Twice Lucky - Cover

Twice Lucky

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Chapter 12

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 12 - If you knew then what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Jake stood on the apron of the newly-finished pool looking at the crystal blue water. He was still keyed up from tonight’s ball game, and knew he would have trouble sleeping. He heard the French door off the living room open and light footsteps move across the deck towards him. He didn’t turn around. Anyone coming out of the house would be excellent company. Long slender arms wrapped around his waist and a light kiss was placed on his neck.

“What are you thinking about, Jake Turner?” Angie asked.

“About how much I adore my flame-haired princess,” he answered.

Her grip tightened on his waist. “Your princess loves you, too. You are the guy I compare all other men to; and, except for maybe Daddy, they all come up short.”

He chuckled, “Well you haven’t met that many men yet, give yourself a chance.”

“I will,” she said, “but you are my prince charming and always will be. Don’t make any plans for next weekend. We have something to take care of.”

Then she kissed his neck again and boldly grabbed his dick. She squeezed it gently through his pants and said, “Debbie told me about how you took her at Sara’s. I’ll be so disappointed if I don’t get the same treatment. I’m not going to be happy until I have these long smooth legs wrapped around you while you are in me. I shaved for you Jake, even though I only had a little hair. I’m as smooth as a new baby’s behind except for my eyebrows and head.”

Her talk had him hard as a rock. He reached back and found her leg. To his pleasure, she had on her robe with nothing underneath. He found her little slit, and true to her word, it was completely bald. Her lips were wet and slick so he slipped a finger between them. She clung to him and rotated her hips against his finger. Her pussy clinched down on his finger and tried to suck him in deeper. He loved the little eccentric circles she could move her hips in and told her so.

“Jake honey, I can move these hips in ways you can’t imagine. I have been practicing squeezing everything from a pencil to my hairbrush waiting for the real thing.”

Her hips jerked a couple of times as she had a small orgasm.

She cooed in his ear, “Thank you, Jake.”

Then she dropped her arms and slipped away.

Jake continued to stare at the water and thought to himself what am I doing just looking. So, he stripped off his clothes and dove in. The water was shockingly cold. Yes, it was still warm in central Florida in September but the pool had only been filled a few days and the nighttime temperatures were starting to dip below 70. Jake swam a few fast laps to warm up then hopped out of the pool. He was standing there drip-drying when a towel hit him in the back.

“Very nice, Adonis,” said Helen.

He spun around, startled. Helen was standing there in her robe. She dropped her eyes to his member and giggled. He looked down also and saw that the cold water had shrunk him up. He grabbed the towel and covered himself, his face blazing with embarrassment.

She giggled again, pivoted on her heels, and went back to the house.


The next morning Jake caught a ride to the ever-handy Seven-Eleven. He told a dubious Charles that he had promised someone some yard work. One of these days, I am going to actually go in that place he thought. About eight-fifteen, a bedraggled Plymouth Valiant station wagon wheezed up. Vicki Greer poked her head out the window and told him to hurry and get in. He piled in the passenger side and cracked up. Vicki had on the biggest pair of sunglasses he had ever seen, and an enormous scarf covered her entire head.

“Nice disguise, Mata Hari,” he said, “this car is definitely undercover.”

Vicki laughed also. “I guess I overdid it, huh? I borrowed the car from Brian Nelson. It belongs to his brother, who’s overseas.”

Wow! So she had Coach Nelson aiding and abetting. He wondered if the coach knew what she was up too.

As if reading his mind Vicki said, “I told him I was getting some garden stuff and couldn’t carry it in my Jag. He looked skeptical but I think he was looking forward to taking your mom’s friend out in the Jag.”

Jake realized she meant Sara.

“Sara’s my friend,” he said.

Vicki cut him a look.

“She was the nurse who cared for me when I was in a coma. She was the first person I talked too when I woke up,” he explained.

“They certainly looked like they were getting along when I left. I hope that was what you wanted.”

“It was. She’s my friend, like you are. I only want good things for her ... and you.”

Vicki pulled the Valiant into the Sea Vista Motel parking lot. She had somehow managed to pick up the key yesterday. She grabbed a small suitcase and led him to a second floor room facing the ocean. Jake cranked up the air conditioner and walked out on the balcony. Vicki followed him out and they stood leaning on the railing looking out at the ocean. The shrimp fleet was fishing about a half mile out. The water on their side nets glistened, making them look like crystalline butterflies. Vicki looked pensive, so Jake put his arm around her. She leaned against him, her head on his shoulder.

“Having second thoughts?” he asked.

“No, just worried I won’t be able to make it good enough for you. And sad because I know so little about sex that I’m nervous about pleasing a fifteen-year old.”

He turned her head and pulled off the sunglasses. Looking into her eyes he said, “You already please me with just your company. You are a passionate, sensuous woman and it is going to be such a pleasure to help you discover yourself sexually.”

She hugged him tight and thanked him repeatedly for what he said. He pushed her back into the room and stood her between himself and the sliding glass door.

He lay back on the bed and said, “Now strip, you beautiful creature, I’ve been dying to see you naked all week.”

She pulled off the scarf first. Her hair was artfully piled on top of her head, held in place by two lacquered sticks. Then with a haughty look, she reached up and unfastened the one big button on each shoulder. Her dress fell to her feet and she daintily stepped out of it. She was completely nude except for a pair of high heels. Her breasts were small and sat high and proud on her chest, her nipples were flint hard. Her torso was smooth and her belly flat. Her waist pinched in and her hips curved out perfectly. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed and her lips were fat and puffy. She let him look for a minute then turned her back to him. She reached up, pulled the sticks out of her hair, and shook her head. A cloud of shiny light brown hair cascaded down her back to rest just at the top of what had to be the perfect ass. Her legs were long, sleek, and spaced apart so he could see her puffy little pussy between her thighs. She slowly turned back around and dropped her arms.

It was the most erotic strip tease he had ever seen.

“Jesus!” he croaked. “You should be on stage.”

She walked over, pulled him off the bed, then sat down where he had been...

“Now you,” she said.

Jake pulled off his clothes and stood in front of her, his prick rampant.

“You are pretty perfect yourself, Jacob, now come here and show me what I’ve been missing.”

And he did.

Vicki was everything he thought she would be. She was fearless and would try anything. Jake started by feasting on her small breasts. They were sensitive and the rougher he treated them the better she liked it. He sucked her whole breast into his mouth and bit down gently at the base. She thrashed her head side to side and told him to bite harder. Then from nowhere he got the weirdest idea. He left her breasts and moved down to her pussy. As he started licking she started cumming. After eating her to a couple of orgasms, he slid up her body and poised his dick at her entrance. He slowly pushed the head in and stopped. She thrust her hips up but he managed to keep just inside her.

“Relax baby, lay back and put your arms to your sides,” he soothed.

When she calmed down some he slowly slid into her until he bottomed out. She moaned her approval with every inch of his invading bludgeon. She was tight and hot. Her pussy wall rippled behind him, gripping his dick like a fist closing around it. She wiggled her hips but he pulled back when she did.

“Hold still, I want to talk to you for a minute,” he said.

She groaned in frustration but complied.

He thrust into her.

“What kind of birth control do you use?” he asked.

She moans “A diaphram,” She responded.

He withdrew his dick from her slippery channel then thrust into her harder.

“When is your next period?”

She gasped, “Two weeks.”

He took another stroke.

“I want to get you pregnant.”

Her hips went wild and she came long and loud. He would have to find a way to tone her down or she would get them evicted. She grabbed his head and rained kisses on his face.

“YES, YES, YES, my darling! I want you to get me pregnant. I’ve dreamed of a baby but thought I was too bitter to give one the love that it deserved. Maybe now I can. Who better to be the father than you?”

The lovers planned Vicki’s insemination between bouts of intense lovemaking. Once Vicki made her decision to let Jake impregnate her, she was insatiable. She finally got to put those years of yoga to use as Jake pinned her feet back by her ears and pounded her helplessly exposed pussy to an earth-shaking climax. Then Jake put her on her hands and knees and entered her from the rear. He hit her womb on every stroke. He wrapped a long loop of her hair around his hand and pulled her head back.

“This is the way I’ll fuck you when your belly is big with our baby,” he whispered in her ear.

“Yessssss!” she hissed.

He reached under her, grabbed her tit, and squeezed.

“This is how I’ll milk your bloated breasts to get them ready to feed our baby.”

“Yesssssss!”

He released her tit and put his hand between her legs. He captured her rather large clit between his thumb and forefinger and squeezed.

“And this is how I’ll make my little mommy cum.”

“Yesssssss” “Yesssssss” “Yesssssss” “YESSSSSSSSS...”

She convulsed so hard she almost threw him off the bed. When she could move she went into the bathroom and removed her diaphram and handed it to Jake. She crawled back into the center of the rumpled bed and put a pillow under her ass. She closed her eyes and her body slowly relaxed.

“I’m ready now, Jake,” she said dreamily, “Come give me my baby.”

Jake climbed on the bed and made sweet gentle love to her. They came together as he pumped the biggest load he would ever shot into her milking vagina. When he started to pull out, she wouldn’t let him. Instead, she drew his head to her breast and put her nipple in his mouth. He sucked gently and she fell asleep, an angelic smile on her face.

That day they never got around to all the things she wanted to try. But they would eventually.

Vicki drove Jake home at 4:30. She pulled into the driveway right behind his dad who was pulling his golf clubs out of the trunk. Jake hopped out of the car and she called him to her window. She grabbed his collar and pulled his head down for a lingering sweet kiss. Then she waved gaily at a thoroughly flabbergasted Charles and chugged off in the old wagon.

Jake looked at his dad and shrugged, “I guess I did a better job mowing her lawn than I thought.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.