenous area. But as his thick tongue snaked between her cheeks, she thrust them up higher to facilitate his exploration.

Jake loved the taste of his little lover. She was sweet with a spicy tang. The insides of her thighs smelled of the perfume she had dabbed there in anticipation of this moment. When she came, he could feel her pussy clench down on his finger as he rubbed the inside front wall of her tunnel. Her clit was big for such a small pussy. It thrust well out of its protective hood as if seeking his tongue. He was gratified with her response when he attacked her ass. It would have been a shame if one that nice weren’t sensitive. As he wormed his tongue into her brown eye, she pushed back into his face like a cat in heat.

Rebecca gasped in wonder as his tongue pushed into her back there. Nothing in her twenty-seven years had prepared her for anything like this. With a will of its own, her bottom took on the rhythm of his thrusting lingual appendage. This was so wanton, so unlike her, but oh so good. When he withdrew his tongue and replaced it with a finger made slick with her secretions she gasped. His large finger burrowed up into her most private place and she could only whine her approval. Then he pushed his middle finger into her vagina and began to thrust both into her in at a fast pace, the knuckle of his ring finger hitting her clitoris. Her hips involuntarily started to match his thrusts and she had a shattering orgasm. Was that her screaming? No, it couldn’t be, proper young ladies did not make that much noise. Her orgasm was so strong it left her senseless and she fell on her side. Her lover moved up beside her and held her as she recovered.

Jake was holding her and stoking her brow when she reached down and touched his dick.

“Will you make love to me now, Jacob?” she asked.

He was only too happy to oblige her. His dick had been rock hard for over an hour and it needed some attention. He rolled her on her back and she pulled up her knees as he put the head of his dick at her little slit. He pushed forward and gained an initial purchase but she was tighter than either of the virgins he had recently deflowered. It was slow going, so he grabbed a pillow and put it under her million-dollar ass to elevate her snatch and give a better angle for his one-eyed trouser trout. After that brief intermission, he resumed his advance. He was now able to penetrate more and more deeply with each stroke. Finally, he reached the end of her tunnel with over an inch of his dick still outside her. She had been unmoving under him as he affected his entry. Her eyes were huge as she felt him hit bottom and she knew still more shaft was waiting for entry. He pulled back an inch and pushed in yet again, trying to loosen her up. Her pussy was gripping his dick as tightly as his fist ever had or could. He gave her a few more rapid short strokes and, as she became accustomed to his size, she made a few tentative strokes back at him.

Rebecca couldn’t believe how much Jake stretched her channel with his hardness. He was as gentle as she knew he would be but she still felt uncomfortably full from his intromission. When his spear touched the back of her womanhood she was incredulous that he still had so much more to give her. Where in the world would it go? She did a turn-out, then a modified arabesque, and her left leg ended up draped over his right shoulder. Her relief was palpable when he reversed direction and pulled back. She felt a small initial tingle replace fullness as he gently pushed back in. He began a rhythmic motion in and out of her that turned the tingle into waves and then a tsunami of pleasure. With her first two lovers, she had not felt much and had just lain still, enjoying the basic intimate nature of the act. This time, her hips started moving on their own accord. Soon they had established the age old counter-motions that love making was really all about. She cried out in abandon as her first orgasm from intercourse overtook her. Her first of many, she thought as she climbed towards the next one. “Jacob, Jacob, Jacob,” became her mantra, her drumbeat, as the symphony of ecstasy reached a crescendo of pounding pulses.

He finally managed to get all of his dick comfortably into her when he took her doggie style after his first cum. She had loved the feeling of being stuffed with dick in her pussy and cum slimed fingers in her ass. She had discovered something about herself tonight and she begged him to fuck her ass and extend her sensory horizons. Jake responded to her plea. He pulled out of her pussy and was gratified that her ass was loosened enough to take him. She corkscrewed her butt on his dick and wailed in delight as he poured it to her. He reached under her and rolled her marble sized clit between his fingers. She came when he did and they collapsed in a heap.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.