Dance of a Lifetime
Chapter 86: Upheavals

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 86: Upheavals - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

Sophia and Warren, in between rejuvenating their relationship, still found time to spend time with their friends. In early August, they ended up in Sophia's room with Jessie, Crash, Kate, and Dave. They were the only people in the house.

"So, Jessie," Warren said, "I hear you're joining us at the University of Wisconsin."

"Yeah, Prep Stud, but the Milwaukee campus. Just about an hour away from Evanston, IL."

"Yeah, it's not quite going to the same school," Crash said, "but it's a hell of a lot closer than Amherst."

"Get your tickets now," Warren quipped, "the National Championships are in Milwaukee this year."

"Really? Cool!" Jessie said.

"So, Dave, being as your going to be a senior, you started thinking yet?"

"Yup. Got a nice little list."

"Northeastern, BU, etc. I'm going to be burning up Route One going to Boston," Kate giggled.

"All Boston schools?" Crash asked him.

"Well..." Dave stammered, "not exactly."

"Where else?" Warren asked.

"Yeah, where else, Dave?" Kate echoed in surprise.

"Um, guys, Kate and I have not talked about this..." Dave said.

"So talk," Kate told him.

"Fine. I'm planning on applying to Maine, Connecticut, and Rochester Tech. Possibly Seton Hall, too."

Kate looked at him. "I thought you weren't going to go any further than Boston?"

"I changed my mind."

Kate couldn't disguise the hurt in her eyes. "David... why?"

Just then, the slam of the front door could be heard. "KATE? WHERE ARE YOU?" Dan was bellowing.

Kate hit the intercom. "I'm down here, with Sophia and Warren."

"Kate," Dan said into the intercom, "I thought I told you that I didn't want that boyfriend of yours in this house when we're not here!"

"Dad, there's six people in this room. What do you think we're doing, having an orgy?"

"I wouldn't put it past you, especially if Sophia is involved."

"And now you know why I'm considering Maine, or Connecticut, or New York, and I might even consider Kazakhstan if they have a fucking university," Dave spat out.

"What?" Kate said. "You're leaving... because of my Dad?"

"I'm considering it," Dave said. "I can't take much more of this."

"How do you think I feel?" Kate cried.

The intercom sounded again. "Kate! I want you to get your ass up here right this minute! And tell that boyfriend of yours to go out the downstairs door."

"Dad," Kate started out reasonably, "We're just talking. Jessie and Jason are here, too. We're just chatting. We were going to play some cards."

"Kate, I said right now! And I meant it! I don't want you down there, especially with that boyfriend!"

Kate looked at Dave, and then at Sophia, and then at the intercom panel. She hit the intercom. "Dad? Go fuck yourself." Everyone in the room looked at her in complete shock, especially Dave. "Did you hear me, Dad? Let me repeat. Go fuck yourself." She sat down

"Jesus Christ, is that door locked?" Jessie asked with a giggle.

"Yup!" Warren confirmed. It was a good thing, as they heard footsteps coming down the stairs, and then pounding on the door. "KATE! Open this door up RIGHT NOW!!"

"It ain't Kate's room," Sophia said, "It's mine. No admittance unless I invite you. I didn't invite you. Go away."

"Sophia, open this door," Dan said.

"What is going on down here?" they heard from the other side of the door. It was Ellen.

"My daughter just told me to go fuck myself, now your daughter won't open the door!"

"Dan. Go upstairs."

"Dammit, Ellen..."

"Go upstairs. I want to talk to them calmly before you go off in a huff. Now GO." There was a wait of a couple of minutes, while the six people in the room looked at each other in amazement. Then, "Sophia, it's just me. Please open up."

Sophia walked to the door and opened it. True to her word, only Ellen entered. "All right, what happened?"

"He... I... he said... oh shit..." Kate started, then began to cry.

"He went off again, what else is new?" Sophia said. "He saw Dave's car out front, found out we were down here and told Kate to get upstairs and to get Dave out of here, even though Kate told him that there were six people down here and we were just chatting."

"Yeah, and when Kate sarcastically asked him if he thought we were having an orgy or something, he made a disparaging remark about Sophia," Warren added.

"So, Kate, after trying reasonableness, finally told him to go fuck himself," Jessie finished.

"You really said that?" Ellen asked. Kate just nodded.

"She was a little upset. I had just told her that I was considering out of state colleges," Dave informed her.

"Really?" Ellen asked. "I thought you were going to stay in Boston. I thought you and Kate had had this all worked out--that's what Kate told me, anyway."

"We did," Dave sighed, "but I don't know how much longer I can deal with my girlfriend's father thinking I'm the devil incarnate."

"Your girlfriend's father thinks that your girlfriend is the devil incarnate," Kate spat out through her tears.

"Really? Shit, I thought it was me," Sophia giggled.

"Only cause he doesn't know me well enough," Jessie supplied.

"It's the eeeeeee-vil room! Crash, you forgot to set up the pentagram!" Warren joked.

"I thought we were going to do that after the orgy," Crash deadpanned.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot."

"And before the virgin sacrifice," Crash continued.

"Where? Ain't no virgins in this room," Jessie pointed out. By this time, everyone in the room was chuckling, even Kate.

"You guys are too much," Ellen said. "I need to go talk to Dan." She left the room and went upstairs.

"So, is Kate coming up?" Dan asked when Ellen got upstairs.

"No. Look, everybody is clothed, there's six people in that room, there's nothing going on."

"I don't care. I told Kate not to have Dave in this house if we're not here."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.