Dance of a Lifetime - Cover

Dance of a Lifetime

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 168: Another Surprise For Warren

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 168: Another Surprise For Warren - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

That Monday night, after the pairs' long program, Sophia pulled Warren into the bedroom.

"I have a confession," she started. "Remember back in January, where there was a stretch of about a week that I was too tired for fooling around?"

"Yeah," Warren said.

"That was a lie. I wasn't too tired. I was waiting."

"Waiting for what?"

"Waiting for now," she said. "Which leads me to my other confession. I went off the pill after my period in December. That's why I didn't want to have sex that week, because I was ovulating. And I didn't want to get pregnant then." She grinned at him. "I want to get pregnant here, at the Olympics. Well, give it our best shot, anyhow."

"Really?"

"Really. And I should be ovulating today or tomorrow. So, whaddaya say, big boy? Wanna make a baby?"

Warren answered her by pulling her towards him and kissing her. As their lips melded, he reached for the buttons on her blouse. "I guess you like the idea," Sophie giggled, then went back to kissing.

They ended up on the bed, attempting to keep kissing while they also tried to take each other's clothes off, a charade that ended with them side-by-side on the bed, laughing uproariously.

"Hmmm. Maybe I should just get these off and then kiss the daylights out of you," Warren said, pulling at her blouse.

"Yeah. It was worth a shot, though," Sophia laughed. She went for his belt buckle. She pulled his belt out of his pants, as he slipped her blouse off of her. He went for the bra as she went for the snap on his jeans.

They ended up in a squirming heap, grasping at bits of the other's clothing, which somehow managed to come flying out of the writhing mass of arms and legs. They ended up giggling again, but finally naked, and then started making out.

They were kissing, and Warren moved off of Sophie's lips and went to nibble on her earlobe. "You sure you want to get all big again?" he teased, whispering in her earlobe.

"Yes," she hissed. "You love me that way and you know it."

"True, all true." He kissed his way down her neck, and then moved lower, taking her boob into his mouth. He sucked on her nipple, making her groan, and moved his hand between her leg. "Oooh, baby-making turns my Pookie on," he said, after feeling how wet she was.

"Uh-huh," she groaned. Warren slipped a finger into her and it slipped right in. "Oh, God, honey!" she gasped. After a minute or two of that, she rubbed the back of his head and said, "I don't think I need any more foreplay tonight."

Warren pulled off of her boob. "Need and want are two different things," he grinned.

"True," she grinned. "So, I want you to fuck me."

"Ah," Warren said, then moved up so he was between her legs. He aimed, and easily slid into her.

"Oh, God," she moaned. "Oh, Warren!" He started moving in and out of her, slowly at first, working up to a rhythm. "Oh, God," she gasped, "I'm so turned on I'm gonna cum real soon!"

"Oh, yeah," Warren hissed, and picked up the pace. She was right-it didn't take long at all before she stiffened underneath him, screaming his name, as her hips came up off the bed. Warren held himself deep inside her and ground against her clit, as her pussy clenched around his dick.

After she settled down a little, he started moving again. She moaned. "You close?" she asked.

"Getting there," he grunted.

"C'mon, baby," she chanted. "Cum in me. Make me a baby. Do it, love. Make me a baby. Cum in me, cum in me..."

That was all Warren needed to hear!

Afterwards, curled up in a heap on the bed, Sophie giggled and said, "That was quick for us."

"Goal-oriented fucking," Warren quipped, making Sophie crack up. "Of course, you were so turned on that you were halfway there before we got the clothes off."

"And you weren't?"

"OK, I admit it," he laughed.

"Well, honey, just to make sure, you know--we're going to probably have to do this for the next couple of nights, at least."

Warren chuckled, and said, "I do believe I can deal with that."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.