Dance of a Lifetime - Cover

Dance of a Lifetime

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 39: Dancing and Dating

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 39: Dancing and Dating - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

"Hey, Sophia, I forgot to tell you," Warren began.

"What, honey?"

They were curled up in bed. They had finished their lovemaking, and were just cuddling. Jessie and Crash, desperate for an empty house, were downstairs on the couch, so Warren and Sophia were still upstairs, giving them privacy.

"Murray Stevens called me."

"Murray Stevens?"

"He's with the USFSA. He's a judge; in fact, he was on the panel at Nationals. He also does work with the ISU, specifically with the Grand Prix series."

"Oh. Why did he call?"

"He wants us to do the Junior Grand Prix series next year. I have to call him back tomorrow, I told him I'd talk to you. We'd be entered in two competitions, between September and November. If we get enough points, the Series Final is in December, in Toronto. And there's prize money."

"Did you tell him we plan to test up to seniors?"

"Doesn't make a difference. ISU Junior is different that USFSA Junior. Internationally, you can compete as a junior if you've never medaled at Senior Worlds, and if you're under a certain age-nineteen, I think. We can do the Junior Grand Prix and still compete as Seniors at Nationals."

Sophie smiled at him. "Let's do it!"

"Now, we need to be sure. We'll have to travel, and it could be as far away as China or Ukraine, at the beginning of our senior year."

"We can do it. We're good, remember?"

Warren cracked up. "OK. We'll do it!"

They lay silent for a minute, then heard loud moaning coming from downstairs. They both cracked up laughing.

"Poor Jess-and Crash-it's been over a month. They can never get a place to do it. All that pent-up horniness." Sophia giggled.

"They should have asked us to use the downstairs before this," Warren said.

"That's what I told Jess. She felt she was imposing. I told her if she wouldn't be too embarrassed by the screams coming from upstairs, they weren't imposing at all." They both laughed.

"Crash has the test for his license next week. He can't wait. I told him about our first experience in the back seat of a car." Sophia laughed, and hit him with a pillow.

Meggan was sitting on her couch, watching TV. Josh was behind her on the couch, his arms around her waist. They had gotten closer and closer over the past couple months, since she had finally gone to the police. Josh took it slow, but he got more and more fond of her every day. They spent time at each other's houses, they went on dates, but there wasn't anything formal. Josh wanted to fix that.

"Meggan, I was wondering..." he said softly into her ear.

"Yeeeeeesssss?" She drawled, and giggled.

"Well, I was wondering... well... if you would go out with me."

Meggan stiffened in Josh's arms. She didn't say anything. And Josh held his breath.

He looked at her. She was a small girl, with dainty little hands and feet. She was built fairly small, too, but definitely had all the curves in all the right places. She was blonde, with green eyes, and a small splatter of freckles across the bridge of her nose. She had her long hair in a ponytail. Her hands had been on top of his, around her waist, but she dropped them to her side. And she sighed.

"Josh, I don't think that's a good idea."

Josh was a little stunned. He had been nervous about asking her, but, they had gotten so close, he really didn't think she'd say no. Waitaminnit, the voice in his head said, remember what this girl has been through. Be patient.

"Funny, I think it's a very good idea. Best one I've had in a long time." Josh quipped. Meggan giggled softly, which was the desired response. "So, why don't you think so?" he asked her.

"Because I don't know how much of a girlfriend I can be right now."

"Do you like me?"

"WHAT? Of course. Josh, I love you--" she stopped short, realizing what she just said. "Oops," she giggled, blushing. "I think I just let a very big cat out of the bag."

"Good. You said it first. I love you, too, Meggan." Meggan giggled, and snuggled deeper into Josh's arms. "So, if we love each other, what is the problem?"

Meggan let out a long sigh. "If I were selfish, I'd say yes, Josh. I do love you. But I don't know if I can drag you into this mess I call a life."

"You aren't. I'm dragging myself. I asked you, remember? And, don't you think I know what I'm getting into?"

She thought for a moment. "Can I ask you a personal question?"

"Of course."

"Are you a virgin?"

"No. I had a girlfriend at my old school last year. We took each other's virginity. Repeatedly." Even Meggan laughed at that.

"What happened?"

"Well, we liked having sex together, but it became increasingly apparent that that was the only thing we liked doing together. If we weren't having sex, we were fighting. I finally broke it off at the beginning of the summer. Good thing, actually, because it was shortly after that that I found out we were moving. I would have hated pining over a lost love 60 miles away."

"So, you've had a relationship that included sex."

"Yes."

"Josh, I don't know whether or not I can do that."

"Did I ask you to go to bed with me? I asked you to go out with me, Meg."

"Yeah, but can you have a relationship without..."

"Meg. Look at me." She twisted herself around on the couch. "I want to go out with you because I love you. Now, if I told you that I didn't think you were as sexy as all get-out, I'd be lying." Meggan giggled. "But I can wait, and I don't mind, and I will never ever force you to do something you don't want to do."

"I know that."

"Meg, have you ever had a real boyfriend?"

"No."

"OK. Remember what Doctor Sorensen keeps telling you. You've never had sex-you've been raped. It's not the same thing. Remember when you told me what she said about it?"

"Yeah. We talked about being turned on, and I told her that I don't think I ever have been. And she said I would, eventually."

"Right."

"And she said that when I figured out that I was getting turned on, that a lot of my fears about sex would take care of themselves."

"Right. Meg, when you figure out that you're getting turned on, I want to be there, OK?" She laughed. "And if it takes until I'm 45, it takes until I'm 45." She just stared at him.

"I guess, one of the things that bothers me, is why I'm not turned on now. I mean, I love you, right? I'm lying in your arms, right?"

"Well, how do you feel?"

"Safe. Secure. Warm. I don't think that's the equivalent of turned on, though." They both laughed.

"Meg, you ever been kissed? Really, properly, kissed?"

"No," she said, weakly. He leaned over, and kissed her, long but soft. She hesitated at first, then threw herself into the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck.

He broke the kiss. "So, now how do you feel?"

She giggled. "All tingly, and slightly lightheaded."

"There you go. I do turn you on, see? At least a little bit."

"OK, so I think it's more than a little bit." Meggan giggled.

"I'm willing to go slow. I could really turn you on right now, if I wanted to, but I'm willing to go slow. Meg, take a chance. I'm willing to."

Meggan thought, and smiled. "OK, Josh, I will go out with you. You're right, if you can take a chance, so can I." She looked up at him. "Just as long as you keep kissing me!"

"Happy to oblige," Josh said, and leaned in again.

He broke the kiss, and Meggan looked up at him. "Oh, that reminds me," he said.

"Yeah?"

"Since we're now going out, will you go to the junior prom with me?"

"Wouldn't miss it for the world!"

"Josh asked me to go out with him last night," Meggan told Sophia. They were sitting in the peer counseling office, eating lunch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.