Twice Lucky
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 14 - If you knew then what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

They strolled on the beach for a few minutes before Jake took Angie into his arms for a kiss. She looked up, locked eyes with him, and quietly asked him to take her to the room and make love to her.

Back at the room, Angie went to the bathroom while Jake lit the candles Vicki had left for him. When Angie came out, the romantic flickering of a half-dozen candles lit the room. Angie smiled her appreciation and threw herself into Jake’s arms. He kissed her and she returned the kiss with increasing ardor. Jake took the tab of her dress zipper and slowly pulled it down. He pulled the combs from her hair and her long hair fell down her back like a flaming waterfall.

Angie shrugged the dress off her shoulders. It fell to her feet with a whisper. She stepped out of the pool of material and silently posed before him in a matching black lace bra and pantry set, elastic top black stockings, and black heels.

“You look incredible,” Jake said admiringly.

Angie gave him another of her sweet smiles and moved back into his arms. Jake kissed her and backed her to the bed. Jake laid her on her back in the center of the bed and climbed on it with her. He kissed her again and started stoking her stomach and upper chest. Angie moaned as Jake slid his lips down her jaw and nibbled her neck as he reached under her and unfastened her bra. Pulling the straps off her shoulders, he tossed the bra away and moved his lips to her distended nipples. Jake feasted on her tits for a few minutes, then trailed his lips and tongue across her taut abdomen. Her stomach muscles fluttered as he gently licked and kissed his way to the top of her panties. He hooked his fingers on both sides of the waistband of her black lace panties and pulled them down slowly, kissing every inch of skin he exposed.

Trailing his tongue and lips over her hipbone, he skirted her pussy and started down her leg. Jake marveled at her body, it was long, lean, and, true to her word, hairless. Her skin was smooth and supple and her body fat had to be less than ten percent. He licked and kissed each leg down to the tops of her stockings, rolled her over onto her stomach, and stared the same treatment on her back. Her ass was flawless. It was small but shapely, hard and up-thrust. Jake started nipping her muscular little butt cheeks until Angie moaned and ground against the bed. Jake pulled apart her cheeks and ran his tongue down the crack of her ass.

“Ummmm, yes,” Angie cooed.

That was all the encouragement Jake needed. He rimmed her anus and started worming his tongue into her little rosebud. Angie made more encouraging noises and pushed her hard little butt into his face. Jake flipped her back over and draped her legs across his shoulders. He cradled her butt in one hand and dove head first into her hairless slit. Angie’s body bridged up as soon as his lips found her clit. She started beating a tattoo on his back with her heels.

“Ohhhhhh yes, yes, YES, YES, this is what I’ve been waiting for, Jake!”

Angie quivered and came. Jake slid a finger into her sopping hole and massaged her g-spot. She came again, her ass dancing in his hand. Angie was vocal, but not loud. She sighed, cooed, and moaned her pleasure. She told him she loved him and kept saying his name. Jake ate her to several organs before wetting his finger in her pussy and pushing it into her ass. As he sawed in and out of her tight little pucker, he wrapped his lips around her clit and tongued it rapidly. Angie arched up again and her hips went wild. She thrashed around on the bed violently as Jake held on for dear life. As she calmed down Jake moved up on the bed and kissed her softly.

Angie opened her eyes and gave him a heart-melting smile.

“Oh, Jake,” she said, “that was so wonderful, but you still have your clothes on and I want you inside me.”

Jake stood up and pulled off his clothes, his hard cock arched upward, touching his belly. Angie’s eyes widened at the sight of the rampant rod soon to be buried deep in her virgin vagina.

“It’s so long and thick, Jake! You’re going to split me in half.”

Jake grinned and flexed his stomach, his shaft bobbed up and down.

“Don’t worry, Princess, I’ll be gentle.”

He climbed on the bed and she spread her long legs to make room for him between them. She touched his rod for the first time. It pulsed in her hand with his heartbeat.

“You are a beautiful man, Jake Turner, and this guy is a beautiful part of you,” she said softly.

Jake didn’t say anything. He wiggled forward until his prick was touching her. Angie set his dick at her opening, paused, and looked seriously at his face.

“Jake, I have thought about doing this since I was fifteen. I have thought about it happening with you since you first kissed me. I know the first time is going to hurt and be over quick, but we have plenty of time.”

Jake chuckled, “You seem to have this all planned out.”

“I’ve read about it, and talked to other girls. I have practiced with a candle and dreamed of it, I am ripe and ready,” Angie stated. “Very ready!”

She released his prick and Jake eased the head into her incredibly hot, wet, and tight slit. Angie moaned and bumped her pelvis up.

“Hurry, Jake,” she said.

Jake was not going to be rushed as he eased forward until he bumped against her hymen. He stopped and pulled back. Angie mewed in frustration. Jake held himself still for a few seconds more and then pressed forward strongly. Her hymen split very easily, and Jake stopped immediately.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

She looked at him in amazement, “It just felt like a pinch. That was too easy.”

Jake said, “You must have partially torn it experimenting. Ready for more?”

“I want it all, Jake! Stop messing around.”

Jake smiled down at her and pulled back. Pausing a heartbeat, he slowly pushed into her tightness, watching her eyes to gauge her reaction. Her passage was like a velvet glove gripping him as he entered her. He finally reached bottom, stopped, and flexed his dick. Angie’s eyes opened wide and she gasped. He pulled out slowly until just the head was lodged in her and, after another short pause, pushed into her faster. His dick slid in easier and he knew she was ready for serious action. He reached back, hooked an arm under each of her knees, and drew her legs over his shoulders.

Jake moved slightly to line up his axis of advance and Angie ground herself on his invading warrior. He could feel their pubic bones grinding together, her cute little clit trapped between them. Again, he pulled back, faster this time. At the top of his stroke, he immediately reversed direction and plowed into her forcefully. Angie went rigid and emitted a strangled moan when he hit bottom. She ground her pelvis into his and started bucking as if she wanted to dislodge him. Jake pulled her legs down until her knees were hooked behind his elbows to limit her movement and started to fuck her with a strong, fast rhythmic stroke.

Angie was thrashing and grunting like a tennis player with each stroke. She grabbed his head and pulled his face down to hers.

She kissed him and hissed, “This is incredible I keep cumming and cumming and it keeps building and building.”

Then she stiffened and her legs went straight up on either side of his head.

“Oh God, Oh god OHHHHHHHHHHHH God, Jake, I’m cummmmmiiinnngg.” She wailed.

Jake grabbed her ankles and pushed them back until they were over her head. Her ass was off the mattress as he rocked his full weight against her groin. She shivered, shook, and moaned for a good thirty seconds, then slumped back limply. Jake lowered her legs and held his weight above her on his elbows and knees. He kissed her eyes and her nose. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him fiercely.

“That was beyond anything I could ever even dream of,” she said. “Nothing I learned prepared me for that.”

Jake looked down at her, “I’m glad you liked it, Princess, I will always try to make it special for you.”

Angie clutched his head again and began kissing him. When Jake saw that she had regained her breath, he started slowly thrusting into her again. Her legs came up and wrapped around his waist and to his delight, she started milking him with her cunt. He looked at her in awe as she gripped his dick particularly hard.

“I practiced this on a pencil,” she said. “I read somewhere that men like it.”

“You read correctly,” Jake said.

He picked up his pace and Angie lost her concentration. That was fine with him because her tight pussy had him on the verge of exploding. He gritted his teeth, held off until she started her syncopated thrashing, then slammed into her and had a gigantic, pumping climax.

“Oh, Jake, I can feel you cumming with me,” Angie squealed.

Slowly, Angie and Jake’s breathing returned to normal and, despite her protests, he disengaged. Jake got up and went to the bathroom. He returned with a hand towel and gently cleaned Angie. They rested in each other’s arms a few minutes and then Angie got her first taste of dick. Like screwing, she had studied the mechanics of a blowjob so it didn’t take much instruction before she was sucking like a trooper. When Jake’s spit-covered shaft was hard as Chinese arithmetic, Angie pulled off him with an audible pop.

“Make love to me again, Jake. You make me feel so good,” she said in a little girl voice.

Jake obliged. He put her on her hands and knees and put his shaft against her opening. Her pussy lips were red and puffy but she said it didn’t hurt so Jake slowly pushed into her until he bottomed out. He loved having her little round ass right in front of him as he drove in and pulled out of her. She caught his rhythm immediately and started swishing her hips in time with his thrusts. He grasped her hips right below her waist then pushed and pulled her to meet his thrusts. Jake felt her climbing towards her climax. He wet his finger and pushed it into her ass. His finger in her tight little anus put her over the top and her hips went into overdrive. Her pussy and ass clamped down on his invading extremities and she soared through another orgasm. She fell face first onto the bed and Jake followed draped across her back like a cape.

“I love it when you play with my ass,” she said. “Are you going to stick your thing up there?”

“In the near future,” Jake replied, “but not tonight. Tonight I’m going to make up for all the time your pussy has waited patiently for a dick.”

True to his word, for the next hour, he ate and screwed her though countless climaxes. Finally, she said she was starting to get sore inside. Jake spun her around and the siblings enjoyed sixty-nine until Jake came in her eagerly-sucking mouth. She licked him clean and they cuddled up on the bed.

“So much for my research,” she said. “The real thing was beyond my wildest expectations. You were so gentle and sweet to me, now I love you even more. It’s going to be tough to see you with all those other girls and women. It’s also going to be hard to keep up my façade as your sister when all I want to do is be your woman in your arms.”

“You’ll always be my Princess. We’ll find time for us and we will keep our relationship to ourselves. You need to date and discover that I’m not the only guy out there who thinks you are a gift from heaven,” Jake replied.

She kissed him and told him how much she loved him, then climbed out of the bed and headed for the shower. Jake joined her and made sure she was squeaky clean. They got dressed and Jake drove them home, Angie plastered to his side. Later that night Angie snuck into his bedroom and crawled into bed with him. She snuggled into his arms and they slept blissfully.

Jake woke up at six. He was lying on his side and Angie was tight against his back, her arm and leg thrown possessively over him. Jake slipped out of bed, did his morning thing, then returned to the bedroom and kissed her awake. Angie purred and sat up. She stretched and let the sheet fall to expose her perky little breasts.

“I feel too good for it to be legal,” she said, “let’s go run.”

After her ablutions in his bath, Angie snuck back to her room to dress. Jake met her in the kitchen and they pounded the pavement for six miles. Angie griped about how sore her little thingy was, and Jake teased her about being insatiable. They were out of breath but laughing when they arrived home.

Jake came down stairs after his shower. Everyone was sitting in the breakfast nook reading the Sunday paper. Jake grabbed the business section and tried to ignore the arch looks he was getting from Debbie and Helen. Angie kept her head down but she was blushing furiously. Charles was oblivious to it all as he read the sports section.

“So, how was your day yesterday, Jake?” Debbie asked, much too sweetly.

“Okay, I guess, nothing very special,” he said with a straight face.

Someone kicked him under the table. He flinched and all three women cracked up. A bewildered Charles rustled his paper and looked at the laughing trio.

“What’s so funny?” he asked.

After another fit of laughter, Helen said, “Girl talk, honey, go back to your paper.”

Charles smiled ruefully and nodded in befuddlement.

At church that morning, Debbie asked Cindy and Laurie over to swim in the new pool. The two girls went to get permission with Jake’s folks following Cindy to say hello to Jack and Theresa. Charles pulled Jack aside to schedule a meeting to discuss financing an expansion of his business and the mothers chatted about shopping for daughters. Finally, Laurie came over with the news that her parents had given the OK and it was agreed that they would come over at one-thirty.

That afternoon, Jake and his dad were hanging on to the side of the pool at the deep end talking shop. The women had yet to make an appearance. Charles was telling Jake about scouting out locations for a new store in the Orlando area. Charles was in mid-sentence when his mouth dropped open and he stopped talking. Jake turned his head in the direction Charles had been looking.

“Holy shit!” Jake blurted.

The Turner women, Cindy, and Laurie were strolling across the patio like the opening sequence of ‘Bay Watch’. They all, including the diminutive Cindy, were wearing very brightly colored bikinis.

“Son, I think we died and went to heaven,” said a bug-eyed Charles.

“You have no idea how true that is for me,” Jake said cryptically.

The giggling gaggle dove and jumped into the pool around the two men. Soon they were all splashing each other and grab-assing around. Helen and Laurie tormented Charles while the other three tried to dunk Jake. Helen laughed at Charles as he faked a woeful expression when Laurie crawled her hot little body all over him trying to push his head under water. Debbie decided to come to her dad’s rescue and dragged Laurie away. Jake noticed that Debbie was being nonchalant about where she put her hands and that Laurie wasn’t complaining. Jake caught Debbie’s eye and she gave him the grin as she absently grabbed Laurie’s butt.

Finally, the women exited the pool and lay on the poolside loungers to catch some sun.

“Mom’s exercise is paying off,” Jake said to Charles.

“It sure is and she has me coming home at lunch three days a week now to work out with her,” enthused Charles.

“That’s great, Dad. I’ll bet it’s fun,” Jake teased.

Charles gave him a look. “You can’t imagine how much, Son. She is really into it and makes me work hard but afterward...” when he realized who he was talking to, even Charles’ bald spot turned red.

“Go on, Dad, don’t keep me in suspense,” Jake urged.

“I don’t know why I’m telling you this but-um-uh,” he stammered, “well, she insists that I check her progress.”

Jake cracked up and, as the women looked at him curiously, said, “Way to go, you lucky dog!”

The men jumped out of the pool and Charles rolled out the grill. Debbie took Laurie upstairs to see if she could use any of the clothes that Deb had outgrown. Jake took Cindy by the hand and led her into the house while Angie and Helen gabbed about school and shopping.

Jake led Cindy into the family room and they were soon making out. Jake was exploring her petite body when she put her hand on his dick for the first time. She massaged his boner through his bathing suit as he slipped his hand down her bikini bottom. Her pubic hair was fine and sparse and she was hot, wet, and sticky, well beyond the pool water dampness.

Cindy broke their kiss, “You are so big Jake, you’ll split me in half when we make love.”

Jake did not say anything but thought that splitting would be unlikely, but extreme tightness would be a really good thing when the time came. Their solitude was broken by footsteps on the stairs. Debbie came down holding a shopping bag and leading a glassy-eyed Laurie. Jake and Cindy quickly rearranged themselves. Debbie pulled Laurie down to sit next to her on the love seat.

Cindy pointed to the bag, “Did you find anything you liked?”

“She showed me a some nice things and I’ll show them to you at my house,” Laurie said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.