Dance of a Lifetime - Cover

Dance of a Lifetime

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 35: Sitting In The Back Seat Of My Car

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 35: Sitting In The Back Seat Of My Car - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

Warren was sitting in his first-period class, listening to the announcements over the loudspeaker

"Mr. O'Brien will be having his annual Christmas Carol excursion on December 18th."

"I think I'll go," Warren said to Crash. "I went as a freshman, but didn't go last year. I think you can bring guests, I'll check with Mr. O. I'll drag Sophia with me."

Crash grinned. "I'm not quite sure Christmas Caroling is Jessie's thing."

Warren grinned back. "I'm quite sure it's not."

The loudspeaker was still going. "Oh, and I have one more announcement. The administration would like to congratulate Junior class member Warren Kelleher." The class turned and looked at him. "Warren, along with his partner Sophia Daniels, competed at the Eastern Sectionals Figure Skating Championship this past week, and Warren and Sophia won first place in the Junior Ice Dance division. This will allow them to complete in the national championships in January. Congratulations to Warren."

Everyone just stared at him. "Warren," his English teacher, Mr. Garelli, said," I didn't know you were an ice skater."

"Very few people did," Warren said, chagrined. "Until now."

"That confirms it," Peter Dennis, one of the nastier kids in the class said, "You're gay. I knew it. If you're a figure skater, you must be gay."

"Well, considering the lovely lady that I skate with is my girlfriend, and has been for almost two years-not hardly!"

"Oh, yeah, like you have a girlfriend," Peter smirked. A couple other kids echoed the sentiment.

Warren just smiled, and didn't say anything. But Crash did. "Oh, yeah, guys, he's got a girlfriend, all right. In fact, he and Sophia introduced me to my girlfriend. He and Soph had been going out for a long time."

"I'll believe that when I see it," Peter declared.

"Oh, believe me, Pete, you don't wanna see it. If you do, you'll eat your shorts." Pete just looked at him. Crash continued, "I'm telling you, as an impartial observer, Sophia is a first-class grade A babe."

"Yeah, riiiiiiigggghhht."

"OK, I think that's enough about Warren's lovelife," Mr. Garelli interjected, to general laughter. "Can we get back to Hawthorne now?"

A bunch of kids were outside at the end of the day, waiting for busses and rides and such. Warren and Crash were among them, as was Peter Dennis.

"Oh, wow-look at that!" Dave Ingalls, another classmate, exclaimed. "What a gorgeous babe."

"You got that right," Sean McHugh agreed. "How did a beauty like that get here at our wonderful all-male school?"

"Looks like she's looking for someone," Dave said.

"Well, of course she is. She's looking for me." Peter smirked. "Watch, boys, and learn-the well-known Dennis charm is about to work its magic."

Just then, Warren looked at the girl who had caused all the commotion. "Hey, it's Sophia. HEY, SOPHIE! OVER HERE!"

Peter Dennis stopped dead in his tracks.

"Warren? There you are!" Sophia ran up and gave Warren a big kiss, to the dumbstruck awe of the knot of guys gathered around. "Hi, Crash!" Crash waved to her.

"Well, hello, Pookie," Warren said, surprised. "What on earth are you doing here?"

Sophia smiled, and withdrew a small piece of plastic from her pocket book. "Surprise!"

"You got your license? I didn't even know you had the test scheduled!"

"That's cause I wanted to surprise you. I am officially a licensed driving babe. C'mon, the car's down in the lot." They walked off hand in hand. "See ya, Crash," they both said.

Peter Dennis had to pick his jaw up off the ground. "That... gorgeous specimen is Warren Kelleher's GIRLFRIEND?"

"And his ice skating partner." Crash confirmed. "Told you."

"Oh my fucking head."

Sophia and Warren drove around for a while, and then got some supper. They both called their parents, and then did some more driving. It was wonderful, to be able to drive around, have freedom to go wherever.

Suddenly, Sophia turned down a dirt road.

"Where we going, Pookie?" Warren asked.

"Trust me, Snugglebear. I know a spot."

They drove down the road for a while, and then it came to an end in a knot of woods. Sophia pulled into a spot, hidden from the road. It was completely secluded.

Sophia turned the car off. "Into the back seat, Studmuffin."

Warren just laughed. "You turned the car off. Won't it get cold in here in a while? It's pretty cold out."

"That's half the fun. See if we can heat each other up before the temperature drops." Sophia giggled She climbed into the backseat. "I've been wanting to do this for a long time. Beds might be more comfortable, but back seats of cars are more exciting."

Warren giggled, and, not thinking he could jump over, got out of the door and came in into the back seat. "Are you excited, Sex Kitten?"

She just nodded.

Warren unzipped her coat, and slipped his hand up under her sweater. "How excited are you, Sex Kitten?"

"ooooooooh, very" she moaned, as he undid her bra and grasped her breasts firmly.

"I wonder how more excited you can get," Warren teased, as he undid the button on her pants, and pulled them down. His fingers made contact with her pussy. She was soaking wet. "My God, Pookie, you are excited."

"I've been thinking about this the whole time we've been driving around. OOOOOOoooooOOOOOHHHH!" she moaned as Warren's fingers entered her. He lifted her shirt up with his free hand, and started sucking on a breast. "OohhhhhhhhWARREN!" she gasped, as she grabbed his head and held it against her breast while he nibbled and tongued her. "Oh, baby, I think you're excited too, you're aggressive tonight."

"You ain't seen nothing yet."

An hour later, Sophia was completely out of her mind. He had fingered, and then tongued, her to more orgasms than she could count. At one point she had steered him into a 69, and she blew him an orgasm so strong that cum had leaked out onto her chin, neck, and tits... She knew that they were in a very secluded place, but just the thought that they might get caught had apparently pushed them both over the edge. Restrained, gentle Warren was more aggressive than she had ever seen him, and, tonight, it was just what she wanted. For her part, she was on fire. They had been in a car with no heat in 30 degree weather for an hour, and neither of them had even noticed.

As Warren's magnificent tongue brought her to yet another orgasm, Sophia exploded. "WarrenWarrenWarren I want you. I want you in me now. Warren, fuck me! Fuck me now! I need your big cock in me and I need it now! WARREN, FUCK ME! PLEASE! FUCK ME!"

Warren was, himself, on fire, and hearing Sophia talk like this-she usually moaned and screamed, but not these words-turned him on more than ever. He climbed up and got himself into position, as Sophia kept up begging.

"Warren, oh, please, put it in me. Fuck me, I want you to fuck me, pound it in me, please Warren, your Pookie needs a good fucking, oh God, fuck me now..."... and Warren, who usually was slow and deliberate, rammed into Sophia with one brutal stroke.

"Warren fuckmefuckme now now fuckmeAAAAIIIIIIIYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

Sophia was so turned on that on his first, brutal, pounding stroke, she came so hard she almost fell off the car seat. Warren stopped as he bottomed out, trying not to get thrown off his bouncing, spasming girlfriend.

She came down a bit, but she was still on fire. Her voice was a low growl. "Oh Warren, fuck me now, fuck me, POUND ME. POUND IT INTO ME! Oh, God, Don't STOP. Oh, Pookie needs a fucking, Warren, HARDER! HARDER! oOooooooohhhhhhh FUCK ME! Ah! Ah! Ah! AAAAA!!!

Oh God Im' CUMMMMIINNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!" She came down off of that orgasm, but she still wasn't done. And neither was Warren. "OhGodOhGodOhGod MORE! FUCK ME, WARREN. HARDER! FASTER! Ooo ooo ooo oooo MORE! POUND THAT BIG FUCKER OF YOURS INTO ME, WARREN! HARDER! FUCK ME TILL IT HURTS! OH IT HURTS! HARDER! HARDER! FUCK ME HARD, WARREN, FUCK ME TILL I SCREAM!!!!!"

Warren was pounding into her more viciously than he ever had before, at her coaxing, but the ceaseless pounding plus her dirty talk combined meant he wasn't going to be able to hold out forever. He knew she was close again. He wanted to get here there before he went. Hmmm. Maybe if she was working on him, he should work on her.

"Cum for me, Sophia," he growled into her ear. "I want to see you cum again, Pookie. I want you to cum all over my cock. I want that gorgeous pussy of yours to feel it, Pookie, feel my cock pounding into you. Cum for me. I want it to hurt so good, I want you to cum all over me, I want to fuck you so deep that you cum so hard you pass out. Do you like this, Pookie? Do you like Warren's big cock pounding into you like this? Cum for me, now, Sophia, I want to see you cum."

And that's all it took. They both came. And it was explosive.

A few minutes later, Sophia realized where she was. They were in a tangle, half on the seat, half on the floor, arms and legs and body parts everywhere.

"Oh my God I think I passed out," Sophia said in amazement.

"And I don't think you were the only one," Warren concurred.

"Oh, Warren. When you started whispering that you wanted to see me cum, I totally lost it. You never talk like that."

"ME? I'm not the one that said 'Fuck me till it hurts'."

"Did I say that?"

"Oh, and a lot of other things. I have never seen you like this."

"And I've never see you like this." She got a wry grin on her face. "Oh, dear heart, I am going to feel this tomorrow."

Warren blushed a little. "I couldn't control myself. You were egging me on, to a degree that I couldn't believe."

"That was certainly as intense as it's ever been. Hey, if I told you to fuck me till it hurts, I can't blame you for following my instructions, can I?"

"I never knew you liked it rough."

"I never did. And, you are always so gentle-and I loved it that way-it never occurred to me to try it rougher, with you. I suppose I had to lose control like this for that to happen. But, believe me, dear heart, it was worth it. I have never cum like that in my life. I'm still not recovered."

Warren looked concerned. "But it hurts?"

"A little," Sophia smiled at him. "You were brutal. No, dear heart, don't look like that-I begged for it, remember. I wanted you to pound the shit out of me, I needed you to. Like I said, it was worth it. But, yeah, I think I'm going to feel this one for a few days."

Warren slid down until his face was just about between her legs. "Kiss it better?" he joked.

Sophia just smiled at him, "Oh, Warren, I don't think I could take that right now."

"Trust me, Pookie," he said, and put his face down between her legs.

"Warren, you just came in there!"

"I don't mind," he said, and dove right in.

All the white-hot intensity was gone. Gentle Warren was back, and even more gentle than usual. There was no speed, no force-just his tongue gently massaging her overworked pussy. Instead of the white-hot passion she had felt earlier, his ministrations just made her feel tingly all over. And, when she came again, after a half hour, it wasn't an explosion-it was a gentle thing, like being washed over by warm water.

"Oh, dear heart, that was magnificent," she said, sobbing a little.

"Still hurt?"

"No. No, you kissed it all better, my love. It's still gonna hurt tomorrow, mind you,"-they both laughed-"but, tonight, I am in heaven."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.