Dance of a Lifetime - Cover

Dance of a Lifetime

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 154: Twists And Turns

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 154: Twists And Turns - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

Courtney Rogers was furious.

"How the hell could he do this to me?" she ranted to her mother. "What the hell does he think he's going to do now? Skate with his stupid girlfriend, who doesn't skate? What an idiot!"

"He'll be back," Mrs. Rogers said.

"I don't think so. He's disconnected his cel phone. I can't get in touch with him at all. And he's not at his apartment--I think he's in Boston, with that bitch!"

"Once he finds out he can't get another partner, he'll be back. Meantime, I think we should set some tryouts for you. Maybe you'll find someone better to skate with."

"Fine."


Of course, Ryan wasn't having any trouble finding a new partner. In fact, after the first week, he couldn't believe how well it had gone. Amy was enthusiastic, upbeat, hard-working, and a damn fine skater. They got along well from the start.

Jessie, who sometimes watched them, was bemused. Amy treated Ryan like an older brother that she absolutely idolized. Jess found that very amusing.

She wasn't there all the time, though--she had other things to take care of. The Friday at the end of the week that Ryan and Amy had started skating together, Jessie marched into the rink in the middle of their session.

"Hey, guess what?" she announced. "I got the job!"

"Great!" Ryan said. "The one in the Emergency Room at Oceanview Hospital?"

"That's the one. I also looked at an apartment this morning. You have to come see it, but I think it's perfect."

"Jess, you're amazing," Ryan grinned.

"I am, ain't I?"

"Jobs. Apartments," Amy sniffed. "You two are so old."

"Oh THANKS!" Ryan roared, laughing.

"I know, 22 is so ancient," Jess laughed.

"Well. You know," Amy said sheepishly. "It can be strange spending so much time with someone who's 22 when you're only 16."

"Vice versa, too," Ryan teased her. Then he got serious. "Actually, I thought the age difference would be a problem. But, Amy, it's really not. Except for you teasing me about my advanced age, that is."

Amy giggled. "No, it's really not. And it'll be better for me when I go to school in September. I have no friends my own age. Except for Eric."

"Friends?" Jessie teased.

"Well, OK," Amy laughed. "More than friends."

"Glad to hear you say that," Jess said. "If you were just thinking of him as a friend, he'd be heartbroken." She grinned. "I think poor Eric is still trying to figure out just exactly how a truck named Amy completely flattened him."

"Oh, I know," Ryan agreed with a chuckle. "He was here the other afternoon when we were working, and he had this completely lovesick expression on his face the whole time. I swear, if an earthquake had torn the building in half, he would've still been sitting there, gazing at her."

"Really?" Amy asked hesitantly.

"You hadn't noticed?" Jess laughed.

"I didn't know if I was noticing or making it up in my head." Amy stepped off the ice, and sat down in the stands next to Jess. "I really, really like Eric. And that scares me like you wouldn't believe."

"Why?" Jess asked gently.

Amy took a breath. "Two years ago, at Junior Worlds. There was a Russian pairs skater there, Nikolai Vryazkov. I was 14, he was 17. He was charming, worldly, gorgeous--he swept me off my feet. We spent most of the two weeks we were there together. He was my, you know, first.

"And come to find out he had a serious girlfriend back in Russia. They're engaged now. It was horrible.

"I learned two things from that. One was that I was never going to let a guy do that to me ever again. Unfortunately, the other one was that I really like sex. And I haven't had any since then, because I don't trust guys. So, here I am, lonely, horny, and looking for Prince Charming, who I no longer believe in. And suddenly, here comes Eric."

"And you're not sure you believe he even exists," Jess said.

"Right," Amy said. "He's so sweet. I mean, can a guy really be that sweet?"

"I am," Ryan said, looking smug.

"Most of the time," Jess laughed.

"But you're older," Amy said. "I bet you weren't that sweet when you were 16 or 18."

"You're right, I wasn't," Ryan admitted.

"But Warren was, and Ryan's seen Warren with Sophie since he was eight," Jess pointed out. "And there's more. Eric's parents split up because his dad cheated on his mother. He very much resents that--Sophie's told me that." She looked at Amy. "One other thing. Before I met Ryan, I was in a three-way relationship with Warren and Sophie."

"You're kidding," Amy said.

"Nope," Jess grinned. "It was very mutual, and--I won't lie--a lot of fun. However, the point of me telling you this is that when Eric found out, I got a grilling that you wouldn't believe. He was only 14, but he pulled me aside to make sure I wasn't ruining Sophie and Warren by convincing Warren to cheat." She laughed. "It took the poor guy a while to understand exactly what menage a trois means. You know, he didn't grasp that Sophie was there with us." She cracked up. "And when he did, he blushed purple. Anyway, the point is, he's horrified by cheating. It's affected his life to a very negative degree. Because his father couldn't keep his dick in his pants, Eric's family was broken up. When it comes to Eric, it's the last thing you have to worry about."

"Wow," Amy said. "That's good to know."

"I've known Eric his whole life. He really is that sweet," Jess said. "Well, most of the time, just like Ryan. I know he's been putting Ellen through hell lately. Though I guess that abruptly stopped the minute he met you."

"He's so good to me," Amy enthused. "I know it hasn't been long, but still. I just need him to get less shy around me," she giggled.

"Is he?" Jess asked.

"Yeah, some. At least he can talk to me now."

"But you still don't trust him," Jess said.

"That'll take a bit," Amy said, "though I do, more and more, every day. I guess I'm waiting for the moment that I trust him enough to rip his clothes off."

Jess cracked up. "Poor Eric. He's about to get steamrolled again."

"Nah. I'll let him think it's all his idea," Amy grinned.

"That's the way to handle it. I think Ryan still thinks he seduced me, the silly boy."

"HEY!" Ryan said. "And, you forget, you didn't. I knew right along who was seducing who, and I happily went along with it."

"That's not how I remember it."

"Who said, 'I want you'? I do believe that was you, dear," Ryan smirked.

"Yeah, after I very subtly led you into asking me to your apartment."

"Yeah, yeah."

"Are you two done now?" Amy laughed. "We still have to go skate, Seduction King."

"You know, I think as long as I skate with you and go out with her, I'm gonna be outnumbered."

"You bet your ass!" Jess agreed, with a wink at Amy.


The following Monday, Courtney was on the internet, scanning the USFSA site. That's where she saw it: the press release, announcing the new ice dance pairing of Ryan Killen and Amy Lowell.

"WHAT?" Courtney screamed. "That son of a bitch!!!"

Her mother came running into the room. "What?" she asked.

"Ryan found a new partner!"

"Who?"

"Someone I never heard of! She's sixteen and just passed her senior test! And she hasn't competed in two years-she was second at junior nationals two years ago. She's a nobody! Ryan leaves me for this?" She read further. "Oh, isn't this just special. 'The new team will be based out of Oceanview, will be coached blah blah blah--and choreographed by Warren and Sophia Kelleher. Oh, of course! That's a nice little arrangement, isn't it?" Courtney punched the off button to her computer in disgust.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.