Dance of a Lifetime
Chapter 87: Ice Is For Skating?

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 87: Ice Is For Skating? - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

Author's Note: credit where credit is due: a co-worker gave me the "Turkeys" one-liner. You'll see what I mean. Don't worry if it takes you a second--it did me, too. As it does Sophia. <G> Thanks, pal. He knows who he is.


"These are really coming along well," June was telling Warren and Sophia.

"Yeah, they are. We still need help with Romeo and Juliet, though," Sophia said.

"I've got news that might help. An old friend of mine, Kathy Sleighter, she's a dance coach. We used to compete, back in the day. She's probably a better coach than I am, at least technically."

"Ah, June, you're the best," Warren smiled.

"Flatterer. Listen, I think I've helped you develop your choreographic and artistic sides, because that's my strength. But Kathy is better technically than I am. To build up 'Romeo and Juliet' technically, you need her. The good news is, you've got her. She just got hired to build up a dance program at the University of Wisconsin."

"Really?" Warren smiled.

"Really. This is the deal. One of you will have to change your club affiliation from the North Shore Figure Skating Club, to the U of Wisconsin club. You might also have to do some promotional stuff for the club. However, you get free ice time and free coaching from Kathy. One of you will be a member of each club and we will be your co-coaches. She wants to use the World Bronze Medallists as a calling card for the new club out there, and you guys get a good coach when you're away from me." June hoped they'd see what a great thing this was.

They did. "This sounds fantastic," Sophia said.

"Sure does," agreed Warren.

"You need to meet her, of course, but I think you'll like her."

"We put up with you, don't we?" Warren teased her.

"Thanks, Warren. When you get back to school, go find her at the rink, and she'll hash out the details with you," June concluded.

"We will."


They had scheduled a late-night session to do some extra work on 'Romeo and Juliet.' The staff trusted them, so they were the only ones in the whole building. Warren had a set of keys to lock the place after they were done.

They had worked out for about an hour, just arranging steps and moves.

"You tired?" Sophia asked Warren.

"Nope."

"Good. Let's take a break."

"I said I wasn't tried!" Warren laughed.

"I know. Have a seat, I'll be right back." She left the ice and trudge towards the locker room. Warren watched her go, bemused, and watched her return a few minutes later. She was carrying a pile of blankets and quilts.

"Watcha doin, Sophie?"

She skated out to the middle of the ice, and lay all the blankets down, one on top of the other, except for one. That one she rolled up at the end of the pile.

"What am I doing? Well, I know this isn't the Olympic ice, but I'm making one of your fantasies almost come true."

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

Sophia didn't answer him right away. She sat on the pile of blankets, and unlaced and removed her skates. Then she lay down on the blankets, on her side, head propped up with an arm, and said, "Why don't you skate on over here and find out, big boy?"

Warren gave her a big smile, and skated over to her. He sat down on the blankets, and took off his own skates, as she reached around him and ran her hands up and down his chest. After he got his skates off, he lay down next to her. She reached down to where their feet were, and grabbed the last quilt and pulled it up on top of them.

"We're working on this romantic program every night and it's making me horny," Sophia told Warren.

"Uh-huh." He gathered her into his arms. "So horny you decided we should freeze our buns off in a deserted ice rink?"

"We've worked up a sweat. Plus, this is your fantasy."

"That it is, but where are the panel of judges?"

"Sorry, can't have everything. Now shut up and kiss me."

He did, long and deep, as his hands slipped down to her breast. She was wearing a practice dress, and he undid the buttons on the front of the bodice and slipped his hand in. Her nipples were as erect as he had ever seen them, and hard as rocks.

"Your turkeys are done," Warren said with an impish smile.

It took Sophia a minute. Then she erupted with laughter.

"Is that arousal or cold?' Warren asked.

"Little bit of both, but mostly arousal. Mmmmmmm..." He worked his hands over her breasts. Then he slipped under the quilt with his head and took a nipple into his mouth.

"Oh, your mouth is warmer than your hands," she told him. "Oh... mmmmm..."

He worked his mouth around her breast for a while, and then slid down. He pulled her tights and panties off, lifted her dress up, and dove in to her pussy with his mouth.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.