Dance of a Lifetime - Cover

Dance of a Lifetime

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 56: Moving On

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 56: Moving On - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

Warren went out on that date with Alexa, and enjoyed himself. The next Friday night, they did it again. Afterwards, they ended up in Alexa's room-she had a single-just talking, and listening to music, sitting next to each other on Alexa's couch.

Until Alexa asked him a question.

"Warren, do you believe in casual sex?"

He sputtered on his coke. "Excuse me???"

"Have you ever had sex with a friend, just as friends?"

"Once." He explained about Jessie. To his surprise, Alexa didn't seem shocked. "Other than that, no. Just Sophia."

"Nothing before her?"

Warren laughed. "Sophia took my virginity."

"Ah. I've never been in love with anyone, not like that, but I've had lots of sex. It was very casual in the crowd I ran around with."

"Ah. Nope, never done that. Of course, since I've sworn off emotional entanglements to people not named Sophia, at least for now, casual encounters are the only way I'm gonna get any."

Alexa laughed, "Warren, are you horny?"

Warren got a rueful expression on his face. "Let's see. I went from, on average, three times a week, to not getting any for about a month. What do you think?"

Alexa was still grinning at him. "I think you're horny. Good." She got up off the couch, and sat down on his lap. "Warren, I want you to fuck me."

"You're serious."

"You bet your ass. No big romance, no emotional entanglements, just two good friends rutting like rabbits. I'm on the pill, and I know I'm clean, so no worries. Warren, don't I turn you on?"

He thought about that one. Alexa was damn good looking. More in a "cute" way, but great nonetheless. She was fairly petite, about 5'4", had light brown curly hair, and brown eyes with a devious little twinkle in them that reminded Warren of Jessie. She wasn't buxom, but her B-cup breasts were pert and firm.

"Yeah, Alexa, you do turn me on."

"Good." With that, she kissed him, long and deep. He responded to the kiss, and she broke it. Getting off of his lap and the couch, she walked over to the bed. He didn't follow. He sat on the couch, looking at her, obviously deep in thought.

"Warren," she said, "It's not disloyalty if she dumped you, you know."

"I know," Warren smiled at her. He got up and joined her on the bed. "You'll have to forgive me for being... I don't know..."

Alexa smiled back. "I do. It's OK." She reached up and kissed him, lightly at first, and then deeper and harder. He leaned back, and toppled over on the bed, her in his arms, not breaking the kiss.

"Aggressive, Alex?" Warren asked with a smile.

"I've been known to be," she said as she hovered over him. He reached up and started unbuttoning her blouse. "Oh, and I am aggressive?"

"Well..." He had her blouse completely unbuttoned, and she shrugged out of it. He reached towards her bra.

"Clasps on the front, Warren." He undid it, and gently touched her breasts with either hand.

"Oooooh, Warren," Alexa groaned, as he rubbed her breasts with his hands. She was sitting up, straddling his lap. "Oh, nice hands..."

"You haven't seen nuthin' yet."

"Oh, goody." He massaged her breasts, tweaking a nipple with a thumb every so often. Then he withdrew his hands and slipped them behind her back.

"Come here," he said, pulling her forward and down. She ended up sitting on his stomach, but leaning over. He took one of her breasts in his mouth.

"Oooooh..." she moaned, as he teased her nipples with his tongue. This went on for a bit, with her breathing getting more ragged.

"W... Warren... are you always... mmmmm... this much into foreplay?"

"Yes," he said, and then reattached to her breast.

"Wow." She enjoyed his attention, and then realized his hands were going for the snaps on her jeans. She lifted off of him long enough to slip her jeans and panties off. She sat back down, expecting him to continue on her breasts, but he had other ideas.

"Lift up," he said. She did, questioningly, and he scooted down, so that his mouth was underneath her pussy. He then pulled her back down on top of him.

"What? Warren? Oh!" she cried, as his tongue made contact with her pussy. "Oh my God!" He worked his tongue up and down her labia, and then worked in deeper, making contact with her opening.

"My GOD Warren!" He traced around her lips, and then made contact with her clit. "WOW!" was all she said, as he teased and poked her clit with his tongue. It didn't take long before she stiffened on top of him in her orgasm.

"Jesus Christ, Warren, if I had known you were that handy with your tongue, I would have jumped your bones after our date last week!"

"Enjoy yourself?"

"You betcha." She climbed off of him, and went to undo his jeans. He took his own shirt off, and helped her scoot his pants down. "Niiiice," she breathed, and then bent over and engulfed him in her mouth.

"Hmmmmm..." Warren said. "That's not a bad tongue you got, either." She slid up and down the length of his cock with her lips, and then engulfed him, deep-throating him. She started sliding up and down the length, taking him all the way deep with each stroke, and holding him there deep in her throat. As he started gasping, and she could tell he was close, on the next stroke, she got him deep in her throat-and started humming.

He yelped, and then said, "OH FUCK! CUMMMMINNNNGGG!" to give her a chance to disengage, but she didn't. He came prodigiously, as she swallowed every drop. After he was done, she cleaned him off, and then scooted herself up so that her face was near his. She waited for him to open his eyes. When he did, still panting, he saw her grinning at him.

"Holy Shit! Where did you learn that little trick?"

"Practice, practice, practice." She giggled. She looked down at his softening dick. "How are your recuperative powers?"

"Not bad, usually, although after that I'm not going to make any promises." She giggled at him. "They are, however, usually better if I find something to occupy myself."

"Like what?"

"Like this." He gently pushed her over, so she was lying flat, and reached his hand down between her legs. He ran his fingers up and down her lips for a bit. Satisfied she was wet enough, he gently slipped two fingers in. "OOOF!" she said, as he slowly slid his two fingers in and out. He repositioned himself a bit, so he could get his other hand down there. He used the other hand to tease around her clit, while the first hand steadily moved the two fingers in and out. She bucked toward him a bit, trying to get him to make contact with her clit, but he wanted to tease her a bit. Her face flushed, and her breasts heaved as her breathing increased. Then, he made direct contact with her clit, while the fingers in her curved upward and hit her g-spot.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.