Dance of a Lifetime
Chapter 57: Happy?

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 57: Happy? - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

It was a month after Warren's first encounter with Alexa, just before Halloween, and she had kept her word.

It had been a whirlwind. Four different girls, besides Alexa, and all had left raving. Warren had thought about that. He supposed he should be getting a big head by now. He wasn't. He was glad about that. He enjoyed it. He liked to see the lady he was in bed with satisfied. It wasn't any big gift, it wasn't any secret. It was just caring that his partner enjoyed herself. Apparently, from some of the stories that he was hearing, he was in the minority. But, it really was important to him. He knew why, too. Alexa had asked him that.

"Warren, you know I've told you that most guys don't put so much emphasis on a girl's pleasure. Why do you?"

"Different reasons. It's a combination. First, I'm that kind of guy, anyway, I suppose. Second, I had a good teacher." He smiled at that.

"Sophia?"

"Sophia. Third, when you spend the first three-plus years of your sexual life making love, exclusively with one brief exception, to someone you are totally in love with, it becomes important."

"You were so in love with her, her pleasure was important to you."

"Right. And, the fourth reason, is that I got lucky the first time."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, Sophia had had five different partners, over two years, before me. And, on our first night together, I gave her her very first non-self-induced orgasm. In fact, I gave her her first three that night. And it was completely out of instinct, I had little idea what I was doing, I just guessed right. But the look on her face, after the first one? I will never forget that. It's stayed with me."

Alexa sat for a minute, looking at Warren. "I understand, now. I think it's a wonderful thing. She gave you a great gift, you know." She sighed. "But, whenever you talk about her, your eyes get grey. Did you know that?"

Warren laughed. "My eyes are hazel. They change color according to my mood."

"I figured that. My little sister has hazel eyes. They don't get grey much, though. Only when she's in a lot of pain." She took a deep breath. "Warren, I suppose I thought that, if I got you a lot of girls, you'd forget about Sophia. But that's not going to happen, is it?"

"No."

"I guess I was also hoping that one of them would sweep you off your feet."

"Sorry. Hey, if you didn't do it..." They both laughed. "But, you need to know this. It has made things better. I'm not over Sophia, no, but at least I'm not sitting in my room every night staring at the walls. I go out. I have fun. I go to bed and have fun. Alexa, it is fun, especially with you, and it's been a great help. Getting me over Sophia is out of the question. Keeping me from feeling sorry for myself has been accomplishment enough, believe me. Thank you."

"You're welcome, and I'm glad of that."

"I need to get to the rink."

"I'll come watch." She often did.

When they got to the rink, and Warren had changed into his practice clothes and skates, and was warming up on the ice, Alexa stood by the boards.

"Warren?"

"Hm?"

"Why do you still come and practice, twice a week, by yourself?"

"It's good exercise. The ice time is paid for."

"Would you ever skate with anyone else?"

"No."

"So, you're still hoping, aren't you?"

"I suppose. This is her ice time, too. I guess I always hope she'll show up. Meantime, it is good exercise. And I like to skate, as long as it's by myself. Too bad there's not a singles ice dance."

"What about regular singles skating?"

Warren laughed. "You obviously have never seen my feeble attempts at jumping!"

Alexa grinned at that. "How long has it been since you skated with Sophia?"

"A while. We did both times during orientation week, and during the first week of class. The next couple of weeks, we didn't, because I was so busy. Then she dumped me."

"You hardly saw her at all those first three weeks of class before she dumped you, right?"

"Right. I was rather unprepared for my workload. I thought I went to a tough high school. In fact, I did go to a tough high school. I think I overreached, though, when I planned my classes for this semester. And it hit me like a ton of bricks."

"And Sophia didn't handle it well."

"What do you think? She's not here, right?"

"Did you explain it to her?"

"I tried."

Alexa thought for a minute. She knew she was about to push the envelope, here, but she felt she needed to. "Warren, did you study a lot in high school?"

"Oh, yeah."

"How did Sophia handle it then?"

"A lot better. Of course, I studied at her house more than I studied anywhere else."

"Warren, why couldn't you do that here?"

"Huh?"

"Study together. It might have helped."

"Well, we both had roommates. She had her own room at home. Senior year, after her stepfather and stepsister moved in, she moved into the basement. We had all the privacy in the world. I practically moved in."

"You could have found a way around that. We're talking about studying, not sex. There are other places. Besides which, Tim is hardly ever in your room."

"True. I don't know, I guess. I just got overwhelmed with the workload, and didn't handle it well. I needed a while to ramp up my time management. It's better now."

"Warren," she took a deep breath. "I need to say this. Your breakup with Sophia was not all her fault."

"I suppose you're right. Although breaking up, after all the time we were together, was an extreme overreaction"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.