Dance of a Lifetime
Chapter 81: Caught

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 81: Caught - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

Dave and Kate lay next to each other on Kate's bed, catching their breath.

"Oh, you make me feel so good, Sir David," Kate said to him.

"The feeling is mutual, Lady Katherine."

"Hmmmm. It's nice to be in a bed for a change. Not that there's anything wrong with the back of your car, mind you."

Dave laughed. "I agree with you. I still can't believe your father left you alone in the house."

"That's only because Ellen was giving him crap about not going out. And even Dad said that it was unfair to always go out when Eric and Tara were here, thus making me babysit."

"Ellen should give your Dad crap about not going out more often." They both laughed.

Kate reached down between Dave's legs. "Oh, Sir David? It does seem like you've recovered."

"I do believe you are right, my Lady." He started to move towards her.

"No, darling, you stay right where you are," Kate said. She climbed up on top of him, straddling him. "We never get to do it this way in a car."

"You're right," Dave smiled. Kate grabbed his cock, aimed, and sank down on it.

"OOOF!" She settled down on him, taking his full length in her. "Oh, yeah!" she moaned. Deliberately, she started moving up and down on him.


"I'm sorry, Dan. Our first night out in weeks, and I get sick," Ellen said.

"That's OK. There will be other nights," Dan said. He opened the door for her, and they both stepped in.

"I'm going to fix myself some tea to settle my stomach down," Ellen said.

"OK, honey. Funny that the house is dark." Dan said. "Kate?" he called.

"She's probably painting," Ellen called from the kitchen.

"True. Dan walked up the stairs. Kate's door was closed. She wasn't supposed to close that door, dammit, he thought. "Kate?" he called, opening the door.

He froze. There, on her bed, was his stark naked daughter, straddling her boyfriend. He could see her moving up and down. Her eyes were closed, and she was moving softly.

As Dan looked at her in disbelief from the doorway, her eyes opened. "OH SHIT!" she yelled, jumping off of Dave and attempting to cover up.

"Katherine Elizabeth Thompson, you will get dressed and get your ass downstairs RIGHT NOW!!" With that, he turned and left the room.

"Oh, we have had it," Dave said after he had left.

"You can say that again," Kate agreed. "Get dressed, honey. And when we get down the stairs, you just keep going out the door."

"You sure? I'll stay and take my share of it, if that will help."

"No, Sir David, gallant as that may be, it will not help. It'll just give Dad an excuse to blame it all on your evil male influence. Let me handle this, OK?"

"OK."

They dressed in a hurry. When they reached the bottom of the stairs, Dan was pacing in the living room. He saw them come down, yelled "YOU!", and strode towards Dave.

Kate got in his way. "You stay right there. David, go. Love you."

"Love you too, Katherine." He beat it out the door.

"Damn you, Kate, if I ever get my hands on him..."

"You'll do nothing."

"You sit down and shut up, young lady!" Dan bellowed at her.

"Fat chance of that," she said, though she did sit down in a chair.

"Kate, I am shocked at what I just saw," Dan began. "Completely shocked."

"You know, you'd find you'd be shocked a lot less if you learned how to knock on a damn door," Kate spat at him.

"KATE! I will not stand for any lip from you, not now. First of all, you will stop seeing David, immediately."

"You are kidding."

"No! He's obviously a bad influence."

Kate broke up laughing. "Oh, and I had nothing to do with it?"

"Kate, dammit, I won't allow this. I'll be damned if I'm going to watch my daughter turn into a slut."

"A SLUT????" Kate came flying off the chair. "I have been with ONE guy, after we had been going out over a YEAR, and that makes me a slut? Or, are you one of those assholes that thinks that any girl that does it even once is a slut? If I were your son, would we be even having this conversation?"

"Boys are different."

"Oh really. So how old were you your first time?"

"That is none of your business."

"In other words, younger than me." Kate wasn't backing down now. "And, if your sex life is none of my business, than mine is none of yours. So, how old were you, Dad?"

"He was fourteen, from what he told me," Ellen interjected. Dan glared at her. "She's right, you know, if this were a son, you wouldn't be reacting this way."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.