Twice Lucky - Cover

Twice Lucky

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Chapter 5

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 5 - If you knew then what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Jake woke up in the same position he fell asleep in. Damn, he felt good! His semi-hard penis was snuggled between Sara’s satin smooth butt cheeks and he still cupped her firm breast. Sara muttered a sleepy complaint when he released her tit to check his watch. The watch had been one of the first things he’d bought on payday. Rafe took him to an army surplus store so he could get one of the inexpensive plastic Timex watches the Army favored in Vietnam. They were fairly accurate, lightweight, rugged, and glowed in the dark. Sara was awake now also. She pulled his arm back over her and scooted back closer to him.

“I love being in my Master’s arms,” she said.

“Master? When did I become your master?” asked Jake.

“About two seconds before I fainted,” she replied.

Jake chuckled, “I don’t want to move either. But you are going to have to take me out and feed me if you are going to keep using me like this.”

Sara moaned and groaned but Jake finally got her into the shower. They washed each other and Jake shampooed Sara’s hair. They dried each other off and Sara shooed Jake out of the bathroom while she did her hair and makeup. Jake grabbed the slacks and shirt he had packed in his gym bag and dressed in the living room. He was watching the news when Sara walked out. She was wearing a little sundress that ended about two inches above her knees. It buttoned down the front and she had it buttoned up to her neck. On her feet were bobby sox and penny loafers. Her hair was brushed until it shone, pulled behind her ears, and held back with pink barrettes. She had on just the faintest makeup and looked younger than Jake. It was another outfit his next wife would definitely get.

She pirouetted in front of him and asked, “How do I look?”

He pulled her into his lap. “You are heart-breakingly beautiful,” he sincerely answered.

Jake drove as Sara directed him to a dinner club near the beach. Unpretentious outside, it had a darkly romantic interior. After a few words with the hostess, they were shown to a booth in a quiet back corner. After they were seated and had ordered something to drink, a tall willowy blonde in an evening dress walked up to their table. Sara and Jake both stood, then Sara and the woman hugged. Sara introduced the woman as her Aunt Elizabeth, the owner of the restaurant. Elizabeth stuck out her hand and Jake took it lightly, turned it palm down, bent at the waist, and kissed the back of her hand. Jake had never kissed a woman’s hand in this or his previous life but it seemed the right thing to do at the time.

“So handsome and manners, too,” she trilled. “Call me Liz, all my friends do.”

Her voice was throaty, low-pitched, and gave him goose bumps. They all sat, and, while the two women chatted, Jake checked out Liz. She appeared to be about his mother’s age, call it late thirties. She carried herself with an unconcerned grace and elegance that was awe-inspiring. Jake knew this was not your typical maiden aunt. Liz turned toward him to say something and caught his inspection of her. She gave him the barest hint of a smile and arched one eyebrow to let him know he had been caught. He could not help but blush.

After Liz excused herself with a promise to see them later, a waiter appeared with menus. Jake was starved and ordered a large prime rib. Sara ordered some sort of chicken dish. As the waiter departed, a wine steward appeared with a chilled bottle of Riesling and surprisingly, two glasses.

“Complements of Miss Elizabeth,” he said, as he deftly uncorked the bottle.

Jake tasted and approved the excellent wine and the steward poured them a glass before disappearing.

“To my sexy little slave girl,” Jake toasted.

Sara blushed and clinked glasses with him. Jake leaned closer and put his hand on her knee. She glanced around to see if anyone could tell what they were doing. The table was perfectly positioned in a slight alcove near the dance floor. They were both sitting on the same side of the table with the wall to their back. A long white tablecloth draped almost to the floor. Satisfied of their privacy, Sara spread her legs. Jake slid his hand up over her stocking tops and leaned towards her.

“Go to the restroom and take off your panties,” he whispered in her ear. “Bring them back and give them to me.”

Sara first stared at him in disbelief, then she shuddered and stood up. She squared her shoulders and looked him in the eye. “Yes, Jacob,” she said.

Her reply caught Jake by surprise. She was really getting into her submissiveness. He watched her stride purposely toward the ladies’ room, oblivious to the stares of most of the male patrons. Five minutes later she was back and seated, her hands demurely in her lap. Jake put his hand on the table palm up and this time, without looking around to see if anyone was watching, Sara boldly dropped the blue bikini panties into his hand. Jake closed his fist, put the panties in his pocket, and placed his hand back on her thigh. Without the slightest hesitation, Sara spread her legs.

Dinner was excellent and Jake ate with gusto. Sara sat beside him, her juices trickling out of her. She was on fire with need. He had stroked her thighs but had yet to touch her seething pussy. As they were discussing the possibility of desert, Liz appeared at the table. Jake pulled out a chair for her and she sat opposite Sara. As they chatted Jake ran his hand up Sara’s dress and cupped her mound. Sara’s head whipped toward him but he kept his eyes on Liz and continued chatting. Sara bit her lip as he slipped a finger into her wetness. Liz looked at Jake quizzically and he nodded slightly. Liz smiled and turned her attention to Sara. Liz kept asking Sara questions that required lengthy answers while Jake diddled her.

Sara was getting frantic. She was seconds from coming when Liz turned sideways and bent over.

“These darned straps just won’t stay fastened,” she said, bending to fix her shoe.

Sara knew that if Liz looked she would be able to see what Jake was doing and tried to close her legs. Jake looked at her and shook his head negatively. Sara stopped struggling, splayed her legs apart, slumped down in her chair, put her napkin to her lips, and bit down on it as she exploded. Liz, still complaining about her shoes, stood up and told them she would see them when the band started. Liz winked at Jake and motioned to the wine steward. He appeared within a minute with a bottle of champagne. Sara was still slumped in her chair, a dazed look on her face.

Sara finally regained her composure just as the band started playing.

“I’m so embarrassed,” she whispered.

Jake leaned over and kissed her.

“She didn’t see anything and was distracted when you came. Dance with me,” he said, pulling her onto the floor.

The band played romantic ballads in keeping with the nature of the supper club. Sara rested her head on Jake’s shoulder and played with the hair on the back of his head as they swayed to the music.

“This is heaven,” she sighed.

“And you’re an angel,” he replied.

After a couple of dances the couple moved back to their table. They were kissing when Liz and a burly man in a tuxedo walked up to the table.

“Uncle Sid,” squealed Sara as she jumped up, ran around the table, and threw her arms around the man’s neck.

With her arms still around his neck, Sara introduced Jake to her uncle. Sid was Liz’s brother and partner in the club. The four sat down and the ever-present wine steward brought two more glasses. They talked through the band’s break and Jake felt like they were old friends. The band started back up and Sid took Sara onto the dance floor. Liz stood and extended her hand and led Jake out. Sid was talking animatedly to Sara as Liz maneuvered Jake to the back corner of the dance floor. Jake held his arms in the classic dance position but Liz surprised him by putting both arms around his neck and molding her body to his. He put his hands on the flare of her hips and let her lead. It was an erotic experience. Liz was as tall as he was in her heels and their groins were pressed together. He started getting hard but Liz only leaned back and looked at him.

“I am amazed to see Sara out of her shell. Who are you, and why haven’t we met you before?” she asked.

Jake gave her the edited version of his story. When Jake mentioned starting high school in the fall Liz, stumbled and almost fell down.

“High school!” she exclaimed, “How old are you?”

She was dumbfounded when he told her fifteen.

Regaining her composure, she said, “I thought you were a young looking medical student. How do you know which of her buttons to push at your age? Your little show at the table set me on fire. I had to go to my office and play with myself.”

Jake replied, “I don’t know why we hit it off so well. We just clicked. Everything I think of doing with her is just what she always wanted someone to do. I don’t know what the future will be for us but I think we’ll always have some kind of special connection.”

Liz nodded and stopped talking, preferring instead to try to make him come in his pants for the next two songs they danced to. By the end of the second song they were in a dark corner with Liz riding his thigh. She was huffing labouredly in his ear. Just as the song ended she came with a stifled little gasp.

“I think I understand now what she sees in you,” Liz said.

She took his hand and led him back to their table as composed as if they had been discussing the weather. They sat out the next song but Sid and Sara stayed on the dance floor. She handed him a small calling card with her phone number on it. She told him to call her Monday afternoon because she wanted to talk to him about Sara.

The evening was great and ended all too soon. Jake and Sara said their goodbyes at ten and headed back to Sara’s house. As soon as they were through the door Jake bent her over the arm of the couch, lifted her dress, and fucked them both silly. When Sara took him home at 11:30, Jake was whipped. As he dragged his ass into his bed, he thought that maybe his dad could have been right about Sara hurting him physically.

Jake slept in until 7:15 Sunday morning. He cruised down stairs to make coffee and was pleasantly surprised to find it already made when he hit the kitchen. His parents were sitting in the nook reading the paper. He grabbed himself a mug and joined them. They exchanged pleasantries and Jake started reading the business section. At eight o’clock Debbie trooped in, followed by Angie. Debbie immediately asked about his day with Sara. Jake gave them a sanitized version of the truth. The girls and his parents were very interested in his trip to the Amore Supper Club. Jake quickly told them that they had gone there because Sara’s aunt and uncle owned it.

During breakfast, Angie told Jake she wanted to try running with him in the morning. Jake agreed to give it a try. He figured he could run a route that would drop her at the house, if necessary, and he could continue his regular run without a lot of wasted time or effort. At 9:30, the women-folk went upstairs and started to get ready for church. Jake and his dad went up twenty minutes later.

The Turner clan settled into their pew right on time. This Sunday the Sorensons were sitting directly in front of them. Cindy gave Jake a shy smile just before the service began.

After the service, the Turner and Sorenson families chatted on the church stairs. Jake was invited to watch the Yankee-Red Sox game on TV with Jack Sorenson and then stay for supper. His parents gave their consent and his mother said she would drop him off at two o’clock. The families separated after agreeing to a cookout at the Turner’s house next Sunday.

Jake’s mother pulled the Mustang into the Sorenson’s driveway and killed the engine. She turned to Jake and told him that Cindy was young and sheltered and that he needed to treat her with the utmost care. Jake agreed with her and said he was thinking long term and was treating Cindy with kid gloves. Helen gave him a speculative look, then kissed his cheek, told him to mind his manners, and drove off.

His afternoon at Cindy’s was comfortable and pleasant. Of course, the baseball game was just an excuse for Cindy’s dad to question Jake. Jake expected no less and was forthcoming and respectful. Jack Sorenson was an easy man to respect. He was the president of the Palmdale Beach Saving and Loan Association. His father had started the saving and loan near the end of the depression to service fishermen and farmers because all the town’s banks had failed. Since taking over in 1962, Jack had grown the business slowly, conservatively, but steadily to a point where they now had five branches throughout the county and over 100 million dollars on deposit.

Dinner was delicious. Jake showed his appreciation by eating two helpings. Jake pitched in with the dishes and soon enough he and Cindy were holding hands on the porch swing. Jake marveled at Cindy, she was movie star - supermodel beautiful. Right then he thought that she would be the perfect future wife to wear the wardrobe he had been selecting. When Debbie wheeled up in her 66 Falcon to pick up Jake, he and Cindy shared their first kiss. It was soft and sweet and full of promise.


Angie came into the garage at 6:30 Monday morning in a sweat suit and sneakers. Jake sent her back to change into shorts and a tee-shirt. She re-emerged in an outfit Jake deemed more appropriate for jogging. He showed her his stretching routine and they trotted off. Angie was all legs, and they went in every direction as she labored to keep up. Jake gave her some pointers. Soon her stride improved and she had an easier time of it. He made a one-mile loop around the neighborhood but Angie did not quit when they got back to the house. Jake was pleasantly surprised that Angie made three circuits, although each a little slower than the one before. She was waiting for him when he returned so he showed her how he cooled down and stretched again after a run.

Jake openly admired her long coltish legs and slim hips. When he commented on them she turned beet red.

“Come here, Princess,” he said as he held out his arms.

She stepped up to him and he enfolded her in his arms. Hugging her tightly, he tilted her head up and kissed her lips.

“Your body is beautiful, stop hiding it.”

Then he smacked her on her ass and she scampered into the house laughing.

Today was his appointment with Drs. Malone and Pryne so Rafe dropped him at the house at two o’clock. He showered and changed clothes and his mom drove him to Dr. Malone’s office. They were led into an examining room as soon as they arrived and an attractive nurse wired Jake to an EEG. The doctors came in while the EEG was recording, Pryne asked him some questions. When the EEG was finished, the two doctors examined the long spool of paper from the EEG, looking at him often as they whispered back and forth. They wanted more tests but Jake declined, his head was crowded enough without Pryne trying to get in it.

Tuesday morning Jake was just warming up when Debbie walked into his makeshift gym. She was dressed in cut off sweats and a baggy tee-shirt. Jake looked at her questioningly.

“I don’t want to be a runner like Angie but I want to exercise. Can I lift weights with you without getting bulging muscles?”

“Yeah, I think so. Take off you shirt and shorts, and let’s see what we’ve got to work with,” said Jake.

Debbie looked at him for a few seconds, shrugged, and went to the door and locked it. She moved back in front of Jake and unselfconsciously stripped off her shirt and shorts. She was wearing a lavender satin bra and pantry set. Her breasts filled the lavender cups nicely, but a few wisps of auburn hair peeked out of the leg band of her bikini panties. Jake walked around her looking at her body. She stiffened when he touched her ass but he simple squeezed her cheeks and moved his hands up tracing the large muscles of her back. Back in front of her, he reached out and hefted her breasts. Her hands flew up and grabbed his.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.