Dance of a Lifetime
Chapter 3: Good Friends?

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Good Friends? - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

The phone calls started slowly. They quickly built up to where Sophia and Warren were spending a couple hours on the phone almost every weeknight. Even if they had worked together, Warren would get some studying done and give Sophia a call. At one point, Sophia realized that she talked to Warren more than she talked to her own boyfriend. She had never seen Scott much during the week-only on weekends-but she was talking to Warren every night, walking home with him three days a week, even occasionally sitting on her front porch and talking. It was strange. Sophia never thought of herself as much of a talker-except with Jessie, her best friend-but she could talk with Warren for hours. Truth to tell, she listened more than she talked. Warren was a first-class conversationalist.

The problem of her disastrous lifestyle and Warren's "girl in a cage" observation had been left alone. Sophia would occasionally make a joke, which Warren just let go, but they hadn't had many serious conversations. Just two friends, chatting. Until one Tuesday night in late February.

"So, did you have another Sophia weekend?" asked Warren.

"Actually, no. I stayed in this weekend. I had a little flu or something. Missed a big party."

"Awwwwww. Poor baby."

"This from a man who reads Shakespeare for kicks, right?"

"Actually, I was out all Saturday night. My friends up the street had one of their periodic get-togethers. We have them more often in the summer, because it's better outside, but we all gathered in the house this time."

"And you got a keg and everyone got sloppy, right?"

"Surrrrre. No, my friends don't have quite the same type of parties that yours do."

"No doubt."

"We played some music. Watched a movie. There's a small group of us that play poker, so we did that. I made my world famous chip dip. Very mellow by your standards."

Sophia laughed. "Actually, it sounds cozy. Different from my usual, but cozy."

"Tuck the sarcasm back in, Wild Woman."

"Actually, I wasn't being sarcastic. This was at your house?"

"Naah. Up the street. The Kenney's house, that's our usual neighborhood hangout. You know Mo Kenney?"

"Mo Kenney. Hmmm. No, I don't think I know him."

"Her. Maureen Kenney."

"Oh! Yeah, I think I know who she is."

"Her house. That's the neighborhood hangout. The whole gang was there, friends of the gang, Crash came down from Northwoods-I told you about Crash, he's my best friend-about 20 of us."

"Crash Kowalski, right? Lives in Northwoods, goes to school with you?"

"That's the one. We've hung out there for years, I've known Mo Kenney since we were four. She's like my sister. Her sister and brother, Tina and Rick, are, too-and her mother is my second mother."

"Oh. Well it does sound nice, for a Prep Boy like you, anyhow." They both laughed. "Me, the one I missed was-what did you call it? Chemically-drenched bacchanalia?"

"You're catching on."

"That's what that one was. Scott was furious with me."

"For getting sick?"

Sophia didn't say anything.

"He didn't believe you, did he?"

Silence.

"He went into a jealousy fit and accused you of seeing someone else, right? Wouldn't believe you had the flu? Got all pissed off because he wanted you under his thumb and you weren't around, right?"

Sophia finally spoke up. "Fuck. Do you know everything?"

"No, I don't. I do know what a contemptible abusive asshole is, however."

"That is my boyfriend you're talking about."

"Don't remind me."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Why, Soph?"

"Why what?"

"Why him? Why do you stay with him? What is the attraction? He's abusive. He's got no respect for you, treats you like dirt. He wants to control you completely. Remember when I talked about the girl in the cage that can't get out? Well, Scott is the one that locked the fucking door and threw away the key. I don't get it. Why do you let this happen? Is the sex that good?"

"Actually, no. It's not all that good. It's pretty shitty. And, you're right, you don't get it. You can't get it."

"Help me out here, then."

"Look, it all fits together. Shitty sex, shitty boyfriend, shitty home life, shitty school life, shitty habits, shitty friends... shitty Sophia. It all fits."

"Shitty friends? I think I'm offended."

Sophia giggled. "Well, maybe one non-shitty friend."

"Actually, you've spoken highly of Jessie, and some of your other friends. Are all your friends that bad?"

"I dunno. Maybe not."

"Then what..."

Sophia snapped, "But if I've got such wonderful Goddamn friends, than why doesn't someone get me the fuck out of this? Shit. I'm drowning, here, someone throw me a fucking life jacket!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.