Twice Lucky - Cover

Twice Lucky

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Chapter 16

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 16 - If you knew then what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Charles Turner grumbled some choice invectives as he fumbled with his bow tie. He could not understand why Jake had insisted on the kind you tie yourself instead of a clip-on. And the tuxedo, almost four hundred dollars for an outfit he would only wear probably twice in his life. Well, maybe three times, if he was buried in it. Charles had to admit that he looked dapper in it though. Jake had insisted on classic cuts for both of them and classic material. The cut of the tuxedo and exercising with Helen made him look almost aristocratic. At least he was not wearing the wide-lapelled, bell-bottomed, electric blue one that the groom had on at his cousin’s wedding. Just as he was on the verge of strangling himself with the tie, Helen glided into the room.

“Need some help, you handsome devil?”

“Do I ever! And you look stunning, my wife.”

Did she ever! Charles let her pick out a designer gown to compensate for his splurging on the tuxedos. She had on a Coco Chanel number in crimson that accentuated her curves in a most subtle manner. Her hair was up with ringlets around her ears. She wore a single stand of pearls that Charles had given her on their fifteenth anniversary. His wife was too beautiful for him and he knew it. He was humbled that she so obviously loved him. In addition, their sex life was the best it had ever been. Some mornings, he could barely drag himself to work, his smile so big it would take a squad of morticians to get it off his face. Someone needed to invent a drug to help him keep it up if she got any more demanding. Helen tied the tie in a perfect knot the first try. It took her all of thirty seconds.

“There you go, my husband. Now run along and get the car. We don’t want to be late.”

Down the hall, Angie was helping Jake put the finishing touches on his ensemble.

“Wow, baby brother, you are gonna get lucky tonight.”

“I doubt it,” Jake replied, “I’m just doing this to help Melissa out. She isn’t interested in me, she just needed an escort.”

Angie burst out laughing, “You are so dense sometimes. She’s hot for you and would do you in a minute.”

Not tonight she won’t, Jake thought, Erika had made sure that not even George Patton could get his little soldier to stand at attention. He was walking towards the formal staircase when Charles and Helen exited their bedroom. Helen commented on how good looking her men were as she and Angie went to help Debbie. Charles and Jake went to bring the Olds around to the front door. They stationed themselves at the bottom of the staircase for Debbie’s entrance.

“Dad, I think the girls need a better car.”

“What’s wrong with the Falcon?”

“Well, Dad, the Falcon is alright but it lacks panache. I have some excellent choices in mind that would be adequate replacements.”

“I don’t suppose that you getting your license in a couple of months has anything to do with your sudden concern for your sisters’ social standing,” Charles said.

“I hadn’t thought of it that way before, but it would be good for my rep too,” Jake said innocently.

They laughed as each realized the other was on to the game being played.

“I will have to think about it son,” Charles said, “the Falcon is safe and economical and you probably want a car like your friend Sara has.”

Before Jake could work on his case, Debbie started down the stairs. They stopped talking and just stared. Down floated one of the most beautiful women either had ever seen. Her auburn hair was styled similar to Helens and another of Coco’s creations, this one in a green that matched her eyes, hung off her graceful shoulders. Charles walked up to the first landing and took her hand. He had a lump in his throat and could not speak. She gave him a radiant smile and kissed his cheek. Jake thought Charles was about to cry and, hell, he might also, it was a poignant moment. The ice was broken when Helen swept down the stairs in all her regal splendor. Angie followed with the Nikon and took photos.

At the country club, Jake and Charles made their way to the lounge while Helen and Debbie went to the ballroom. The women were all preparing the debutantes for their presentation. At eight o’clock, everyone would gather in the main ballroom and the debs would be introduced one at a time. At eight-thirty, the band would begin playing and the cotillion dance would start.

Charles introduced Jake to Russell Thornton, Sr. the two shook hands, and Jake nodded civilly to Chip who was also sitting at the table. Russell in turn, introduced Jake to his wife Vivian. If this was Chips mother, he had to have been born when she was nine or ten years old, she could not be a day over thirty. She was so much the cliché of the trophy wife the only thing she needed was a goofy golfer attached to the top of her head. Vivian extended her perfectly manicured hand, a predatory smile adorned her vermilion lips.

“I’ve heard so much about you, Jake Turner, and we saw you play at the homecoming game,” she said, “I hope we’ll be seeing more of you in the future.”

Her voice was pitched low and she spoke softly so you tended to lean toward her as she talked. Jake took her extended hand and in his and she danced her fingernails across his palm.

He leaned towards her, his lips near her ear, “I’m sure you’ll see more of me.”

She arched her eyebrows and Jake excused himself. Jake left his dad and the Thorntons and drifted over to where a decidedly uncomfortable Brad Simmons stood. Brad, who was Debbie’s escort, was as nervous as the debutants. The two talked football until the announcement came for escorts to report to the anteroom and guests to the ballroom.

In the anteroom, Jake moved to stand next to Melissa. She was beautiful, of course. Her Mediterranean features and dark hair set off her pink satin gown. She was tanned and shapely and her dress accentuated her curves. Jake pinned the pink and white orchid he brought onto her gown. She took his arm and, at eight-thirty sharp, they marched into the ballroom.

The debs were introduced and applauded then the band swung into the first waltz. Jake’s dance card stayed filled the first set. He danced a couple with Melissa and then took her back to the Thornton table. They did not get to sit down. Russell took his daughter’s hand, Vivian took Jake’s, and back to the dance floor they went. Vivian Thornton’s fingernails were the same deep red as her lips, Jake knew because she tickled his neck with them the entire dance. As they circled the floor Jake quickly noticed that Melissa was shooting daggers at Vivian while Chip gave him the evil eye. Something was rotten in Denmark!

“You are very mature for your age, Mr. Turner.”

“And you aren’t much older than the debs, Mrs. Thornton.”

She laughed gaily and squeezed his shoulder with those nails, “Touché.”

Her laughter drew another round of ugly looks. The song ended and the couples went back to the table. Melissa dragged Jake back onto the floor and Chip took a turn with Vivian. They were having quite a conversation if their body language was any indication.

“Bitch,” said Melissa.

“Why so?” Jake asked.

“She is constantly on the make. Daddy thinks she’s being cute and flirtatious but she’s just a tramp.”

“How did your dad get hooked up with her?”

“She was Daddy’s assistant. When Mother died she insinuated herself into our lives. Look at her, how could Daddy resist that?”

“She and Chip look awfully chummy,” Jake commented.

“Don’t they ever, the bitch ... not that he’s much better.”

They danced another song and went for a drink. Melissa went to the restroom and Vivian grabbed Jake’s hand.

“Come on, Jake, dance with me.”

“I think I’ll sit this one out,” Jake said.

Russell Thornton clapped him on the back, “Dance with her, Jake, so I can get some rest.”

Chip glowered at both Jake and his dad as Jake and Vivian made their way onto the floor. The look was not lost on Jake. Vivian skillfully maneuvered them into the back edge of the crowd and pressed herself closer to him. Again, she toyed with his hair. Jake just as skillfully led them back near their table. Thankfully, the song ended and the band took a break. Jake held Vivian’s arm and escorted her back to the table. Chip was not at the table and Melissa had not returned. Jake scanned the room and saw Chip, Melissa, and Debbie by the ladies room. Debbie appeared to be trying to get Chips hand off her arm and Melissa was talking furiously. Jake hurried over to them. By now, both Debbie and Melissa were crying.

“Let her go, shithead,” Jake said softly.

“Well, well, well, the white trash brother. Don’t you have some glue to sniff, asshole?”

“Let her go,” Jake repeated, “and we’ll settle this outside. That way your tarty stepmother won’t see you get your ass kicked.”

Chip pushed Debbie aside and said, “I’m going to enjoy this, boy.”

“No, you aren’t,” replied Jake.

Jake took the two girls to the powder room and went to his parent’s table. After a brief explanation, Helen bolted after her daughter. Jake returned to the Thornton’s table.

“Mr. Thornton, I am sorry if it ruins you daughter’s cotillion, but your son needs an ass whipping and I’m going to try to give it to him.”

“I noticed. Mr. Turner, be careful. He’s bigger than you and knows how to box.”

That was definitely not what Jake had expected to hear, “Thank you Sir. I hope you’ll both forgive me if I don’t return.”

“You come back in when it’s over. You have nothing to be ashamed of and I’ll see that Chip leaves.”

“Yes, Sir,” Jake said.

Jake strode out the door that Chip had gone through. Chip was waiting in the grass on the path to the ninth tee. He had removed his tuxedo jacket and rolled up his sleeves.

“I thought you were going to pussy out on me, Turner. I don’t know what you are so mad about, I was just going to give your sister what she begged for before.” Chip taunted.

Jake kept his eye on Chip as he removed his jacket also. He turned and presented his right side to Chip who assumed a boxers pose. Jakes original plan was to slap Chip around a little but he changed his mind after Chip’s last remark.

Chip feinted a jab but Jake did not flinch, so Chip started a combination off a left jab. This time Jake moved. He blocked the jab out to his right and stepped forward. Chip’s right hand was already moving forward when Jake grabbed the moving wrist with his left hand and let the momentum of the swing pull Chip around sideways. When Chip’s right arm reached its full extension, Jake reversed direction and drove his elbow into the side of Chip’s face. Blood spurted from Chip’s mouth. Jake released his wrist and stepped back. Chip was still game, and he put his hands back up to continue fighting. Jake faked a punch and snapped a side-kick into Chip’s gut. Boxing was not Jake’s style or preference but he pulled a short jab and bloodied Chips nose.

He did not much care for using his fists because they were susceptible to injury. However, he would make an exception in Chip’s case. It might have been cruel, but Russell Thornton II was going to suffer some for hurting Jake’s sister. For the next three or four minutes, Jake hit Chip just often enough, and just hard enough to ruin his day. No permanent injuries, no physical scars, just a lesson Jake hoped would Chip would learn from.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.