Dance of a Lifetime - Cover

Dance of a Lifetime

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 59: Downbound Train

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 59: Downbound Train - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

After she got off the phone with Jessie, Sophia decided to call Kate.

"What do you mean, you and Dave still haven't done it?"

"We still haven't done it. It's driving me nuts. We can never get alone."

"It's too bad Labor Day weekend didn't work out, that was perfect."

"Yeah, it would have been, if poor Dave hadn't been deathly ill. But, now, we're never alone. We don't even mess around much anymore, because someone's always here. Usually Dad. I think he suspects something, and is doing everything he can to head it off at the pass."

"What about my room?"

"Dad declared that off-limits."

"And he won't let you shut the door to your room if Dave is there."

"You got it."

"Kate, if you can hold out until Christmas, we'll work out something. I promise."

"That would be nice. I want him so bad I can taste it."

"How's he handling this?"

"Much better than I am, believe it or not. "

"Really. That's different," Sophia giggled. "How's your relationship holding up under the strain?"

"Perfect, actually. Is yours fixed yet?"

"Don't go there, Kate, OK? I just heard about it from Jessie."

"All right. You know how I feel."


Sophia read for a while, then went down to get supper. After supper, she went back to her room, but she was bored, and upset after the phone call from Jess. Elise had gone home for the weekend, so she was alone. She decided to find a party.


Elise got back to her room about 2pm on Sunday. She walked in, and found Sophia still asleep. Completely naked.

She went over to shake her. "Soph? Sophie? It's two o'clock in the afternoon."

Sophie stirred. "Urp. Ohhhhhhhhh. Elise?"

"Yeah, it's me. Are you OK?"

"I'm not sure."

"What happened?"

"Jack Daniels. Lots of it. Oh God I feel horrible."

"I'll bet. "

"Went to a party last night, intent on drowning my sorrows. Uggh. I think I drank enough to drown twenty peoples' sorrows."

"Uh-huh. Do you know why you don't have a stitch of clothing on?"

Sophia looked down. "Oh shit," She blushed bright red.

Elise laughed. "Don't worry. I won't attack you."

"Thanks," Sophia said dryly. She reached between her legs. "Oh shit. I do believe I got laid last night."

"Who?"

"I have no idea. I don't remember much from last night."

"Jesus Christ, Sophia!"

"Hey, the way my life is, the less I remember, the better off I am. Wonder if I enjoyed myself."

"Sophia, you are a complete mess, you know that?"

"Yup. Get me some clothes, willya? And stop ogling."

"Can't help but ogle, kid. It's a damn shame you're straight."

Sophia giggled. "Sorry." Elise handed her some clothes. "Thanks."

"Sophia, what are you going to do?'

"What?"

"About Warren."

Sophia glared at Elise. "What I'm going to do is murder the next person that asks me what I'm going to do about Warren, OK?"

"Sorry."

"One of the reasons I went out and got shitfaced last night is the tongue-lashing I got over the phone from Jessie."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.