Dance of a Lifetime - Cover

Dance of a Lifetime

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 45: Changes In The Family

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 45: Changes In The Family - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

Right after they got back, Sophia was waiting for Warren to come to her house so they could go to the ice rink. He had gotten his license right after they had gotten back. "Finally, I'm not the only child around here," he quipped.

They got to the rink and they were putting their skates on. June was there, waiting for them.

"Guys, I've got an idea. I want to scrap the Sinatra program." Warren said.

"Huh?" Sophia asked. "It's half way choreographed!"

"Yeah, I know, and if you don't want to, we won't. But I really like the big band free we're doing for the Junior series, and I thought I wanted to do something similar for the Senior Free we're doing at nationals. So, I made a couple cuts, all Glenn Miller, and I really like it. No slow stuff, just mid-tempo and fast."

"What cuts?"

"String of Pearls and Little Brown Jug."

"Got it?" Warren nodded at her. "Put it in."

They got on the ice, and Warren popped the CD of the cuts he had made into the CD player. As was their habit, they played it a couple of times, just skating around together on the ice, and playing with a few basic ideas.

"You're right," Sophia agreed, "I like this better. June?"

"I agree. That's a killer cut, Warren."

"And just think," Sophia said mischievously, "I'll be shaking my grove thang to the end of Little Brown Jug. Jess oughtta like that."

Warren laughed. "You just keep your costume on, Pookie."

"Whassamatter, lover boy, you don't want to naked ice dance in front of 15 thousand paying customers and a nationwide TV audience at Nationals?"

"Actually, I'd love to, but we'd lose a couple tenths on the presentation mark when the judges find out that you can't properly point your tits like you do your toes."

"Lessee-ice dancing nude in front of thousands with my sweetie in a cold ice rink. I guarantee my tits would be pointed."

"Yeah, but can you make them bounce and jiggle in unison?" She just hit him that time.

They walked into Sophia's house, and found Dan, her mother's boyfriend, there, along with a girl a couple years younger than Sophia.

"I'm glad you're home," Ellen said. "Hi Warren. Sophia, we figured it was time you two finally met. This is Dan's daughter, Katherine."

"Hi, Sophia, I've heard so much about you."

"Me, too," Sophia smiled warmly. "This is Warren, my sweetie."

"Hi, Warren. I've heard a lot about you, too."

"My reputation precedes me," Warren grinned.

"How was skating?" Ellen asked.

"Great, considering I had to put up with yet another brainstorm from Christopher Dean over here. Scrap the partially choreographed free dance, I've got a better idea. And, since it was him, it was a better idea, because he's always right, infuriating as that is." Sophia was grinning the whole time.

"Hey, what can I say. I've got Glenn Miller on the brain. And that music will lend itself to a killer ending."

"Let's go out into the living room," Ellen suggested.

"This seems like a family thing. You want I should get lost?" Warren whispered in Ellen's ear.

"Of course not, Warren, you are family," she smiled at him.

"I saw you guys on TV this winter at Nationals. I'm a figure skating freak, you know," Katherine confessed. "I was watching it with a couple of friends and got all goofy 'Hey, that's my Dad's girlfriend's daughter! Wow!'"

Everyone laughed. "The funny thing is," Warren told her, "they almost never show juniors on TV, and nobody told us they were showing us. We're watching what we thought was going to be the Senior free dance, and there we were. We got as goofy as you did."

"It's a good thing my sweetie here has a compulsion about videotaping all televised figure skating, or we might have missed getting it on tape," Sophie said.

Katherine giggled. "I've been looking forward to meeting you guys. I've met Eric and Tara, but kept missing you."

"My impossible schedule," Sophia laughed. "Our coach keeps begging us to train more, and we keep telling her, not until they come up with the thirty hour day. So, Katherine, how old are you again?"

"I turned fourteen in January. Oh, and call me Kate, everyone else does."

"January? What date?" Sophia asked.

"The fourteenth."

"Cool. Exactly three days after Warren's."

"We Capricorns have to stick together," Warren grinned.

"How old are you?" Kate asked. "I don't remember if Dad ever told me that."

"I turned seventeen in May. Baby-face, here, turned sixteen in January. I'm a cradle-robber, you see," she said to Kate's laughter.

"I'm going to be a freshman this fall-I take it you're going to be a senior?" Sophia nodded. "And Warren's going to be a junior?"

"No, Warren's going to be a senior."

"So, he's almost exactly two years older than I am but he's three grades ahead of me?"

"I started school a year early," Warren told her.

"Y'see, Kate," Sophia told her, "if you stick around long enough, you will find out, that when God was passing out brains, Warren kept sneaking back into line and got seconds. And thirds. And fourths." Kate giggled, while Warren hit Sophia with a pillow.

"You guys go to Oceanview, too?"

"I do. Warren goes to St. Mike's."

"Aaah. A preppy."

"Yup."

"Well," Ellen interjected, "there was a reason we wanted to make sure you guys met as soon as possible, because you're going to be seeing a lot more of each other." She smiled at Dan. "We're getting married."

"WHAT?" Sophie jumped up and wrapped her mother in a bear hug. "Mom, that's fantastic!" She walked over to Dan, and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Welcome to the crazy family, Dan."

"Congratulations, you guys," Warren echoed.

Then everyone noticed that Kate was not sharing in the enthusiasm. "Married?" she said hesitantly.

"Are you all right, honey?" Dan asked.

"I don't know."

"I thought you liked Ellen."

"I love Ellen, I really do. But married? I mean... I'm happy for you guys... I do want you to be happy, Dad... but... I..." she faltered.

Sophie looked at Kate. "Your mom left when you were five, and you don't see her much, right?"

"Yeah. She's whacko. I prefer to avoid her if at all possible."

"So," Sophia continued, "For nine years, it's been You and Dad Against The World, right?"

Kate relaxed and smiled. "Yeah. Yeah, that's it. I am happy for you guys, but this is a huge change."

"Sophia, you're an insightful young lady," Dan supplied.

"I keep telling her she should go into psychology instead of meteorology," Warren said.

"Ah, I'm gonna combine the two and become The Weather Shrink. I'll have my own radio show. 'You need to explore your inner child, so I suggest you go run barefoot through the park tomorrow, when it will be 75 degrees and sunny with a light breeze from the northwest.'" Everyone cracked up at that.

Kate smiled. "I'll be fine. Congratulations, guys. I just need to adjust." She thought for a minute. "When?"

"ASAP. Before the summer is out. Small ceremony, just you kids," Ellen offered.

"That's fast. Where are we going to live?" Kate asked.

"Here," Ellen smiled. "Plenty of room."

"Can I ask a selfish question?" Kate asked.

"Sure," Dan said.

"Is there a room for me? I'm used to having my own room."

"We don't, at the moment, have an extra room. We thought about putting you in with Tara, but she's eight and that wouldn't be fair to you. We also thought about putting you in with Sophia-her room is huge-but that probably wouldn't work, either, because Sophia needs her privacy."

"Uh-huh," Kate said with a huge grin, looking back and forth at Sophia and Warren.

"So, this is what we came up with. We have a basement, that we started finishing part of, and never finished."

"Yeah," interjected Sophia, "there's a room down there, and it's huge, but there's nothing in it."

"It needs a finished ceiling, and a few other touches. We were going to make it into a playroom, but we never did. But it's heated, there's electricity in there, we just have to touch it up. It even has its own entrance from the outside. It would make a terrific bachelorette pad."

"I've got some guys that are going to come help," Dan said. "We're going to fix it all up."

"However," Ellen looked at Kate, "Sophia gets first dibs on that room."

"That's fair. She's got a boyfriend, she needs a bachelorette pad more than I do," Kate smiled.

"I was hoping you'd say that." Sophia smiled.

"You're old enough," Ellen said, "and I know what's going on. The house is going to be a lot more crowded now. You need your privacy. Nobody will bother you down there. I expect Warren will practically move in, now." Everyone cracked up at that.

"And, you, Kate, will get Sophie's room," Ellen said.

"You'll love it," Sophia said.

"Can I see?"

"Sure. C'mon, Warren, let's show the kid the make-out pad we're bequeathing to her."

Kate loved the room-"it's huge!"-and seemed to be a lot more at ease, now that the living arrangements were coming together.

"It will be weird, though. From two people in a house to six will be a big adjustment."

"Luckily, it's a big house," Sophia laughed. "And it's six-and-a-half, because Warren's here a lot."

Warren was reading a book. "I even have half my book collection here, because I read more here than I do in my own house. This one's Sophie's, though."

"I must admit, I do enjoy the thought of having a big sister. I don't have a sister, I don't have a mother, I just have Dad. And there's certain things a girl can't ask her Dad."

"About what?" Sophia asked.

"About... well... you know." She blushed and glanced at Warren.

Warren picked up on it. "You ladies want me to make myself scarce?" he grinned.

"No," Kate smiled. "I don't want to intrude."

"First of all," Sophia said, "it is not intruding, and Warren is never upset if I send him away to have girl talk, and he will leave now if we want him to. Second, though, you have to understand that you don't have to send Warren away. He's not like most guys, he has more female friends than male friends, and he gets involved in more girl talk than most girls. Plus, he's a great listener, offers great advice, and will never make fun of you or say that a question you ask is silly."

"OK. I suppose I have to get used to him." Kate smiled at Warren, then turned back to Sophia. "You guys... you know... do it?"

Sophia smiled. "Every chance we get."

"What does your mother say."

"'Change your own sheets, dear, '" Warren cracked up, as Kate looked at Sophia in amazement. "She's known all along."

"And she doesn't mind?"

"Nope."

"Wow," Kate said. "I think if I was having sex, my Dad would kill me."

"I am not you, trust me. I have a little bit of a past." She outlined most of it for Kate.

"Wow. And you're so healthy now, or so it seems."

"It's real. I have changed a whole hell of a lot since I was your age."

"And I take it, after all that, your Mom figured that having sex with a guy that really loved you was no big deal?"

"Exactly. Plus, she loves Warren to death, that makes a difference."

"So you guys weren't virgins when you hooked up?"

" I was not a virgin," Sophia offered.

Kate looked at Warren. "You were?"

"Guilty as charged," Warren quipped. "Pookie over there was my first. And, oh, what a first it was."

"I seduced him," Sophia said with a gleam in her eye. "He didn't know what hit him."

"True, all true." Warren agreed.

Kate looked back and forth between them, wide-eyed. Sophia added, "There's a lesson for you, Kate. When you really figure out what you want, grab it. And don't let it go. Even if it squirms."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.