Best Friends - Cover

Best Friends

by f. aces

Copyright© 2003 by f. aces

Erotica Sex Story: A story about men and women, and the friendships between them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   .

by Memory's Grace

1. Air Conditioner

"Unh."

"Unh."

"Hunh... unh!"

Again.

One more time.

Again.

One more time.

Again.

"Yeah... yeah, you like that."

"Unh."

Again.

"Unh."

One more time.

"Unh."

She takes another swing.

"Unh."

It's not really that I like

"Unh."

being fucked up the ass.

Not really.

"Unh."

Again.

"Unh."

One more time.

"Unh."

It's just that that's all we do.

"Yeah, lemme show you some more love. Yeah."

"Unh."

You see, she doesn't want to have sex with me.

"Unh."

So we just do anal.

She got the strapon... well, I don't know where she got the strap on. She might tell me, if I asked.

"Unh."

But then that might show that I care a bit more than I should. And then we wouldn't do it.

One more time.

"Unh."

"Here, lemme switch up real quick. This is how James likes to do it to me."

"Huk. Kuh... Unh!"

This is a bit more of a rocking rhythm, rather than her previous hammering. It slides up toward the end to smash her public mound against my ass.

"Unh."

It's interesting. I'll give it that.

"Unh... unh!"

But I wish she wouldn't tell me from whom she learnt it.

"Yeah. Yeah, that's a bit different. Man, he seems to like doing that."

More information I could do without.

"Ok, you gonna come soon?"

She's getting bored. Really, this does nothing for her. More of a nov

"Unh! Unh! Unh!"

elty, really. Wow, she's speeding up. She wants to finish me off quickly now.

"C'mon... come. C'mon..."


2. Smokey Rooms

"So, yeah, I'm seeing this new guy."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, I met him at the bar a few days ago. Says he's been lusting after me for weeks now."

"Heh, they all do that."

"But of course. Seriously, he really seems to be in to me. He's so intense, too. Dark. I really like him."

"Sounds like a great guy."

"Yeah, he -- you got a light?" She draws on her cigarette and leans against the apartment breezeway's balcony. "Thanks. Yeah, he reminds me a lot of... hmmm" that look of furious concentration as she sucks on the cigarette. Her face glistens in the night, the only fruits of her previous exertion, and, well, she always gets a shiny face whenever she drinks. An eyebrow twist of surprise as she says, "well, a lot of you, really."

Unfortunately, she mistakes the acid eating away at my stomach, and the self-loathing for a request to keep going.

"Yeah. Odd, hunh?"

"Yeah."

The open door to my apartment reeks of ass, but it also contains her scent. Very strongly in her sweat. Last time she got turned on while fucking me (the position and tempo reminded her of a really good fuck she'd had a few years ago), and the place had smelled like her musk for days afterwords.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.