Dance of a Lifetime
Chapter 68: Truth or Dare

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 68: Truth or Dare - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

The second floor had one of their parties the first Saturday in December.

They did this about once of month. There was alcohol around, but their parties were casual. At the beginning of the party, most of the guys on the floor would leave their doors open, and everyone would roam around, chatting and mingling. There was food around, munchies and stuff. Later in the night, some groups of friends would gather in a particular room.

This is what had happened, in Warren and Tim's room. Besides Warren and Sophia, and Tim and his girlfriend Heidi, also present were Papa Bear and Caitlin, and Alexa and Elise. They were chatting and drinking a bit. Caitlin had just come back from the coop store with some sodas.

"Jesus, the Watson squad was out again. Two of them accosted me on the way out of the coop."

"The Watson squad?" Sophia asked.

"That preacher, Adam Watson. Some of his acolytes," Caitlin spat out.

"Oh, isn't that the guy who preaches hatred against just about everything, gays and non-white people at the top of the list?" Sophia asked.

"Yeah," said Alexa. "Charming fellow. He's got a following on campus, disgusting as that sounds. I just love hate-mongers disguised as religious people. And I should know, considering I've got two for parents."

"Your parents buy into that crap?" Warren asked.

"Yeah. They would wish me a painful death and an eternity in hell if they knew I was bisexual," Alexa sighed. "And probably if they knew I had slept my way through Colorado Springs High School. Now you know why I went to school a thousand miles away. I don't even want to go home for Christmas."

"Sophia, remind me to call my parents tomorrow and tell them I love them, would you?" Elise asked.

"Your parents are a dream." Alexa said. "They know she's bisexual," she told the rest of the room, "and they don't care. 'We love you, dear, whatever makes you happy.' She brought me home for Thanksgiving, and her parents knew that we have been sleeping together, and they were just 'Nice to meet you, welcome, make yourself at home.' I'd give my left tit for parents like hers. Instead, I got the Holy Roller Kooks. It has left me pretty predisposed for despising 'Preacher' Watson and others of his misbegotten ilk."

The conversation lagged a bit after that, until Papa Bear lightened the mood by quoting from Monty Python skits. Warren, a PythonManiac himself, joined in until everyone was laughing again.

"Hey, I got an idea," said Heidi. "Let's play Truth or Dare!"

"Interesting," Warren said.

"Very," agreed Alexa.

"I'm game," said Tim. Everyone agreed.

"How down and dirty are we going to get this?" asked Caitlin.

"Very," grinned Heidi, "if I have anything to say about it. No holds barred. Well, not too many holds barred."

"Well, just kind of respect who you're giving the truth or dare to," said Warren. "We must protect Caitlin's virgin sensibilities, mustn't we?" he grinned at her.

"Ummm... well..." Caitlin blushed. "Let's just call them 'sensibilities'."

"I think we have a truth waiting to be told!" Warren said.

"Fine, War, you start." Heidi smiled at him.

"Great! Caitlin, truth or dare?"

"It's going to come out anyway. Go for the truth, Warren."

"When did you lose your virginity?"

She blushed crimson. "Thanksgiving night."

"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!" Alexa yelled.

"You're right, I didn't," Caitlin grinned at her. "So now you know."

"And look at ol' Papa Bear, grinning like the cat that ate the canary," teased Warren.

"Who, me?"

"Go around the room," Heidi said. "Your turn, Sophia."

"OK. Alexa, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"How many people have you had sex with?"

"Hmmm. About twenty-five guys, about half that many girls."

"JESUS!" said Heidi.

"What can I say, I like sex." Alexa grinned.

"My turn," said Papa Bear." Warren, ol' pal, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Adventurous, eh? OK, we'll start slow. I need you to sing something, and it has to be a song where your voice gets really high. I'll judge if it's high enough."

"Oh, that's easy." Warren belted out a rendition of "Big Girls Don't Cry" by the Four Seasons that had the room laughing and applauding before he was done. "High enough, big guy?"

"Damn straight! Tighten that underwear!" Papa Bear replied.

Caitlin giggled. "My turn. Tim, truth or dare?"

"I'll go with the truth."

"OK. Is there anyone in this room you would like to sleep with that you haven't?"

"Oooh, nasty. All right--Alexa." Heidi hit him. "Hey, I'm just answering the question!"

"My turn," Elise said. "Warren, truth or dare?"

"I did dare last time, I'll do truth this time."

"What was your most outrageous sexual experience?"

Warren grinned at her. "Clever, Elise. I know you know the answer to that question."

"Right. Now you get to tell everyone else," Elise grinned.

Warren sighed. "Fine. Fucking Sophia's best friend, while she was getting fucked by my best friend, in the same bed. Oh, and my best friend and her best friend are dating each other. And the partner-swap also evolved into the odd threesome. I suppose the single most outrageous thing was getting a blowjob from Sophia while my best friend was boinking her. Unless it was getting straddled by her best friend while she was sitting on my face."

"You are kidding," Caitlin said, open-mouthed.

"No he is not," grinned Sophia. "And you can all forget asking me that question, because the answer is the same."

"When I proposed this game, I didn't realize that some people in this room had such... interesting sex lives," quipped Heidi.

"All that and a bag of chips," agreed Sophia.

"My turn," Alexa said. "Tim, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Give a kiss, of at least twenty seconds, to someone in this room besides Heidi."

"You trying to get me in trouble?" Tim grinned at her.

"This game was your girlfriend's idea," Alexa pointed out.

"True," agreed Heidi. "Hey, it was."

"Fine," Tim grinned at her. He went over to Alexa and kissed her, long and deep. Warren kept time to twenty seconds. Tim broke away with a grin.

"Wow," Alexa gasped. "Heidi, do not let a kisser that good get loose!"

"Don't plan to!"

"Hey, it's my turn," said Tim. "Papa Bear?"

"Truth."

"When did you lose your virginity?"

Paul looked at him. "Do you know the answer to this question?"

"No."

Paul sighed. "That's right, I think only Warren knows. Caitlin doesn't even know." He took a deep breath. "I lost my virginity on Thanksgiving night."

Caitlin looked at him wide-eyed. "You did?"

"Yeah."

"Don't blame me," Alexa quipped. "Before he met you, Cait, I propositioned the big lug more than once." Everyone broke up at that.

"Was waiting for the right girl, is all," admitted Paul. Caitlin beamed at him.

"My turn," Heidi said. "Caitlin, truth or dare?"

"Oh, what the hell. Dare."

"You have to let someone in this room feel you up for twenty seconds. Under your shirt."

"Anyone?"

"Anyone."

"Fine, I pick Paul then." He grinned at her, and then did it. She blushed deeply again, and panted a little bit.

"Twenty seconds!' yelled Warren.

"Damn! That was too quick!" said Caitlin with a giggle.

"My turn," Warren said. "Alexa?"

"Truth."

"How many people in this room have you had sex with?"

"Three," she said with an impish grin.

"Three?" Warren said. "Who's the third?"

"Who's the second?" asked Heidi.

" I am the second," Warren told her. "I still don't know who the third is."

"I'll never tell," grinned Alexa.

"You'd better be picking dare every time you get called then," Warren teased her.

"My turn. Snugglebear?" said Sophia.

"Dare, Pookie."

She giggled. "You will hate me forever. You have to get on your knees and recite Romeo's lines from the balcony scene, with as much passion and conviction as you can muster... to Papa Bear."

Warren broke up laughing, and walked over and got off the bed and knelt in front of Papa Bear. "Hark, what light through yonder window breaks! It is the east, and Papa Bear is the sun." By the time he finished, the whole room was in stitches.

"Very creative, Soph," Papa Bear said.

"I like to think so. We've had sex dares, we needed a humor dare."

"You should be on stage with that, Warren," giggled Caitlin.

"My turn," said Paul. "OK. Alexa, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Who's the third person?"

"Oh, shit, I shouldn't have said truth. Oh damn. Paul, I can't answer that."

"Come on, Alexa!"

"I can't. I don't think the person wants it known."

"It's OK," said Caitlin quietly from behind Paul. "It was me." She was really blushing.

"HUH?" said Paul.

"Before I met you. It was an... experiment..." Her face was beet red and she was looking at her hands. "Just once... you know..."

"Oh. It's OK, you know," Papa Bear said. Caitlin smiled at him. "It's just that I thought she was going to say Tim!"

"Moi? I'm a monogamous kind of guy," said Tim.

"And don't you forget it, buster," quipped Heidi.

"My turn," said Caitlin. "Elise, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Fine. You must let a guy in this room feel you up under your shirt for twenty seconds."

"A guy, huh? You really know how to hurt a girl. All right, Warren, get your ass over here." He did, and slipped his hands under her shirt. She was quite flushed when he was done.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.