Dance of a Lifetime
Chapter 6: The Man Of My Dreams

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Man Of My Dreams - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

"Alison, it's Sophia Daniels."

"Oh, boy, am I glad you called. I had an interesting conversation with Warren while Jay and I were waiting for our ride last night."

"Really?"

"The boy has got it bad for you. And doesn't think you'll go out with him in a million years."

Sophia stopped. And said, firmly, "He's wrong about that."

"He is?"

"Yup. No need to surrender your right arm in a bet, Alison- -you were right. I realized it last night. That's why I want to talk to you. I'm in love with him. Great. Now what do I do?"

"I told him you were. And I told him to tell you he was. And he didn't believe me."

Sophia sighed. "Oh boy. So, I fall in love with the most unlikely guy I could have ever picked. And now I can't get him to do anything about it."

"You know Warren. He's got about as much experience with girls as I do with nuclear physics." They both laughed. "If I know Warren-and I do-he's keeping himself up nights trying to figure out a way to tell you how he feels. And, if I still know Warren-he's not going to be able to do it. Sophia, he is terrified."

"Oy veh. So, where does this leave me?"

"With the ball in your court."

"Um... meaning..."

"Meaning you are going to have to take the first step, here."

"Me? Ask him out?"

"You got it."

"Oh boy. I've never done that before."

"That's fitting, because I'm sure he's never been asked out before, either."

Sophia chuckled, and then got serious: "I don't know if I can do it. I know I've had more experience than he has, but I've never been aggressive. I was never allowed to. I've always been passive."

"Didn't Warren tell me that was one of the things that you were working on-making your own decisions, going after things, being more aggressive?"

"Yeah."

"So, show the boy what you've learned!"

Sophia laughed.

"Look," Alison continued. "I know he's shown some serious courage on your behalf recently."

"Standing up for me with Scott."

"Exactly. And, not to be blunt, but it is your turn. You know how he feels. He hasn't said it, but he's shown you. But he does not know how you feel. And somebody's got to say it, dammit!!"

Sophia laughed. Alison was right. Sophia said so.

"I always am," Alison replied cheerfully.

It took until Tuesday. Sophia spent the whole day at work with Warren on Monday paralyzed with fright, and spent the whole day-including their customary walk home-without saying a word about it.

And then spent Monday night kicking herself for not saying anything.

They walked home Tuesday. Warren insisted on carrying Sophia's bookbag-like he did Monday-to save her injured torso. He prattled on the whole way home, while Sophia muttered "hmmm" and "yeah".

They got to her house, and she grabbed his hand and led him to the seat on the porch.

"Sophia. Hello, Earth to Sophia! Are you in there?"

"Hmmm? Oh!... Warren, I'm sorry."

"You haven't heard a word I've said, have you?"

"Not really. I'm sorry. I've got something on my mind."

"AAA. I thought I saw the smoke coming out of your ears." Sophia giggled. "Anything I can help you out with?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.