Dance of a Lifetime
Chapter 33: Changes For Mom

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 33: Changes For Mom - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

It was an afternoon in early September. Sophia was home, not in work this day, and was chatting with her mother.

"So, you're a junior, now," Ellen said. "How's school going?'

"Great. Great classes this year."

"Skating going good? Getting ready for Regionals?"

"Yeah. Oh, that reminds me. Dad wants to come."

"Do you want him to?"

"Yeah." Sophia looked at her mother. "But only if you don't mind."

"If you want him there, honey, than I don't mind. You are the one competing, not me."

Sophia thought for a minute. "Does it bother you, Mom? That he's back in my life?"

"A little. But not that much, or I wouldn't have brought him in the house in the first place. Listen, Sophia, I have horrific memories of our years together. Those just won't go away. However, I give him all the credit in the world for turning his life around. Some men like him never do that. At least he realized what he had become, and got help."

"He told me that's why he left."

"Yeah, and I do understand that. Leaving was the right thing to do, for all of us. I do wish he had come back, to you, sooner than he did."

"I do, too. But he's here, now. And he's trying, he really is."

"I know. Which is why I am determined to not let it bother me. He is your father. Anything he and I ever had between us is dead and buried, except that he gave me you and I am eternally grateful for that." Sophia smiled. "But other than that, he's nothing to me. But he is your father, and always will be. And if you want a relationship with him, then you should have one."

"Thanks, Mom." She looked at her mother with a critical eye. "Are you working tonight?"

"No."

"Why you dressed up, then?"

"I have a date. Don't worry, the kids are with their father."

"Mom, you have a DATE?"

"Uh-huh," Ellen grinned. "His name is Dan. I met him at the hotel, last week. His brother and sister in law were staying there, and he was taking them around and stuff, so he'd show up every day. We started talking one day, and he ended up waiting for them down in the lobby, chatting with me, every morning. The last day he was there, he asked me out."

"That's great, Mom."

The first date between Ellen and Dan was a smashing success; it turned into a lot more of them. They were going out most nights that Ellen didn't have to work-which put babysitting duties on Sophia more than she would have liked, but she really didn't mind. They had had a lovely date on a rare Friday night off for Ellen, and were heading back to Ellen's house. Ellen wanted to introduce him to Sophia.

At this particular moment, Sophia had forgotten that:

In fact, she was in bed, on her back, her legs up resting on Warren's shoulders, while Warren slipped in and out of her.

"Ohhhhh... OOOOOO... Ah... ah... ayiiiiiiiii... oooooh... OhWarrenWarrendon'tstopdon'tstopdont'stopharderharderharder... OOOOOOOO... Ohmygod AYIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!... AH!AH!AH! AAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYIIIIIIII!!!!!"

She spasmed, her legs pounding Warren's shoulders, which brought Warren off.

He quietly slipped out of her, and cuddled up to her while they both recovered. Sophia was panting and flushed, and altogether ravishing, like she always was after sex.

"I always think the same thing after we're done." Warren laughed.

"What's that?"

"That it is a pity that this is the last thing I see, after I'm done, because the way you look after you've been made love to is the biggest turn on I've ever seen."

Sophia just laughed. "So you sustain yourself because you know you're going to see this when you're done?"

"Yup. I file it in my memory for later viewing."

"Hmm. Maybe we should do that whole videotape thing." She got a glance at the clock, and sat upright in a hurry. "SHIT! We have to get dressed!"

"Why, Sex Kitten?"

"My Mom's not working tonight, and she's planning on bringing her new boyfriend home to meet me, and they're expected at 10:30."

"What's it now?"

"10:15."

"Shit." Warren reached around and found his clothes. Sophia was standing in front of him, bent over, grabbing her panties.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.