Twice Lucky
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 15 - If you knew then what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Jake was standing at his locker, still ruminating about his purpose in life when Erika pressed up against him. A large breast was deliciously pushing into his back when she licked his ear.

“My mother acted goofy all night last night. Although you may be an evil man, you are hereby invited to supper, Thursday,”she said.

Jake let her ramble on. He took her books and her hand and dragged her towards chemistry. Erika congratulated Scott on making the football team and they got to work. The three went to lunch together and sat at their usual table. Jake noticed that Scott’s glasses were in his pocket and his pocket protector was absent. Nan Cox, the JV cheerleader, was sitting next to Scott in a flash. She made goo-goo eyes at him while he faked being unimpressed. Nan was a little cutie and she was sending vibes that indicated Scott had a chance of soon becoming one lucky nerd. Erik sat down with them but stayed out of the conversation. Angie came over and Jake nodded for her to sit next to Erik. Erik gave her a doleful look then turned his attention back to his tray. He was clearly uncomfortable in her presence. Jake was watching Angie and Erik when another scheme popped into his head.

That day in study hall, Jake was sitting at the reference table in the library when Miss Doane slid into the chair opposite him.

“What’s so interesting, Jacob?”

“Besides sweet librarians, I’m interested in how learning takes place in early childhood,” Jake said.

“Why?”

“Because sweet librarians are so romantic.”

She blushed, “I mean why about childhood learning.”

“Well, it just seems curious to me that you can know things that you can’t remember learning. I know a lot, but I can’t remember anything, how is that possible? Shouldn’t some of the pre-coma Jake be hidden somewhere in here?” He tapped his head. “Anyway, sweet romantic librarians are much more interesting,” he teased, as he closed the book.

Rebecca stared at him in awe. Not once since she met him had he said or done anything that didn’t resonate with her psyche. In addition, he always looked right into her eyes as he talked to her. It was as if he could drill directly into her core. Sometimes as they talked, she caught herself leaning toward him, her lips drawn to his like iron filings to a magnet. She knew that if he made any hint of a move she would be in bed with him in a minute. Maybe she even needed to take the initiative. Jake brought her back to reality.

“I always see you writing at you desk. What’s that all about?” he asked.

“I just love to write, I know I have a novel in here somewhere,” she tapped her head.

“You are a romantic who runs a library full of reference books. Why not write a Historical Romance?” Jake asked.

“A what?”

Jake explained the concept and Miss Doane listened in rapt attention. It was exactly the kick-off impetus she needed. The career of the successful and prolific ‘Rebecca Doone’, undisputed queen of the Bodice Ripper genre was off and running, even though they did not know the magnitude of that yet.


The team watched game films of St John’s High, their next opponent and conference rival, that Tuesday afternoon. St. John’s had a passing offense - a rarity, these days - and they were outright dangerous. With three wins, one loss, and undefeated in the conference, they would just about walk away with the conference championship if they beat Kennedy. Jake studied their offense carefully and noted that they played a standard 70’s era passing game. The reason for their success was the play of their quarterback. Jake vaguely remembered him as having later been a big star at Florida State and a backup in the NFL for a few years. Jake grinned wolfishly. He looked forward to meeting the guy, early and often, on Friday night.

Angie was his Tuesday night snuggle bunny. She decided that all she wanted him to do was lay there. Jake complied and for thirty delightful minutes, Angie gave him a dose of his own medicine. She alternated between sucking and riding him, switching places before he could come. Finally, she showed him mercy and hoovered out a quart of his cum. Well ... maybe not a quart but it was a monumental orgasm. As he was cumming Angie’s cheeks bulged out and jism seeped from the corners of her mouth. Jake finally stopped spewing and Angie daintily wiped the cum off her face and licked her fingers clean. She snuggled up next to Jake and they slept like bunny babies.


Wednesday at school was uneventful until study hall. Jake was reading B.F. Skinner’s “Behaviorism” when Miss Doane came for him.

“Jacob can you help me move some books from the store room to the library cart?”

“Sure, Miss Doane,” he replied.

He jumped up and followed her to the back of the library. She unlocked a door marked ‘text storage’ and let him in. The door self-locked behind them and Rebecca put her hand on his arm.

“Jacob I don’t know how to thank you,” she said.

“Thank me for what?”

“For pointing me in the right direction for my book, I stayed up late and almost finished the first chapter. I’m going to research here and write at home,” she said.

“That’s great, but I didn’t help much, you had it all in your head to begin with. I just kinda helped you find it.” Then he changed the subject. “I’m really looking forward to escorting you to the ballet.”

“Me too, Jacob. Now stop talking and kiss me.”

She took off her glasses and molded her small body to his He bent down and kissed her. She grabbed the back of this head and shot her tongue into his mouth. That was a surprise! All their kisses until then had been gentle and almost chaste. She hungrily probed his mouth with her hot little tongue and rubbed herself against him. They broke the kiss and Rebecca stepped back. She was flushed and breathing hard. Her tiny nipples were trying to push their way through her bra.

“Wow,” said Jake.

“Double wow,” she said.

They loaded up the gondola and Jake pushed it to her desk. He hoped his hard-on wasn’t too obvious. He was on his way out of the library, the last to leave as usual when Miss Doane met him in front of her desk.

She put her small hand on his arm and said, “I almost forgot, my sister wants to meet you. Can you have dinner with us Sunday”?

Jake loved how she always touched him as they talked.

“It would be my pleasure,” he said.

She handed him a slip of paper with her address and phone number and squeezed his arm.

“I’ll probably need your help again tomorrow,” she said.

Jake smiled and sprinted to the locker room.

After practice, Jake asked Erik to give him a ride home. They were seated in Erik’s truck when Jake asked him to wait a minute before he pulled out of the parking lot. Jake sure hoped he got this right.

“Listen, Buddy, I know something is bothering you. Your family thinks it might be drugs,” Jake said.

Erik flinched but sat in stony silence.

Jake continued, “I don’t think it’s drugs, I think you are going through some changes that you don’t know how to handle. I’d like you to talk to friend of mine. He suffered the same thing I believe you are going through. He might be able to make it easier or at least clearer for you. If I’m wrong about this, I’m sorry; but as your friend, I have to do something. I’m going to remain your friend, and respect your privacy, no matter what.”

Eric gave him a malignant stare but Jake met his gaze calmly.

“When can I meet him?” Erik finally croaked.

Jake gave Erik directions to Sara’s house. Dr. Douglas was waiting in the driveway. Jake introduced them and went into the house. Erik and the doctor talked for a few minutes then left in the Mercedes.

After a long wait, Jake started to pace. After thirty minutes of pacing, he blew a huge sigh of relief when they finally pulled back into the driveway. They must have been doing some heavy duty talking because they were gone for well over an hour. Erik and Dr. Douglas got out of the doc’s car and shook hands. Erik walked to his truck and Jake went to shake Christopher Douglas’ hand.

“You did a good thing, Jake. You are an amazing young man. Maybe someday you’ll tell me about yourself.”

“Maybe someday, Dr. Douglas, thanks for talking to Erik, I hope it helped him.”

“I think it did, he’s a good kid. He’ll figure it out,” the doctor said.

“Thanks again, Doc, and thanks for the ballet tickets.”

“Jake, after what I saw you just do for Erik, a couple of tickets is nothing.”

They shook hands and Jake headed for Erik’s truck. When he and Erik were on the road to Jake’s house Erik finally spoke.

“You got a lot of balls, Turner, to even consider doing something like that,” Eric said, and then he smiled for the first time in weeks.

That night Jake huddled with Angie to put phase two in place. At first, Angie looked at him as if he had farted in church. However, after another couple of minutes of explaining, she got it and gave him a kiss to make the bargain official.

Sven Johansson called and spoke to Charles Turner for twenty minutes that night. Then Charles and Helen huddled for fifteen minutes. His dad came into the living room and asked Jake to come into the kitchen. Both his parents were misty-eyed as they relayed Sven’s heart-felt gratitude. Jake said it was nothing and wouldn’t divulge anything that happened, citing his promise to respect Erik’s privacy. Charles understood but Helen wanted details.

“Give it a rest Helen,” Charles said firmly and held out his hand to her.

It was hard to say who was shocked the most when Helen said okay dear, took his hand, and quietly, obediently followed him upstairs.

Jake, Debbie, and Angie exchanged glances and Debbie said, “Way to go, Dad.”

Lunch on Thursday was a regular love fest at Jake’s table. Nan Cox was half-way in Scott’s lap, Erika was making it plain that Jake was already taken, and Erik and Angie were talking quietly while they held hands. Jake was happy with the way things turned out. Erik would have a beard in Angie while he sorted out his sexual orientation and Angie would be seen dating a major hunk. Erik had gotten to talk to someone who let him know he wasn’t the first person to be confused about his or her sexuality. Dr. Douglas had the opportunity to help another person avoid some of the pain he had suffered. Last, but not least, the Johanssons had their son and brother back. Now maybe I can concentrate on simply getting laid thought Jake.

Study hall was pleasant, he helped Miss Doane again, and she thanked him nicely. He thought she looked almost disappointed when he only kissed and held her. She sure did wriggle in his arms as they kissed.

Football practice consisted of working on new plays that Coach Nelson dreamed up. Some of them were incredibly clever. Jake thought that Coach must be able to think better now that Sara was relieving him of the excess testosterone. Nelson called him into his office after practice.

“No can do on the sublet Jake.” He said without preamble. “Because of your age you can’t sign the damage waiver. Sara did manage to rent it part time and she is holding the keys for the renters. But for as long as the part timers are not here and if you clean up after yourself, you can use the place, okay?”

Yes! “Thanks coach, I’ll be careful and clean it up don’t worry. Uh, you don’t know if it’s being used Saturday do you?”

Coach laughed and handed him a key ring with a big “J” on it.

“Sara knows you well, doesn’t she?” Nelson said.

That evening, Angie dropped Jake off at the Johansson’s door. Neither vehicle was in the driveway and Jake hoped he hadn’t mixed up the date. He rang the doorbell and waited for someone to answer. He knocked on the door again and was just about to leave when a flustered Helga yanked it open.

“I thought I was here on the wrong day.” Jake said.

“You’re just early, come on in. The kids are at the store getting some rolls. They’ll be back in a few minutes.”

“You look beautiful, tonight,” Jake said.

She did. Instead of her usual house frock, she was wearing a shimmery dress the same color blue as her eyes. Her long blonde hair hung to her lower back replacing the braids that usually wrapped around her head. She was made up and smelled of Shalimar. She was probably carrying ten extra pounds but nine of that was in her chest so it was okay with Jake.

“Thank you, Jake. Can you fasten this for me?”

She turned around and held her hands behind her neck; she was clutching the ends of a long gold chain. Jake made a production of sweeping her hair off her neck and over her shoulder and then took the chain and fastened it. He traced his fingers around both sides and followed the chain to where it disappeared into her cleavage. He lightly caressed the tops of her creamy breasts as he smoothed out the links.

“That should do it,” Jake said as he dropped his hands.

Helga just stood there with her back to him, “T-T-Thank you,” she stuttered.

Jake grinned at her sudden nervousness, time to up the ante. “You look wonderful. I never knew your hair was so long and beautiful or that you were so stacked.”

Helga turned around and looked at him, her lips moved but nothing came out.

“You need to dress that way more often. Maybe not as formal but something that shows you off. I like looking at you and I’ll bet Sven does, too.” He said.

Mentioning Sven broke the ice and Helga regained her composure. She leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek.

“You are a dangerously charming young man. I’m going to go finish dinner. Why don’t you keep me company while I cook,” She said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.