Dance of a Lifetime
Chapter 64: Multiple Explosions

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 64: Multiple Explosions - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

Sophia stayed with Warren all day Tuesday, and spent the night again. It wasn't easy. Warren alternated between being zonked out on the painkillers, and being cranky and insufferable. Sophia grinned and beared it, knowing that being stuck in bed and in pain was no picnic.

By the time Wednesday rolled around Warren was a bit more mobile, but not very. He was still a complete bear, and Sophia still stayed with him and took care of him. She went to her appointment with Mary in the late afternoon, and then went to the pizza place and got one for them for supper.

When she got back to Warren's floor, she saw him hobbling down the hall, back from the bathroom, without his crutch.

"Jesus, Warren, what are you doing? You should at least be using your crutch."

"Yes, Mother."

"Oh, cut it out. C'mere, let me take your hand."

"I'm FINE, dammit, Sophia! Get out of my way!" She just sighed and opened the door for him.

He settled back on the bed, and she doled out the pizza. They ate in silence.

After they were done, she sat next to him on the bed. "So, what do you want to do tonight?"

"Nothing. Nothing at all," he barked.

"Jesus Christ, Warren, do you know you're a bitch when you're hurt?" Sophia said.

"Of course I am! I'm cooped up, and I've been in pain for two days."

"Oh, is that why you took my head off at Mary's office on Monday?"

'Oh, you richly deserved that, Sophia. You took my head off, too, remember?"

They were really going at it now.

"Warren, I'm a girl, remember? You're supposed to cut me a little slack when I have PMS."

"PMS?" Warren snorted. "Come on, Sophia, I've known you for almost four years, and I have never heard you complain about PMS! What, did you just get it now all of a sudden?"

"NO, you asshole! It didn't used to bother me, because the pressure was off because I was GETTING LAID regularly!"

"IS THAT YOUR BIG FUCKING PROBLEM?"

"YES, IT IS, GODDAMMIT!!!"

"FINE! I CAN FIX THAT!" And with that, Warren grabbed her, pulled her on top of him, and kissed her, hard.

At first, she was surprised, then she relaxed and responded to his urgent, demanding kiss with an urgency of her own. Her sweater and bra were off in a flash, and his hands went to her breasts, as they continued their kiss. Then she felt his hands at the snap to her jeans. She lifted up to help him, and the jeans and her panties were in a heap besides the bed in no time. She reached for Warren's jeans. As she slipped them off of him, she felt his finger slide into her pussy. She couldn't believe how wet she was. She let out a low moan into his lips as he fingered her, still engaged in a hot, demanding kiss. Sophia reached down and grabbed his cock, as his fingers continued plowing into her pussy. Suddenly, he rolled her off of him, and climbed on top of her. She spread her legs, and he was at her entrance, and then suddenly, he was in, all the way, in one stroke.

"AAAAAHHGGGGGG!!!! OH GOD FUCK ME, WARREN! FUCK ME!" He rammed in and out of her with a wild urgency. He was over her, holding himself up with his arms, but she was having none of that. She reached up around his back and pulled him down, so that he ended up on his elbows practically on top of her, his shirt grinding into her tits. She wrapped her arms tightly around his back, and wrapped her legs around his hips, hanging on for dear life as he pumped in and out of her, hard and fast.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! OH GOD WARREN, HARDER! HARDER! FUCK! FUCK! OH FUCK I'M CUMMING!!!" Sophia was out of her mind, screaming at the top of her lungs, as she came, hard, all over his cock. A few more hard strokes and he was there, filling her pussy with his cum as he let out a roar.

He barely had the presence of mind to slip off of her so he didn't crush her when he collapsed.

It was quite a few minutes before Sophia spoke. "Oh. My. God. What got into you?"

"Blind lust, I do think," Warren laughed. "I don't think I have ever wanted it that bad in my life."

"I could tell," she smiled. "I think you almost wanted it as much as I did. Snugglebear, we need to fight more often." Warren cracked up at that. "So, what happened to holding off on the physical stuff until we sorted everything else out?"

"Oops. I did say that, didn't I? Ah well."

"Fuck it. I feel so much better, I can't tell you." She smiled at him. "Everything's going to work out, you know."

"I know. Listen, I know I'm a bear when I'm sick. I'm sorry."

"It's OK. You needed me, and you needed to let it out."

"I have my own problems, you know. Chief among them is a very, very bad case of claustrophobia."

"I never knew that. That's why you've been so bitchy. You've been stuck in this room for three days, you must feel like the walls are closing in."

"You got it. And I took it out on you. I am sorry."

"Hey. How many times have I taken my shit out on you? Come on. It's nice to be needed, instead of being needy. I learned a lot about myself the past couple of days, because you've been a right bastard, and I stayed, and I took it, because I knew you were hurt and needed me. It feels nice."

"It feels nice to be yelled at?"

"It feels nice that you felt you could. It feels nice that I understood, instead of getting wrapped up in my own anxieties. It even felt nice to have it out with you instead of going into a shell and panicking. And, I must say, fucking and making up felt very, very nice."

Warren cracked up. "That did feel nice, didn't it?"

"And how."

"Now that we have satiated our wild animal lust, I would dearly like to make love to you properly."

"I would like that very much myself."

They were lying on his bed, on their sides, facing one another. He reached up and started tracing her jawline with his finger, then moved up to her lips, and then down to her neck.

"Hmmmmm... oh, that feels good... still turns me on when you do that..." she smiled.

His other hand moved down and started lightly touching the outside of her breast. He worked his hands all over her face, neck, and breasts until she was softly sighing contentedly.

"I am complete putty in your hands, you know," she said.

"You just remember that." He brought both hands to her breasts, and started kissing her face and neck, little tiny kisses planted all over. Then he kissed down her neck, down her shoulders, until he got to her breasts.

He planted kisses all over her breasts, around the whole area of them, until he got to her nipples. He zeroed in on them, massaging them with his tongue, slowly and gently.

Suddenly, he pulled away. He sat up, and pulled off his shirt, which had never come off. She looked up at him, and realized something. She had seen it the past couple of nights, while he was dressing for bed, but hadn't really noticed it.

"Your pendant," she whispered, "You never took it off."

Warren didn't say anything in response, just smiled. "Flip over, Sophie. On your stomach."

She did so, but said, "What?"

"Trust me." He got up out of bed and walked over to his desk, withdrawing a bottle from it plus a few other things. He put the other things on the bed, out of Sophia's sight, but showed her the bottle.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.