Dance of a Lifetime - Cover

Dance of a Lifetime

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 11: Feels Like The First Time

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11: Feels Like The First Time - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

Warren approached Sophia's house and took a deep breath. He had spent a completely unsettled day at school. He couldn't stop thinking about that note. His only saving grace was that Biology was last period, and he had calmed down a bit, knowing that the day was almost over, and aced the quiz. Then he went home, and ate. Now he was here.

He opened the door. Except for one light in the entranceway, the downstairs was dark. The steps, which led up from the entrance, were lit. Ah well, he thought, here goes nothing.

"Soph?" he called, just to make sure.

"Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou, Romeo?" he heard from the top of the stairs. He couldn't help but smile at that, and bounced up the stairs. To the right, first door on the left. There it was. He went in.

... and stopped dead in his tracks.

Sophia was sitting on her bed, propped up on a pillow. Her hair was down, loose around her shoulders-she didn't often wear it that way, but knew Warren liked it. She was wearing a pink babydoll teddie that was just about see-through, and barely reached her hips-and nothing else except for a pair of pink panties.

Her breasts were clearly visible through the slight fabric. She was slightly flushed, had an endearing twinkle in her eye, and a slight smile on her face.He could see her nearly porcelain skin on her legs and arms, framed on her arms by her jet-black hair. She wasn't wearing any makeup, which to Warren enhanced the whole effect. Warren felt a little out of breath.

"WOW," was all he could get out.

"You like?"

"That's an understatement."

Well come on over here and show me how much you like!"

"Waitaminnit. I'm in shock. Let me catch my breath." He took a deep breath and looked around. "I've never been in your room before." He looked at the posters on her walls. "Hmm. Paul McCartney, Nomar Garciaparra, and Bourne and Kraatz. Good taste."

Sophia smiled at him. "Who's on yours?"

He smiled back. "John Lennon, Pedro Martinez, and Nicole Bobek." They both laughed.

"Well," Sophia said, "We've firmly established we both like Beatles, baseball, and figure skating. So. Got your breath back, yet?"

"I think so."

"Then GET OVER HERE!" He did, and sat next to her on the bed.

"Sophia Daniels, you have got to be the most beautiful creature I have ever seen."

"So, Warren Kelleher, tell me. Do I turn you on?"

"Most of me is very turned on."

"Only most? What about the rest?"

"The rest... is terrified."

"Terrified?" Sophia laughed softly. "Why?"

"Because I'm completely inexperienced at this. I knew this day was coming, and part of me has been dreading it. I don't have a clue what I'm doing. I... I'm worried that I won't know what to do, how to do it, that I won't be able to make you happy. And saying this is very embarrassing."

Sophia laughed again. "Silly boy. Just the fact that you are even worried about making me happy proves to me that I have nothing to worry about. Most guys couldn't give a shit. Warren, with or without this, I love you. I love you soooo much. That's why I knew I wanted to do this."

Warren smirked at her. "That, plus you're horny."

Sophia laughed. "There is that. Don't for a minute tell me you're not."

"Well, if I wasn't before-which I was-I most certainly am now."

"Look, Warren, you want to be a doctor, right?"

"Yeah."

"I'm sure you have a firm grasp on the anatomy."

"Well, yeah, but..."

"And, knowing you, you probably have a good idea on which specific parts of the anatomy that I might like you to explore a little bit, right?"

"Yeah. But that's all abstract."

"Time to practice in real life, then. Warren, I'm all yours. That's the bottom line. I'm yours, to do what you want with. And I know it'll be wonderful." She grabbed his head and pulled him in close, and kissed him. Then he whispered in his ear, "Romeo, my dear heart... just go on instinct." And kissed him again.

They held the kiss, and Warren made a decision. He snaked his hand underneath the teddie, and let his fingers run all along Sophia's left breast. As the kiss got longer and deeper, Warren's hand was touching and prodding Sophia's breast and nipple. Warren moved his lips from Sophia and lightly kissed her neck, while he continued his ministrations on her breast.

His free hand reached down and pulled the teddie up, and Sophia helped him get it over her head and off. He kissed down from her neck, down her chest, and started gently nibbling on her right breast while his hand continued on her left.

Sophia's breathing got more and more labored. The blush on her face, readily apparent because she had a very pale complexion, spread down to her chest. And Warren kept gently sucking, nibbling, and touching.

Her breasts had never, ever, gotten this much attention.

"My God," she said softly in a low voice, "I could get really, really used to this."

"I'm doing OK, then?"

"Look at me. You have to ask? Shit, you've been at this for twenty minutes. I'm used to being done in twenty minutes. Wham, bam, thank-you-ma'am. No, dear heart, this is heavenly."

"I'm not going too slow, am I?"

"I am not complaining. Oh God am I not complaining. My boobs are on fire right now. You just keep doing what you're doing. I told you-go on instinct."

He did. He continued his magic with his lips on her breast, but she noticed his hand gently slipping down her stomach and over her hip. And then under her panties. She quickly reached down and threw them off, provoking a giggle from Warren. He slipped his hand in between her legs.

Slow. Oh, he was deliciously slow, thought Sophia. He was still paying attention to her breasts, but his other hand was gently tracing and slipping around her pussy lips. Sophia could not believe how good this was. She was sopping wet. Then he slipped two fingers in-still slowly, still gently-and snaked them into her dripping pussy. And then he curled them, and hit her g-spot dead on.

Sophia gasped, sharply. Warren chuckled and said, "Got it right, I'd take it?" All Sophia could muster for a reply was a long "Ooooooooooohhhhhh". Warren continued massaging her pussy, and then took his thumb and started rubbing her clit.

Sophia jumped. "Ayeeeeeeeeeee!" Warren started his fingers in and out, slowly, gently, making sure to keep her clit underneath his thumb. Sophia's breathing grew more and more labored. The labored breaths turned to groans, which in turn changed to strangled little yelps. And they gave way to a low, keening wail:

"OhGoddon'tstopdon'tstoppleasepleasepleasedon'tstopdon'tstopohGodohGoddon'tstopdon'tstop..."

Warren didn't stop.

Sophia's wails became sharper, and higher, and then-she threw her head back into the pillow, arched her back, ground her pussy into Warren's hand... and SCREAMED.

And kept screaming, for a good twenty seconds, while her pussy spasmed violently around Warren's fingers. She finally stopped screaming, and fell back on the bed, desperately gasping for breath. Warren withdrew his hand, and lied down beside her. He had nicknamed her Wild Woman some time ago, before they fell in love, in reference to her crazy lifestyle. As he looked at his flushed, gasping, glowing girlfriend, he found a whole new meaning for the name.

"Oh my God in heaven," Sophia finally gasped. "What did you do to me?"

"You like?" he teased.

"Warren. Oh my God, Warren. I came."

"Yeah, I figured that, considering you shattered three windows and damn nearly broke my two fingers."

"Warren. You don't understand." A pause, and then more softly, "That was the first time."

"Excuse me?"

"The first time I ever came. Well, with another person in the bed, anyway"

"You're joking."

"Nope. You just gave your vastly more experienced girlfriend her very first non-self-induced orgasm. And this one beat any of *those* all to hell."

"Wow."

"Wow, my dear Romeo, is the understatement of the century. How... what... I mean, how did you do that? How did you learn to do that? You sure you've never done that before?"

"No, I've never done that before. And you guessed right, before-anatomy textbooks."

"That's the where, not the how."

"Actually, there's something you don't know about me."

"What?" Sophia asked warily.

"I'm a musician. I sing."

"OK." Sophia said, confused.

"I also play guitar, and a little piano."

"OK."

"I'm a good guitar player. Good dexterity, nice touch-just all around good hands."

"Ah," Sophia said with a smile, getting it now.

"So, I figured-G string, G spot, what's the difference?"

Sophia laughed. "Whatever, it worked. Oh BOY did it work."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.