Twice Lucky - Cover

Twice Lucky

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Chapter 18

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 18 - If you knew then what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Melissa slumped in his arms, very close to fainting. Jake picked her up, and carried her to the couch. Jake’s Mom, Dad, and Debbie came down the stairs to see what all the commotion was about. Jake filled them in on what little he knew as Angie hustled to the kitchen for a glass of water for Melissa. Helen took charge of Melissa and soon had her sitting up sipping the water Angie brought. Finally, Helen had Melissa calm enough to fill in the blanks.

“Daddy went to Orlando to take care of some business,” she said, “and he was shot by two guys trying to rob him. They stole his car and left him to die on the street. The police found his car in Scotsmoor but haven’t caught the two guys. The police also told Vivian that bystanders said the perpetrators were big white guys who were wearing stocking masks and had hill-billy accents. Chip is on his way back from Gainesville but I don’t want to stay at our house. Can I stay with you?”

Charles started to say no but Helen shot him a look and said, “Of course, Dear. You can stay here as long as you want. Now let’s get you up to the guest room and settled in.”

Charles pulled Helen aside as Debbie, Angie, and Jake took Melissa upstairs. Charles expressed his concern that Melissa should be with her family at a time like this. Helen said Melissa would be better off anywhere but with those two. When Charles pointed out that Vivian or Chip could probably get the law to bring her home, Helen said Melissa was eighteen and could do as she pleased. Charles conceded that Helen was correct and they all went up to bed.

All the Turner teens stayed with Melissa in the guest room that night. Jake sat in the over stuffed armchair and thought about what Melissa had said about the murderers. Scotsmoor was the next exit south of Oak Ridge off the Interstate and most residents of Oak Ridge spoke with heavy Southern accents.

Charles drove Jake to school. Angie and Debbie stayed home with Melissa. Helen called Vivian and told her where Melissa was. Vivian did not even know she was not home. Melissa talked to Chip on the phone for a couple of minutes. Her conversation was lethargic and in monosyllables but her voice firmed when she said she was not coming home for a while. Helen called the police and found out where Russell Thornton’s body had been taken. She then called the funeral home handling the arrangements and gave them the Turner’s phone number in case they needed Melissa for any reason.

School was not the same today and Jake was subdued as he went over the events of the last five days. Too many interconnected events were unfolding for it to be a coincidence. He had to really be on his toes now -- the Welch brothers were bad enough. Now the guy he administered a therapeutic beating to just four nights ago, might soon control one of the largest fortunes in the country.

Erika lightened Jake’s mood when she met him at his locker before chemistry. She grabbed his hand and pulled him into a quiet corner.

“I started my period today, Baby. Next week I go on the pill. Soon, when we make love it will be without a rubber. I can’t wait to be full of your cum. I want to go home with loads of squirmy spermies sloshing around in my happy little pussy. I love you, Jake Turner. I want you even when I’m menstruating. You have created a monster, Doctor Frankendick.”

Jake laughed and told her he loved her, too. It was the first time he had told her that and it sent her into La-La land. She smiled dreamily at him as they walked to class.

By lunch, the news of Melissa’s loss had spread throughout the school. Russell Thornton’s murder was the main topic of conversation in the lunchroom. Jake filled in Nan on Melissa’s location and status so she could brief the other cheerleaders. After lunch, Jake walked Erika to her next class. She had her arm through his and was deliberately pushing her large breast against his bicep.

“Mama said that just because I was on my period doesn’t mean I can’t take care of my man. She even told me a couple of ways to do it. They sounded deliciously dirty, and I want to try them.”

“Wow, Erika, your mom sure shares a lot with you,” Jake said.

“She has lately. I think she enjoys the idea of having you vicariously through me. She sure has been putting Daddy through the wringer. I actually heard them going at it the other night. I masturbated thinking about your big dick and listening to them. Mama told me you could have probably talked her into bed the other night, but you didn’t. The more I get to know you, Jake, the more I love you.”

Later at study hall, he repeated his conversation with Nan to Miss Doane. She asked if she could help and Jake said he’d talk to Melissa and let her know. She asked him if he was coming over and he said he was, right after school.

“Jacob, I have an appointment at three so I won’t get home until four-thirty. Katherine will be there though, so you two can be philosophical together. Seriously, Jacob, please be extra attentive to Kath. Her self-esteem has really suffered because of her husband. She thinks that she is destined to be an old maid schoolteacher. Work your magic on her as a favor to me. Think of it as a dress rehearsal, everyone says we’re just alike.”

Now there was an intriguing offer. Just when he thought he had reached his PCOD (Pussy Cut Off Date) for the near term, Rebecca drops this challenge into his lap.

“Rebecca, I don’t want to do anything that will jeopardize you and me. I don’t want you to think I’m false of heart, because I have plans for you, my ‘Tiny Dancer.’” (Shakespeare to Elton John in one sentence. Jake was shoveling the shit today!)

Rebecca Doane’s face lit up at his statement. He was so romantic and sweet. “And I have plans for you, my love. Katherine won’t come between us. Maybe she’ll show you how passionate we little Doane women are and you will stop being so noble and take me.”

Debbie met him at the library door after study hall. He was touched that she had come for him. When they got in the Falcon her skirt rode up and he saw the little Colt nestled between her thighs. She caught his look and pulled her skirt to her waist. Jake’s eyes bugged out when he saw her bald beaver was sans panties. She gave him her devilish grin but did not say a word. She stayed uncovered all the way to Rebecca’s house. He got out of the car with a woody that a cat could sharpen its claws on. Erika was going to Tiny’s next. She would not get the package Debbie received but she was getting one of those high-thigh holsters, even if it only held a fake pistol cigarette lighter.

Jake rang the doorbell. Katherine opened the door almost immediately, let Jake in, and led him to the parlor. She sat on the couch and, this time, Jake sat beside her. Fletcher’s ‘Situational Ethics’ lay on the coffee table in front of them.

“So, Jacob, you want to know about ethics. Are you in some sort of dilemma?” she asked in her best professional voice.

“My only dilemma, Katie, is trying to keep my mind off how good you look so we can talk about ethics.”

She shot him a look of pure disbelief. He called her Katie as if she were a young girl. He met her gaze serenely, locking eyes with her. She could feel her ears turning red. Her pupils dilated as a jolt of arousal shot through her body. Her small nipples hardened and her neglect vagina moistened. She couldn’t tear her eyes away from his.

“What do you want to know?” Her voice had changed dramatically. Now it was soft and melodious like Rebecca’s.

He leaned toward her and put his arm on the back of the couch behind her, “I’ve got plans for the future and I’m going to need a moral compass. I knew you were it from our first meeting. As issues came up, I’d like to get your opinion on them. Do you think you would want to do that for me, Katie?”

Damn him, all he had to do call her Katie and she would do anything he asked. Where was her logical skepticism, she wondered? “Yes, Jacob,” she said as her lips closed the distance to his.

Logic lost to love that day. It happened somewhere between the second time he called her Katie and the second time she moaned his name as she came.

That first kiss led to the kind of sex Katherine Cooper had only dreamed of. Jake had dropped his arm from behind the couch and used it to pull her toward him. As they kissed hungrily, he started undressing her. She thought how incongruous it was for a thirty-six-year-old professor to be relishing the touch of a schoolboy. Thought about it, and forgot about it, as his lips wrapped around her Hershey Kiss nipple. She had a very nice little body that belied her age. Unlike most of the women Jake had been with in this lifetime, she was no simpering ingénue. She knew how to fuck from Jump Street. Jake got her naked and sat her on the couch with her feet on the coffee table. He got on his knees with his head between her thighs. He worried her clit out of its hood then fastened his lips on her little love button. She grabbed the back of his head and guided him to where it felt the best as she sky-rocketed to her first orgasm. After a couple of good climaxes, she eagerly swapped positions with him and polished his knob to a high gloss.

She had a talented mouth and could take most of him down her throat even at the odd angle their bodies formed. After a few minutes, she spat out his dick, climbed on his lap, and impaled herself in one fluid motion. With her knees outside his hips, she fastened her lips to his and gyrated like Tina Turner on amphetamines. They had an intensely satisfying mutual orgasm. With no break, she got off him and latched her lips to his dick again. This time she had just the right angle and worked her mouth down to his pubic hair. His erection had never really waned so he put her on her knees on the couch. She held on to the back of the couch as he drove into her. Jake established a long deep stroke cycle that had her in an almost continuous orgasm until he blasted another load into her. Jake fell onto the couch beside her and she cupped her hand over her pussy and ran, giggling, to the bathroom.

‘This ones for you, Socrates,’ thought Jake, philosophically.

When Rebecca arrived home, her very satisfied sister was listening to Jake explain what he thought needed to be done about the Welch Brothers. His head was in her lap and she was playing with his hair. Rebecca went to take a shower while they talked. Fresh from the shower, wearing a little summer dress, she and her sister switched places. Katherine went to fix dinner.

“Now that’s a happy woman,” Rebecca said.

“You were right about her,” Jake said, “But I think her self-esteem issues are behind her. Are you okay with this?”

“I’m fine, I owe her a lot, she raised me after my parents died. Besides, I’m going to find out from her what you like so I can make you happy.”

“You already make me happy, no strings attached. When we do make love it’ll be for both of us, not just me.”

She looked at him adoringly, and bent over to kiss him. She wondered what this man-boy would think if he knew Katherine would tell her tale while feasting on Rebecca’s little pussy. A pussy that they kept as hairless as the first time Katherine licked it fourteen years ago.

Jake basked in the aura of love Rebecca projected, idly speculating on a threesome with both sisters. Rebecca continued stroking his head, not-so-idly speculating on the same thing.

Katie drove Jake home in her ex’s 1972 Continental Mark IV. Derrick Cooper had picked the car up from the dealer on September the third. He had plunked down $8500 when he’d ordered it nine months earlier. Katherine’s lawyer picked it up from the Stetson University’s faculty parking lot the next day as court-ordered retribution. Derrick’s little coeducational tryst had cost him approximately one hundred dollars per stroke. Katie promised Jake some pussy in the back seat next week. He went into the Turner homestead grinning like a shit eating dog.

At eight that night, Debbie and Jake went for a ride down to Oak Ridge. Jake had the Welches’ address Rebecca Doane had gotten from the office. They found the upscale home quickly and Jake asked Debbie to stop at the end of the block. Jake got out of the car and casually walked down the sidewalk on the other side of the street. Debbie picked him up on the opposite corner and they circled the block. Jake scouted the next street as well, locating the back of Wayne and Blaine’s house without any trouble. He caught a break when he saw a light come on and spotted one of the twins enter a bedroom at the back of the house. He fixed the window’s location and returned to the car. Debbie was as cool as a cucumber the entire time. They were home from their scouting by nine-fifteen.

Jake and his sisters sat with Melissa again until ten-thirty. Melissa was inconsolable. She told them that she had asked her dad to be extra careful because she was worried about him. She felt that if she had stopped him from going he would be alive today. Telling her she was not to blame didn’t work, so Jake tried a different approach.

“Mel, Debbie and I think it’s too big a coincidence that your dad’s car was found near Oak Ridge. We were thinking that Wayne and Blaine Welch know everything that goes on in Oak Ridge so we could ask them if they had heard anything. We are also going to ask them why they hired someone to beat me up, but we need your help.”

Jake asked Melissa if she could go to the county building department and get a copy of the floor plan of the Welches’ house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.