Dance of a Lifetime - Cover

Dance of a Lifetime

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 13: Braving The Elements

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13: Braving The Elements - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Sophie, happy birthday to yoooooou!"

Sophia blew out the candles on her cake. Her mother had had a small gathering in the house, prior to Jessie's big bash. Her brother and sister were there, of course, plus her stepfather. And Warren.

As they all devoured the cake, Sophia opened her presents. Her mother got her some nice clothes and her stepfather a gift certificate to the local CD store. Then Warren handed her a package.

" It's kind of humorous, but you'll love it. And this one there is no way I'd have you open at the party!"

Sophia tore open the paper. It was a very large, leather-bound book, very nice. She read: "The collected works of William Shakespeare. Oh, Warren, this is great! What a wonderful present. Thank you so much!"

Warren chuckled. "Hey, if I'm going to turn you into a Shakespeare addict, least I can do is finance it, right?"

"You got that right. Warren, this is the perfect present. Especially from you."

"No, that was the second most perfect present." He handed her a small box.

"Another?" She opened the package. It was a jewelry box, which she opened. And gasped.

Inside, was a gold pendant. On the pendant, hung a small gold heart. All around the outside of the heart were a series of small, perfect diamonds. Inscribed on the heart, in very small letters, it said "Love, Warren." It was gorgeous.

"Oh, Warren, this is beautiful."

"No more beautiful than you."

"I think I'm going to cry."

"'sokay. It's real gold, it won't rust."

Sophia laughed and cried at the same time. "You goof! Put it on me?"

"Gladly". Warren undid the clasp and placed it around her neck from the behind, and redid the clasp. "It looks perfect on you."

Tara, her sister, had to come check it out, as did her mother. "Sophia, this is beautiful. Nice job, Warren."

"Thanks, Mrs. Kovach."


They walked out of the house, and headed to Jessie's house for the party.

"So, you're fifteen now. I'm officially dating an older woman," Warren teased.

"And don't you forget it."

"Sweet Fifteen and never been... no, you've been kissed. And never been... no, you've been that, too."

"Warren!"

"Sweet Fifteen and never been... Soph, is there anything you haven't done?"

Sophia's eyes twinkled. "Anal."

"Really."

"Yeah." She looked at him. "Hmmmmmm. I've always been curious, though."

Warren laughed. "That, ruler of my heart, is a project for another evening. Now we have to go face the jackals."

"Hmmmm. I'd rather go back home and have sex."

"Sophie!"

"OK. Some other time." She stopped. "What did you just call me?"

"When?"

"A minute ago, when you said it was a project for another evening."

"Hmmm. Oh. Ruler of my heart, of course."

"I like that."

"Soph, you are. You are the ruler of my heart. You've got it hanging around your neck, don't you?"

"Dammit, you're going to make me cry again."

"You'll ruin your makeup."

"You goof! Well, this is Jessie's house. Ready?"

"As I'll ever be, I suppose."

They walked in the back door, into the kitchen.

"Well if it isn't the birthday girl and her escort, Studley!"

Sophia laughed. "Hi, Jess."

"Hi, Jess", Warren chimed in. "Where can I put this?" He held out a bag.

"What's in it?"

"My world famous chip dip."

Jessie laughed. "Warren, you're such a nerd." She paused. "Is it good dip?"

Sophia interjected, "I can answer that. It's fabulous. Be nice to him, I told him to make a batch."

Jessie laughed, "Alrighty then. Put it on the table around the corner, there, Prep Boy." She looked at Sophia. "What's this?" She reached out and lifted the necklace. "Nice. B-day gift from Studley, there?" Sophia nodded. "How sickeningly sweet of him. "

Sophia laughed. "We the first ones here?"

"Pretty much. Oh, I have bad news. I think Alexandra is coming. I tried to make sure she didn't hear about it, but I think she did. Oh, and John and Annie will definitely be here."

"Oh that ought to be fun."

"What ought to be fun?" asked Warren as he re-entered the kitchen.

"Nothing, dear heart. Just discussing some of the jackals I'll have to fend off tonight."

Warren smirked. "Did you grow your claws to slash 'em, or did we leave that to Jess?"

"You watch your tongue, Prep Boy. I've been known to bite them off." Jess interjected.

"Well, Jess, I'm taken, but I think I've got a friend that would enjoy that."

"Really."

"Yeah. He'd like your claws, too."

"Oh, really. So, Warren, do you like claws?"

"I wouldn't know. Sophie bites her fingernails."

Jessie laughed. "You're alright, for a preppy, Warren."

"And you're not bad for a she-devil, Jess."

"You just remember that."

"Ahem," interjected Sophia. "Is the mutual admiration society for the Preppy and the She-Devil over yet?"

"Yeah, he's all yours, chickie-babe."

"Thanks." Sophia said dryly.

"Beer's over there. Coke is also over there, Warren, I know that's what you drink. You need help with any... problems... just holler. This is your birthday, Soph--anyone gives you serious shit, they are so out of here, got it?"

"Got it."

They went out and grabbed the loveseat where Sophia usually held court during Jessie's parties.

"So", Warren asked, "What am I going to be up against?"

"Don't worry, dear heart," smiled Sophia. "There will be some people that give us shit. Now, there are some people who I don't care if they give us shit or not. Some people I do. You'll be able to tell the difference. Just go with the flow."

"OK."

Sophia popped open a beer. "It might go a bit easier if you grabbed one of these."

"I am not particularly fond of the taste of beer. And, yes, I have had it. I'm not a goody-two-shoes completely. In fact, if Jess has any rum, I could be persuaded to pop some in my Coke."

Sophia laughed. "Rum? Really? Next time Jess breezes by, I'll ask her."

"There she is."

"Jess! You got any hard stuff?"

"A little. Right over there. You steppin' up from beer?"

"Nah. Warren likes rum."

"Prep Boy likes the hard stuff? Wonders never cease..."

Sophia giggled. Warren just smirked and dumped some rum in his coke.

The party filled up quickly. A few people wandered over to Sophia, and wished her happy birthday. Nobody had yet taken too much notice of Warren.

"Hi, Sophia, Happy birthday."

"Why, hello, Lisa."

Lisa looked at Sophia, and then at Warren. "And what... is this?"

"This is my boyfriend, Warren. Warren, this is Lisa." Sophia shot Warren a "trouble coming, watch out" look.

"Boyfriend? That?"

"That's right."

"I don't know him. He doesn't look like your type. Does he go to Oceanside?"

"St. Michael's."

"You are dating a preppy?" Lisa giggled. "Oh, wait till everyone gets a load of this. This is the funniest thing I've ever seen. Sophia Daniels is going out with a geek! And you used to think you were so cool, too. What a pity," Lisa smirked.

"Ah, well, Lisa, you know how it is. There are more important things than being cool."

"Like what?"

"Earth-shattering, mind-blowing sex, for one."

Lisa looked at Warren with amazement. Warren just got a little grin on his face. "You've got to be joking," Lisa said.

"No joke. He's a stud."

Lisa just walked away, shaking her head. Sophia and Warren looked at each other and cracked up.

"You are shameless!" Warren exclaimed.

"Yup. Hi, Karen."

"Hey, Soph. Happy birthday."

"Thanks. This is..." Karen interrupted her.

"Warren Kelleher? How you doin?"

"Karen Laskovich? Long time no see!"

"You two know each other?" Sophia asked.

"Went to grammar school together," Karen smiled. "Warren got me through fifth-grade math almost singlehandedly. You're about the last person I expected to see here, though. Did you switch from nerdiness to partying?"

"Nope, still a nerd." Warren laughed. "Just a nerd that happens to be going out with Juliet, here."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.