Dance of a Lifetime - Cover

Dance of a Lifetime

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 83: The Tour

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 83: The Tour - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

"Hotel room, sweet hotel room," Warren quipped as he and Sophia got into their room in the hotel in Salt Lake City, which was the first city they would be performing in, the following night.

"Better than my damn house, at this point," Sophia grumbled.

"Well, that's true, but you're out of there for a month."

"And then we'll get to go back to school shortly after that. Thank God."

There was a knock on the door. Sophia opened it, to find Liz Cushman and Christine Arsenault there.

"HEY!" Sophia yelled, giving them both a hug. They then ran over and hugged Warren.

"How's my favorite dance team?" Liz asked.

"Great. How's the tour going?" Warren asked.

"So far so good, but new blood is always cool," Liz said.

"Yeah, Warren, I think Stephie Eberhardt is looking for someone new to fuck," Christine joked.

"Oh please don't tempt him," Sophia said.

"That's OK, Sophia, you could have Andrei Gravachkin," Liz teased her.

"Oh... hmmmmm... well..." Sophia joked.

"You two just can't help but cause trouble, can you?" Warren asked.

"That's our job!" Christine agreed.


One of the fun parts of the tour was watching who ended up in whose room. As it turns out, Christine had a night with Andrei Gravachkin, and pronounced him "delectable". Stephie Eberhardt was on her second go-round through the available male cast members. Even Evan Pogdar had a couple of liaisons with a gay Russian pairs skater.

"I feel left out," Liz Cushman told Warren one afternoon when they were lounging in Warren's room.

"Well, you don't have to be."

"Yeah, but I don't necessarily want casual sex with half the cast. I want what you and Sophia have, and there's nobody here that interests me."

"Aaah. Well, there are things to be said for casual sex."

"Yeah, but, what's better, casual sex or true love?"

"True love is better. Both at the same time is kinda cool, too."

"Huh?"

"Sophia and I have had sex with other people, a couple of times, since we've been going out."

"Well, yeah," Liz said, "while you were broke up."

"Not just then."

"Huh?"

"For example, Sophia has been with someone else here on the tour."

"WHAT? She cheated on you?"

"It's not cheating if I know about it, is it?"

"I guess not." Liz looked at Warren. "Who was it?"

"I'm not at liberty to say."

"Do you know who it was?"

"Yes."

"Andrei Gravachkin? Ed Voorhees? Steve Coleman?"

"I'm not going to tell you, and you are really barking up the wrong tree, anyway."

"What do you mean, barking up the wrong tree?"

"Sophie's bed partner wasn't male."

Liz's eyes bugged out of her head. "WHAT?"

"Sophia's bisexual. She discovered that, this year."

"I don't believe this. She's had sex with another woman--and you approve?"

Warren laughed. "After all we've been through, if our relationship can't withstand a little experimenting... I really don't mind. Although it is more fun if I get invited to join in--which is what happened with the girl back at school--that didn't happen here, and Sophia doesn't think her bedmate would have gone for it, because the bedmate apparently only likes girls. The girl at school was bi."

"My head is spinning," Liz said. "I'm way too sweet and innocent for this."

"How innocent can you be, Liz, being on this tour for all these years," Warren joked.

"OK, true," Liz laughed, "but I'm personally innocent."

Warren looked at her. "As in, still a virgin?"

"Yeah."

"Waiting for Mister Right?"

"I was. Now I think I'm just waiting for someone who won't treat it as just another feather in his cap."

"Andrei Gravachkin, for example."

"Right."

"I had an interesting situation like that this year at school, when Soph and I were broken up." He explained all about Alexa, and Caitlin, and Papa Bear. "I'm glad I turned her down, but, then again, I knew she was in love with Paul, and Paul's my best friend at school. It worked out fine for them."

"Good," Liz said, then she sighed. "However, I'll be waiting forever, if I wait for Mister Right, I think. I've got no prospects, and it's hard to meet guys except for other skaters, and they're all either gay, taken, or Andrei Gravachkin-types. Ordinary guys are intimidated by me, because of who I am."

"I can see that. You'll meet someone, Liz, I promise."

"Well, I know I will, eventually. But that doesn't take care of my... well..."

"Itch?" Warren joked.

Liz blushed. "Well... yeah. Dammit, Warren, it's too bad you're taken. I've heard stories about how good you are from Sophia, and I know you're not a feather in your cap type of guy. But, alas..." She smiled at him.

Warren thought for a minute. He looked at Liz, and said it. "I have a chit I can cash in."

"What?"

"Sophia owes me one, because of her sleeping with someone else. We've talked about this. I'm allowed one night with anyone in the cast that I want."

Liz felt her mouth get dry. "You are?"

"Yeah."

"Would you? I mean, are you going to do it with someone?"

"I hadn't decided yet."

"Had you decided who, if you did?"

"No. Sophia is no doubt counting on it being either Stephie Eberhardt or Christine."

Liz cracked up laughing. "Christine would cut off her left arm for the chance, you know."

"I know," Warren said, "which is why I pretty much ruled her out. She's a little too eager, you know what I mean? I think she's half in love with me."

"Yeah." Liz got silent for a minute.

Warren looked at her. "I suspected you were a virgin. Which is why I never thought of you."

Liz laughed. "You don't like virgins?"

"Never had one," Warren smiled. "But that's not what I meant. Most virgins your age are waiting for Mister Right."

"Or have been, and now just want it to be a kind, sensitive guy, just as long as they get laid." Liz blushed. "Oh my God, did I just say that?"

"Yes, you did." Warren smiled. He was sitting in a chair, Liz on the couch, and he got off the chair and sat next to her on the couch. He reached over and pulled her towards him, and kissed her.

He broke the kiss, and she smiled up at him. "You have a chance to do this with anyone in the cast, and you want me?"

"Yeah. But only if you want to. You have to make sure, Liz--you only lose your virginity once."

In response, she crawled up on his lap, wrapped her arms around his shoulders, and kissed him again. They made out for a while, then Warren gently pushed her away. "You don't want to do this on a couch, right?" he said to her. She smiled at him, got off his lap, and grabbed his hand, leading him to the bed.

Once there, she lay down, and he lay next to her, taking her in his arms and kissing her again. Then he sat up. "Uh, Liz, before we go too far... I don't have anything."

"Anything what?"

"Protection. Sophia's on the pill, so I don't carry it as a matter of course."

"I'm on the pill, too, Warren. Girl's got to be prepared for strange encounters, right?" She giggled. "Now get back here and kiss me again." He did, and, while their lips were locked, he moved a hand down and grabbed her breast through her shirt.

"Oooohhh..." she whispered through the kiss. She kept kissing him, even harder now, as his hand worked on her breast. As she felt herself getting more tingly, she broke the kiss.

"Warren, you have to understand something. I am completely inexperienced. That's the first time anyone's even done that to me."

"I didn't realize that. Are you sure you want to go through with this?"

"Definitely. If it feels like that just did..." she giggled.

"Oh, I'm just getting started, but anything that makes you uncomfortable, just say so."

"OK." She looked up at his eyes as his hand went back to her breast. He didn't resume the kiss, preferring to watch her expression. He reached both hands down, and unbuttoned her blouse. She looked into his eyes with anticipation, as he slipped his hand into her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra, so his hand latched onto bare tit. She groaned as he grabbed her.

He kept his hand on her breast as he started kissing down her neck, and then down to her breast. He pulled her blouse off as his mouth made contact with her nipple, and he got his first look at her breasts. They were small, but perfectly formed, and her nipples were very erect. He took one in his mouth and sucked on it, as his hand played with the other.

"OH!" Liz whimpered in surprise as his tongue wrapped itself around her nipple. "Oh my," she said with undisguised wonder in her voice. Warren continued working at her breasts, and her breathing got more and more labored. She couldn't believe how good this felt. It kept building and building, and, suddenly, she felt a tightening in her stomach, that spread down to her crotch, and then something down there exploded. She arched her back and all her muscles tightened, and she let out a little whinny.

Warren looked at her in disbelief. She caught her breath. "That was incredible," she said to him.

"Liz, what just happened?" Warren asked, thinking he knew the answer, but not believing it.

"I had an orgasm. Least, that's what I think it was. I've never had one before. I think that's what it was, though."

"From that?"

"Uh huh," she grinned at him. "I can't even make myself cum the few times I've tried playing with myself, and you did it without even touching me down there."

Warren shook his head. "I think this is going to be a very interesting afternoon." Liz just giggled, as Warren went to the snap on her jeans. He had them and her panties off in a hurry. She was absolutely drenched. He picked up her panties. "Look at these things, they look like they've been through a shower," he joked. Liz just giggled again, as Warren put the panties down on the bed. Then he went back to Liz's breast with his tongue.

While he was doing this, he slipped a hand in between Liz's legs. He gently pushed on them, and Liz spread them. He slowly moved his hand up her legs, until they reached the junction between them, and Warren used his whole hand to cup Liz's pussy. He heard the breath catch in her throat.

He pressed in with his whole hand against her pussy. She gasped again, and pushed back into his hand. He continued with his mouth on her breast the whole time, and she was squirming and panting, pressing her breast into his mouth, and her pussy into his hand. "Oh... God..." she managed to get out in a strangled gasp.

He moved his hand up and down on her pussy, then took two fingers and slipped them in between her pussy lips, running them up and down, coating them with her fluid. He took the fingers and probed at her opening with them. He slipped one in, and it slid in easily, she was so wet. The second one joined the first, just as easily. He had barely got them in when she stiffened and spasmed again. She thrashed on the bed, gasping and moaning, as another orgasm overtook her.

"My God, Liz, you're a firecracker. And one with a short fuse, even."

"Who knew?" she said, smiling weakly up at him. "Wow."

"Wow is right. Do you know you're not, technically, a virgin?"

"You mean I don't have a maidenhead? Yeah, I know. Did you know you can break your hymen doing a split smack on the ice that was supposed to be a triple loop? Boy, was that day painful. I was, like, eleven, I think."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.