Dance of a Lifetime - Cover

Dance of a Lifetime

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 62: Something Old, Something New

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 62: Something Old, Something New - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

"So, we're up to the point where you met Warren." Mary was saying. It was the beginning of their Friday session.

"Yeah. We were just friends." Sophia told her a bit about how their friendship developed.

"You seem to have let him in pretty quickly."

"I don't know if I let him in or he burrowed his way in," Sophia laughed. "For some reason, though, I trusted him almost immediately. You have to know him. There's something about him. Everybody that knows him trusts him, I found out later. "

"OK. When did you know you were starting to think of him as more than a friend?"

"I'm not sure. I was so fucked up then, I wasn't sure what I was thinking. I think I started to feel that way long before I admitted it to myself."

"Do you know why your feelings for him developed?"

"It started because of the way he treated me. I had never been treated like that, not even from people that claimed to love me. Now, with some people--like my Mother--it was because I didn't give them the chance to treat me well. But, comparing Warren to every boyfriend I had ever had at that point, he treated me miles better. I think that was the beginning. He just made me feel... loved. I hadn't felt loved in a long time."

"I think that was the first inkling, but I wasn't admitting it to myself yet. What happened after that was that I got to know him better and better. Everything I saw, I liked, you know?"

They talked a little about how their relationship had developed, and what the first three-plus years were like.

"It sounds almost idyllic, Sophia," Mary commented.

"Yeah, it was."

"OK, so you have this wonderful relationship with this wonderful guy. You come out here, and in three weeks, you end it."

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"I don't know."

"What was going through your mind?"

"Lots of things. First of all, there was another guy." She explained about Eduardo.

"But that wasn't enough to break you guys up, was it? It shouldn't have been."

"No. Although I think I tried to convince myself that it was. I hadn't seen Warren almost at all in three weeks. We got here, and his nose got buried in a textbook. He had a hard time adjusting to his workload."

"And you didn't take that well."

"No I didn't."

"Did you believe him, that he had that much work?"

"That's a good question. You have to understand, Warren is incredibly gifted academically. He graduated third in his high school class, from a very tough school, and still made time for me, and for our ice dancing, and he worked every year except Senior, because that's when our ice dancing really took off. He juggled everything masterfully, for the three and a half school years I knew him. To see him overwhelmed by schoolwork was a very new experience."

"And you got suspicious that there was more to it."

"Maybe I did. Subconsciously, I think I did. My brain knew that Warren is as honest as the day is long, and wouldn't hurt me if his life depended on it. I don't know. Something inside me just... panicked."

"And Eduardo was coming on strong."

"Real strong. Sending me love notes, romancing me, grabbing me in the hall outside class. Plus I had girls on my floor telling me I was nuts for staying with a high school boyfriend in college, that I should be living it up. It was too much."

"So you broke up with him. Did that ever feel right?"

Sophia thought. "No. It never did. It felt necessary." She turned her head, and gazed out the window. "But I still don't know why it felt necessary."


Warren called Sophia up on Saturday afternoon and asked her on a real, honest-to-goodness date. She eagerly accepted. They went to a movie and for some Chinese food afterwards, and had a great time. He even kissed her goodnight. She told him that Mary had asked him to come to their next session on Monday, and he agreed.

Sunday, Warren went to her door early in the morning. "You ready to skate?"

"You betcha!"

"Hey, can I come watch?" Elise asked.

"Sure!' Sophia said. "As long as you realize I'm way out of shape and we're not very good at the moment."

Elsie laughed. "I'll cut you some slack."

"You won't be the only spectator there. I wanted a chance to talk to you about this, Soph. Papa Bear and Caitlin wanted to come."

"Cool."

Warren took a deep breath. "And Alexa. I actually asked her to come. She's going to help us out with something."

"Alexa's the main one you've been sleeping with, right?" Sophia asked him.

"Yeah. But, first and foremost, she's a friend. She's known about you all along, you know. And she comes watch me skate a lot--she likes to watch. And she's really looking forward to watching us skate together."

"OK. Fine. I can handle this."

When the three of them got to the rink, Papa Bear, Caitlin, and Alexa were already there.

"Hi Kids!" Warren yelled as he and Sophia stepped onto the ice. Sophia looked at them--Alexa, really--a bit warily. Elise went around and sat with them, introducing herself.

Warren skated over to the boards, and put the boombox they used for their music in front of Alexa. "Got the camera, Lex?"

"Sure do."

"Camera?" Sophia asked.

"Alexa's got a digital camera."

Alexa smiled at her. "Warren and I talked about this. We've got a plan, and I'm going to use this digital camera to get the internet vultures off of your back."

"All will be revealed, I promise," Warren told her.

"OK."

"Now. Sinatra?" Warren asked her.

"Sure. Let's see how much we remember."

Alexa cued up the music for them, and they went through it a couple of times, isolating certain parts, and working on moves. It wasn't going particularly well.

"No!" Sophia yelled. "Not like that. Closer here, and then the turn. You're too far away."

A few minutes later: "No, Warren, get in here! This is a tight hold, don't you remember?"

"I guess not."

They did a few more moves. "Warren, your arm is supposed to be around my waist from the back. Close into me."

A few more moves. Sophia abruptly skated away from Warren. "Dammit, Warren, this is not going to work!"

"What isn't going to work?"

"You're afraid to get close to me! You keep messing up the choreography by pulling away from me!"

"Sophia, we haven't done this choreography in three months. I'm just forgetting."

"Since when do I have a better memory than you do?"

"Better memory for dance steps? Since forever!" He turned to their four spectators, who were watching with increasing dismay. "I remember everything else in life better than she does, except choreography. Apparently, I have a better memory about her having a better memory for choreography." He grinned at his friends, and then grinned at Sophia. He succeeded in breaking the tension.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.