Dance of a Lifetime
Chapter 27: Warren To The Rescue

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27: Warren To The Rescue - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

Well, it seemed like a good idea to Sophia, getting out of bed and going downstairs for some tea.

Until she stood up. And the room started spinning. "Uh-oh" she said, as she wobbled in place. And then her stomach made itself known. "Shit, the room is spinning, I can't stand up, and I am gonna be sick."

Warren was instantly at her side. He threw her arm around his neck, and put his around her back, underneath her shoulders, trying to hold her weight and guide her to the bathroom. "C'mon, Soph, you can make it. I'll help you. C'mon."

"Auuugggghhhh" Sophia moaned pitifully. Warren went as fast as he could, as Sophia turned green and clutched her stomach. Into the bathroom they went, and almost made it to the toilet. Almost. The first expulsion of the contents of Sophia's stomach ended up mostly on Sophia. The rest did make it into the toilet.

When Sophia finally got finished, she slumped onto the floor. "Oh God. I can't move. I can't stand up. I can't even lift my arms. And the room is spinning." She looked down and saw the vomit on her pajama tops, down her pajama tops, in her hair, on her face. "Oh yuck. This is gonna make me hurl again."

"I don't think you have anything left in there to hurl," Warren said. He was leaning over the bathtub, running the water. "'salright, Soph, I'll fix you up." He started taking off her soiled PJs.

"Is there a problem up there?" Sophia's mother called.

"Yeah, actually, there is, Mrs. K. Can you come up to the bathroom for a minute, please? I need a hand."

She appeared at the bathroom door. "Oh, Yuck! Sophia!" Sophia looked up, pitifully. Warren had her PJs off by now.

"Uh, could you take care of these messy things, please, Mrs. K?"

"Oh, great, Warren, I'm watching you strip my daughter naked and you want me to wash the clothes for you?" Warren cracked up-even Sophia grinned and said, "Not like I'm in any condition to enjoy him stripping me."

"OK," Mrs. Kovach took the clothes. "Eew, disgusting. These will go in the wash-immediately, in fact. Anything else you need?"

"I think a cup of that tea I brewed will be helpful."

"Right." She looked at Sophia. "Oh, God, Warren, it's all over her."

"Got that part covered." He reached over and shut the water off-Mrs. K hadn't really noticed that the tub was filling. Warren stripped Sophia's panties off. "OK, into the tub, Pookie." Mrs. K shook her head, and went downstairs to wash the PJs and get the tea. Warren maneuvered Sophia into the tub very carefully.

"Oh, Warren, I don't even think I have the strength to wash myself."

"Then don't." Warren grabbed a washcloth and some soap, and started washing Sophia's face and chest, to get the worst of the stuff off. "Where's your shampoo?"

"That one," she pointed.

"Right. Have to dunk your hair, Pookie." She did so, and Warren took the shampoo and lathered her hair up.

Mrs. Kovach walked back up the stairs with the tea, and appeared at the bathroom door. She watched Warren lovingly wash Sophie's hair, and then clean up her face and torso.

""Feelin' any better?" Warren asked.

"A bit. Warren, you're too good to me."

"You are too good to her," Mrs. Kovach smiled, handing over the tea.

"Horsehockey. She's the ruler of my heart, right?"

That made Sophia remember something. She reached up to her neck. "Shit, Warren, my pendant!"

"Relax. It's on your nightstand. I took it off last night, I was afraid you'd strangle yourself with it in your condition." He held the teacup up to her lips. "Here, try some of this."

"You guys need anything else?" Mrs. Kovach asked

"Actually, I think she needs some clothes," Warren smiled.

"My blue sweatsuit is clean. Bras and panties in my dresser."

"Got it."

Warren helped her dry off and then get dressed. He steered her gingerly down the stairs. She was still unsteady, but feeling a lot better. He got her into a kitchen chair.

"Warren, I'm such an asshole," she said.

"No, you're not. You got carried away, that's all. Now, you need to eat something."

"I don't know if I could hold anything down."

"You have to try. Something light-toast, english muffins, something like that."

"We've got English Muffins. I've got them, Warren, you sit down." Mrs. Kovach said.

Warren called his mother. She was worried, but understanding.

Sophia sipped her tea. "Warren, I can't believe you did this for me."

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Why would you? I screwed up. I went on a bender, and you take care of me, and clean me up? You didn't have to do this."

"Sophia, I love you. And I feel a touch responsible-this fight was partially my fault. I walked out on you Friday night-don't you think I realize you have abandonment issues? I should have been more sensitive."

"Yeah, but I yelled at you. I know you don't react well to that."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.