Twice Lucky
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 2 - If you knew then what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Jake woke up the next morning feeling great. He couldn’t wait to get out of this place despite the excellent nursing he had received. His mother made her regal entrance as he was eating breakfast. As ever, she was perfectly groomed and fashionably dressed. She leaned over to kiss him and he flushed hotly as he felt her breast press into his arm. They chatted as he ate, just as he was wolfing down the last of his toast, Dr. Malone and another man entered his room. The new guy’s suit, horn rimmed glasses, and fake smile screamed ‘shrink’.

Sure enough, Dr. Malone said, “Jake, Mrs. Taylor, this is Dr. Pryne; he is our consulting psychiatrist. I brought him to meet you both just in case Jacob might feel the need to talk to someone. Dr. Pryne also wanted to meet Jake after seeing his EEG results.”

Jake’s mother gasped in alarm, “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing is wrong,” Dr. Pryne quickly assured her. “The fact is Jacob’s brainwave activity went from zero to the most activity we have ever seen. It is medically fascinating and I just had to meet and talk to your son. We were hoping Jacob would want, and you would allow him, to take some written tests while we monitor his brain activity.”

“I’ll think about it,” Jake answered noncommittally.

Helen nodded in agreement. Both doctors then went through the same tests that he endured the day before. Dr. Pryne kept asking Jake trick questions to see if he could poke holes in Jake’s amnesia story. Dr. Malone admonished Jake to call and set up the psych tests (fat chance that’ll ever happen) and signed his release paperwork with a flourish. The Day Charge Nurse took Jake’s chart to prepare his discharge papers and told Helen that it would take about twenty minutes.

By 10:30 Jake was ensconced in his mom’s Candy Apple Red Mustang Convertible (no station wagon for this lady) headed to the home he had never seem. They drove in silence while Jake alternately glanced at Helens trim legs flexing as she smoothly shifted gears, and took in the scenery trying to place where he was. From the signage along their route, he gathered he was in Palmdale. Palmdale Beach was a small tourist city south of Daytona. He hadn’t traveled as many miles as he had years. Twenty minutes of driving brought them to a large colonial two-story house on a lane at least a hundred yards off the road.

‘Nice digs! My new father must be doing pretty well,’ Jake thought.

Helen wheeled the Mustang into the circular drive and killed the purring V-8.

‘I could get lucky a lot in this car,’ Jake thought.

Then it was into the house and on with the tour. The furnishing were high end and tasteful. The formal living and dining rooms were elegant. His room was on the second floor at the end of the hall.

‘I could be comfortable here,’ he thought, ‘but the Day-Glo posters, black lights, and peace sign shit have to go.’

Helen left Jake alone while she went to fix lunch. He wandered around his room, and then checked out the rest of the second floor. The five-bedroom floor plan was novel. On both sides of the hall, there was a set of two bedrooms separated by a bath accessible from each room and the hallway. His sisters occupied the bedrooms across the hall while Jake shared his side and bath with a guest room. On the opposite end of the hall, past the central staircase, was a large master suite with its own bath, walk-in closet, and dressing room. Next to Jake’s room was a second, smaller set of stairs that led down to a pantry off the kitchen. Jake took the small staircase down and wandered into the kitchen. His mother looked up from the sandwiches she was preparing.

“Bring back any memories, Honey?” she asked hopefully.

Jake put on a glum face and shook his head in the negative. He moved to the breakfast nook and asked, “Where do I usually sit?”

Helen pointed to a chair and Jake dropped into it. His mother slid a plate in front of him and put down a glass of iced tea. Jake inquired about his sister’s whereabouts as he ate. Helen informed him that they had gone to the beach with friends. Jake sighed. He was pretty certain they were ducking him. Once again, he wondered what he had done to cause them to avoid him like the plague. Jake temporarily put his history with his sisters out of his mind and asked Helen about school.

“Well, you missed the last week of class but you still passed by the skin of your teeth. Next year you’ll start tenth grade at Kennedy High School. Angela is a junior there, and Deborah is a senior. You have always been an excellent student until this year. I don’t know how hard it will be for you to overcome your under achievement and reputation as a trouble maker when you get to Kennedy.”

Jake chatted with Helen for a while then went back to his room to check it further. He went though the closet and chest of drawers examining his clothes. Bell-bottom jeans and tie-dyed tee-shirts dominated his wardrobe. That would have to change. He found some sneakers and running shorts and threw them on with a tee-shirt. His mother’s eyebrows shot up when he cut through the kitchen to tell her he was going for a run.

Jake picked an easy pace because of his lack of stamina, but it was still hard work. The self-discipline he was guiltily proud of kept him at it for half an hour. On shaky legs, he walked back into the kitchen for some water. His mom, still in shock that he went jogging, got it for him. The surprises kept coming.

“Mom, can you take me to get a haircut after I shower?” Jake asked. “It gets in my way and annoys me when I run.”

“Oh,” he continued, “and do you think Dad can get me a job? I need some new clothes.”

Helen nodded, dumbly. His normally unflappable mother was jaw-dropped speechless. ‘My more emotional husband is going to faint,’ she thought.

Helen took Jake to the barbershop and waited while he had his long hair shorn. When they departed Jake had medium short hair parted neatly on the left. His sisters were home when he got back and they cautiously greeted him. Angie asked about his new look. Jake told her he was tired of it being long and excused himself, saying he was tired and wanted to rest for a while. It was his sisters’ turn to be mega surprised. The haircut and his politeness left them both in shock. They huddled with their mother and were further amazed as Helen related the day’s events. The three females couldn’t wait to see Charles Turner’s face when he came home.

As the family sat around the dining room table that night, Jake asked his father about a job. Charles looked sharply at his son. He was pleased with Jake’s haircut; but, coupled with the job request, it seemed so out of character for his son that it was probably too good to be true.

“What kind of job do you want?” Charles cautiously inquired.

“Well, I’m not qualified for much, but I thought I could help make furniture deliveries or work in the warehouse,” answered Jake.

His father slapped him on the back, smiled broadly, and asked, “Can you start tomorrow? We lost a helper to the draft last week and I haven’t gotten around to advertising for a replacement yet.”

After some small talk at the table, Jake excused himself. It had been a pleasant meal. Even his sisters talked to him and, while they were reserved, they were at least civil. He made his way to the kitchen and called Cindy. After identifying himself to her parents, Cindy breathlessly picked up the phone. They chatted for a while and Jake promised to call her again soon. Next, he called Sara at the hospital. She seemed happy that he called and invited him to dinner at her place Friday night. Jake accepted, contingent on getting his parents permission. Then it was up to bed and instantly to sleep.

Jake was up, dressed and making coffee by 6:30 the next morning. When his father came down for breakfast he did a double take at Jake sitting at the table ready for work.

Jake laughed and said, “ Don’t look so surprised, Pop. I need to turn my life completely around after my last stupid stunt.”

Charles poured himself a cup of coffee and sipped it.

“Good coffee,” he said. Then added, “Stunts - plural, Jake; but you seem to be taking steps in the right direction. I hope you can keep it up.”

“I hope so too, Dad. I’m going to give it my best shot,” Jake replied.

Jake spent the first hour at his new job filling out papers and being issued Turner Furniture cover-alls. Finally, he arrived at the rear loading dock. He would be working with Raeford Robertson, a large muscular black man in his mid-to-late-thirties. They finished loading up their morning deliveries and Raeford pulled away from the dock. Raeford sat stoically behind the wheel. He had only spoken three words all morning and Jake was annoyed.

“Mr. Robertson,” Jake said, “I just want to work and make some money. I am not a spy for my father. I do not expect any special treatment, and don’t want any. I repeat, I just want to work. Are you okay with that?”

Robertson gazed at Jake quizzically, “Rafe,” he said.

“Excuse me?”

“Call me Rafe.”

Rafe stuck out his large hand and Jake shook it.

“Rafe it is, and I’m Jake.”

Rafe and Jake made a good team. They made three deliveries before noon, and, after a short lunch, loaded the truck and made two more. They still made it back to the warehouse in time to fill the truck with tomorrow’s furniture. Jake rode home with his father. He was tired, but pleased that his body responded so well to the physical exertion. Jake turned in the seat to face his father.

“Dad, can I get an advance on my pay?”

“What for?” Charles was suspicious.

“I want to get a weight set and a bench. I could put it in a corner of the garage. If today was any indication, I seriously need to work out,” Jake answered.

Charles thought for a minute.

“I could probably use some exercise, too. Tell you what, I’ll spring for the equipment, and we’ll both use it, okay?

Jake looked at his dad’s paunch and grinned.

“Okay!”

The week sped by. Thursday, Charles and Jake went to a sporting goods store and Jake picked out a weight set. Charles grumbled some about the need for the more expensive metal plate weights and a competition type bar but acquiesced when Jake used the ‘you get what you pay for’ argument on him. They also picked up an inclined bench with leg lift attachment and a z-curl bar. They set the equipment up in the garage and Jake showed his dad how to use each item.

He phoned Cindy and Sara a couple of times, both seem genuinely glad to hear his voice. His sisters were starting to warm up a bit, but were still leery of him. At dinner that night, he asked his parents about going out Friday.

“Where are you going and who are you going with?” Helen asked.

“Sara Douglas,” he replied, “and we are not really going out, she invited me for dinner.”

His sister and father stared at him incredulously. His mom’s eyebrows rose up almost to her hairline.

“She may be a little old for you,” his dad said.

“It’s only dinner,” Jake replied. Suppressing a smile, he continued, “Besides, as good as she cared for me while I was in the hospital it would be impolite to refuse.”

His parents relented to his logic and Jake called Sara to confirm tomorrow evening. Surprisingly, Debbie volunteered to drop him off at seven, if Sara would bring him home. His curfew was midnight but he told everyone he expected to be home much sooner. He went for a run, pumped iron in the garage for thirty minutes, and hit the shower. Life was good. He was asleep as soon as his head met the pillow.

On Friday, worked dragged. Time was in slow motion and Rafe tormented him unmercifully about his big date with an older woman. Jake and Rafe had quickly become friends when Jake lived up to his promise of no favors and hard work. Jake enjoyed his work and Rafe’s company. His only problem was the coveralls. They were hot and restricted movement. Jake decided to get some shirts made for him and Rafe with Turner Furniture embroidered on them. He would get his mom to help. Finally, the last delivery was made. Jake told Rafe he’d see him Monday and went searching for his dad.

Home at last, Jake showered and whisked off his peach fuzz. He found some nice slacks, a striped Gant shirt, and loafers that looked nice but not too dressy. He splashed on some Canoe and combed his hair. Looking in the mirror he couldn’t believe the handsome face reflected was his. He knocked on Debbie’s door and asked if she was ready to go.

“Hold on, Romeo,” she called, “Angie is coming too, and we’ll be ready in a minute.”

All three jumped into their four-door Falcon and off they roared. Jake realized that this was the first time the three of them had been alone.

“I need to talk to you two so let’s go to the beach tomorrow,” Jake said.

Angie swiveled her head to where he sat in the backseat. “What do you want to talk about?” she asked.

“I don’t want to go into it now,” he replied, “but it involves a lot of apologizing.”

Angie looked at Debbie who nodded ‘yes.’

“Okay, baby brother, if we leave early we can go.”

“Great,” beamed Jake.

His sisters dropped him at Sara’s door then sped off. Jake knocked and after a few seconds, Sara opened the door. Jake’s eyes bugged out when he saw her. She was wearing a knee length pink dress and pink high heels. Her brown hair was down and flowed half way to her ass. She had on just enough makeup to accent her eyes and full lips.

“You look lovely,” he said as he handed her the flowers he had bought earlier.

Before she could say anything, a small body ricocheted off the door. The young boy solemnly held out his hand.

“Hello,” he said, “My name is Christopher.”

Jake knelt down and shook the boy’s hand.

“Pleased to meet you, Christopher. I’m Jake.”

Sara kissed Jake on the cheek, “The flowers are lovely, why don’t you two go sit on the couch while I finish supper.”

Christopher entertained Jake while they waited. In his former life, Jake had been good with kids. His grandchildren were some of his favorite people. He did not treat them like they were babies, which earned him favorite grandpa status with them all. Hot wheel and marble collections were proudly presented by Christopher, then out came a giant set of Lincoln Logs. They were putting the finishing touches on a really cool fort when Sara announced dinner.

After salad, Sara served mouth-watering lasagna. Jake stuffed himself while laughing and teasing Christopher and Sara. Finally, he could not fit another bite into his stomach. He slid back his chair and moaned.

“Sara, that was the best lasagna I ever tasted,” Jake enthused, “I think I might explode.”

Sara smiled happily and served coffee. Jake sat and admired her as she efficiently cleaned up the kitchen. He marveled at her ass as she bent over the sink. It was full but not big and jutted out nicely. Her breasts were apparent but not flaunted by her outfit. She was wholesome and sexy.

After cleaning away their dishes, Jake went with Sara as she read Christopher a story and tucked him in. Jake promised to visit him again and bade him good night. The couple made their way to the living room. Sara’s house was small but nice. Her furniture was contemporary for the times. They sat on the couch holding hands and talking, mostly about Christopher.

Sara said, “I can’t believe Chris warmed up to you so quickly. He is usually standoffish around men. You were great with him, thank you.”

Before Jake could say you’re welcome, Sara launched herself at him and pinned him to the couch, kissing him hungrily. Jake responded by cupping her ass and retuning her kiss with the same passion. Sara pulled back and locked her eyes on his.

“This is crazy,” she said. “You’re so young but I want you so badly. I haven’t been with anyone since my divorce! I pretty much gave up on men, and then when one comes along I’m hot for, I have to adopt him. What are we doing?”

Jake cracked up at her adoption line. Then he turned serious.

“Sara, you are young, attractive and smart! There must be a shit-load of guys after you. The right one will come along, just be patient. But for now, I’m crazy about you. You are my beautiful angel of mercy.”

Sara was all over him again but he gently pushed her back a bit and unzipped her dress. Pulling it down her arms, he nibbled and kissed her neck and shoulders. Sara stood and wriggled the dress down over her hips until it pooled at her feet. Then she daintily stepped out of it. Jake couldn’t believe how sexy she looked. Her breasts were incased in a lacy pink satin bra that pushed them together to form a canyon of cleavage. Matching bikini panties rode low on her hips, while another pair of elastic top stockings showed off her shapely legs. Jake stood and spun her around. Resting his hands on her hips, he started again to nibble her neck and ears.

“Yessssss,” Sara hissed.

Jake slid his hands up and squeezed her breasts. He moved one hand up to sweep her hair to the side and started working on the back of her neck as he undid her bra. She dropped her arms to her side and the bra fell next to her dress. Jake lightly caressed her stomach with his left hand and tugged on her turgid nipple with his right. Soon enough his fingers moved under the waistband of her panties. Sara turned her head and sought his lips, she moaned into his mouth as he slipped a finger into her slit. She was dripping wet, hot, and buttery smooth inside. He used her juices to coat her clit. Sara turned around quickly and started pulling off Jake’s clothes.

“Hurry baby, I want you inside,” Sara urged.

Jake was naked in record time. His new dick was of a respectable size, and was hard as Chinese arithmetic.

Sara dropped onto her back on the couch, one foot on the floor and one on the back of the sofa.

“Put on a rubber and get it in me,” she said.

Ooops! How stupid, he thought. In his other life, he’d had a vasectomy. This body would be shooting real bullets.

Thinking quickly, Jake fell to his knees and dove head first into Sara’s hairy muff. Yep, shaving would be discussed tonight.

“Jake stop that. What are you doing?” Sara sounded shocked.

Jake looked up from between her legs. “I don’t have any condoms, so we can’t make love, but I still want to make you feel good.” he explained.

Sara’s head dropped back onto the armrest as Jake fastened his mouth to her nether lips. In less than a minute, Sara was squirming around gasping for breath. When Jake began flicking her clit with his tongue, she arched her back and covered her mouth with a throw pillow to muffle her scream. Then her hips started hunching up and she grabbed his hair to hold his head in place. Jake slowly licked up her juices as she came down from her orgasm.

“Oh, Jake” she gushed, “that was the best cum I’ve ever had. No one has ever done that to me before. I loved it.”

Jake noticed she didn’t stop him from licking her and guessed that she wasn’t too sensitive to continue.

“We are just getting started,” he said.

He moved back to re-fasten his lips around her swollen clit and inserted his finger in a search for her g-spot. Sara bit down on the pillow and her hips went into overdrive when he found it.

She was loud even through the pillow.

Jake, JAKE, Ooohhh. I love it! More, baby, more. Oh, shit... oh shit ... OH SHIT HERE IT COMES!”

Sara grunted and shook, her hips moved in jerks. As soon as she settled down, Jake started again. Sara was an orgasm machine. She went from peak to peak until, after almost thirty minutes, she pushed Jake’s head away from her pussy. Jake moved up beside her and took her in his arms. She was nearly unconscious but smiling blissfully. They cuddled until Sara’s breathing returned to normal. She slipped off the couch onto her knees and flipped Jake onto his back.

“Your turn,” she said.

‘You don’t have to do that Sara, this was just for you.”

“You are just the sweetest man,” said Sara, “This is for me also.”

Her hair fell forward tickling his belly as she engulfed his pole in her mouth.

“I’m not going to last long,” Jake warned, “Swallow my cum this time.”

Sara looked up at him wide-eyed but nodded her head up and down. He wound her hair in his fist and guided her movements. Her technique improved rapidly as he let her know what he liked. Then Jake felt his balls tighten and knew the end was upon him.

“I’m going to cum,” he gasped through clenched teeth.

Then he erupted. Sara squeaked in astonishment as glob after glob filled her mouth. She tried valiantly but couldn’t swallow it all. She pulled her head back and three ropes hit her face and chest. She kept milking his shaft until it stopped spurting, and then licked his dick clean.

“I like it,” she said.

“So do I,” he replied.

“I mean the taste, although I loved the act, also,” she clarified. “You must have cum a quart.”

“At least,” he agreed, “and judging from the wet spot I’m laying in, so did you.”

Jake and Sara showered together (another first for her) and explored each other’s bodies under the warm cascade of water. After their shower Jake got out baby oil, a small pair of scissors, shaving cream, and a razor. Sitting her down on the edge of the tub, Jake trimmed and shaved her bush until only a small triangle remained above her slit. He then rubbed the baby oil into the lips of her vagina.

Jake leaned back and admired his work.

“I better take this thing for a test drive,” he said.

Two orgasms later, he pronounced his testing efforts complete. Jake decided to take a cab home so Sara wouldn’t have to wake up Christopher. He made it home by eleven-thirty. Exhausted from his good works, he was asleep instantly.

Chapter 3 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.