Dance of a Lifetime - Cover

Dance of a Lifetime

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 43: Oh What A Beautiful Morning

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 43: Oh What A Beautiful Morning - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

Warren and Sophia got out of bed and threw some clothes on. The pot of tea they had neglected on the table was ice cold right now, so Sophia dumped it and brewed another one. They curled up on the couch, he with his Dostoevsky, and she with the latest Danielle Steele.

However, the exertions of the morning combined with Warren's lack of sleep to being with, quickly caught up to them, and they fell asleep. For July, it was fairly cold, and they had a thin blanket covering their legs, as Sophia was wearing a skirt and Warren shorts. Warren was half on his back and half on his side, as was Sophia, her back to his front, her head nuzzled right under his chin, his arms around her waist.

Which is how they were when Jessie and Jason arrived back. Jess entered first, with Jay behind her, prattling about something, but Jess saw them sleeping and turned to Jay and shushed him. Jay looked around Jessie and saw Warren and Sophia.

"Oh, look at the cuddlebirds," Jason teased.

"They look so peaceful," Jessie pointed out.

"This is a shot that should not go to waste." Jason reached into the bag he had brought with him and took out his camera, and took a photo of the romantic scene.

"I hope Warren's OK." Jason said.

"Well, it at least looks like the two of them are OK, which is a good sign." Jesse said. She walked over to the dining room table to put something down on it, and stifled her laugh as not to wake them up. "Yeah, they're fine. Come here." Jason did. Jessie pointed to a telltale puddle on the dining room table.

Jason stifled his own laughter. "I guess they're OK if they were so turned on they couldn't make it to the bedroom."

"Come on, help me with this stuff, and I'll grab a washcloth." Jason helped her put their groceries away, and Jessie wiped down the table. Jason had gone back to where Warren and Sophia were sleeping.

"Jess, come here." She did. Jay pointed at Sophia and Warren. "Notice a little movement in the hand area?"

Jessie looked, and had to bite down on her hand to keep from laughing. Warren's right hand had slipped up from Sophia's waist and had firmly attached itself to her left breast.

"Are they still asleep?" Jessie asked.

"Definitely". Jason said. He grabbed his camera and snapped another shot, to Jessie's delight. He put the camera down, as Jessie sat in the other couch, across from Warren and Sophia.

"Jay, look at this." Jessie whispered. "She's definitely breathing heavy."

"Yeah, she is, isn't she."

"He's making her horny in her sleep."

Just then Sophia's mouth opened, in a little 'O', as her breath got just a little ragged and gasping. She was still sound asleep.

"This is perfect," Crash said, as he snapped one last picture of them. "Hmmm. End of the roll. I can't wait to get these developed, and show them."

"That Walgreen's we saw in town has 1 hour developing."

Crash looked at Jess, then at his watch, then at Jess. Then he grabbed the car keys, and said, "Be back about four!" and ran out with the roll of film in his hand.

Jessie laughed, turned on the TV at low volume, grabbed a cup of tea from the pot, and sat down in the other couch.

An hour later, Sophia stirred. She didn't quite open her eyes, but she was half awake, and her first sensation was a delicious pressure on her breast. "MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm" she hummed, as she put her own hand on top of Warren's as he kneaded her breast in his sleep.

Then she heard soft giggling across from her. Her eyes fluttered open. "Hi, Jess," she said with a smile.

"Hi, yourself. Enjoying yourself?"

"Hmmmmmmmm... yup."

"He's been doing that for an hour, in his sleep. It's been fascinating to watch."

"Ah, that explains the river running down my legs."

"I think it's leaking onto my legs," she heard from above her.

"Hiya, handsome," she looked up and said to Warren.

"Hi, beautiful," He looked over. "Hiya, She-Devil. Where's the Crashmeister?"

"Had to run an errand so he went back into town."

"Aah." Sophia flipped herself over so that she was facing him, and wrapped him up in a long kiss.

"Gag, gag, gag," Jessie joked. "Can't you guys wait until you get into the bedroom? Shit, I already had to clean up the dining room table after you guys."

"Oops," Sophia blushed.

"The dining room table? Cheez," Jess said. "Crash surmised that you guys somehow were so hot you couldn't make it to the bedroom."

"That's actually true." Sophia recounted the events of the day.

"That is so totally you two I can't believe it," Jessie stated. "Sounds very hot, in a Warren-and-Sophia kind of way."

Sophia cracked up. "It was memorable."

Jessie looked at Warren. "Warren, you OK?"

"Fine, Jess. Really."

"You seem a little withdrawn. Towards me."

Warren smiled at her. "No, Jess. I am fine. Better than fine. I'm just not totally awake yet."

Jess laughed. "Good. I was afraid you were still feeling awkward, and towards me. I thought I was going to have to beat it out of you. I have the deep seated need to mercilessly ride your Prep Boy ass with my witty repartee, and if you were going to start getting all pissy on me, I was going to have to deck you."

"What, the claws weren't enough? I think one or both of you ladies is going to have to put salve on my back." Jess and Sophie both cracked up. "No, Jess, I am fine. Really. First I got your Miss Sensible routine outside this morning, then Pookie and I had a talk about it."

"Plus she danced nude with you and let herself be put up wet and rode hard on the table, just to seal the deal."

Warren laughed. "There is that."

Just then Crash came crashing in. "Evening, ladies and Warren."

"Get em?" asked Jess.

"Yup." He withdrew an envelope.

"Whatcha got?" Sophie asked?

"Pictures." Jess smiled. "Jay finished a roll, so he took 'em to be developed. Here." Jessie started handing the pictures one by one to Sophia and Warren. "Those are your copies, Jay got two sets."

The first bunch of pictures were leafed through. There were some mundane vacation-type ones, and some funny ones, like one of Warren holding a fish, a hilarious one of Warren and Jessie making dinner, and one that Warren took of Jason and Jessie dancing-well, attempting to dance-that had them all in stitches.

And, of course, there was the obligatory Jay-feeds-Jess-grapes picture.

And then they came to the last three in the roll.

"These were taken this afternoon. This is what you guys looked like when we walked in the door," Jessie said.

"Aw, how sweet," said Sophia.

"And this is a little while later," Jess said with the second picture, "after Warren let his fingers do the walking." Sophia burst out laughing, as Warren blushed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.