Dance of a Lifetime
Chapter 7: Full Metal Jessica

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: Full Metal Jessica - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

They spent a few minutes sitting on Sophia's porch, cuddling and kissing a bit, not saying much of anything. Sophia couldn't believe how happy and relieved she felt, and Warren was plainly looking like the cat who had eaten the canary. She was reclining on the seat, the back of her head against his chest, his arms around her waist, both of their legs spread out on the bench. She could hear his heart beating. It was a very comfortable place to be.

Then Sophia saw movement coming up the street. "Uh Oh."

"Uh oh, what?"

"Remember how you were talking about my friends, and how I said they'd just have to get used to it? Well, here comes the first test. That's Jessie walking up the street."

"Your best friend, Jessie?"

"The same."

"You wanna get up and sit next to me, so she doesn't see us all cozy like this?"

"Not on your life."

"Wow. Did somebody give you a chutzpah infusion today?" They both laughed, as Jessie walked up the stairs to the porch, a very quizzical look on her face.

"Yo, Soph," she said.

"Hiya, Jessie. Jess, this is Warren."

"So this is the famous Prep Boy, eh? Right. So what the fuck is going on here??"

Warren and Sophia both laughed. "OK, Jess," Sophia said, "I fucked up that introduction. Jess, this is my boyfriend Warren."

"BOYFRIEND????"

"That's right."

"When did this happen?"

Warren laughed, as Sophia replied, "Oh, about five or so minutes ago!"

Jessie moved to the chair across from the bench where Warren and Sophia were. She looked completely dumbfounded. Then she looked at Warren and said, "You mean to tell me that the Preppie actually had the balls to ask you out?"

Sophia laughed out loud, as Warren looked embarrassed. "Actually, I asked him out."

"Where did you get the balls to ask him out?"

"Dunno. I just did."

Jessie was completely amazed. Then, she got a wry little smile on her face, and said to Warren, "Very nice. Can't even ask the girl out yourself, haveta wait until she does it. Typical Preppie."

"I am never going to live that one down, I can see it now."

"Got that right." She looked back at Sophia. "So, the Party Woman Extraordinaire is going out with the Ultimate Preppie, have I got this right?"

"Right."

Jessica snorted. "You know, this is gonna go over real well with the gang at the next beer and bong bash."

"I don't care, Jess."

"No, I don't suppose that you do. Probably a good thing. You've spent too much time worrying about what other people think, Soph, I've told you that before. Not caring what anyone else thinks is a big step."

"I know."

Jessica thought for a minute. Then she looked at Warren with a practiced eye. "He's not bad-looking, is he? For a preppy, I mean."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.