Dance of a Lifetime - Cover

Dance of a Lifetime

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 160: The Grand Prix

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 160: The Grand Prix - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

Author's note: the credit for the 'dessert' one-liner goes to my lovely wife, Aphrodite <G>

At the end of October, a week and a half after the Canadian Open pro-am, the real skating season started for the eligible skaters, the Grand Prix.

It started with Skate America, which would be held in Lake Placid this year.

All three American dance teams had been invited, and relations between all of them were very good. Since Courtney and Ryan had buried the hatchet, they all got along well. Amy was a little intimidated at first--you know, worrying if Ryan would want his old partner back--but Ryan assured her that that wasn't going to happen. After that, Amy loosened up and was her charming self.

The night before the competition, all the American contingent took over a big chunk of a steakhouse in Lake Placid for supper. All the dancers were there, plus Eric, Jessie, and Shawna. Allison Bowman was competing (Liz Cushman wasn't, she'd decided to do Skate Canada and Cup of Russia) so she was there, along with her boyfriend Eddie who had driven up from Albany to watch her skate. Brett and Andrea were there. As was Tom Bellamy.

"All this love," Tom said, "I can't stand it. Where's mine?"

"At Harvard, studying like a good girl," Warren teased.

"Yeah, I know," Tom grinned. "At least she's coming the day after tomorrow, which is the first day I actually skate."

"Yeah, she's going to miss our first OD, though," Warren mock-grumbled. "Some sister."

"I'm here," Eric said.

"You're not my brother," Warren teased.

"Well, brother-in-law," Eric reminded him.

"And, somehow, even though you are my brother, I don't think you're here to see me," Sophia added.

"Why, Sophia, who else would he be here to see?" Amy grinned, then turned to Eric and batted her eyelashes. Eric blushed, leading to giggles all around the table.

"Jeez," Evan grumped, "is there anyone here besides me that's not going to be having sex tonight?"

"I think we just established that I'm not," Tom said. "And, before you ask, no, I'm not bi!" Everyone cracked up at that.

"I'm not going to be having sex tonight, either," Courtney said. "And, I have to tell you, skating with my period isn't much fun."

"I can see where it wouldn't be," Warren said, "but why would that stop the other thing? You mean Shawna hasn't earned her Red Wings yet?"

"EEEEEWWWWWW!!!!" Courtney blurted.

Shawna laughed. "Don't blame me, I'm game for anything, but my sweetie's a little squeamish."

"Ah, it's fun," Sophia maintained. "Courtney, you just put a tampon in. Then Shawna can have dessert and floss her teeth!"

The laughter after that was so loud, it filled the whole restaurant.


The closest competition for Warren and Sophia at Skate America were the Irish pair, Dunphy and O'Riordan, who had finished fifth at Worlds. The French couple were there, but they were on a downward trend.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.