Dance of a Lifetime
Chapter 30: TV Surprises

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 30: TV Surprises - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

"Good, good," June, their ice dance coach, was saying. "Excellent." Sophia and Warren skated over to her. "You're really getting that sequence down. I think you guys will be ready to test for juniors this spring. Then you can compete as Juniors next fall."

"You think we're ready to test?" Sophia asked.

"Just about," June smiled. "You've made amazing progress in five hours a week."

"Oh, here we go again," Warren quipped, "The you-should-train-more lecture."

"Oh, I know you guys have other priorities. It's just a shame to let such natural talent go to waste."

"Well, if it helps, June," Sophia told her, "we've been discussing it. We don't know if we can do anything right now, but we intend to up our schedule significantly over the summer."

"That is," Warren added, "if we can afford it."

"Guys, if you guys pass the junior dance test, I can guarantee that I can get you some help from the USFSA for that."

"Great!" Warren exclaimed. "We'll just have to pass that test, then. But, now, we have to go home and watch some real skaters on the TV."

"Oh, yeah, Nationals is on! Have fun, I'm gonna go catch it myself."

They were showing ice dance and men in the afternoon, ladies in the evening. Pairs had been on the day before. They never showed juniors on TV, but Warren had found out that his friends Andrea and Brett had won the junior pairs' national championship.

In dance, Michelle Marino and Stefan Thomas had won their fourth straight national champion. Warren and Sophia loved them-they were a romantic, classic pair, which was Warren and Sophie's style, as opposed to the overly-theatrical style that had become prevalent in ice dance. Youngsters Sharon Nicholas and Steve Coleman had won the silver, buying into the theatrical side of ice dance.

Next came the men. Ed Voorhees had been the US Champion forever, and was fully expected to defend his national title in an Olympic year, but Warren and Sophia were hoping that their friend, John Garrison, could finish second and make the Olympic team.

"Jack looks good in warm-ups," Sophia commented.

"Yeah, he just nailed a quad."

First up after the warm-ups was Dennis Kurlow, a whimsical and humorous skater who was always a crowd favorite. He fell on his first triple axel attempt, but was fine on everything else, and had Warren and Sophia smiling with his funny facial expressions and hand movements. Plus he had fantabulous footwork.

A couple skaters later, Dennis was still in first place, and it was Ed Voorhees' turn.

He was perfect. Eight triples, a quad, and his usual stylish, flawless presentation.

"He's such a good skater," Sophia commented. "And he always seems like such a good guy in interviews."

"Jack says that's genuine," Warren told her. "I quote, 'Ed Voorhees is the nicest guy in figure skating, and that's a fact.' Everybody in the US figure skating community loves him, because, besides being a great skater, he's so classy."

Jack was last up. Skating to Mozart, he exhibited a style and flair all his own. He landed a beautiful quad-better than Ed's-but two-footed his second triple axel. Still, Jack was known as an inconsistent skater, and he was plainly thrilled with his performance. As were Sophia and Warren.

"Oh, I am so happy for him!" Sophia exclaimed. "I think that's the best I've ever seen him skate."

"I agree. I doubt he'll beat Ed, not the way Ed skated, but that's got to get him on the podium."

It did. Jack successfully defended his silver medal, Dennis Kurlow was third, with Ed first. All three would represent the USA at the Olympics.

After a trip to the local seafood restaurant for some supper, Warren and Sophia settled in back at Sophia's house for the ladies' long program.

The first skater up was Christine Arsenault, Warren's chat buddy, who was fifth after the short program. She was thrilled to just be in the final group at her first senior nationals, and she skated very very well. Warren was shouting and cheering in the living room the whole time, prompting laughter from Sophia. She popped a triple salchow into a single, and her presentation wasn't quite as good as the top skaters, but overall it was superb. She was thrilled as she left the ice, and thrilled with her marks. And, as she stood up to leave the kiss and cry area, she turned her back to the camera, flipped her skirt in the air for two seconds, turned back around, and shouted, "That was for you, Warren!!!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.